OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite color from OPI; I'm even wearing it right now! You only need one coat and it takes a week for it to start chipping, and that's really saying something because I go swimming every day. It has a nice, bold, and shiny color and it flatters everyone. It's relatively expensive though ($9) even though I got it for $6.

on 1/7/2010 4:20:00 PM

Great color! I was looking for an elegant blue and this is it. Good consistency too. One layer of coat is enough to do the job. I can't stop staring at my nails. This color matches my vuitton bleu nuit wallet too! HG!!!

on 1/1/2010 12:35:00 PM

The moment I saw this color in the drug store, I had to have it. This is one of the best blues I have tried. It is one of those few colors that each time I wear it, I catch myself absentmindedly staring at my nails. It is a true blue, it doesn't look black like many dark blues can. I highly recommend this color.

on 12/22/2009 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

So pretty! A deep royal blue that could be mistaken for purple. I love the royal feel to this blue!!

on 12/19/2009 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this polish. It's so cute on my toenails all summer long! I really can't any more than what's already been said.

This is such a gorgeous dark navy blue. Just the perfect combination especially for the fall and winter months. Not saying it wont look good in the summer though. One coat of this is opaque enough to cover my nails perfectly. Formulation is great and easy to spread. It also dries quite easily and lasts a long time without chipping as with all OPI nail polishes. Applicator is also large enough to cover the entire nail with just three swipes.

I like the applicator on this polish, for some reason not all my OPI polishes come with a large applicator like this.

This has became my favorite blue nail polish and I love having this on my toes. Overall a great find and definitely recommend this color.

on 11/23/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

GORGEOUS deep blue. One coat is impressively quite opaque. Two is perfect! Beautiful color for fall, also great alternative for black polish :)

on 10/12/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Really nice color but chips horribly. I dont know what it is, but this color literally doesnt last half a day on my nails even with a base and top coat. Its a shame because i really love this color. Might try my luck with russian navy.

on 10/9/2009 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite blue polish, ever. It goes on smooth and streak-free, dries quickly, and does't chip even when I'm lazy and don't wear a top coat.

on 9/6/2009 5:04:00 PM

LOVE the color, absolute gorgeousness but I noticed it showed tip wear the next day, unlike my other OPI's. But, I'm wearing it as my pedi for almost a week now and it stays put there. So I'm confused. But the color is pure perfection so I still gave it 5***** I change my mani almost daily anyway, so I guess it's fine.

Popular Polishes