November 26, 2014 | 1704 users online

Polishes - OPI - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by LolaSaysHola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to re-name this color LOVE IN A BOTTLE! I absolutely adore it. I bought it as a part of a mini-haul, and i've been trying to colors out one by one, and this one has quickly become my favorite! Its a gorgeous dark blue that seems almost metallic. Application was a breeze, still debating whether or not i wanna add a top coat, (Its so pretty without it)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by bitternessinmymouth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite color from OPI; I'm even wearing it right now! You only need one coat and it takes a week for it to start chipping, and that's really saying something because I go swimming every day. It has a nice, bold, and shiny color and it flatters everyone. It's relatively expensive though ($9) even though I got it for $6.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Lizzie24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great color! I was looking for an elegant blue and this is it. Good consistency too. One layer of coat is enough to do the job. I can't stop staring at my nails. This color matches my vuitton bleu nuit wallet too! HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ser289

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The moment I saw this color in the drug store, I had to have it. This is one of the best blues I have tried. It is one of those few colors that each time I wear it, I catch myself absentmindedly staring at my nails. It is a true blue, it doesn't look black like many dark blues can. I highly recommend this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So pretty! A deep royal blue that could be mistaken for purple. I love the royal feel to this blue!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by beforenafter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish. It's so cute on my toenails all summer long! I really can't any more than what's already been said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is such a gorgeous dark navy blue. Just the perfect combination especially for the fall and winter months. Not saying it wont look good in the summer though. One coat of this is opaque enough to cover my nails perfectly. Formulation is great and easy to spread. It also dries quite easily and lasts a long time without chipping as with all OPI nail polishes. Applicator is also large enough to cover the entire nail with just three swipes.

I like the applicator on this polish, for some reason not all my OPI polishes come with a large applicator like this.

This has became my favorite blue nail polish and I love having this on my toes. Overall a great find and definitely recommend this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kzgraham07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

GORGEOUS deep blue. One coat is impressively quite opaque. Two is perfect! Beautiful color for fall, also great alternative for black polish :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by someone001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really nice color but chips horribly. I dont know what it is, but this color literally doesnt last half a day on my nails even with a base and top coat. Its a shame because i really love this color. Might try my luck with russian navy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Diamondmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blue polish, ever. It goes on smooth and streak-free, dries quickly, and does't chip even when I'm lazy and don't wear a top coat.