September 18, 2014 | 894 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Badger - Cuticle Care

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by CerealKILLER

I found this product at Bed Bath & Beyond and bought a few tins after reading some comments about it on another board. I have problems with some scents and this one smells strongly of ginger which actually helped to calm my stomach. I have recently started to care more for my nails and I was struggling with what worked better for me as far as cuticle care and this does the trick. Like another poster it does appear to be greasy at first but it absorbs quickly and the great ginger scent does linger. I love this and bought a few extra tins when I went back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have chronically dry and angry cuticles. I don't chew on them or anything, so I can't comment on the effects of this balm for healing little wounds, but I can say that they really help my cuticles stay hydrated and looking nice.

I like doing as little "maintenance" as possible for my nails - I hate pushing my cuticles back and such. I find that if I use this I only have to use cuticle remover & a cuticle pusher about once a month (or less) to keep them under control.

When first applied, this looks greasy, but quickly (within seconds) sinks in! The scent is very mild.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ah, I am also from Wisconsin and have a very soft spot for badgers, especially Bucky.

This stuff rocks. My cuticles are always dry and this badger does a great job bringing new life to them.

Rocking Badger, Great Cuticles!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by lvstunnah06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While badgers are largely considered to be the neighborhood bastard of the forest world, this is one badger I wouldn't mind being friends with!

I'm one of those people who bites the skin around their nails and picks at their cuticles, leaving the area looking and feeling horrible.

I have a tin of this next to my bed, and apply just before falling asleep. Waking up the next morning, my cuticles are soothed and more presentable... This salve is salvation, forreals.

Before reading the glowing reviews of this product on MUA (love you!), I had been using Burt's Bees. While it worked fine, Burt's had a way of dulling my nail polish. With Badger Cuticle Care, my manicure still looks fresh and the skin around my nails is left in tip-top shape.

The only thing that would make this product any better was if Badger made the lid on the tin more secure-- that way, I'd feel a little more at ease with carrying this in my purse.

Purchased this from Ulta for around $5USD, and I've also seen it at Whole Foods for around the same price. Honestly, this is a steal, given how Badger Cuticle Care is not only effective, but also made from all-natural ingredients(!).

Overall, everything from the salve inside to the friendly little badger on the packaging makes my heart swoon. So, so, SO happy I listened to you guys and went out and bought Badger Cuticle Care!

Hip hip, HG!!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sirvalour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can't praise this highly enough - it's worked wonders on my dry and peeling cuticles (and I do have manicures regularly and moisturize my hands daily, but nothing seemed to help). Feels slightly oily at first, but absorbs so quickly, the initial oiliness isn't a problem. And I LOVE the scent! I've even taken to keeping the small tin around me all the time just so I can have a sniff every now and then. :)
Will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Neopatra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For those of you having trouble finding this product, it is available at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so under rated. I wish more people knew about it. Its an affordable cuticle treatment to keep your nails looking great in between manicures. It comes in a cute little tin with a picture of a badger on it. There is plenty of product which will last quite a while because a little goes a long way. The balm doesnt have an offensive smell like some cuticle care products do. It sinks right in, doesnt leave a sticky/waxy feeling, and it doesnt dull the polish on my nails like the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream did. Its also a few dollars cheaper than Burts Bees and is much better quality. Please do your cuticles a favor and pick this stuff up. You wont regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Finally a cuticle balm that actually works! My cuticles are a mess from frequent hand-washing. I have tried every cuticle product I could get my hands on. This is the first product to deliver. It's under $7, all natural and the packaging is a cute as all get-out. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

This is a god send! My cuticles were looking like crap and someone recommended using this - I have been using it non-stop and my hands look so much better. I love the herbaceous scent! It is a great cuticle cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by skinnie302

I bought this to help with my dry cuticles and am really happy with it. The smell is sooo delicious and the balm melts into the skin. It helps keep nails strong and cuticles well hydrated. Quite a steal at $5