Badger Cuticle Care

4.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

It's a shame this product is so underrated/not as well known. I'm used to using cuticle oils, but this past winter I wanted to experiment with cuticle balms.

I tried two very popular items that ended up "dulling" my nail polish so I gave them away.

The third times the charm because this product is amazing for me. Not only does it hydrate my cuticles, nails and the skin around my nails, but strengthens my nails as well. I'm not sure if the help grow them out but it appears that way.

I use this 2 - 3 times a day and at night I usually apply a heavy hand cream and put moisturizing gloves on and I wake up to the most pretty hands!

My only complaint is that it comes in a tin form and it's not secure. I would love to be able to carry it in my bag, but I'm afraid the top may come off so I leave it at home.

The scent is heavenly too! 5 stars from me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the BEST cuticle product ever! I've tried a bunch of Sally Hansen ones, Burt's Bees, and others and this is my favorite. It smells delicious, lemony and gingery almost. It does take a good minute for it to absorb. With daily use it has made my nails so strong and my raggedy cuticles so much better looking. My nails are always peeling and this has really helped stop it for good!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I LOVE THIS THING!! seriously, it is amazing. I have not used any other product similar to this so I really can't compare, but omygoodness it is so good. I try to use it at least once daily and I find that it is really good at moisturizing and the scent(it's is kind of lemongrass and ginger) is my favorite thing about this product, I could smell it all day. The one thing I don't like is that it is not exactly cheap where I live, but the quality and the amount of product you get will make me buy this time and time again.

The best treatment for nails and cuticles! I use this nightly and find it helps keep my cuticles soft and smooth and also helps my nails stay strong. Also, the herbal smell of this product is just heavenly.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I like this a good bit. I work some into moist cuticles and then put on gloves to go to sleep. It really helps me when my cuticles are a mess. I really like the smell too; the geranium & lemongrass standout to me.

I found this product at Bed Bath & Beyond and bought a few tins after reading some comments about it on another board. I have problems with some scents and this one smells strongly of ginger which actually helped to calm my stomach. I have recently started to care more for my nails and I was struggling with what worked better for me as far as cuticle care and this does the trick. Like another poster it does appear to be greasy at first but it absorbs quickly and the great ginger scent does linger. I love this and bought a few extra tins when I went back.

I have chronically dry and angry cuticles. I don't chew on them or anything, so I can't comment on the effects of this balm for healing little wounds, but I can say that they really help my cuticles stay hydrated and looking nice.

I like doing as little "maintenance" as possible for my nails - I hate pushing my cuticles back and such. I find that if I use this I only have to use cuticle remover & a cuticle pusher about once a month (or less) to keep them under control.

When first applied, this looks greasy, but quickly (within seconds) sinks in! The scent is very mild.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ah, I am also from Wisconsin and have a very soft spot for badgers, especially Bucky.

This stuff rocks. My cuticles are always dry and this badger does a great job bringing new life to them.

Rocking Badger, Great Cuticles!

While badgers are largely considered to be the neighborhood bastard of the forest world, this is one badger I wouldn't mind being friends with!

I'm one of those people who bites the skin around their nails and picks at their cuticles, leaving the area looking and feeling horrible.

I have a tin of this next to my bed, and apply just before falling asleep. Waking up the next morning, my cuticles are soothed and more presentable... This salve is salvation, forreals.

Before reading the glowing reviews of this product on MUA (love you!), I had been using Burt's Bees. While it worked fine, Burt's had a way of dulling my nail polish. With Badger Cuticle Care, my manicure still looks fresh and the skin around my nails is left in tip-top shape.

The only thing that would make this product any better was if Badger made the lid on the tin more secure-- that way, I'd feel a little more at ease with carrying this in my purse.

Purchased this from Ulta for around $5USD, and I've also seen it at Whole Foods for around the same price. Honestly, this is a steal, given how Badger Cuticle Care is not only effective, but also made from all-natural ingredients(!).

Overall, everything from the salve inside to the friendly little badger on the packaging makes my heart swoon. So, so, SO happy I listened to you guys and went out and bought Badger Cuticle Care!

Hip hip, HG!!

Can't praise this highly enough - it's worked wonders on my dry and peeling cuticles (and I do have manicures regularly and moisturize my hands daily, but nothing seemed to help). Feels slightly oily at first, but absorbs so quickly, the initial oiliness isn't a problem. And I LOVE the scent! I've even taken to keeping the small tin around me all the time just so I can have a sniff every now and then. :)
Will definitely be repurchasing.

Top Rated Badger Products