April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this today at Target in Terracotta Tan. I must say that I am quite impressed with this product. For reference my shade for MAC Select is NC43 and this color is a nice match. I have never used a bronzer before because I felt that I never really needed one. I'm tan! Anyway, I am very happy with this purchase and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

*Edit* Realized that I was getting pimples in the areas I was applying this bronzer. Stopped using it for a week and noticed that the pimples went away and didn't come back. I'm very sure this is the culprit because it was the only new thing I used on my face during that 2 week period.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Xxreflection360

The thing I like about this product is that A) there's a dark side and B) there's a shimmery golden side. When I apply it, the product isn't overpowering, and the glitter is oh-so subtle. I've tried aother bronzers, all of them leaving me with a really dark complexion (or too sparkly appearance). This is one does NOT. I got it for such a reasonable price, close to dirt cheap, and I hope they do not stop making this product. OH GOD where would I be?

I don't really have problems with the packaging....as long as you hold it tight so that it doesn't fall off your hand when you're brushing it, then its fine. The Gold is great for adding subtle highlights to my cheeks but I absolutely love the dark portion to contour as well. Over all, the product is a MUST HAVE...don't be caught without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Lakejer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color on my caramel skin, without being too red. I purchased it in bronze mist and I really like it so far. I use the lighter shade as highlight and the darker shade as a blush. Great product for the price, and it should last for a while considering the generously sized pan.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by oOLimOo

Great for contouring, no joke. I originally bought this due to the price and thought it would replace my other bronzer but I was wrong. The darker shade is very matte and I discovered a new palette to contour with. I use the lighter shade as a highlighter but compared to other highlighting bronzers, it isn't that great. I'd rather spend a bit more money to get my face to really "glow".

The darker shade is awesome for contouring jaws btw. I'd DEFINITELY buy this again if I needed to contour.

I wouldn't buy this for bronzing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by il0vestarre

I like this product, i was looking for a gold dust for a highlighter and this does the job for a cheap price. the darker color is also very nice, and when mixed together it looks very pretty. I only just purchased this, so therefore, i have only given it a 4. and I would not purchase this again, cuz it seems like it would last FOREVER.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by rumtintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I have this in bronze mist, and I bought it as a fluke and didn't use it for a while until I decided to try something different from my Bare Minerals Warmth. The colors are beautiful, going on shimmery yet subtle. They're definitely buildable shades. I'm an NC40 and this showed wonderfully on my skin after just a few dabs with my angled blush brush. The darker color is great for contouring beneath the hollows of your cheek.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I really like this bronzer because it has subtle shimmer and really makes my skin glow. The downside is that you have to carry a brush with it if you touch up during the day. For the price, this is a great bronzer - I got this in bronze gold and I dust the darker shade on my cheekbones to contour it.
EDIT: I've gotten paler and this bronzer is hard to blend into my skin and with it being so dark, I can't use it anymore. Wish I could take it back :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am NC25 (yellow undertones) and bought this in"bronze gold." I wished I would have read the reviews on here first since I was looking for a more matte bronzer (the dark shade looked pretty matte from the outside of the packaging.) I have to say, the colour on me is gorgeous and I really like the colour of the highlighter too. The only thing is that it's too sparkly for me (both shades) I'd like it better if the sparkles were more refined but I find you can see individual sparkles quite well on my skin. Sigh, I got this for $6 something CAD and I'm gonna try and return this. Like a previous reviewer said a kabuki brush applies this pretty heavy so use another brush if you can, or just be careful. What a shame. Both colours are beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by StellarBella

I bought this in Bronze Gold for 3.99 today at Target. I was looking for a bronzer to replace the last one that I must have lost. I really like it so far! I love that there are two shade right next to each other that you can have a high and a low light or mix together. It is really sheer looking, but gives a nice touch of color where you need it. The lid would be better if it didn't come all the way off, but that just means i'll have be careful with it. The texture is a nice consistency, too. It feels pretty smooth. Overall, I'm happy I made the purchase.

I wasn't sure which shade to pick, so I just grabbed one. It seems to work for me. I have a light skin tone with yellow warm undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have Terracotta Tan and Bronze Mist. I love how I can use one or both shades in the pot. This is a great buy. I have several bronzing powders. They are all so-so. After I bought and used these 2, I threw out the rest. I don't think I'm the only who loves these. The first time I bought one, I got Bronze Mist. It was the last one left. I loved it so much, I wanted another shade. The store finally restocked and I was able to get Terracotta Tan and once again they were almost out.