October 30, 2014 | 1636 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I don't know why is product gets such negative reviews (on the Maybelline website). I just had to go to three stores to find a replacement my color bc everyone was sold out. I love that it is a thin tip, it helps me get much cleaner strokes. It lasts all day. I can make my brows lighter to look more natural or darker to be bold. Love that it comes with a little comb.
My only unpostive (not negative) comment is that it does not come with a lot of product... in other words runs out fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by JRBabe100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Warning: If you're brunette and don't look good with reddish brows, you are out of luck with this pencil. The reason? Maybelline no longer makes "Dark Brown", the cool/neutral brown they offered. (AKA the only kind that looks natural on those of us who weren't born with orangey/reddish/warm eyebrows... Isn't that most people?) Anyway, if that's what you're looking for, better try another brand. I've kind of lost faith in drugstore brow pencils after this and MIlani - which was a better match, but still showed red on my skin and looked very fake in daylight. Now I'm using some old Smashbox brow tech to fill in and the Anastasia brow wiz to extend/define. That is, until I can find something cheaper that doesn't make me look like a hooker!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Here's my story. I have been to the Mac counter looking at Eye Brows but couldn't find a color match.(fling and lingering) I've known about Maybelline's similar product, but put off buying until now.

I got Light blonde. (I bleach my brows dark blonde/lt. brown) After reading all the reviews about the malfunctioning dispenser I was careful to twist up a small bit of the product. Starting applying lightly to my brow and Doh! It broke off. Okay, I'll try it again...twisted up and applied finishing one brow and then had to twist up for the other eye and Hell no, the twist thing wont work, and the black twister just came off.
The color was perfect and the wear was good and was still on hours later when I returned it to CVS.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by caouette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the light brown color. It wasn't the worst brow pencil I've ever had, and I didn't mind it. I paid about 5 or 6 dollars for it. The problem was that it ran out after only about two weeks. I don't have thick eyebrows, & I only used it once a day. Not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I dislike it. Got the color in medium, brownish reddish tone. Not suitable for me.

Kate brow pencil (Japanese brand) is so much better in applicable, with the same fine tip.

Asian
NC20 - NC25
Black hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive always wanted an eyebrow pencil that made my perfectly threaded eyebrows look defined and I have found that product. This will be added to my make up collection, I love this brown pencil so much and get so many compliments on my brows. I have this is medium brown which matches my brows perfectly, it lasts the whole day, doesn't smudge, isn't too dark to make me look like a monster, was a good price, but most of all, I love it and will be repurchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I got the shade light to dark blonde, and it looked way too reddish brown on me! My brows didn't match any of the shades! I did like the formula though. The consistency is perfect for the natural look and it glides on smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by SofiaRN421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect brow pencil. Thin enough to fill out specific areas. Never leave home without it! Will definately buy again and stock up when there is a BOGO sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I use this pencil in Light Brown and Medium Brown to define the arch and extend the wing. I use another product to fill in but this is great for arches.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to agree with several other reviewers, it is just too waxy or soft for me. My eyebrows, which are almost non-existent, appear drawn on-which although that is almost precisely what i have to do (plus, they are so pale now) HOWEVER, I, of course, do not want them to appear "drawn on." Almay had the perfect brow pencil, which I have no longer been able to find for well over a year now! I need a very fine point, that is more hard than soft, but not too hard. I do not look good with thick brows. I had been settling for this, but, the one I just bought is going back! I am resolving to find something better, somehow!