April 18, 2014 | 1961 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Mascarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG Mascara. I'm Asian. I have very short, straight, and few lashes. Most of the time I would get Lash Extensions but after some time it became too costly for me and when I moved I could not find anyone who could do the extensions the way I needed them to. So looking for a really good lengthening mascara was something I had been doing for a long time. I tried every kind I had heard good reviews about, while they would lengthen, there were more cons than pros. Some were too drying, clumpy or could not hold a curl and would flake.  I had heard about this mascara for the longest time, but was always hesitant because some claim that there are fakes from sellers over the net (which is where most people buy it from), and it would take a good two weeks before I actually would get the item. So right from the start it was discouraging. But one day, I actually found a store that was selling it. It's a tad bit more pricey than what you would pay on Ebay or Sasa, but to get it on the spot was great so I could try it immediately. I was so glad I did! This mascara...
- Lengthens lashes
- Lasts all day long
- Is waterproof, doesn't smudge, doesn't flake
- Curls lashes
- Is easy to apply

Now the packaging isn't the best to some people, but I happen to like the new packaging. Its not in the maroon tube anymore, its actually pink and black now and looks way cuter. And like I said I payed a higher price but it was worth it to get my HG Mascara in the spot. The only bump I encountered with this mascara was removing it, it seemed difficult at first, but all I did was purchase eye make up remover and used a lash comb and that did the trick. I might purchase their make up remover in the future and even try the volumizing mascara along with mine. Overall, I am happy with this, and will definitely repurchase. I can't believe I can finally say I found my HG Mascara. Woot!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by paranoiaa

Heroine Make is a kind of expensive Japanese drugstore make up brand. I've been using much cheaper brands before this (Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing and Essence Multi Action Smokey Eyes), so this was sort of a splurge for me.
Having used volumizing ones before this I was rather let down by the effects that this mascara gives, but of course I know it is strictly for length and curl only, judging by the claims on the packaging. The mascara has sort of a wet consistency but isn't too runny which is good, and the wand is has many plastic spikes which coat the lashes thoroughly. Length wise I think it does quite a good job; my lashes look slightly longer than they usually are with just two coats, however, it doesn't give a curl whatsoever, so I end up with long and flat lashes which aren't a good look. They also dry hard so my lashes are pretty stiff afterwards, which I don't really like. I don't know if I am expecting too much, but for the money I think I'll stick to my cheaper drugstore finds. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to laught at it's package. It looks so cheap. But guess what? It turned out to be the best mascara I've ever had! It gives me length and holds up the curl. I know it doesn't promise any volume. But the color is pretty intense that it actually add volume to your lashes. It contains fiber but it doesn't flake or fall off. Last all day! No smudges neither.
The package is really light makes me feel like I'm getting very little product. But it still haven't dry up since i opened it more than two months ago. The wand is small. Great on small and short lashes. The formula is a little dry. But it actually helps because the that way the wand doesn't pick up too much product and it dry faster after applying.
You can purchase this on eBay. Price from 8.99 to 17. I would totally buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by suddendream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

The only problem with this mascara is that I can only buy it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

Love this mascara for my straight, short lashes. This lenghtens like no other mascara. I would love to try the volumizing one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by glanda

I cannot say this is my must, since there lots of Japanese Mascara out there are good. But I like this one very much. My eyelash is always down, and it can keep them up for a long time. Also, it also can make it longer...
Compared to other expensive mascaras, this one is worthy to try ^^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by golightly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this at least 5 times. It's simply the best -- holds curl, feathery lashes, doesn't dry out lashes, and adds length. No transferring at all on my super smudge-prone eye shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDang2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am in love with this product. Its make the lashes curl all stay all day long. But you guys have to curl your eyelashes first to make the curl noticeable. Its stay curl all day but its very hard to remove thats why you guys have to purchase their company mascara remover as well for the best result. I will definitely purchase this mascara again. I will never buy any mascara besides this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Narustar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG of mascaras! I can't say I've tried many mascaras but I have had a few and I can honestly say this makes my lashes look 5x longer. I like the formula because it doesnt clump my eyelashes together. It looks like I'm wearing falsies when I use this. The packaging is nice too, it's a burgundy/wine color and doesn't look all gaudy. It looks really sleek and fancy. :) I got this in a swap, but it's around $12 - $16 on Ebay. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. Just a note though, this baby is WATERPROOF. I mean, like you would need a REALLY good oil-based makeup cleanser to wash this sucker off your lashes. I got too lazy trying to take it off the first day of wearing it, so I finally got it completely off the second day of having it on overnight. Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite next to my Majolica Majorica Lash Expander Frame Plus. Awesome mascara for those stubborn Asian lashes!

PROS:
- Awesome job at holding a curl!
- Great length!!!!
- Super waterproof
- No flakes
- Easy to apply
- Perfect wand (small and curved - perfect for smaller Asian lashes and corners)
- Black color
- Affordable, especially online it's so much cheaper than Uwajimaya stores
- Buildable volume
- Great for layering with a cheaper volumizing mascara on top (like L'Oreal Voluminous)

CONS:
- Sometimes hard to find
- Lashes can feel kinda hard but results are sooo worth it!

Will I repurchase??? OF COURSE!!!!!