April 21, 2014 | 998 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sweettmaidenn

I did not find this product to be as effective as the reviews claim. It is good for all skin types, non-drying or irritating. The consistency is smooth at first, but once it dries, it takes some hard scrubbing to get it all off.

As far as results go, I have sensitive, oily skin, and have used this product several times now and notice no difference. I much prefer Lumene Peat Mask ( retails for under $10 at drugstores). That mask really cleans my pores and improves skin tone much better than this mask. It is not bad, but a little disappointing. I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by amypoppy

Truly the best mask I've ever tried. Like all the above reviews, it leaves your skin GLOWING and baby-smooth!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by yycwong

I have combinational skin and the skin tends to be dry in the winter as I live in Canada. I heard the wave about this product so that I bought it as I needed serious hydration and exfoliation on my skin. I didn't feel anything different for the first time use. After the 3 rd time use, I do see quite a different on my skin. Maybe my technique wasn't right at the first place. I left the mask on my face for 30 minutes and then rub it off during the shower to give extra exfoliation effect. My skin feels so smooth and looks radiant that helps even my skin tone.

I strongly recommend for those people having dry skin that requires full exfoliation without drying the skin. I got this $42 CAN + tax. It's quite expensive but it works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Samsaragirl

AMAZING results! I have combo skin and larger pores and it's always really difficult finding a mask that is actually effective without drying TOO much. I was breaking out and I used this mask before bed (in combination with topical retinoids), and the next day? The developing pimples were gone and my skin was glowing! Dewy, pinker, fresher, softer, pores smaller... wow. I'm a student and I know it's a little on the pricey side, but it is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a pleasure using this mask. This mask is natural, scent is light and doesn't sting or leave my face tight and red afterwards. I have been using this for 3 months,once every week. I scoop about a 1/2tsp out and gentlely massage it on over face and neck. I leave it on about 20 minutes. I noticed it immediately made my skin smooth like baby skin and my pores were smaller and face was not dried out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by jenniro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love this mask. I used it the other night and the next day my skin really looked great, even after a long day of work. It looks like dirt and poo but I think it smells gooood. Even the box it comes in smells good. Using this mask makes me feel like I am really taking care of my skin. I left it on for about 20 minutes and used a washcloth to wipe it off. My skin looked radiant and fresh!!! LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 3:01:00 AM More reviews by dorkiexcici

i try using many masks from many different brands, even tried homemade ones. but i haven't found my HG mask yet..till now. lately, i've been using organic products, especially products that are all natural such as pangea organics. and my skin has been getting alot better and there hasnt been any breakout nor burnt skin or dried out skin. it's soft, hydrated, i don't get excess oil on my tzone as much since i've been using this product. i wish they made it cheaper but what can i say. they're high quality and organic and comes in a glass jar. even a plus is that the box can be planted which is a good thing for mother nature. i'm gonna repurchase and hopefully this mask will stay being good to me by giving me great soft clean skin! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by sbprincess21

I have used this face mask twice (once a week), and so far it has been great to me. Not over the top amazing, but definitely does everything it says it will. My face feels fresh, cleansed, hydrated, refined, and more glowy afterwards. The first time I used it, I didn't notice too much of a difference in the appearance of my skin, but the second time around, I am seeing more of the benefits. My face was sooo horrible to begin with though it probably would take a few treatments to really break through it. This time, my skin looks more even, glowy, my pores are completely shrunk, and I can tell that it pulled a lot of old blackheads and dirt out with it. I am thinking that next time it will make my skin look even better! I hope that is what it will take to get the rating up to 5 lippies rather than 4.

***UPDATE!!!***This is the 4th time (1 month) I have used the mask, and finally I see what all the buzz is about!! All I can say is WOW, was my skin glowing last night! I'm not sure if it was something I did differently this time, or if my skin is finally improving after the 4th time of using this mask. What I did do different is I exfoliated the heck out of my face with Apricot Scrub (althought I would prefer something a little less harsh) gently for about 10-15 mins, then applied a thin layer of the mask, left on for about 15 mins, wet my fingertips and rubbed the mask into my face for about 5 mins, then washed it off....and WOW! My pores were completely non existant, my face just glowed, the texture of my skin was refined and even, and it was left hydrated. I LOVE this mask now. Adding lippie #5 for NOW I am impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by n_i_t

I got a sample of it in an order and decided to use it right away. The color and texture were unexpected. It came out with a dark green/grayish color with chunks of herbs (?) in it. The smell is slightly earthy/grassy. I left it on for probably 5 minutes (the sample package didnt say for how long) and then wet my face and slightly rubbed my face in a circular motion for a while. Then rinsed it all off. my face was slightly pink but what a difference! I checked out my pores and they appear tightened and minimized, and my nose was practically clear of blackheads (amazing!). My face didn't feel dry - it felt like it has just the right amount of moisture. Leaving this on my face longer would probably do more wonders! I will definitely buy this in its full size~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Jany

Best mask ever!! I have tried so many masks and this is the only one where you can actually see dramatic results. My face is so glowing and smooth after one application. This really is an all purpose mask, it is deep cleansing,moisturising and radiating!! I also got the scrub, there is no review for this so thought I would write about that here. This is also fantastic. very gentle but sems to be enough to get rid of my flakes leaving my skin feeling buffed. Great product line, will be buying more stuff from this product range!