October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a pleasure using this mask. This mask is natural, scent is light and doesn't sting or leave my face tight and red afterwards. I have been using this for 3 months,once every week. I scoop about a 1/2tsp out and gentlely massage it on over face and neck. I leave it on about 20 minutes. I noticed it immediately made my skin smooth like baby skin and my pores were smaller and face was not dried out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by jenniro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love this mask. I used it the other night and the next day my skin really looked great, even after a long day of work. It looks like dirt and poo but I think it smells gooood. Even the box it comes in smells good. Using this mask makes me feel like I am really taking care of my skin. I left it on for about 20 minutes and used a washcloth to wipe it off. My skin looked radiant and fresh!!! LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 3:01:00 AM More reviews by dorkiexcici

i try using many masks from many different brands, even tried homemade ones. but i haven't found my HG mask yet..till now. lately, i've been using organic products, especially products that are all natural such as pangea organics. and my skin has been getting alot better and there hasnt been any breakout nor burnt skin or dried out skin. it's soft, hydrated, i don't get excess oil on my tzone as much since i've been using this product. i wish they made it cheaper but what can i say. they're high quality and organic and comes in a glass jar. even a plus is that the box can be planted which is a good thing for mother nature. i'm gonna repurchase and hopefully this mask will stay being good to me by giving me great soft clean skin! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by sbprincess21

I have used this face mask twice (once a week), and so far it has been great to me. Not over the top amazing, but definitely does everything it says it will. My face feels fresh, cleansed, hydrated, refined, and more glowy afterwards. The first time I used it, I didn't notice too much of a difference in the appearance of my skin, but the second time around, I am seeing more of the benefits. My face was sooo horrible to begin with though it probably would take a few treatments to really break through it. This time, my skin looks more even, glowy, my pores are completely shrunk, and I can tell that it pulled a lot of old blackheads and dirt out with it. I am thinking that next time it will make my skin look even better! I hope that is what it will take to get the rating up to 5 lippies rather than 4.

***UPDATE!!!***This is the 4th time (1 month) I have used the mask, and finally I see what all the buzz is about!! All I can say is WOW, was my skin glowing last night! I'm not sure if it was something I did differently this time, or if my skin is finally improving after the 4th time of using this mask. What I did do different is I exfoliated the heck out of my face with Apricot Scrub (althought I would prefer something a little less harsh) gently for about 10-15 mins, then applied a thin layer of the mask, left on for about 15 mins, wet my fingertips and rubbed the mask into my face for about 5 mins, then washed it off....and WOW! My pores were completely non existant, my face just glowed, the texture of my skin was refined and even, and it was left hydrated. I LOVE this mask now. Adding lippie #5 for NOW I am impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by n_i_t

I got a sample of it in an order and decided to use it right away. The color and texture were unexpected. It came out with a dark green/grayish color with chunks of herbs (?) in it. The smell is slightly earthy/grassy. I left it on for probably 5 minutes (the sample package didnt say for how long) and then wet my face and slightly rubbed my face in a circular motion for a while. Then rinsed it all off. my face was slightly pink but what a difference! I checked out my pores and they appear tightened and minimized, and my nose was practically clear of blackheads (amazing!). My face didn't feel dry - it felt like it has just the right amount of moisture. Leaving this on my face longer would probably do more wonders! I will definitely buy this in its full size~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Jany

Best mask ever!! I have tried so many masks and this is the only one where you can actually see dramatic results. My face is so glowing and smooth after one application. This really is an all purpose mask, it is deep cleansing,moisturising and radiating!! I also got the scrub, there is no review for this so thought I would write about that here. This is also fantastic. very gentle but sems to be enough to get rid of my flakes leaving my skin feeling buffed. Great product line, will be buying more stuff from this product range!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by debstar75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great quality mask. Yes, the price is a little steep at $30 for 2 oz., but the effects are wonderful. At first, I didn't see the dramatic results I expected from previous reviews. But then I took a trip to an area of high-pollution, and noticed my skin was taking a turn for the worse. When I got back home, the first thing I did after unpacking was put on this mask for 20 minutes. It truly calmed down my skin, reduced the inflammation of my breakouts, and left me soft and glowing. As someone previously mentioned, it's great for "detox" and smells like herbs from your garden. (Well, more like a big chunk of oregano, but you get used to it). I feel good about using this product, I only wish that it was more affordable. So this is more for special occasions for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by elmochook

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this mask after doing some research on MUA and this had raving reviews !!

It really is a lovely product - I applied it after using Kate Sommerville's Exfoli-kate and the synergy of using both products really enhanced its overall effects. My somewhat pigmented combination skin looked brighter, softer and revitalised.

The product does have a slightly odd smell to it, due to the vegan approved ingredients but it is by no way unpleasant. I definitely recommend this one and will be re-ordering it again. As an added bonus, if you plant the box - it will grow the prettiest flowers for you to enjoy !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by babygreens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, how I love this stuff. I've gone through two jars. It just feels like it must be working and the ingredients list reads like an organic health shake or something. Green tea, goji, and acai! It tingles but doesn't irritate and when I'm done my face has that pale pinky glow and feels lifted.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by star_s_l_b

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've recently began getting rid of all the chemical-y, synthetic products in my aresnal - which is quite a feat- and focusing on as organic & natural products as I can find...seriously, my skin and hair have never looked so good. So whilst on a hunt for a new facial mask, I decided to give Pangea Organics a go. The price was a bit of a shock for 2 ounces of product, but that's the nature of the beast with high quality organic products. The box actually DOES sprout (unlike my Cargo Flower lipstick box!!) with a beautiful array of wild flowers and medicinal herbs that are found in the products themselves. Now, for the mask...I really do like this. You really don't need a whole lot to cover your face, so the jar should last me quite a while. After 10 minutes of looking like I buried my face in a pond bank...voila! My skin was so soft and smooth and it makes me insta-happy. A great 'detox' mask if you've found yourself around a lot of pollution (or smokey clubs) without any stinging or burning. Why do masks sometimes burn anyway? I never got that. Now for the smell....that kind of gets to me. I don't know what it is, but there's something in the smell that turns my stomach a little. It's definitely not a biggie, just a smell that's an acquired taste. It's a keeper!