July 28, 2014 | 961 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Intensive Concealer - Medium [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by PocaDot88

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG concealer. I'm new to mineral makeup, just LOVE EM and this concealer is the best. I have a couple of small age spots on one cheek that I'd decided I'd just have to live with because the cream concealers I've tried all made a discolored mess. This concealer along with EM matte foundation does the trick. I'm thrilled. I don't have 20 year old skin any more, but I'm more pleased with my makeup than I have been in 10 years. It also works well on my dark circles, redness and broken capillaries around my nose. I've uploaded before and after photos of those nasty spots for your consideration.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kaynaz101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been trying to find the best concealer and foundation for years. My skin goes through ups and downs, where it can be clear for some time, and then get really bad for some time. EM foundation and concealers have covered everything perfectly, and it's been the best for my skin. It has not irritated my skin. The only draw back is that it tends to sort of come off, or fade away a little bit, so you'd have to retouch it up. This is truly the best concealer I've used, and the best product I've used. I would recommend it to anyone...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am not sure why this is such a poorly rated product. I have tried several mineral concealers and this one is a really good one. The Intensive Light was too light for me; I'm a EM Winged Butter/MAC NC30/Alima W3/G2-3. However, I reordered the foundations in various formulas in Winged Butter and reordered the concealer this time in Intensive Medium. It's perfect for my coloring and I'm not pale. Maybe in the past this was lighter/pinker, but I don't see that now. I don't see any kind of cast under my makeup; it blends perfectly; so much so, that I could just wear the concealer and Tinted Silk Dust if I were having a good skin day or just wanted to give my skin a break. The coverage is quite good and I think this also helps control oil, along with the matte and intensive foundation formulas that I prefer. This does not accentuate fine lines or dryness on me and I'm in my late 30s. This and the Alima concealer are my absolute favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lilmisslainey

This stuff covers undereye dark circles like nobodys business. It matches perfectly. Its good for pimples too and I dont feel like I am clogging them to death the way some concealers feel like. I dab it on using a concealer brush I got from CVS. I got it first in a sample kit and decided on buying the full size, but then I havent even run out of the tiny sample. It lasts FOREVER. But I dont have THAT many pimples, so its not like im using a ton everyday. I use the medium beige neutral for reference.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sillypenguin

There are currently two listings for this product, this being the higher rated listing. For acne prone skin, I don't think mmu is going to do. I have a current break out and old discolorations. It can look powdery on current zits, and discolorations are frankly just hard to cover; a cream concealer would be better suited. The coverage on this concealer isn't bad, but I found using my regular foundation (2/3 buttered tan original glo, 1/3 medium beige neutral semi matte) worked the same as using this concealer! Definitely try this concealer in a sample before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by BareEssie

I put on this concealer before my foundation and it offers excellent coverage. I normally have a few pimples on my forehead & some redness around my nose and cheeks. I apply a generous amount using EM's concealer brush. I can't live without their makeup. Even though it takes an extra five minutes in the morning to get ready ... it's worth the effort & time. The only complaint is that I have dark circles under my eyes and this concealer makes it look worse. I could be applying it incorrectly but it seems to highlight the dark circles. Other than that I love wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 4:10:00 AM More reviews by TiaR

It looked a little on the pink side, but for some reason this is perfect for me. I do see it being too light for actual medium/tanned skinned girls, but I can get away with this. I was just lucky with the color I guess; intensive fair was wayyy too light.
    EDIT: doesn't last on oily skin. sigh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

I got this in my sample kit. At first I noticed the Intensive Fair concealer and looked as if it was for the pale ghost. So even though intensive medium looked a LITTLE on the dark pink-ish side, i was able to give in. My skin has a few pink-ish undertones, so i worked with that. The concealer is a little darker then my Fairly Light, which is quite a perfect match. It covers well. But it isn't the best. I forgot about my BE stuff, so this is it! It's much cheaper, and it doesn't seem any thicker then the others. The container is a complete PAIN in the butt. Everything spills and things get messy. I don't like that. But whatever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

The coverage that it provides is quite good for a powder concealer. I am NW30 in MAC and I wear Medium Beige Neutral and Medium Beige in EDM. This concealer does go on slightly lighter than my skntone upon application. However, after it has settled it doesn't look detectable on my face at a ll.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by moyabean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG undereye concealer if you don't have much to cover. Apart from Benefit's Ohh-La-Lift, this is the only concealer that does not emphasize my fine lines, crepiness, and dryness. Long lasting on my combo skin, especially if I moisturize my undereye area prior to application. As for color, I am solidly medium-complected with a touch of warmth/gold. This color works best on me as a concealer. As a highlighter, it's too dark and I need to mix it with Everyday's "sunlight" concealer to lighten it up. Would I repurchase? Yes, but I'm still working on a sample I ordered over a year ago, so I don't think I'll be doing so anytime soon!