April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Issa27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For those with black eyebrows this will work fine. It can be too dark if you lay it on thick, but if you just lightly brush it against your skin it's perfect. As an eyeliner, this is useless. The pencil is so hard that it hurts to drag it against your skin, even when freshly sharpened. The color is too light, and it's biggest sin is that it disappears after only an hour! When I tried applying more to touch up the old line I started getting itty bitty clumps and flakes. So for the eyebrows this is fine, as an eyeliner, nah.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

I got this in black for free. i cant speak for how it works for brows, cause its to dark.

PRO
Two in a set
Comes with sharpener
Easy to use

CON
BAD pigmentation (barley there)

OVERALL: Excited I got it for a freebie. Wont buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpisAnObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stumbled on these brow pencils because it somehow ended up in my makeup kit. I started using it (midnight brown) and I haven't changed since. They're like $1.07 for a double pack at Walmart and I love them. They're applying capability I give a 3 out of 5 because they seem to go on better when they're sharpened at a fine point. So I guess these are hard kohl's not soft. Still wonderful though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Not good if you want your time to look very polished, the pencil does 2 things, fills in your brows and acts as an eyeliner, and does neither very well. It does not go on easily as an eyeliner. However, that being said, it saves time. I keep one in my purse to minimize the products I have to carry around, and it is useful for touching up. For that reason I always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Foxyerika

I like this product it is a lil light to go on but.... since I am oilve and have dark eyes.. I have come to notice that the darker eyeliners that go on very well seem to look very harsh I stick with this or dark grey do the trick !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this product when I was new to makeup and it was alright but now I've moved on to better quality products and this one just doesn't cut it anymore. It's good as a basic brow/eyeliner but it can go on a little too harsh on the brows and too light on the eyes. Like a previous reviewer said, it is impossible for this to show up on the waterline. It also wears off really easily. It's ok if you want something simple, but you won't get anything amazing out of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by daleendance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a HUGE covergirl fan BUT i am very disappointed in this product. The only reason i bought this product was for the "eye maker" part i guess you could say; i got it for the use of a eyeliner. First of all, the colors are COMPETELY off. I own midnight black and it is definatley not black, it's more like a dark gray but NOT a black. Secondly, THIS EYELINER DOES NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR WATERLINE! it does not even appear on my waterline whatsoever. I rub and press and even used a lighter but i was still unsucessful. what is an eyeliner if it does not go onto your waterline?! Thirdly, the eyeliner has a hard time stayin gon your upper lashline because it's lietrally sticky. i found that when i applied to my upper lashline, my eyeshadow was stuck onto it and did not stay on my lashline. Covergirl gets a F for this one. I've never tried it as a eyebrow pencil because i don't want to buy this product again. I suggest to ANYONE, even if you buy this because it is so cheap, to NOT BUY THIS! It will definatley disappoint you in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the brow pencil I will keep coming back to. It fits all my needs and its cheap so I feel no need to keep looking around. It comes with 2 pencils, and these 2 pencils have lasted me about a year and a half. My color is midnight brown. I have dark brown hair and eyes and somewhat fair skin. My eyebrows look better when theyre filled in and thicker in some areas where hairs arent growing as much now, so I fill those in. I am not oily in general but I am around my forehead and I dont have staying power issues. Also, this doesnt rub off onto other things either which is a problem Ive had with other drugstore brand eyebrow pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by GinaM98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've tried just about every brow pencil in existence including all the "high end" pencils. This is the ONLY brow pencil I actually like and use it religiously now. I'm naturally blonde and color my hair darker, so I need to fill in my brows so they match my hair and fill in sparse areas; the "Midnight Brown" shade is perfect for me. People are constantly complimenting my "perfect" brows (their words, not mine! lol) and it's all because of this brow pencil...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dark brown hair and medium-toned skin and have this pencil in dark brown. It works great and just as good as Chanel or Lancome brow pencils. The only difference is it isn't as creamy so don't press too hard or you'll lose some of your brows in the process of "putting them on". I think it wears about the same as pricier brands.