October 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first eyeliner. Also, my first eye brow pencil. I HATE this. This smells weird, is incredibly hard, smudges like no other, and doesn't show up unless you yank on your eyelids. This actually has causes some baggy eyes because I have to pull. I have it in brown. It is a weird color as an eyeliner but a good one as an eyebrow pencil. I guess I will just have to use this until it runs out (as an eyebrow pencil). Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Poofyowl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So when I had dark blackish/brown hair, I used the midnight black. It worked really well and I achieved a natural look for the brows.

I dyed my hair just yesterday and decided to stick with this pencil and currently, I'm using the midnight brown and I LOVE LOVE it. It matches my new hair perfectly! It has a really natural effect and fills my eyebrows in so good. I did have issues with the midnight black colour because if I did fill too much, it looked 'too' black and dark. However, for midnight brown, it's perfect even if you do fill it in a bit more, you still get the natural look.

This doesn't smear or smudge and stays put as if you had eyebrown gel on. This is a must have for me as my eyebrows are on the lighter side and don't match my current dyed hair colour. =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by clearady

I really, really have an intense love affair for this pencil.
DON'T USE IT FOR AN EYELINER!
that being said, if you use it for what it does best --- eyebrows --- you cannot not love it.
i have tried so many brow pencils/pots, highend and lowend, and this IS the best.
i've tried laura mercier's eyebrow pencil, anastasia brow pencil, model set of 2 eyebrow pencil, nars eyebrow, smashbox eyebrow duo, and the list goes on and on.
I EVEN prefer this to Revlon's Fantasy Duo, which I find to be convenient and decent. The rest of the drugstore eyebrow sets, powders, pencils are crap haha
This is a virtual bargain since you get two for such a bargain price.
It's convenient, blendable, lasts forever, cheap, easily bought (target, walmart, etc), small (fits in purse), and it does not look made up at all and because it stays put so long you can make your eyebrows look longer or closer together depending on what you want, and it holds and looks believeable, not drawn in at all! Get this now, run--don't walk!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by elleLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this works well, I use it off and on, but it is not my favourite. I find that it can be a little waxy in texture if applied to more sparse areas of the eyebrow. I use 'soft brown' which is actually pretty dark, and I found not much lighter colours without going into blond. I only use this with my freshly dyed hair, because the strength of the colour matches.
Overall: long day wear, stays on nice strong, but they need more variety of colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Issa27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For those with black eyebrows this will work fine. It can be too dark if you lay it on thick, but if you just lightly brush it against your skin it's perfect. As an eyeliner, this is useless. The pencil is so hard that it hurts to drag it against your skin, even when freshly sharpened. The color is too light, and it's biggest sin is that it disappears after only an hour! When I tried applying more to touch up the old line I started getting itty bitty clumps and flakes. So for the eyebrows this is fine, as an eyeliner, nah.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

I got this in black for free. i cant speak for how it works for brows, cause its to dark.

PRO
Two in a set
Comes with sharpener
Easy to use

CON
BAD pigmentation (barley there)

OVERALL: Excited I got it for a freebie. Wont buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpisAnObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stumbled on these brow pencils because it somehow ended up in my makeup kit. I started using it (midnight brown) and I haven't changed since. They're like $1.07 for a double pack at Walmart and I love them. They're applying capability I give a 3 out of 5 because they seem to go on better when they're sharpened at a fine point. So I guess these are hard kohl's not soft. Still wonderful though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Not good if you want your time to look very polished, the pencil does 2 things, fills in your brows and acts as an eyeliner, and does neither very well. It does not go on easily as an eyeliner. However, that being said, it saves time. I keep one in my purse to minimize the products I have to carry around, and it is useful for touching up. For that reason I always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Foxyerika

I like this product it is a lil light to go on but.... since I am oilve and have dark eyes.. I have come to notice that the darker eyeliners that go on very well seem to look very harsh I stick with this or dark grey do the trick !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this product when I was new to makeup and it was alright but now I've moved on to better quality products and this one just doesn't cut it anymore. It's good as a basic brow/eyeliner but it can go on a little too harsh on the brows and too light on the eyes. Like a previous reviewer said, it is impossible for this to show up on the waterline. It also wears off really easily. It's ok if you want something simple, but you won't get anything amazing out of this product.