Vaseline Cherry Lip Therapy

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/21/2008 4:20:00 AM

I absolutely dislike the cherry flavour so I repurchased the unflavored version in the blue and white tube. I like it as its much more moisturizing than most of the other lip balms I've come acrossed, and works the best on my very dry lips. I wish it were cheaper though. It cost me USD 2.5 when I could have bought a 49g Vasaline tub at only USD 1.2 and used it a hundred times over compared to the tube lip blam which I finished pretty quickly as I reapply every time after I eat. I would give it a 5, but one thing that bothers me greatly about the lip balm is how hard it is to squeeze out the product when the tube is left with around 1/3 empty. Perhaps they should come up with better packaging.

on 8/10/2008 9:58:00 PM

it is reaaaaaaaaaaaaly good!!! I love it. By far it is the best, but yet again I only have tried blistex silk and shine and this one! :P but I really like it, it makes my lips sooooooo soft and the smell and everything is great! I guess you can never go wrong with VASELINE!!!!

on 7/18/2008 1:58:00 PM

I buy this because of the raves but it really dries up my lips.
This is the worst lip balm I've ever tried.
Smells nice and got a little bit sweet taste, after application feels the lips moisturized.. after a while it will dried up n makes my lips become hard.
My lips becomes so dry n cracked like hell until it bleeds when I try to open my mouth.
Never been like this before when I used other lip balms.
Not going to repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

love the cherry smell!

moisturizes nicely, but i keep licking my lips off becuz of the smell!

cheap and widely available, what's there not to love?

on 4/27/2008 4:02:00 AM

This is so inexpensive and works really well in moisturising my lips. My only complaint is that it is really hard to unscrew the cap for the very first time.

on 4/1/2008 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first lip treatment/lip balm that actually helps with my extremely dry and cracked lips. I also love it because when I use it I don't need gloss anymore. It provides the shine.That said, I don't like the greasyness so much but it is not much greasy-er compared to other lip balms. One con that I find in this product is that in humid weather it melts easily resulting in an oil type of liquid instead of a more gel based. So whenever I use it I have to be careful in case I squeeze out too much it might drip. If I don't use this in 2 days my lips will start to crack. Will definitely keep using this.

on 1/1/2008 3:48:00 PM

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! This is so amazing and only for what? 99 cents. That's right. 99 cents! I've tried many lip balms and chapsticks, but this is up there on my top 5. :] The hole that the balm comes out of it veryyy tiny, which gives you more control! I just applied this, and it feels amazing. I hadn't put on lip balm for about 2 days, ACK. My lips were dried and cracking. But when I put this on, it took immediate effect! I def. recommend this to anyone.

on 11/2/2007 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is ok. It isn't moisturizing enough for frequent use - it does the minimum to get me through when I absolutely need something. I bought it because I'm always looking for the perfect lip balm and because I am especially interested in one that doesn't require dipping a finger or brush into a pot. This was dirt cheap and tempted me with the cherry flavor. Though it's not moisturizing enouhgh, its texture and taste (hardly noticeable, silky gel like feel) are superior to many. It will do in a pinch but is far from perfect.

on 9/24/2007 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

it didnt work for me at all.. i was very thrilled to try it since i heard a lot.. yet i gave it a great chance wearing it for a month.. i didnt like the texture at all.. way too light.. nor the smell.. nor the affect (in my case hardly any). i immediately went back to my fav Body Shop Cocoa lip care stick.. it works the best for me!

on 7/31/2007 10:42:00 PM

I have bought way more expensive lip products, vaselinels cherry lip therapy does a better job. Other products usually have petroleum in it anyway. This stuff makes my lips so soft and with a hint of cherry! i cant live without this stuff...i cant believe something this good is worth 99cents!

Top Rated Lip Treatments