July 23, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Cherry Lip Therapy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

love the cherry smell!

moisturizes nicely, but i keep licking my lips off becuz of the smell!

cheap and widely available, what's there not to love?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 4:02:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so inexpensive and works really well in moisturising my lips. My only complaint is that it is really hard to unscrew the cap for the very first time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 4:31:00 AM More reviews by jmcsm

This is the first lip treatment/lip balm that actually helps with my extremely dry and cracked lips. I also love it because when I use it I don't need gloss anymore. It provides the shine.That said, I don't like the greasyness so much but it is not much greasy-er compared to other lip balms. One con that I find in this product is that in humid weather it melts easily resulting in an oil type of liquid instead of a more gel based. So whenever I use it I have to be careful in case I squeeze out too much it might drip. If I don't use this in 2 days my lips will start to crack. Will definitely keep using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by applemilk

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! This is so amazing and only for what? 99 cents. That's right. 99 cents! I've tried many lip balms and chapsticks, but this is up there on my top 5. :] The hole that the balm comes out of it veryyy tiny, which gives you more control! I just applied this, and it feels amazing. I hadn't put on lip balm for about 2 days, ACK. My lips were dried and cracking. But when I put this on, it took immediate effect! I def. recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is ok. It isn't moisturizing enough for frequent use - it does the minimum to get me through when I absolutely need something. I bought it because I'm always looking for the perfect lip balm and because I am especially interested in one that doesn't require dipping a finger or brush into a pot. This was dirt cheap and tempted me with the cherry flavor. Though it's not moisturizing enouhgh, its texture and taste (hardly noticeable, silky gel like feel) are superior to many. It will do in a pinch but is far from perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by vanillaaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

it didnt work for me at all.. i was very thrilled to try it since i heard a lot.. yet i gave it a great chance wearing it for a month.. i didnt like the texture at all.. way too light.. nor the smell.. nor the affect (in my case hardly any). i immediately went back to my fav Body Shop Cocoa lip care stick.. it works the best for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by jilashley

I have bought way more expensive lip products, vaselinels cherry lip therapy does a better job. Other products usually have petroleum in it anyway. This stuff makes my lips so soft and with a hint of cherry! i cant live without this stuff...i cant believe something this good is worth 99cents!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by RussianBelle007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, as I was heading to the drugstore to get a new tube of my usual lip balm, I felt the need to try something else. So I picked up this for the same price (2.69 CAD). The first time I put it on, my lips felt great! It has a subtle cherry scent and no yucky flavour. The best!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Nia81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good stuff - bought it at Target for a dollar. I had a spot on my lower lip that was constantly dry and peeling. This product took care of it and now my lip is smooth again. Nice to put on at night as it leaves lips plump and smooth in the morning. Also gives lips a glossy sheen. Would like a more slanted tip to the tube though - would make spreading it easier. But all in all a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2006 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kanine

I don't know why it took me so long to give Vaseline Lip Therapy a go. I've seen this everywhere but never gave a second glance until I started reading many good reviews on various sites. I picked one up in Cherry and was a little disappointed that it did not really smell cherry-like. However, this stuff is fantastic and for the first time in years, healed my dry and chapped lips. I just slather some on before bedtime and wake up with the smoothest lips ever. Even my husband noticed a difference and commented that my lips look way better and more kissable! I used to pick the dried skin off my lips and it was such a gross habit that only led to worser problems. But no more, after Vaseline to the rescue!