October 24, 2014 | 1717 users online

Foundations - Perricone - No Foundation Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by asimonbryant

If I was stranded on an island and I could only have one product... This would be the one I would want!!! SPF 30, ALA, DMAE, flawless natural coverage- all in a name I trust! Perricone MD has delivered on all promises, AGAIN! No Foundation Foundation is a must have in my beauty bag & an essential part of my NoNeedles approach to healthy aging and beautiful skin!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am really liking this. Perricone No Foundation Foundation is the first liquid foundation product in forever that hasn't sunk into the rosacea-enlarged pores on my cheeks. It doesn't turn into an oil slick on me, even though I don't top it with powder, and the scent that others seem to be identifying as fishy is somehow like oranges to me. It gives a polished, sophisticated finish without announcing to the world that I am wearing foundation. The packaging is understated and gorgeous and I love how one pump is enough for my entire face. I can see how the tint of this product doesn't work for everyone, but it's just right for me. Unless I find something much, much better, I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Beaumonde

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

NO BANG - For a LOT of Bucks.

For the price, this proved to be an extremely ordinary foundation. It wasn't bad - it wasn't good. What is was was 'Meh'. It has a medium consistency and I can see blending it with moisturiser to make your own tinted moisturiser (that's what I did to use the stuff up!)

It did the job of covering things up, but beyond that it did nothing to refine, brighten or enliven my skin. It didn't feel mask-like, but it LOOKED it. Any good drugstore foundation would be of better quality and consistency than this drab foundation. The only positive thing was that the bottle had a dispenser pump and the fact that it had SPF 30 protection (I'm stretching here, trying to find the +ve!) The 2-Star rating is for the SPF.

N.B. I ended up throwing it out as even mixed with moisturiser, I couldn't bear the third-rate feel of this foundation. There's a limit to frugality, and this product was FAR from being in the 'Frugal' demographic...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only have a sample size of this terrific foundation. I will invest in it once I get a big discount coupon from Sephora again. On principle, it's way too expensive. I am a thrifty person and I remain to stay that way. My only complaint is that it has a fishy smell to it at first. It eventually goes away. The best part about this foundation is that it doesn't make my dry skin feel drier, but definitely makes it feel tighter making my pores feel small and protected from the other makeup products I put on my face. It doesn't feel cakey. it's very light. I never wear foundation and plan to wear this one for special occasions, especially since it's a nice match to my yellow base skin color and it hides my red surface tones. I'm a fan.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by jessido

I bought this product because it's SPF 30 and I heard it felt like wearing no makeup. I've been using it for three months now and I really, really like it for everyday use, especially when it's 2x1 with the SPF included. You do NEED to moisturize before applying this no foundation, and you have to do it quick, 'cause it dries and then you'll have a residue left behind, however, do not let this stop you from trying it. I still battle with acne and this no foundation covers enough that my face looks wonderful without looking caky. it's great because no matter how tan or not you are it will adapt to your skin color, no shadow between face and neck.
I highly recommend it to at least give it a try, one pump is enough to cover your face so i know it will last at least half a year.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

sephora gave me a sample of this foundation a while back. It seems like a decent foundation if you want a very natural finish. It goes on nice and smooth. The product says it offers translucent coverage and this is absolutely correct....you could see right through this foundation...no coverage at all. I like more coverage so this wasn't the foundation for me. I took off most of the lippies because of the smell. It smells awful...like fish....which does fade after a while but...yuck!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

This product is not for those with lighter skin. I am fair and this product was obviously too dark for my face. I lightened it by using powder over the product and tested it for one week, then I noticed I was getting clogged pores. I was getting tiny white heads and clogged pores all over my face. Not recommended for those with sensitive skin prone to breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by mimilerio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this product since its a Perricone product and I really liked the idea of a skincare product which doubles as foundation. However, I do not like the smell. Any Perricone user would know that these products have an acquired scent to them. Granted, the scent does fade away within minutes and the pay-off of a better for you foundation is worth it. Keeping this product in the refrigerator helps reduce the scent, this also helps with the longevity of the product. The price is reasonable compared to other higher end foundations and compared to other products that the brand has this is considered a steal not to mention, the brand has also proven it's excellence in skincare. Lastly, I adore the packaging it is very simple and the thick glass makes it very durable. I'd also like to mention the pump that makes accessing the product sanitary. Overall, I find this to be a good foundation for everyday use if you can get past the scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by tatum0248

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product as a sephora sample and figured I'd give it a try. I was a little confused as to whether it was a moisturizer or a foundation or both? It does only come in one shade and fortunately for me that shade fits nicely with olive skin (yellow undertone). I put it on in the morning over my serum in place of my foundation and moisturizer (also has spf) and it makes my skin look even and glowing! It feels a little heavy going on the skin and not very satiny but I like the look of the finished product. The smell is weird though! I feel like you smell it when you first put it on then you just forget about it, it doesn't follow you around all day! I suggest people with olive skin to try this out! I really like it and so far has helped with my pores! Its a great product to buy if you don't have time to really get ready in the morning before work!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Had to try this based on the hype in More magazine, according to them this was IT! Not it for me. Pros: great ingredients and light coverage with a great sunscreen. Cons: Caramel face at a steep price. While I was looking for light coverage and this delivers on that front, you can still discern that one color does not fit all. No matter how well I worked this in to my complexion, you could tell it was too dark--I did the daylight test and it failed. Not for 60 bucks, no and no.