Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Moisture Lotion SPF 28

3.7

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Octisalate (5.0%), Octocrylene (7.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poly C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Nylon 66, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract (Lycopene), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium PCA (Magnesium), Manganese PCA (Magnesium), Mica, Sodium PCA (Magnesium), Zinc PCA (Magnesium), Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethyl Issorbide, PEG 8 Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Polycaprolactone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocoyl Ethylenediamine PEG-15 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, FIL

on 10/10/2010 7:47:00 PM

I was looking for a daytime moisturizer with higher than 15 spf. This fit the bill. It does actually moisturize quite a bit so does not leave my skin dry. A lot of "moisturizers" dont moisturize so well. It glides on evenly and easily. I havce been using for 3 weeks or so now, SO FAR SO GOOD. i DONT REALLY HAVE ANY AGE SPOTS SO i DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT.

on 10/1/2010 6:43:00 PM

The consistency - most likely due to the SPF ingredients - is a little too thick for my acne-prone, combination skin and does not feel like it absorbs well; it also causes little "plugs" to be dispensed every couple of days with the product. Though I will try to find another product that suits my skin better after I finish using this up, I do like this moisturizer overall because of the SPF, reasonable price, and the hygenic bottle (as opposed to a jar).

on 9/22/2010 3:29:00 AM

I like the pump great green color. Yup that's about all the nice things I can say. It smelled way to much and it didn't fade over time. My skin was left felling like I worked with a deep fryer. I hate this crap and for what it is way too much for this junk.

on 9/20/2010 9:38:00 AM

I bought this because it had a Paula's pick rating for oily skin (it no longer does because it has been reformulated with alcohol ). It is a very thick moisturiser with a very strong smell that lingers on for quite a while. I have to use it very sparingly otherwise it will make my skin very oily...in which case the whole idea of spf is lost. It might actually work very well for someone with slightly dry skin in a not so humind climate.

on 9/8/2010 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this yesterday with my Garnier caffeine-cover up roller! I like how it absorbs and gives my face a glow. I will update my review on the weekly, but I am noting that I am using this in combo with Ambi Fade Cream (and a tiny concealer brush) at night. I also plan on using it in the AM when I go for runs and can use a lotion with SPF.

on 8/25/2010 5:02:00 AM

I bought this because not many DS day moisturisers provide anything higher than SPF15... it works ok, doesn't make my skin better or worse, I can handle the smell (but then smell has never really been an irritating factor for me), it is non-greasy, so it is ok as a basic moisturiser. Would have expected it to be a little cheaper for something so basic, so I guess it is just a so-so. Btw it would have been nice if Garnier mentioned whether it is PA+, ++ or +++...

on 8/12/2010 1:13:00 PM

Ok moisturizer and I like the SPF. It did nothing for my sun spots. Nada.

on 7/24/2010 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most useless lotion! It does NOTHING! I have noticed that the Garnier products found here are very inferior to the European Garnier products!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just finished my first bottle of this product. Lasted me 3 months. I won't be repurchasing.

I switched from Olay Complete to this product for the higher SPF and the Vitamin C to help fade a sunspot on my nose and prevent future damage. While it was a nice moisturizer for the most part, it didn't do a darn thing to fade my sunspot (and i rubbed it in WELL, plus used the night cream religiously) and I've had a lot more clogged pores while using this than I've had in a long time. I never broke out from it, just didn't seem to agree with my skin. The SPF was awesome tho, I didn't burn or get color at all while wearing this. Just wasn't for me though. I'll be going back to Olay.

on 5/29/2010 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i like but when i get it in my eyes it burns. alot!

Popular Moisturizers