November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Moisture Lotion SPF 28

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dariam97

The consistency - most likely due to the SPF ingredients - is a little too thick for my acne-prone, combination skin and does not feel like it absorbs well; it also causes little "plugs" to be dispensed every couple of days with the product. Though I will try to find another product that suits my skin better after I finish using this up, I do like this moisturizer overall because of the SPF, reasonable price, and the hygenic bottle (as opposed to a jar).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by hamsley72

I like the pump great green color. Yup that's about all the nice things I can say. It smelled way to much and it didn't fade over time. My skin was left felling like I worked with a deep fryer. I hate this crap and for what it is way too much for this junk.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by busyscmom

I bought this because it had a Paula's pick rating for oily skin (it no longer does because it has been reformulated with alcohol ). It is a very thick moisturiser with a very strong smell that lingers on for quite a while. I have to use it very sparingly otherwise it will make my skin very oily...in which case the whole idea of spf is lost. It might actually work very well for someone with slightly dry skin in a not so humind climate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by LittleViolet

I just bought this yesterday with my Garnier caffeine-cover up roller! I like how it absorbs and gives my face a glow. I will update my review on the weekly, but I am noting that I am using this in combo with Ambi Fade Cream (and a tiny concealer brush) at night. I also plan on using it in the AM when I go for runs and can use a lotion with SPF.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by maashi

I bought this because not many DS day moisturisers provide anything higher than SPF15... it works ok, doesn't make my skin better or worse, I can handle the smell (but then smell has never really been an irritating factor for me), it is non-greasy, so it is ok as a basic moisturiser. Would have expected it to be a little cheaper for something so basic, so I guess it is just a so-so. Btw it would have been nice if Garnier mentioned whether it is PA+, ++ or +++...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by tummyearth2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok moisturizer and I like the SPF. It did nothing for my sun spots. Nada.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by dimplebhatti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most useless lotion! It does NOTHING! I have noticed that the Garnier products found here are very inferior to the European Garnier products!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by calikitten118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just finished my first bottle of this product. Lasted me 3 months. I won't be repurchasing.

I switched from Olay Complete to this product for the higher SPF and the Vitamin C to help fade a sunspot on my nose and prevent future damage. While it was a nice moisturizer for the most part, it didn't do a darn thing to fade my sunspot (and i rubbed it in WELL, plus used the night cream religiously) and I've had a lot more clogged pores while using this than I've had in a long time. I never broke out from it, just didn't seem to agree with my skin. The SPF was awesome tho, I didn't burn or get color at all while wearing this. Just wasn't for me though. I'll be going back to Olay.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by aileen0788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like but when i get it in my eyes it burns. alot!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a year now and I'm quite pleased with this facial moisturizer. It has a creamy, whipped consistency making application fast and easy, leaving my skin soft and supple. The scent is very fresh and synonymous with many Garnier skincare products. The SPF 28 is suitable for my everyday needs. It is not completely oil free so I wouldn't recommend this for those with oily skin; it does have the tendency to leave my face on the shiny side. It does sting when applied near my eyes, as expected with many facial moisturizers. I haven't noticed any improvement in my skin tone but it's not a deal breaker. It comes in a convenient and sanitary pump container for about $11-12 bucks and readily available at drugstores.