September 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2003 5:16:00 AM More reviews by meoxx

Well I must say I can't believe all the negative comments about this mascara...differnt lashes must really react differently.. this product is great! it makes your lashes look sooooo nice
Well one draw back is trying to get it off at night but other then that its a great product! very long dark black lashes produced

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2003 6:24:00 PM More reviews by tamstrat

I don't know what all the hype is with this mascara. It's okay, certainly not as good as L'oreal's Voluminous mascara. It smeared and made me have "spider eyes". The only real positive thing is the price-I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2003 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Cassandra079

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! This mascara gives me clumps and hard, crunchy lashes! The worst mascara..ever!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

I absolutely hate this mascara!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jshow

What is the big deal with this mascara!! I always hear that makeup artists and models love it. It made my lashes look clumpy and spiky. YUCK!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by mdr2281

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara! It was the first one I ever bought and I have tried more expensive and other products but keep comming back to this, its just so great. I will not leave the house without it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

4 WORDS: DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 4:11:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

When I was a kid, my mom always had this in her purse. Later, I heard it refered to as some sort of wonder mascara no woman should be without - lies, all lies. I bought it 2 years ago, and was thuroughly dissapointed by what has got to be the most overrated beauty product of all time. It's mediocre at best. Save your $4 ladies.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't see what is so great about this mascara. It made my eyelashes look clumpy and stiff. Horrible!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2003 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Angel43830

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess this made my lashes look good, but it was so runny! I hated the way it took forever to dry. Even if I was careful blinking it got all over my eye area.