Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 12/22/2003 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great Lash is a classic, but it slides off my eyelashes. I use it for theatrical productions and it's pretty durable. It's better than most and since you should toss your mascara every 3 months anyway... I don't see the point in spending big bucks.

I don't have any problem with it. Not bad for cheap drugstore mascara. Rinses off fine, gives me noticeably thicker lashes, simple to use. It's a basic.

on 12/21/2003 5:26:00 PM

Would someone please tell me what all the hype is with this sorry green and pink tube. I think women have been told for so long this suff is an legend they really belive it. IT clumps, runs, and does absolutly nothing for the thickness and lenght of your lashes. When i turned 17 this was the first and only makup i was allowd to use because you couldnt see it and it was so frustrating to put on by the time you did you were done with the whole makeup idea anyway. This stuff sucks big time!!!!!

on 12/16/2003 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Of all the Maybelline mascara's, I hate this one. It irritated my eyes and didn't wear well or deliver much results. Their other mascaras are awesome and not only do I recommend them, I also use them.

on 12/16/2003 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

How could I have ever strayed??!!. At times, I try other mascaras, knowing that I'll NEVER find one that matches this one. My eyes seem to "pop" out when I use this. No clumps, goes on even, and seperates. For the price, you simply will not find another that matches Maybelline. They're #1 for a reason

on 12/14/2003 8:21:00 AM

ok this stuff is really good for cheapy cheap mascara.. it gives u a thick fringe.... and very black well i use the blackest black i think.. or black anyways thing is though that washing it off is a real bitch cuz it gives u raccoon eyes ,.. in other words takes a frigging long time to wash off...

on 12/12/2003 8:34:00 PM

I am always reading in beauty magazines how this is the best mascara and makeup artists love it. I tried it years ago, hated it. Decided I must have had a bad tube since everyone raves about it in the magazines. Still hate it! Like other reviewers, it is too wide of a brush, not covering enough lashes, I have to blot my lashes between my fingers to get it to look decent and wind up with it on my eyelids half the time. Never buying again!

There is absolutely nothing good about this product except for the price.

on 12/12/2003 1:46:00 PM

SO overrated....too wet, gives me a total of about 8 spikey, spider lashes on each eye. Not attractive! It's time to bury Maybelline Great Lash for good.

on 12/11/2003 4:59:00 PM

PRODUCT: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara....PROS: Packaged well as any other mascara tube; cheap price...CONS: HORRIBLE Brush w/spaced out bristles; clumps lashes together for a oh-so-lovely "spider eyes" effect (I guess that's OK if you are going for that MOD look???)...OVERALL: The most repulsive mascara I have come across; umm..please.. I desperately need to know: why does this mascara ALWAYS win beauty awards??? I simply DO NOT understand.

Popular Mascaras