Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/20/2003 8:11:00 PM

This is the worse mascara...
I love the color, it is really black and shiny - or maybe that's just because it never dries. It doesn't flake or clump - but again, because it never dries. When I blink, I end up with spiderweb designs under my eyes - because it never dries. (can you tell what my main complaint is, LOL) It doesn't lengthen, thicken, or curl. It doesn't do anything. And it never dries.

Works well, but needs a firm hand. I don't like the brush much, leaves some clumps. The packaging is a real turn-off for me, so plasticky! It is a good start for girls who are experimenting with makeup, but I now go for MAC or La-Roche-Posay, much safer on the eyes.

on 11/19/2003 5:49:00 PM

This mascara is awesome. I have the shortest and straightest eyelashes that don't even curl or lengthen when i put on mascara, I have to use an eyelash curler first. This mascara really lengthend my lashes and made them thick. It was pretty cheap too. I would buy this product again.

on 11/18/2003 3:32:00 PM

Standard mascara. Not bad, not great.

UrgH!!!

on 11/16/2003 8:17:00 PM

I don't understand why so many magazines act like this is a beauty staple. It is horrendous. Clumpy and does nothing to lengthen or volumize. This gives drug store mascaras a bad name. Try Max Factor mascaras if you are looking for a great quality, low-priced mascara.

It doesn't clump, it separates, it lenghtens and thickens a bit, and easy to wash off. It gives a natural, soft look on me (short to medium length lashes pointing downwards) and it holds my curl. But the only downfall of this product is that it smudges. I was testing it out at home and it smudged after 5 hours.

on 11/16/2003 12:22:00 AM

This is so hyped, but really it's "just some mascara." It was very clumpy, and the waterproof version wasn't very waterproof! Started to smudge and give me raccoon eyes very quickly! Would never consider repurchasing!

on 11/15/2003 10:46:00 PM

I am surprised by all of the bad reviews for this product. I have tried lots of other mascaras, but I always come back to Great Lash waterproof in blackest black. I never have a problem with it flaking or clumping. It will run a little if I cry while using it, but I can live with that. I really do love it.

on 11/14/2003 8:20:00 PM

Way too clumpy. Does not irritate, but after applying, you have to separate your lashes one by one.