August 20, 2014 | 1756 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

I absolutely hate this mascara!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jshow

What is the big deal with this mascara!! I always hear that makeup artists and models love it. It made my lashes look clumpy and spiky. YUCK!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by mdr2281

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara! It was the first one I ever bought and I have tried more expensive and other products but keep comming back to this, its just so great. I will not leave the house without it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

4 WORDS: DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 4:11:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

When I was a kid, my mom always had this in her purse. Later, I heard it refered to as some sort of wonder mascara no woman should be without - lies, all lies. I bought it 2 years ago, and was thuroughly dissapointed by what has got to be the most overrated beauty product of all time. It's mediocre at best. Save your $4 ladies.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't see what is so great about this mascara. It made my eyelashes look clumpy and stiff. Horrible!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2003 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Angel43830

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess this made my lashes look good, but it was so runny! I hated the way it took forever to dry. Even if I was careful blinking it got all over my eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2003 10:33:00 PM More reviews by SubV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just cheap garbage! All you hear in beauty magazines is how great this product is, and how all the makeup artists use it. Why?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Kayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have used this several times and I am puzzled as to why it is so popular. This is just a smeary, do-nothing product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2003 12:49:00 AM More reviews by mochadiva

I have no clue why everyone is saying such horrible things about this product. It is cheap and it is the #1 mascara sold every year. It really makes my lashes long and full. It does have the tendency to make my lashes stiff but it gives my eyes the dramatic look I crave. I buy it by the truckload b/c it is so good and cheap as dirt at Walmart/Target.