Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 12/11/2003 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I gave this a second try and it's nothing to write home about. Creates a very natural look. I dislike very much how it uncurles the curl. There are better mascaras out there in all price ranges.

on 12/11/2003 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It used to be a really good product but a very long time ago!

on 12/10/2003 4:35:00 PM

Great Lash is the first mascara I ever bought way back in the mid-70's. But, as soon as waterproof mascara came out, I switched. Several times I've tried to go back to Great Lash because I've heard so many "professional" makeup artists rave about it, but it just doesn't do anything for me. It smudges and it doesn't make my lashes look any longer or fatter. I'd rather pay a little more for the waterproof mascaras that lengthen and plump up my lashes.

on 12/10/2003 5:51:00 AM

In blackest black, this is my HG mascara.. I cant express how much I LOVE it!!!!! I luv the pink and green container, i luv the colour and i luv the way it doesnt clump, and i luv how it looks perfect every time... need i go on? :)

on 12/7/2003 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I heard alot of hype about this stuff years ago and tried it, but I think it sucks. it smells bad and it is too wet, gets everywhere, and the brush doesnt get all the lashes. If you wnat to go relatively cheap with mascara, stick with Loreal lash out or pretty much any of their stuff; Almay has good mascara too, though I do like the new Maybelline Lash Discovery-It actually does what it says.

on 12/6/2003 5:03:00 PM

I tried it and I tend to rub my eyes and it gets all over my face! I can't use it anymore because it is not smudgeproof or waterproof--on the other hand my mom uses it and has used it for a long time and she doesn't have a problem with it.

on 12/6/2003 11:35:00 AM

This mascara blows. All of my magazines said how wonderful it was, so I tried it. Even though I got it dirt cheap, I hate it. It doesn't lengthen your lashes at all, and the version that isn't waterproof is terrible when you get water on your face! :P

on 12/5/2003 10:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've been using the waterproof for 20+ years and love it! And how can you beat the price?! I'm usually pretty good about getting my lashes to they don't have clumps.

You get what you pay for. Great Lash sux. SMUDGE CITY from the second you pull the wand out of the tube. No staying power. Doesn't lengthen or thicken or do anything but make a mess. I don't understand the hype, but save your babysitting money.

on 12/3/2003 11:00:00 PM

I heard this was a great mascara for a small price. So I finally bought it when I came across a BIGIF offer at CVS. I figured for $3.95, I could give it a shot. Well, I still have an unopened tube that I will give away because I hate this product! The brush is too small and it doesn't do anything for my lashes! I will stick to my Lancome difin. It may be pricey, but at least it works well!