April 16, 2014 | 1911 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by flightymagnolias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the only thing to like about this mascara is the packaging. i find the pink and green combo to be cute, but other than that, this mascara is terrible. it's really gooey and it clumps like mad. somehow it manages to get everywhere else around my eye than my lashes and when it does get on my lashes i wished it didn't. it makes my lashes look like a hairy spider legs. ewww...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 11:11:00 PM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yuck. The worst product ever made. Like I've said before, a sharpie would work better than this junk.

I keep trying to give this a "0" rating but it won't let me!! :-)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

this is over-rated and basically crap- at least on my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by JSac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally don't understand why this is the most recommended mascara in the world. Perhaps it's because the recommenders are pro makeup artists who are somehow able to apply this and layer it so it does something to your lashes. Given that I am no Pro MA, it totally does not work for me. It does nothing for my lashes. I am perplexed, and always am every time I read about how great it is. I wonder, is it only because everyone else says it's so great?

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by irre5i5tible

I really wonder why this product is so 'recommended' and 'raved' by top make-up artists. It clumped, and boy it gave me that panda-eyed look. I wouldn't recommend it, no way, not ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2003 9:05:00 PM More reviews by chaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why this gets such press in magazines is beyond me. This stuff is garbage and does NOTHING for my skimpy lashes. Maybelline Full n Soft beats this hands down!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 1:28:00 AM More reviews by cherrytruffle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is all I've used as a staple for as long as I can remember. I have tried freebies in "gift with purchase" Clinique, Lancome,etc.items at my department store. They cost more but they are not as good as this $4.00 pink baby. Tried Mary Kay mascara also..the worst. Why would I pay $20-$30 for a mascara when this product at $4 is wonderful

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by megzmegz

I don't know why this gets raves in magazines, because I think it's pretty bad. It's clumpy and makes my lashes look short and stubby. GROSS.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2003 2:26:00 AM More reviews by shortstuff83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is nothing "great" about this mascara. It makes my lashes look really spikey and it clumps like crazy. Stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2003 11:13:00 AM More reviews by pcass4321

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used Maybelline Great Lash since I was in high school. That's been almost 20 years. Yes, I have skipped around and tried other mascaras,(even those dept.store brands) but I always come back to my pink tube of Great Lash. It goes on smoothly and does not clump. You cannot go wrong with this at only $3.50 a pop from Wal-Mart.**Remember to replace your mascara, used up or not, EVERY 3 MONTHS. Tiny little bacteria is constantly being transferred from your eyelashes to that mascara brush;no matter how clean your lashes are. It also helps with application. I notice that after a couple of months that the mascara does not go on as well as when I first bought it.