September 1, 2014 | 2101 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. It's very light and natural looking. Perfect if you just need light coverage. The texture is a little strange. Kind of a gel type consistancy. It also seems really watery when you apply it but it just seems to melt right into your skin. Amazing. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by natX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is the only foundation I have come by so far that doesn't make my dry skin look even dryer. It seems to hold in moisture and makes my face glow, without looking greasy. I apply it with a brush instead of a sponge, because I find that it soaks into the sponge too much and a lot of it gets wasted that way.

I wouldn't recommend it to someone with oily skin, as it is very shiny, not would I recommend it to someone looking for full coverage. If you have freckles and you don't want them to show, this is not the product for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation for a light to medium coverage....it is def not a full coverage foundation but really sinks into the skin and evens me out enough for daytime wear. I like the way it feels going on- sort of like a gel. Very lightweight but easy to build and blend! I think the bottle will last quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by FallSoShort

I bought this over a year ago and gave up on it when it would never "set" properly on my skin. I threw it in my makeup drawer and forgot it. The search continued. Recently, I purchased Illamasqua's foundation, but found it too heavy and thick to spread easily on my skin. I decided to try cocktailing it with MUFE's F&B. I gradually increased the amount of F&B while decreasing the amount of Illamasqua that I was using. Finally, I tried using just the F&B by itself. I don't know if my skin has changed or if I just wasn't applying it properly, but it works pretty well now. Not wonderful, but not bad. The search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by v1vL33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily skin, this is probably not for you. I thought it was neat that the foundation was a gel texture that went on thin and blended easily...that's it. I looked so plasticy and shiny after I put this on and this did NOTHING to help coverup pores in my T-zone...they looked huge! This just got worse after I got oilier throughout the day. I couldn't wait to get this off my face the day I wore it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by misakiichii

while this product has its faults, i do really like it.
i'll do some pros/cons

cons:
1. HORRIBLE smell. the SA told me it was supposed to smell like roses. i don't know what roses she has been smelling lately, but it doesn't smell like roses. fermented soil/roses, MAYBE. but yes, i wish they could change the scent (or just make it scent-free!)
2. packaging. due to the texture of this foundation (which i can only describe as a lumpy gel), a pump would be great. unfortunately, it's in a bottle where you have to pour it out. it's a pain in the butt to get the right amount out.
3. cost. this foundation definitely isn't for the MU lover on a budget.

so why did i give it such a high review? despite all of its faults, whenever i wear MUFE F&B, i *ALWAYS* get comments on how flawless my skin looks. the foundation has a very dewy, glowing-from-within finish. it's absolutely beautiful. what is also nice about it is that F&B is sheer, but it can be easily layered to build more coverage (making concealer pointless. YAY!).

if you're willing to get past from flaws, it's a great foundation worth at least trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by carolbee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so impressed with this foundation!!! Goes on smooth and doesn't clump all day. Great, high coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by denisse3

Love it!! It gives me a flawless look!! It makes my skin look smoother, healthy and glowy..I apply it with my finger tips because it is way better than applying it with a brush. It goes on very smoothly and would definitely would buy it again. It is a it on the expensive side but it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by disneydiva21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is one of the best foundations ive tried so far ( and im a foundation freak ) ... i like the fact that its a water base gel so it feels weightless ...
the coverage is just right but i dont think i will buy this again because of the price :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Farforah1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is very sensitive and oily! I have been using this foundation for my work placement for about 4 months and it did not cause my skin any breakout! however it was shiny "over my tzone area" and i had to retouch every 4 hours by Chantecaille pressed powder to keep my skin looking fresh! I live in Dubai so can you imagine this foundation is the best for dubai's hot and sunny days! ;) especially for my oily skin ;)