October 26, 2014 | 888 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only started wearing foundation after my skin started becoming spotty after my pregnancies. It was very difficult to find foundation for my severely dry skin caused by eczema. This is definitely my HG! People really took notice and thought I had finally controlled my eczema. I received so many compliments on my skin. If you want lots of coverage this probably isn't for you. It's very thin and watery. I've been able to fool people with just concealer and this. I've tried using a brush and my fingers for this, but have found the cheap sponge works for me. I alternate between this foundation and MUF Liquid Lift and only wish that this also came in a pump. I plan on pouring this into my liquid lift bottle once I finsh that. Oh...I'm probably also one of the few that loves the scent!
Update: May 15/10 : I bought it again today and it came with an additional pump! I guess MUFE is really listening to its customers. I am also using the sephora liquid foundation brush to buff it in and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. It's very light and natural looking. Perfect if you just need light coverage. The texture is a little strange. Kind of a gel type consistancy. It also seems really watery when you apply it but it just seems to melt right into your skin. Amazing. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by natX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is the only foundation I have come by so far that doesn't make my dry skin look even dryer. It seems to hold in moisture and makes my face glow, without looking greasy. I apply it with a brush instead of a sponge, because I find that it soaks into the sponge too much and a lot of it gets wasted that way.

I wouldn't recommend it to someone with oily skin, as it is very shiny, not would I recommend it to someone looking for full coverage. If you have freckles and you don't want them to show, this is not the product for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation for a light to medium coverage....it is def not a full coverage foundation but really sinks into the skin and evens me out enough for daytime wear. I like the way it feels going on- sort of like a gel. Very lightweight but easy to build and blend! I think the bottle will last quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by FallSoShort

I bought this over a year ago and gave up on it when it would never "set" properly on my skin. I threw it in my makeup drawer and forgot it. The search continued. Recently, I purchased Illamasqua's foundation, but found it too heavy and thick to spread easily on my skin. I decided to try cocktailing it with MUFE's F&B. I gradually increased the amount of F&B while decreasing the amount of Illamasqua that I was using. Finally, I tried using just the F&B by itself. I don't know if my skin has changed or if I just wasn't applying it properly, but it works pretty well now. Not wonderful, but not bad. The search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by v1vL33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily skin, this is probably not for you. I thought it was neat that the foundation was a gel texture that went on thin and blended easily...that's it. I looked so plasticy and shiny after I put this on and this did NOTHING to help coverup pores in my T-zone...they looked huge! This just got worse after I got oilier throughout the day. I couldn't wait to get this off my face the day I wore it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by misakiichii

while this product has its faults, i do really like it.
i'll do some pros/cons

cons:
1. HORRIBLE smell. the SA told me it was supposed to smell like roses. i don't know what roses she has been smelling lately, but it doesn't smell like roses. fermented soil/roses, MAYBE. but yes, i wish they could change the scent (or just make it scent-free!)
2. packaging. due to the texture of this foundation (which i can only describe as a lumpy gel), a pump would be great. unfortunately, it's in a bottle where you have to pour it out. it's a pain in the butt to get the right amount out.
3. cost. this foundation definitely isn't for the MU lover on a budget.

so why did i give it such a high review? despite all of its faults, whenever i wear MUFE F&B, i *ALWAYS* get comments on how flawless my skin looks. the foundation has a very dewy, glowing-from-within finish. it's absolutely beautiful. what is also nice about it is that F&B is sheer, but it can be easily layered to build more coverage (making concealer pointless. YAY!).

if you're willing to get past from flaws, it's a great foundation worth at least trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by carolbee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so impressed with this foundation!!! Goes on smooth and doesn't clump all day. Great, high coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by denisse3

Love it!! It gives me a flawless look!! It makes my skin look smoother, healthy and glowy..I apply it with my finger tips because it is way better than applying it with a brush. It goes on very smoothly and would definitely would buy it again. It is a it on the expensive side but it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by disneydiva21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is one of the best foundations ive tried so far ( and im a foundation freak ) ... i like the fact that its a water base gel so it feels weightless ...
the coverage is just right but i dont think i will buy this again because of the price :(