October 24, 2014 | 1442 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by anima98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best DS or otherwise heat protectant! i definitely like this heat protectant spray. it goes on easily, dries/absorbs quickly, leaves no residue and i DO feel like it protects my hair. Leaves my hair smelling nice too. I like the sprayer because it distributes the protectant easily and broadly across my hair. only prob is that its not that secure and GUARANTEED that the cap will twist and leak all the liquid all over your stuff if you travel with this. its happened to me every time i've brought it on a trip, so i learned my lesson. this stays home!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product does exactly what it says. I have trouble guessing if conditioning and damage repair products have any protecting power. This bottle straight up says it's a protector, so I know it's doing it's job. I will say this leaves my hair a little bit filmy, but I haven't been able to escape that with any protectant. It's amazing for the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Mickey41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down, this is the best heat protectant spray I've ever used. I never really believed that heat protectants did anything to protect hair from heat damage. I just thought it was another product out there claiming to do something, but not really accomplishing anything. I blowdry my hair often, so it is important to baby it as much as possible. Several months ago I saw on many youtube videos, people saying how important it is to use heat protectants, so I thought I'd try it out for the sake of my own hair's health. I bought Got2b's heat protector spray and hated it. It left my hair stiff and gross. I honestly thought that product proved me right. Heat protectors are useless and weigh down your hair.Then I saw the Tresemme heat spray and bought it since it was pretty cheap & it is a good brand. All Ican say is that I absolutely LOVE it. It leaves my hair soooo sooo soft and bouncy. This stuff works. I use it in conjunction with 2 other products. Once Itowel dry my hair a little, I put a little hair serum on my ends, then spray this stuff all over, and then spray a little bit of citre shine's laminating shine spray, and blowdry. The end results are just amazing! I recommend this product to everyone. =)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only use this when I am blow drying my hair as I have other products to use while straightening/curling my hair, and I absolutely love this stuff! I really like the way that it smells, and I haven't noticed any heat damage to my hair while I've been using it. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging: when the bottle gets low, the spray nozzle doesn't work very well, so I end up wasting product, but that's not too bad because it's really inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it! My hair has become so much healthier since I've started using this before straightening. If I know I'm going somewhere early one morning, I will use this and straighten the night before and then use it again and re-touch any bits that have gone curly in the morning, and there will NEVER be any gross, oily residue. I find that this product just leaves me with glossy, smooth, straight hair and its cheap and really easy to access. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MaybeIGotIt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this heat protectant. I have thick relaxed hair and its usually frizzy, puffy and i dull mess lol. THIS makes ot shiny, straight, no frizzies, and shiny! Not the bad shiny either. More like the healthy shine like SPARKLE! lol it smels pretty good and best of all, NO alcohol is in this it has freakin" BIOTIN, which is AWESOME!!! It makes my hair feel and look healthy and totally soft to touch :))) Would i recommend this? HELL YEAH I PICKED THIS INSTEAD OF CHI IRON GUARD( which has alochol, very drying) and it's sooo worth it cheap too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good heat protection spray. It keeps my hair looking soft and healthy, it smells pretty good, I like the bottle...I just prefer my CHI Iron Guard, so I gave this to my younger brother who yes, flat irons his long "emo" hair lol

But I do think this is pretty comparable to the CHI Iron Guard and is readily available to anyone at the drugstore or walmart for a really good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by apc1965

Love this Heat Tamer Spray, it's inexpensive & helps protect my thick coarse hair from heat damage.

After gently detangling my wet hair with a wide toothed comb and prior to blow drying, I spritz the product once or twice onto my comb and distribute it through half of my hair I then spritz the comb again & distribute though the other half of my hair. Blow dry as usual.

I used to just spray it all over my wet hair, but I found I was using way too much product that way and would end up with cakey stiff hair :(

When I need to flat iron I do the same thing. I divide my hair into 4 sections and spritz a comb to distribute the product onto my hair, then flat iron. Results are fantastic! The key is NOT to apply too much product.

Adriana

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by krm1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this! For me, it doesn't make my hair silkier or softer (So, I use other prouducts for that). But it definitely keeps my ends healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NIENEL

Not only does this product leave your hair smelling fabulous, it protects your hair from the harsh heat you expose to it daily. I love how it sprays. Sprays a good amount onto your hair. I find my hair is softer and moisturized after using this product. I have to admit, I still use this product even if I don't use heat on my hair. It just smells so good. My boyfriend notices it too. That's ALWAYS a plus. I'm definitely repurchasing this product over and over again.