August 27, 2014 | 1774 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it! My hair has become so much healthier since I've started using this before straightening. If I know I'm going somewhere early one morning, I will use this and straighten the night before and then use it again and re-touch any bits that have gone curly in the morning, and there will NEVER be any gross, oily residue. I find that this product just leaves me with glossy, smooth, straight hair and its cheap and really easy to access. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MaybeIGotIt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this heat protectant. I have thick relaxed hair and its usually frizzy, puffy and i dull mess lol. THIS makes ot shiny, straight, no frizzies, and shiny! Not the bad shiny either. More like the healthy shine like SPARKLE! lol it smels pretty good and best of all, NO alcohol is in this it has freakin" BIOTIN, which is AWESOME!!! It makes my hair feel and look healthy and totally soft to touch :))) Would i recommend this? HELL YEAH I PICKED THIS INSTEAD OF CHI IRON GUARD( which has alochol, very drying) and it's sooo worth it cheap too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good heat protection spray. It keeps my hair looking soft and healthy, it smells pretty good, I like the bottle...I just prefer my CHI Iron Guard, so I gave this to my younger brother who yes, flat irons his long "emo" hair lol

But I do think this is pretty comparable to the CHI Iron Guard and is readily available to anyone at the drugstore or walmart for a really good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by apc1965

Love this Heat Tamer Spray, it's inexpensive & helps protect my thick coarse hair from heat damage.

After gently detangling my wet hair with a wide toothed comb and prior to blow drying, I spritz the product once or twice onto my comb and distribute it through half of my hair I then spritz the comb again & distribute though the other half of my hair. Blow dry as usual.

I used to just spray it all over my wet hair, but I found I was using way too much product that way and would end up with cakey stiff hair :(

When I need to flat iron I do the same thing. I divide my hair into 4 sections and spritz a comb to distribute the product onto my hair, then flat iron. Results are fantastic! The key is NOT to apply too much product.

Adriana

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by krm1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this! For me, it doesn't make my hair silkier or softer (So, I use other prouducts for that). But it definitely keeps my ends healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NIENEL

Not only does this product leave your hair smelling fabulous, it protects your hair from the harsh heat you expose to it daily. I love how it sprays. Sprays a good amount onto your hair. I find my hair is softer and moisturized after using this product. I have to admit, I still use this product even if I don't use heat on my hair. It just smells so good. My boyfriend notices it too. That's ALWAYS a plus. I'm definitely repurchasing this product over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by allieswasteland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sure, I have tons of salon heat protectants laying around ... but do I use them? No. I use this!

I'm not a big fan of many of Tresemme's other products, but this is a must have. In the winter (when my mother and I straighten our curls more often) we go through this stuff like crazy. We must be on our fifth bottle since we started buying it. I honestly can't imagine straightening my hair without this product. It doesn't leave build-up or a film, it doesn't weigh my hair down - it's great. I can straighten my hair and leave it for four days and it still looks amazing. I also don't feel like it's possible to overspray with this (I even use a serum with it as well). I originally bought it based on it's Youtube hype and I'm definitely happy I did. I would purchase this again and recommend it to everybody. The nozzle is the most innovative and amazing design ever! I keep the nozzles after I finish a bottle and use it for other products, haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I usually blow dry my hair straight or wavy, so a heat protectant is important for me. I love this, it's cheap and gets the job done. The mist sprays out evenly and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy/oily or weigh it down. It has a light scent that I actually don't notice, and I LOVE the spray bottle, it's perfect. It has actually reduced the amount of heat damage on my hair. I like trying new things, but I always seem to come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the feeling of satisfaction that comes from finding a cheap drugstore product that performs BETTER than higher end brands. This is the perfect heat protectant. I spray it on before using a flat iron or curling iron and it protects my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. It's very light and the scent isn't overpowering like I've found some TRESemme products to be. This is my HG heat protectant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is just wonderful. I bought it Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for 3.99$. I used to use something from Matrix for years, but it cost I think somewhere in the 20$ range and had a weird smell, so this is much better. I really like the bottle, it mists evenly. It smells great. It doesn't leave any sticky residue on my hair. All in all, this is a great hair product and I will be buying many bottles of this.