Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 8/5/2005 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a very nice fragrance. It's very girly. It's mainly a light, white floral-magnolia musk with hints of vanilla and pear. I wouldn't call it intrusive at all, it seems like it would be good on any occasion. A bit soapy. I also do not care for Ms. Spears, but I don't let that get in the way of a good fragrance. Unfortunately, when you first spray it, it does have a bit of an alchohol blast, but that wears off very quickly. Nicely surprised. Its lasting power is about 4 hours, not the best. I got the body souffle to make it last. It's a very subtle scent. The upside is that the body products, such as the souffle and the shimmer powder, are wonderful and also beautifully packaged.

on 8/3/2005 8:58:00 PM

i really really love this fragrance and i'm soo happy that i finally got it!

on 8/3/2005 6:19:00 PM

I went on a trip to my cousin's house in Texas. I smelled her perfumes. She didn't have Curious up on the shelf, but I loved the smell of her room. I went to Ulta and smelled Curious by Brittney Spears. It smelled exactly like my cousin's room! I instantly fell in love with it. It reminded me of my cousin so much. Ulta was too expensive, so I looked on the web and found Wal Mart had it for an unbeatable price. It's very light and crisp, but smells a bit soapy at first unti l you spray it on your body.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I first smelled Curious I didn't like it on the test strip - too soapy. But then I saw it at Kohl's and actually tried it on. I liked it enough to purchase it. However, when I sprayed it on the next day I had to douse myself in it for it to even register on me - it was an edp. OK, I'm not usually a conspiracy theory kind of person, but I have now purchased several bottles of fragrance that smelled wonderful in the store tester, but when I got my own bottle home the juice didn't have near the silliage as the tester. Me thinks something smells afoul in the perfume industry. Because of the difference in strength between the tester and the bottle I actually purchased there is no way I would ever repurchase Curious - even in the "has-bins" at the outlet stores!

on 8/1/2005 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this bottle! I think it's adorable and I first wanted to buy it just because of that. But the first time I smelled it, I thought it was horrible but now I kind of like it but I'm still not sure whether I should buy it or not.

on 7/31/2005 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

nice packaging! i bought a 15ml bottle at walmart for 20 bucks CAD. it smells kinda heady(im guessing white floral?) and nothing special-the smell totally does not represent the name of the perfume. the bottle is really really really pretty. 3 lippies for the bottle.

on 7/30/2005 4:08:00 PM

I got this as a sample from the internet. I must say though, even though I dont like Britney herself. I actually really like this perfume! It smells like Jasmines and I really love that flower. Having said that, I think I'll probably go and buy a bottle! ha ha, mind you, I do like the packaging!

on 7/28/2005 8:55:00 PM

This is my very favorite fragrance. I also have the body souffle and the shower gel. They all smell wonderful and last the whole day long. I will definetely keep repurchasing.

This has become one of my HG fragrances. Although Britney herself isn't my favorite her scent definatly is! It's a really pretty floral light scent. I find it perfect to wear everyday since its not too strong. Although there are mized reviews I highly suggest getting a sample vial and trying out for yourself. =)

on 7/27/2005 12:31:00 PM

This smells so bad. Enough said.

Popular Fragrances