Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I first smelled Curious I didn't like it on the test strip - too soapy. But then I saw it at Kohl's and actually tried it on. I liked it enough to purchase it. However, when I sprayed it on the next day I had to douse myself in it for it to even register on me - it was an edp. OK, I'm not usually a conspiracy theory kind of person, but I have now purchased several bottles of fragrance that smelled wonderful in the store tester, but when I got my own bottle home the juice didn't have near the silliage as the tester. Me thinks something smells afoul in the perfume industry. Because of the difference in strength between the tester and the bottle I actually purchased there is no way I would ever repurchase Curious - even in the "has-bins" at the outlet stores!

on 8/1/2005 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this bottle! I think it's adorable and I first wanted to buy it just because of that. But the first time I smelled it, I thought it was horrible but now I kind of like it but I'm still not sure whether I should buy it or not.

on 7/31/2005 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

nice packaging! i bought a 15ml bottle at walmart for 20 bucks CAD. it smells kinda heady(im guessing white floral?) and nothing special-the smell totally does not represent the name of the perfume. the bottle is really really really pretty. 3 lippies for the bottle.

on 7/30/2005 4:08:00 PM

I got this as a sample from the internet. I must say though, even though I dont like Britney herself. I actually really like this perfume! It smells like Jasmines and I really love that flower. Having said that, I think I'll probably go and buy a bottle! ha ha, mind you, I do like the packaging!

on 7/28/2005 8:55:00 PM

This is my very favorite fragrance. I also have the body souffle and the shower gel. They all smell wonderful and last the whole day long. I will definetely keep repurchasing.

This has become one of my HG fragrances. Although Britney herself isn't my favorite her scent definatly is! It's a really pretty floral light scent. I find it perfect to wear everyday since its not too strong. Although there are mized reviews I highly suggest getting a sample vial and trying out for yourself. =)

on 7/27/2005 12:31:00 PM

This smells so bad. Enough said.

on 7/27/2005 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Putting the Britney Spears association aside, this is a nice fragrance. It's a soft white floral/vanilla/musk that is very feminine. I find the scent really depends on the person wearing it. My friend loves it and I find it smells like apple Sour Puss on her (probably the pear note), but on me it's a light fresh scent. Just one spray of this will suffice, or it can tend to become overpowering. This scent reminds me of a less heavy version of Dior's Pure Poison. I bought a gift set with a 1.7 oz fragrance, 100mL shower gel and handbag for only $37.49 @ London Drugs in Canada.

on 7/26/2005 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because they had small samples of them at Wal-Mart for 0.92. Figured I couldn't go wrong there. Anyway, I like the smell. Not too strong, but seems to have good staying power, so far anyway.I think I will purchase the larger bottle.

on 7/18/2005 6:16:00 PM

I like the smell of magnolias in Curious. Suitable for daily use. Although the packaging is cute, it isn't that great. I got the one with the special old fashion atomizer. If you tilt it over, it will slowly soak through the pump. I experienced that problem when I was moving out of my apartment.

Popular Fragrances