October 30, 2014 | 1495 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by xJUICY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bottle! I think it's adorable and I first wanted to buy it just because of that. But the first time I smelled it, I thought it was horrible but now I kind of like it but I'm still not sure whether I should buy it or not.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by sooyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice packaging! i bought a 15ml bottle at walmart for 20 bucks CAD. it smells kinda heady(im guessing white floral?) and nothing special-the smell totally does not represent the name of the perfume. the bottle is really really really pretty. 3 lippies for the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by monkeypie

I got this as a sample from the internet. I must say though, even though I dont like Britney herself. I actually really like this perfume! It smells like Jasmines and I really love that flower. Having said that, I think I'll probably go and buy a bottle! ha ha, mind you, I do like the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

This is my very favorite fragrance. I also have the body souffle and the shower gel. They all smell wonderful and last the whole day long. I will definetely keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by SimPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has become one of my HG fragrances. Although Britney herself isn't my favorite her scent definatly is! It's a really pretty floral light scent. I find it perfect to wear everyday since its not too strong. Although there are mized reviews I highly suggest getting a sample vial and trying out for yourself. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by PinkBeautiful

This smells so bad. Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Putting the Britney Spears association aside, this is a nice fragrance. It's a soft white floral/vanilla/musk that is very feminine. I find the scent really depends on the person wearing it. My friend loves it and I find it smells like apple Sour Puss on her (probably the pear note), but on me it's a light fresh scent. Just one spray of this will suffice, or it can tend to become overpowering. This scent reminds me of a less heavy version of Dior's Pure Poison. I bought a gift set with a 1.7 oz fragrance, 100mL shower gel and handbag for only $37.49 @ London Drugs in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by machella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because they had small samples of them at Wal-Mart for 0.92. Figured I couldn't go wrong there. Anyway, I like the smell. Not too strong, but seems to have good staying power, so far anyway.I think I will purchase the larger bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 6:16:00 PM More reviews by JuniperStar

I like the smell of magnolias in Curious. Suitable for daily use. Although the packaging is cute, it isn't that great. I got the one with the special old fashion atomizer. If you tilt it over, it will slowly soak through the pump. I experienced that problem when I was moving out of my apartment.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:09:00 PM More reviews by bekito

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice fragrance...it smells really good and lasts better than any other perfume I have. I sparayed one squirt at eight thirty, and it is now one o' clock, and I can still smell it!! My b/f always compliments me when I wear it. My fav. fragrance.