April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by SimPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has become one of my HG fragrances. Although Britney herself isn't my favorite her scent definatly is! It's a really pretty floral light scent. I find it perfect to wear everyday since its not too strong. Although there are mized reviews I highly suggest getting a sample vial and trying out for yourself. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by PinkBeautiful

This smells so bad. Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Putting the Britney Spears association aside, this is a nice fragrance. It's a soft white floral/vanilla/musk that is very feminine. I find the scent really depends on the person wearing it. My friend loves it and I find it smells like apple Sour Puss on her (probably the pear note), but on me it's a light fresh scent. Just one spray of this will suffice, or it can tend to become overpowering. This scent reminds me of a less heavy version of Dior's Pure Poison. I bought a gift set with a 1.7 oz fragrance, 100mL shower gel and handbag for only $37.49 @ London Drugs in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by machella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because they had small samples of them at Wal-Mart for 0.92. Figured I couldn't go wrong there. Anyway, I like the smell. Not too strong, but seems to have good staying power, so far anyway.I think I will purchase the larger bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 6:16:00 PM More reviews by JuniperStar

I like the smell of magnolias in Curious. Suitable for daily use. Although the packaging is cute, it isn't that great. I got the one with the special old fashion atomizer. If you tilt it over, it will slowly soak through the pump. I experienced that problem when I was moving out of my apartment.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:09:00 PM More reviews by bekito

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice fragrance...it smells really good and lasts better than any other perfume I have. I sparayed one squirt at eight thirty, and it is now one o' clock, and I can still smell it!! My b/f always compliments me when I wear it. My fav. fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by orchard20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this scent. I think it is a girly happy scent! I don't wear it everyday, but it is good for going out dancing :)>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sugarandspiceisnice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume. It has became my everday scent. The other day I was in walgreens, and now that have it for sell. Then I went to wal-mart to pick up a few things and thier it was! Darn it! now everyone is going to smell like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Huckleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Guess what? This fragrance is now at Wal-Mart!!! It didn't take very long, did it? A fragrance that graces the counters of high-end department stores, and in less than a year, graces the discount shelves at Wal-Mart should have its merit questioned for sure!

I smelled a tester while at Wal-Mart, and although it's a nice fragrance, it's not something that triggers an "Oh My God, I Gotta Have This" response.

It smells like Magnolias, with a bit of fruit and a light powder. It's not horrible, but it's not outstanding either. I wouldn't buy this for myself, but if someone gave it to me for a gift, I would use it occasionally...and I wouldn't tell anyone it was a Britney Spears perfume for fear of losing all my self respect. I felt very embarassed just smelling the stuff at Wal-Mart! It's available in small vials for 99 cents, miniature for $2.99, and full size for $21.89. Fairly cheap...kinda like Ms. Spears herself!!! (i'm so mean)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, I tried this at the shopping centre, and all I could think of is "old grannies". I don't care who makes a parfume, as long as it smells good. To me, this didn't smell young, fresh and sexy - just Grannies. I'll give it two lippies, because if you like the scent, at least it has some lasting power.

I won't purchase this, or even sample it again.