January 31, 2015 | 2023 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2005 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Sliplash

I went on a trip to my cousin's house in Texas. I smelled her perfumes. She didn't have Curious up on the shelf, but I loved the smell of her room. I went to Ulta and smelled Curious by Brittney Spears. It smelled exactly like my cousin's room! I instantly fell in love with it. It reminded me of my cousin so much. Ulta was too expensive, so I looked on the web and found Wal Mart had it for an unbeatable price. It's very light and crisp, but smells a bit soapy at first unti l you spray it on your body.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2005 4:43:00 PM More reviews by SummerSailing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first smelled Curious I didn't like it on the test strip - too soapy. But then I saw it at Kohl's and actually tried it on. I liked it enough to purchase it. However, when I sprayed it on the next day I had to douse myself in it for it to even register on me - it was an edp. OK, I'm not usually a conspiracy theory kind of person, but I have now purchased several bottles of fragrance that smelled wonderful in the store tester, but when I got my own bottle home the juice didn't have near the silliage as the tester. Me thinks something smells afoul in the perfume industry. Because of the difference in strength between the tester and the bottle I actually purchased there is no way I would ever repurchase Curious - even in the "has-bins" at the outlet stores!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by xJUICY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bottle! I think it's adorable and I first wanted to buy it just because of that. But the first time I smelled it, I thought it was horrible but now I kind of like it but I'm still not sure whether I should buy it or not.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by sooyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice packaging! i bought a 15ml bottle at walmart for 20 bucks CAD. it smells kinda heady(im guessing white floral?) and nothing special-the smell totally does not represent the name of the perfume. the bottle is really really really pretty. 3 lippies for the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by monkeypie

I got this as a sample from the internet. I must say though, even though I dont like Britney herself. I actually really like this perfume! It smells like Jasmines and I really love that flower. Having said that, I think I'll probably go and buy a bottle! ha ha, mind you, I do like the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

This is my very favorite fragrance. I also have the body souffle and the shower gel. They all smell wonderful and last the whole day long. I will definetely keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by SimPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has become one of my HG fragrances. Although Britney herself isn't my favorite her scent definatly is! It's a really pretty floral light scent. I find it perfect to wear everyday since its not too strong. Although there are mized reviews I highly suggest getting a sample vial and trying out for yourself. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by PinkBeautiful

This smells so bad. Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Putting the Britney Spears association aside, this is a nice fragrance. It's a soft white floral/vanilla/musk that is very feminine. I find the scent really depends on the person wearing it. My friend loves it and I find it smells like apple Sour Puss on her (probably the pear note), but on me it's a light fresh scent. Just one spray of this will suffice, or it can tend to become overpowering. This scent reminds me of a less heavy version of Dior's Pure Poison. I bought a gift set with a 1.7 oz fragrance, 100mL shower gel and handbag for only $37.49 @ London Drugs in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by machella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because they had small samples of them at Wal-Mart for 0.92. Figured I couldn't go wrong there. Anyway, I like the smell. Not too strong, but seems to have good staying power, so far anyway.I think I will purchase the larger bottle.