April 17, 2014 | 2015 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Hasu

OMG! I think I've found my next HG foundation after the original RC in liquid form!
This foundation makes my skin look so smooth! its honestly amazing and words cannot describe how much I already adore it and I've only just gotten it today.
This gives Med - Buildable full coverage and it honestly makes my skin look baby smooth and flawless!
The finish to this foundation IMO is satin/matte and you really don't need to set this foundation with a powder afterwards. Btw to all my NC25/30 ladies out there 250 Medium Beige works perfect for me!
I'm very pleased with the coverage, finish and shade of this product for myself. I know for very yellow toned ladies its a pain in the butt to find a right shade in this foundation and the original but I've heard Warm Golden in the whipped is suppose to be perfect for yellow toned NC30/35/37 tones as well! I wanna mention that Medium Beige in the liquid form is wayyy to light for me and the whipped version matches me great. The original CS and the whipped CS foundation definitely aren't the same as far as shade matching goes, just putting that out there.
I applied this foundation using my fingers and it works great! I've read many reviews where people mention that brushes and the BB sponge don't work as well with this foundation.
Overall, I do recommend this product and will reupdate this if my opinions change or if it breaks me out so & so.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Klovi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveeeee this foundation!!!! Well i used to use the original colorstay liquid foundation and it did good on my face also but i love this one better! I have oily acne-prone skin and it's hard to find the right foundie for me since i need one that will cover all of my acne scars and redness, also can hold up to my oiliness. This one did well! :D
I heard there are 12 shades to choose from but sadly there are only 4 color shades available in my country (Indonesia) :( and none of them really match my skin tone, i have yellow undertone and light skin. The SA suggested for ivory but the last time i bought the colorstay liquid foundation was in ivory and it was too light. But the shade that comes after that which is sand-beige (the sa said so) is too dark for my skin. So i picked ivory instead beause i don't want my face to look dull because of the darker shade foundation. But ivory makes my face kinda look pale. But maybe if i set it with darker powder it will get my color match. None of the revlon foundation really match my skin tone. Ever.
It has bouncy whipped texture, very thick. I use my finger to apply it on my face but it didn't do really well, so i decided to use the stippling brush and i think it's the best way to blend it :D it blends easily and doesn't cake my face. I only need a bit amount of it to cover my face, all of my imperfection. It hides it all. Except if you have severe acne or breakouts you'll need concealer or simply just add more of the foundation on your face it will do. So i would say it's medium to full coverage. Use stippling brush to have that full coverage finish.
The result is beautiful. Not too dewy yet not too matte. It looks natural. I got compliments today when i first wear it.
I have oily skin and after 6 hours my nose is already oily but it doesn't slide off and doesn't really show the oiliness. But after some time longer it still look good on me though.
Oh and it got salicylic acid in the ingredients which is good for acne. So it won't cause severe breakouts.
For now this is my HG. Definitely a keeper. It really worth the price. I've been using high ends foundation but none of them really satisfy me (they're really pricey to begin with), this drugstore product really worth the $17 :) i really recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by purrrr

I purchased 24hrs 250 Medium Beige. This product easy to use and covers light-medium coverage NOT full coverage. Does not last 24 hours.

Cons-Nasty and strong odor, the foundation says "Medium Beige" but comes out waaay lighter, made my face oily after a couple of hours
Pros-Fairly cheap $8-$12 bucks, made my face look nice and matte, you dont run out of the product fast it lasts a long time in the container

Dont purchase if youre looking for full coverage, Purchase if you like light and silky foundations

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im in love with this foundation, i love this as much as i love my revlon colorstay liquid foundation, im a nc35 in mac cosmetics and i use the color 330 true beige for this foundation, unfortunately , i bought this foundation when i was in USA in september 2012 and in singapore where i live, they only have 320 warm golden which is a little too light for me and 340 is way too dark, but this foundation gives me full coverage which is what i love, covers up my acne scars, lasts all day on my skin, does not break me out and i don't find myself having to blot during the day which is a bonus. i don't like this as much as my revlon colorstay just because the jar takes up so much space in my makeup collection, and i hate having to dip my finger into the jar to get the foundation. overall i will repurchase this product, revlon always makes the best foundations :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by gabilovesorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this on sale for $17 [RRP $40 here in Australia] which is still rather expensive, but a much better price than the original. I would not pay full price for this foundation as I don't think it's THAT good.
However, it's a very nice foundation. It's light and easily blendable. I'm in the shade Nude, and it's a very good match to my skintone. I use a buffing brush to apply this, and it's very easy to apply. It is slightly streaky though, but that's only visible close up.
I don't like the packaging though. The amount of product in the jar is about half as much as the size of the jar is. It's heavy and bulky and makes it inconvenient to take around. As nice as it looks, it's not practical packaging.
Good foundation, would not rush to repurchase though. Especially at the regular price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off I just want to say do not be fooled by the packaging! I purchased this at Ulta and the girl helped me find a shade right for me because I couldn't remember what my shade was. She based it off of the color we saw on the outside of the jar and that was very misleading! It looks much lighter on the outside. I believe this foundation is great; just not for my oily skin. I believe this would be great for someone with drier skin. I'm used to my revlon colorstay which is specifically for my skin. It goes on great, I just felt I was oilier by the end of the day. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is only because I don't think it's suitable for my skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by suziegurl88

Great foundation,nice and creamy. Stays on. Dont care for the heavy glass jar though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After all the hype around this product, I decided to purchase this on a trip I took to Buffalo as we hadn't received it in Canada yet. The coverage is medium-full coverage. I'm a medium skin tone with yellow undertones, I bought Warm Golden, it matches pretty closely and I like the finish, but I feel that in pictures this foundation leaves a white cast...even without setting it with powder...I'm not sure if that's because I should buy a shade darker or if it's just the foundation. I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem with this foundation? You get a lot of product and it will last you a long time, but if you have warm undertones, it will be difficult to find your right colour. I would not repurchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Dianamylinh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this product out of curiosity and all the hype... I don't normally wear cream, liquid, tinted typed of foundations, just mineral powder foundations but I'm sure like most girls, we like to try new products! I waited for a good sale until making my purchase and got if for 40% off at my local Kmart. I tried it twice and liked the coverage but only pulled it out for special occasions. Recently, with the holidays and lots of photography, I decided to pull it out again. I may have purchased the wrong color because it kind of looked a little grayish but I lightly set it with powder foundation so it balanced out. The finished was nice and I do have to agree with everyone else that YES, IT DOES LOOK BETTER TOWARD THE END OF THE DAY! So weird how that works, but I noticed that when I was getting ready to take my makeup off, it was looking really good, almost airbrushed! With that I used it a total of three days in a row until I started noticing IT WAS BREAKING ME OUT! I don't think I've ever broken out from a product before so it was kind of hard to believe. I've stopped the Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup and my breakouts are slowly going away but not completely. I am bummed because it gave a natural finish, medium coverage, and just gave me a flawless look but in the end it just wasn't meant to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have EXTREMELY sensitive and combo/oily skin. I've had to use LORAC foundation for the past year and was never happy with it. After watching the YouTube videos and reading reviews, I gave it a chance using my coupon at Ulta.
Personally I think $15 for a drugstore product is ridiculous but since its Ulta and I had a coupon and they take exchanges, I took the plunge.
SO HAPPY I DID. Best foundation ever. It actually looks better as the day goes on! Never had THAT happen. Only blot once and it's amazing. Blends great, wears well, lightweight, didn't break me out. Love it. Got NUDE and SAND BEIGE to blend the colors for my skin.
I even got my mom convinced this stuff was the best. She used coupons and reward bucks at CVS to buy it and only pay $1.83!!!! Super awesome product, ESPECIALLY with coupons!