Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have two Baby Lips- one in Peppermint (clear tint in a green package with purple lettering) and the other in Cherry Me (pink tint in an orange package with red lettering), both of which I believe are part of the original collection. These are pretty cheap, although I wouldn't recommend buying them at a drugstore unless there is a nice sale- buy them at Walmart or Target for the best price (which is true for pretty much anything). The formula doesn't really sink in to your lips, but it feels pretty nice and stays for a little while. This is not a lip treatment, just a regular lip balm, so don't expect it to do miracles for your lips, despite what Maybelline initially said about these! Cherry Me gives a pretty, sheer hot pink color to the lips that lasts for a good while unless you eat or drink, and it smells quite nice (a "cherry" scent). I don't use Peppermint anymore as it really does nothing for me; its smell is a sweet peppermint - it also tingles a bit. Before I had Peppermint, I had Quench, which is in a blue package with pink lettering, and was clear with a not-so-good citrusy scent.
Overall, good for a little color but nothing else - and I recommend the Color Whispers for sheer color!

I have three baby lips peach kiss , pink punch ,and grape vine. I think they have a good wash of color. I love the smell of baby lips i think that's the best part of it. Do I think it moisturizing yeah. The packaging is very cute. You get 0.15 oz. or 4.4 g which is a good amount of product. So I well be getting more of the baby lips.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing! I like the cherry and the pink one. The tint is pretty strong, but it doesn't last very long. It comes off after I drink or eat anything. My friend says it's greasy, but I don't think it's too bad. I hate anything greasy and I don't see that problem with Baby Lips. Feels great, easy to apply. I just wish it stayed on longer.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Baby lips where do I start we'll cutest packaging ever the bright fun colors made me get it I starting my collection with pink punch tinted lip balm perfect not to much color I wore it every where it smells good to which is a plus then I bought peach kiss which is a nude shimmer then the blue one then the perpermint one then grape vine I love baby lips

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pretty good basic balm. I've purchase it a few times over the past year and I'm satisfied. It's smooth and refreshing with a good amount of moisture. I use it fairly quickly, however. But overall it is a decent product.
~A. Starr

I really love babylips. I use quenched as a lip balm and it works great on me! It is very hydrating and will cure dry lips in no time! I also like the other babylips. I like tht they start off with a little bit of color, and then the more you put on the better color payment. I would definitely repurchase this in a heat eat even tho it is a bit on the pricey side

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Everyone was raving over these so I had to get myself one. I got the pink punch one and it's not too pigmented but it gives it a nice pink tone. As for the actual product itself I like it but it's not the most moisturizing lip balm. If your lips are really chapped and cracked I defiantly suggest a lip balm that is more moisturizing. But overall it's a cute, fun lip balm to have :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Where do I start?

Lets begin with the good side:

The packaging is SO cute, is like childish, fun, fresh an colorful.

Lets finish with the not so good side or... Should I say the ugly side?

I bought it in Quenched so me and my boyfriend could try and give a verdict... It smells like a plastic-y fruit. It leaves you a greasy residue and you will get tired of it and you will finish taking it off so you´ll waste the product by applying it, taking it off, applying it, and so.

The cap is so cheap that it will end up breaking creating a mess all over your makeup bag or it will get dirty and contaminated.

It doesnt moisturize my lips or my boyfriend´s. No matter how dry our lips were, this stuff never regenerated or made them look a little bit healthier AT ALL!!!

I had to buy these after being a massive beauty fan and hearing all about them from American bloggers. I got three shades cherry me, pink punch and hydrate. I love them. I definately want to buy them all and they need to bring out some new colours. My blog - blusherandbronze.blogspot.com

I really tried so hard to like this product! I heard such great things about it and just had to buy it. I got the clear color "quenched" because I was afraid of not liking a tinted one. I was wrong! :( the clear is terrible! After reading and hearing such good things about how great it works, I'm hoping I got a tainted one.. I was considering going back and buying a tinted color because i thought everyone else buys those so maybe it's a different formula! But I never did. It didn't hydrate or moisturize my lips, in fact, it might have done the opposite. It was almost like rubbing a clear glue stick on my lips. And after an hour, the product was gone. It completely disappeared. Not good! I would not recommend this product, or, at least don't get Quenched. You could get better hydration from a .99 cent Chapstick from Walmart. Babylips=disappointment :(

Popular Lip Treatments