October 23, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have both good and bad things to say about baby lips lip balm. my first one was the cherry color, and it honestly was pretty, but not flattering on my skin tone. the cap wouldn't stay on though, and it got ruined. the packing is super cute, but i seem to have a problem with the caps! then i got a limited edition set over the holidays from walmart, it came with a coral color and something else. both colors were gorgeous, the coral was great because i like a really natural color on my lips, and it was something i could just apply at work without looking over done, and not too glossy. i lost it though, hopefully they sell the coral color on its own now. my problem with these balms is they are not moisturizing enough for me to wear alone, and honestly they do seem to chap my lips. i'd rather just have to apply one balm, not two, so it's inconvenient. not sure i'd def repurchase any of them besides the coral color.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by LasVegasTia

Very cute packaging but extremely disapointing product. Did not work for me. Not moisturizing at not.will not soothe dry or chapped lips. For the same price go with yes to carrots lip balm. You wont be desapointed

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by vivapocalypse

I love this product! Many people said to not use this with dry or chapped lips. My lips disagree. They were really chappy before using this (exfoliated regularly) and this product make the dry flakes come off easily without making my lips bleed (I know it sounds gross). While the moisturizing effect lasts a very long time, i reapply every so often because I love the smell (Quench).
While it is slightly greasy, I don't really mind. It still manages to stay in place and I don't have sensitive skin, so I haven't broken out. I'm going to keep applying this just until I feel like my lips are fine without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Baby Lips! Makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. I hope they never discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by angelicakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved baby lips so much, it helped my lips feel baby soft again. I LOVED IT SO FRIGGEN MUCH.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by LeMaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only lip balm that actually moisturises my lips. It lasts a good amount of time on the lips, which means that you don't need to use it constantly. The chemical scent I could do without, but you can't have everything.

The tinted versions seem to dry out my lips more, so I don't use them. I have no idea why they do this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by katielouiseoct86

I don't use these as my everyday lip balm. It felt good on my lips but after it wore away my lips were left dry. Though I do have to say I love the tinted baby lips because I'm not using them 24/7 but just when I want a nice light wash of color. I really love Pink Punch and Grape Vine!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

These...are...amazing. I have to admit, I didn't expect much just picking up two random ones at Walmart. I wasn't overly excited to try them but very long love affair story short, I own all six of these. I slip them in my pocket and carry them around with me everywhere I go. Quenched and Peppermint are my favorites and most-used because they are clear, but I like to use Peach Kiss (a LOVELY sparkly nude), Cherry Me (simple blue-toned light red wash) and Grape Vine (a dark purple that looks scary in the tube but a nice tint on my pigmented lips) as well for lighter eye makeup days. I don't use Pink Punch nearly as much as the other 5 because I feel like it's too pigmented and makes my lips look Barbie-plastic and fake - I think the pink is too blue toned, or something. I love the smell of it though. Overall I give these 5 lippies because I use them all the time and the colors aren't scary! I feel like they're more of a lip protectant, though, instead of a moisture-rich balm. If you have dead, dry, chapped lips they won't help you too much if you want to achieve softer ones, but these will help them stay that way once you do. All in all, awesome product I do NOT want to leave home without!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by teganrowe

When I first tried Baby Lips in the colour Pink Lolita I was in love with it, it felt amazing on my lips and i loved the pink tone to it. after using it for the past week i have found it to be oily and leave a horrible residue on my lips that kind of slip down my lips and onto my chin, now I am have a break out on my chin. It smells amazing but does not last long and when the product gets in my mouth it leaves it very dry.
I had such high hopes for the Baby Lips collection and I am so disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Caity33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The first thing that caught my eye about this was the packaging, so cute and bright! My favorite is the blue in Quenched, it is the only thing that can seem to keep my lips moisturized, even during winter. I love the way it smells and the way that it looks. I also have the pink one, in pink punch, it gives your lips a really nice natural looking color while keeping them moisturized. Always have this stuff in my purse! Its pretty cheap for how well it works. Try this stuff!