October 2, 2014 | 991 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by teganrowe

When I first tried Baby Lips in the colour Pink Lolita I was in love with it, it felt amazing on my lips and i loved the pink tone to it. after using it for the past week i have found it to be oily and leave a horrible residue on my lips that kind of slip down my lips and onto my chin, now I am have a break out on my chin. It smells amazing but does not last long and when the product gets in my mouth it leaves it very dry.
I had such high hopes for the Baby Lips collection and I am so disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Caity33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The first thing that caught my eye about this was the packaging, so cute and bright! My favorite is the blue in Quenched, it is the only thing that can seem to keep my lips moisturized, even during winter. I love the way it smells and the way that it looks. I also have the pink one, in pink punch, it gives your lips a really nice natural looking color while keeping them moisturized. Always have this stuff in my purse! Its pretty cheap for how well it works. Try this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by nvedenoff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hearing about how amazing the baby lips balms were I finally purchased the blue one the quenched 05. I did not like how the lip balm felt greasy on my lips and it didn't really keep my lips hydrated I felt like it wears off after awhile. Also I noticed I would break out around my mouth area because it was so greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

Let me start off saying, if your lips are chapped, dry, or peeling, this lip balm is not for you. It will not repair nor heal your lips. Those lips need to be healed first from a product that specialize in repairing lips; to name a few use Chapstick, Carmax, Burt's Bees...etc.
If your lips are pretty smooth or almost smooth, this product will make your lips moisturized through out the day.

What I do is use a thick layer of Carmax at night and it's smooth when I wake up and then I use Baby Lips through out the day.

This lip balm is pretty cheap, around $3-4 and it smells so nice and comes a pretty tube. You will have to reapply this product as with any other lip balm since we do eat, drink, and talk throughout the day. When you put it on it is a tad bit greasy and shiny, but fades into a smooth thin coat and feels nice, oddly.

Would I buy this specify for my dry lips? Hell no. There are products other there that will make my lips extremely smooth than somewhat smooth. But I will only buy this for the nice smell and the tinted colors. It makes a nice sheer tinted "lipstick". The colors are very pretty and are useable for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ashleyamindaguerra

Another shitty product.. It's pretty and all, smells good, starts off good but doesn't work well. When you first use it everything's good but after wearing it for about 10 minutes I felt like I had to re-apply it. After doing that it felt very cakey... It made my lips a lot dryer.. It DID NOT make my lips feel softer what so ever. My 99cent coco butter chap stick is a hell of a lot better!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by hodginsp

I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less. I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less money. They didn't last very long and felt very greasy on my lips; they also taste like sunscreen, which is gross.
These are great if you want some sheer color on your lips, but don't buy it if you're just looking for something to heal chapped lips.
I'm going to use up the ones I already have and after that, I don't plan on repurchasing any more.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by keiradead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not for those with very chapped and dry lips.
Like many cheap brands (haven't tried expensive lip balms, it makes your lips more chapped with peels upon application. Ya i know i should exfoliate. )
It doesn't provide moisture at all. you will feel dry again after 1 minute.
For me, at the moment, i only find the vaseline in a tub able to make my lips not uncomfortably dry.
I guess this is for those less dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow... I was pleasantly surprised with the results of this. Sheer color and made my lips very soft. This is also a nice balm to use over a lip stain. Can't beat the price at $2.99. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I have 3 of these, is that self-explanitory? Ahhhahaha anyway, I love these! I have the tinted ones, pink punch and twinkle, and the untinted, peppermint. They are all FANTASTIC. The packaging, price, quality, colour, moustirizing and EVERYTHING else was spot on.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by girlyandpretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip balm!! It's super moisturizing and as an added bonus it has spf. As an avid lipstick user I've been looking for a good lip balm and this one definitely delivers! My only complaint is that the packaging is very childish with the bright colours, but the upside of it is that it's easy to find in your purse. I will be buying this product again.