Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 7/3/2013 7:43:00 PM

This isn't the best lip balm out there. I bought into it because of the hype but I don't find them as moisturizing as plain old Chapstick. I think the one with SPF is a bit more moisturizing than the one without. I bought the grape one and although it leaves a nice tint it dries out my lips after a while.

I have this lip balm in Peach Kiss and I really like it. It's so smooth and moist and pretty and lasts pretty well. I like the smell and cute packaging too.

on 7/1/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I feel like this lip balm does nothing to help my lips. It just sits on my lips.

I have two of these - the pink punch and peppermint.

I'll start off by saying that the price for this product and the quality is extremely good. Baby Lips will stay on all day and keeps your lips soft and I find it helps prevent chapped lips.

The Pink Punch is a great colour. It is a very nice pink, but pretty bold. With my blonde hair and fair skin, I found it just made me look ridiculous but I'm sure it would work for others. As soon as I saw the bright colour on my skin, I tried to wash it off but it put up quite a fight. This can be good if you do like it, however pretty bad if you hate it.

The Peppermint is much better since it's clear. The only thing to complain about is it leaves sparkles on your lips, which ruined the idea of "clear" for me.

I have these in Twinkle and Yummy Plummy. I actually already bought a backup of Yummy Plummy because I wasn't sure if it was LE and I don't want to run out. Yummy Plummy is the perfect MLBB shade and it smells like vanilla. I adore it. Twinkle is clear but smells fruity and delicious. I keep it in my makeup bag and always put it on when I put on my makeup for the day, it's a great basic lip balm. I need something heavier at night, but I always start my day with Twinkle and usually use Yummy Plummy when I'm out and about.

on 6/29/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm. It gives a natural looking shine and a hint of color. Not to mention it makes my lips sooo soft and it keeps them from getting chapped in the winter. It also lasts really long. The only thing i dont like is that theres not very many good color options and it seems a little over priced for maybelline.

on 6/28/2013 8:53:00 PM

New electro shades: minty sheer and fierce and tangy are the exact same as the peppermint and quenched ones. I was really disappointed in these two. The other four shade are very pigmented. They are also "heavier" and feel more like a lipstick than the LE and originals.

on 6/28/2013 5:55:00 PM

This is my beauty essential!! It's perfect. It protects from the sun, hydrates, and gives off a beautiful shimmery look. It's amazing. I have every single one!

on 6/27/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! It's moisturizing and goes on buttery smooth. And don't even get me started on this adorable packaging...

The only problem I have is it wears off quickly, though.

on 6/27/2013 9:22:00 PM

I wanted to love this so much. The grapevine is the perfect color for my skin tone. It added a little color to my lips on my no make up days. The taste and smell were an extra bonus on my early mornings I would peel out of bed. After a couple of days I started to notice my lips were getting drier and drier. Then the started to peel. I thought maybe I wasn't getting enough water but then I lost my Baby Lips and picked up my old lip balm. The moisture of my lips improved and was bummed out that it was the Baby Lips that was making my lips dry.

Popular Lip Treatments