December 27, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this product in 05 Quenched and I will say I love it! The price is upsetting. I know you can buy it on sale at Walgreens or something but I got it for $6 and call me a cheapshake but I found that expensive. It lasts a very very long time. I glides on your lips and has an incredible smell. At the beginning, it made my lips quite chapped, but it advertises, "will give you a NEW pair of lips" so it was probably literally MAKING a new pair of lips on me. Its very nice. I would definitely tell you to go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by msdalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the creepy name*, this is a pre-e-etty decent product. When I first tried it, I was disappointed. Minimal colour payoff and greasy texture. However, I've come to realize it's shade is easily buildable, wears evenly, doesn't get chunky, and MAKES A BEAUTIFUL CREAM BLUSH! For serious, bro. It provides a lovely dewy, sheer, natural flush to the cheeks that glides on oh-so easy. Try it!

*I've probably just been watching too many bad crime shows, I dunno.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

Ok I am going to do a pros and cons list for this product to make things easier and to help people understand what is good and whats not. Sometimes people are looking for products to do different things. I have 3 baby lips: 1 coral, 1 baby pink, 1 bright pink

pros:
goes on smooth
variety of colors
doesn't give too much color (if you are looking for that!)
feels nice on the lips
CUTE packaging

cons:
greasy!
doesn't give too much color (if you're looking for that, once again)
doesn't last very long, have to reapply a lot
colors sometimes look different on lips (in a weird way) then in the packaging

That being said, this is a so/so product. I will continue to buy the baby pink one because I see it more as a chapstick. I am not fond of my coral and bright pink ones.

=) hope this helps

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this balm in a swap. At least I did not spend money on this product that does nothing but dries out your lips. Oh and the smell is so plasticky or some kind of chemical smell. My husband refuses to give me a kiss if I'm wearing it, that says it all. Applies very waxy too. The only thing I like is the packaging because it is cute. Other than that I wold never ever buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by cb0001

My 12 year old daughter likes these but they do NOTHING for me! It does not moisturize as it states AT ALL and it doesn't even stay on long. I don't get what the big deal is. I have not used the tinted ones but my daughter's friends have and in my opinion it bleeds out and makes them look like clowns.

For those who are looking for a moisturizing chapstick, try Neutrogena's Naturals lip balm (over with the skincare products). It is wonderful!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by geekybabe91

Hate this product. Did not moisturize my lips at all. In fact, this product made my lips worse! Never buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

I got 3 of them and wanted to see why everybody is so crazy about them and soon discovered that it's such a HORRIBLE and OVERRATED product!!! They feel very greasy and as soon as dries on the lips you have to reapply it again because it feels very dry and smell is nasty too. So dissapointed that i got into youtube hype with this and EOS lip balms, even NIvea sucks. the only one really helps it's burt's bee's lip balm they are the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

Bought this because of the rave reviews.
I didn't like this product at all. Barely any pigment and it dried my lips out. It also tastes and smells weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by pb84

I stumble on this one when Nivea lipbalm not in stock for many weeks. Not much to say about a lipbalm actually, but I find it more moisturizing than the Nivea one, more naturally softm less slipper/glossy and last longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by tpostell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Average lip balm. Hydrates for a few minutes, then back to normal. The best lip balm is Lypsyl (without the SPF).