Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/13/2013 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Love Baby lips! I Have 9 Baby Lips Total, Cherry Me, Twinkle, Coral Crush, Grape Vine, Pink Punch, peppermint, Quenched, peach Kiss, & Yummy Plummy. I'm Additced To Them They Are Amazingggg.<3 I Couldn't Live Without them.

on 4/13/2013 6:26:00 AM

I love baby lips! I have so many of them! I love the packaging all the colours are really cute and the price is great value! They all have cute different smells and a great staple for my handbag!

on 4/10/2013 11:55:00 AM

I seriously live on lip balms. And these are the best moisturizing tinted balms!

Price: $4 CAD
Colours
•15 Cherry Me: balm-shiny cherry pink; smells like Cherry Chapstick but sweeter
•20 Grape Vine: balm-shiny plummy tint; smells like grape candy
•25 Pink Punch: crème bubblegum pink; smells like some candy
•30 Peach Kiss: shimmery peachy nude; smells sorta like peach but not quite

I don't mind the very sheer colours since I never expected much colour payoff. It nice that these babies are actually moisturizing ;) You will have to reapply after eating though. The darker shades have a slight staining effect.

on 4/10/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I have tried 2 of these, and let's just say that I'm not really impressed. The ones I have tried are Peach Kiss and Quenched.

They smell really nice, but the product itself, isn't amazing. They're really moistruizing when you put them on, but one hour after my lips feels so dry.

Also I expected alot more colour and pigmentation with Peach Kiss.
I mean, you can barely see it, if you swatch it. I just don't get the idea of making some of them, soo sheer and other ones (like Pink Punch, i have heard) are so pigmentet!

on 4/10/2013 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love love them. I have all of them and it does make your lips smooth and with the hint of color you don't need lipstick or gloss.

on 4/10/2013 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Lovvviiiing this product gonna buy all of them certainly keeps my lips moist cute packaging nice soft colour great for my age group they r small compact and have SPF in them with a hint of colour!!! Definitely my most favorite Chapstick!! Would recommend this for normal lips wouldn't fully heal dry lips that r really bad all In all great product

on 4/10/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm so glad I found this stuff! In the harsh Canadian winter, Baby Lips is a godsend. It leaves my lips moisturized and supple all day and gives me extra protection with its built-in SPF. One tube lasts forever. Will absolutely be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product!! It works so well and i would definitely buy it again!

These are my favourite Chapstick! They are true to there color and work so well! They really do make your lips baby soft!

on 4/7/2013 7:54:00 AM

These are so amazing. They moisturize and leave a colorful tint to your lips. Some are clear, if you just want moisture, and most have SPF. My favorite is Cherry Me. I love these little guys, and really recommend them. :)

Popular Lip Treatments