September 22, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by hodginsp

I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less. I have the baby lips in 3 shades - Quenched, Peach Kiss, and Twinkle (LE shade)
I'm not very impressed with these, I could get better results with Nivea and spend much less money. They didn't last very long and felt very greasy on my lips; they also taste like sunscreen, which is gross.
These are great if you want some sheer color on your lips, but don't buy it if you're just looking for something to heal chapped lips.
I'm going to use up the ones I already have and after that, I don't plan on repurchasing any more.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by keiradead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not for those with very chapped and dry lips.
Like many cheap brands (haven't tried expensive lip balms, it makes your lips more chapped with peels upon application. Ya i know i should exfoliate. )
It doesn't provide moisture at all. you will feel dry again after 1 minute.
For me, at the moment, i only find the vaseline in a tub able to make my lips not uncomfortably dry.
I guess this is for those less dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow... I was pleasantly surprised with the results of this. Sheer color and made my lips very soft. This is also a nice balm to use over a lip stain. Can't beat the price at $2.99. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I have 3 of these, is that self-explanitory? Ahhhahaha anyway, I love these! I have the tinted ones, pink punch and twinkle, and the untinted, peppermint. They are all FANTASTIC. The packaging, price, quality, colour, moustirizing and EVERYTHING else was spot on.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by girlyandpretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip balm!! It's super moisturizing and as an added bonus it has spf. As an avid lipstick user I've been looking for a good lip balm and this one definitely delivers! My only complaint is that the packaging is very childish with the bright colours, but the upside of it is that it's easy to find in your purse. I will be buying this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought two of these when they came out but I don't know maybe maybelline products just aren't meant for me because these are the worst lip balms I've ever tried. They dried my lips out & thinking it was just a fluke, I kept using them, but my lips just became more & more parched. I finally ditched them & had no problems. I'm glad they worked for others but this oddly enough dried me out something fierce.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by M1chshell

i can not say how much i really love these maybelline baby lips. i love the fact that its a tint so its wearable on an everyday bases, but you can also built the color for a more fancy day out. i have these in almost every color including the limited edition ones. theses lip balms are so moisturizing and they smell so good. this product is worth its money because i use this balm all up unlike my other chap sticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by keekz

These balms smell so nice! I have the blue, which smells like vanilla, and the bright pink, which smells fruity. I really like the colour pay off with the pink lip chap and the fact that it has SPF so i can wear it in the summer and its not as heavy as other lipsticks. The price is decent for drugstore but i wish it were a little more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by freshblush

this is one of my staple lip balms it is amazing! it moisturizes incredibly well and adds a beautifull color and nice glossy finish to your lips! i love them! i wear them everyday because they have so many color choices to chose from! they perfect for dates to!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by CassieBear226

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips get very dry VERY easily, and I've tried almost every Chapstick out there. I was in shoppers one day when I came across baby lips Chapstick. I was a little skeptical that it would help my dry lips feel a little smoother, and the price was a little on the expensive side for a chapstick. When I bought it, I used it everyday , day and night and it helped alot ! My lips felt alot smoother and my lips really felt soft ! The only downside to this product is that it doesn't last too long on your lips... And after reading a couple of these reviews, I know that I'm not the only person with this problem. But this issue doesn't do baby lips justice! It is an amazing product ! I then bought baby lips on Peach Kiss! The colour was great! The scent was just so satisfying but again it didn't last long. I'm a huge fan of the Burt's bees Chapstick and I find that if you apply the peppermint refreshing Burt's bees Chapstick, then apply any of the baby lips Chapstick, it lasts longer, than just applying it by itself . Overall this is such an amazing product tht I wouldn't mind spending lots of money on ! It's true to their words ! I would recommend it to any dry lip girl out there like me !