eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like the juicy smell of this product. I have never been attached to any specific lip balm but I have changed my ways after this product. Chapstick, Burts bees or Blistex, I find myself not really reaching for any one in particular, but this EOS seems to have grown on me. I actually find myself at the end of my EOS lip balm. In the past I have always lost my lip balms, but this bright RED color/Shape is a bit hard to lose. I leave it in my purse mostly and I find myself using it time and time again. For a non lip balm person, I really like this one. I even ordered the sweet mint to try it out. I really like the packaging, the spherical application and the texture of this balm. It makes my lips feel moisturized without being Oily or mediciney or thick (Burts bees).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lip balm is ultra moisturizing for me, but the scent is NASTY! It smells like fruit mixed in with cheese wax and sweat. My mom and sister can't stand the smell, but it's something I can tolerate. Only using it for night time since it locks in the moisture until I wake up. Maybe I'll try another flavor since the summer fruit one is bad. I love the packaging and the actual product's effects!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I use this lipbalm everyday because i'm addicted to the smell of it. It moisturises my lips and makes it nice and smooth. I wear this under my lipsticks and it works great. I love how cute the packaging is. It does not dry out my lips. I think that it works great. I really recommend this to anyone who have dry lips or for people who wants to make their lips smooth.

Personally i love this product. I have all the eos lip balm eggs, and they are totally amazing. this eos egg lip balm happens to be my favorite. I use it daily, and i must admit at first it is waxy, but after a few uses it is nice smooth and creamy. The packaging is soo adorable! the smell is great, and it keeps lips healthy. I've actually read a lot of reviews for this product, and i must say i disagree. I would sooo buy this again! I've actually bought this like 5 times already since i used it up so many times, because i love this one sooo much. so yeah. i love this lip balm egg thing in summer fruit. :) kay then. bye. i guess..... :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Overall, a great product. I use this every day, and reapply a lot, just because I love how it feels on my lips. It's extremely moisturizing, and it smells and tastes great. The only downside to it is I once had one in Honeysuckle Honeydew, but I threw it in my full backpack, and the cover twisted off and the product and a few other things were ruined, but haven't had this problem since repurcasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really cool lip balm! I love the unique packaging, in a sphere, and the yummy 'flavors'! My favorite, personally, would have to be the strawberry sorbet. However, it appears they did not think the sphere packaging completely through because when you use the whole top, you'll have to apply the rest with your fingers, which is a big pet peeve for me. Another thing is, they don't fit into small purses without showing a big lump. Overall, a fairly great product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I saw this in my local drugstore and I was so drawn to it, because I liked the packaging! I love the rounded shape, and how it looks like a jawbreaker, or a giant gumball. The lip balm formula is quite nice. It's creamy, a moisturizing. But, when you run out of the lip balm, ughh...There's so much product left in the bottom half! I'm quite dissapointed about that. But all in all, I really like this!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

DRIED OUT MY LIPS!
Okay, so a few days after I used this my lips started becoming dry to the point that they began cracking and bleeding. I didn't know that it was the EOS lip balm until I stopped using it, and my lips miraculously healed.

I thought that maybe it was a mistake. I tried using it again, and just like last time, my lips began cracking. I tried a third time, and I got the same results. I'm glad that this product worked out for a lot of people, but for me it was a total nightmare. I can still remember how much the corners of my mouth would sting every time I opened or closed my mouth. Ouch!

i bought this after youtube raves and MUA high rating
in the end the package sold me
but i was disappointed
it feels waxy , and it just sits on top of my lips , thus it never hydrates my forever dry lips , im better off with nivea and such
the package its just not worth it , in the end its the product that matters and this does not deliver , no matter how cute and all that

The packaging on the eos products is to die for! I think that the packaging is the number 1 reason why eos lip products became sooo popular. But the actual product itself doesn't moisturize my lips at all. The product is very "hard" and doesn't glide on easily. The taste is alright, but I've had better,

Popular Lip Treatments

Lip Butter
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk