September 19, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got these on sale 2 for $5 at ulta this week. Great lip balm and primer before I put on lipstick. Smells like peach and mango. Its smooth and creamy. I love that you can see how much product is left and that it contains more than regular chapsticks. I will go back and purchase the other flavors.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by scarletsecretz

I don't see what's the hype about these lip balms. Yes, it does smell like wonderful peaches and the packaging is adorable. But that's just about it. The first layer of the product is difficult to work with, its sooo dry. And this lip balm does not moisturize my lips AT ALL. Even my drugstore nivea ones are way better. Application on the lips feels like a layer of wax. Price is a little steep for a lip balm too. Do not buy this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell and taste of this remind me of rotten peaches. The balm is stiff on my lips and not at all moisturizing, I love the adorable orb shape, but in reality it makes it hard to apply as the balm itself is a huge blob. I much prefer Alba or Burt's Bees for a relatively natural drugstore balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by karynelaine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! The packaging is adorable. It smells like peaches and papayas to me, which I absolutely love. It also taste kind of sweet.

A few days ago when i first bought this, I had incredibly dry, cracked, and bleeding lips. It's repaired my lips entirely! I'm so impressed.

I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by clairer720

I love the smell of this! And the packaging is adorable but not the best for carrying in your pocket. This makes my lips very soft and it doesn't dry them out. The cap of mine doesn't go on quite right but it sill stays on perfectly! I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by wovenbyrd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THE SMELL !
It reminds me of summer and juicy peaches.
The formula is thick enough to be used in the winter and light enough to be used in the summer. This one is a little more expensive but it contains a good amount of product.
When i first used it my lips were supper chapped and immediately after I applied, the dry skin just flaked off like I had just exfoliated. This left just smooth, baby soft lips. LOVE IT <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by tricianguyenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It's slightly pricey, but it's still in a good range, since it contains a lot more lip balm than the normal stick. I would buy it again because it's mostly organic and natural, and the scent is amazing. It smells of peaches mostly, but there's an undertone that I can't describe. Another pro of it is that the application is pretty smooth and light; you don't feel it much while you're wearing it. It lasts about an hour or two, and though it's not great for very dry, already chapped lips, it's nice for making your lips smoother and softer. Lastly, I love the packaging. It's very original and unique, and fun to play with and easy to find. It feels smooth and is easy to grip. However, it's a little hard to clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm because it has a very sweet and fruity smell, it makes my lips smooth and sets a base for my lipstick and gloss, and the packaging is super cute! I was studying for exams and was so stressed out, then I smelled this lip balm and I don't know why, but the scent is so lovely that I just couldn't put it down! It's just an overall great product to carry around in either your purse or pocket, especially in the winter when your lips can easily get dry! I give it a 4/5 because I feel like I have to reapply this lip balm a lot since it stays on my for about an hour, but that's perfectly fine to me since I'm in LOVE with this stuff!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Pinkypinkpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PRICE
I got mine online as they are not sold in the UK. It was £8.00 which is very expensive for just a lip balm!
TEXTURE
When I put it on I forget that I have it on as it isn't really thick! This is an advantage because when I wear really thick lip balms I keep rubbing my lip together.
SMELL/TASTE
I doesn't have a taste but it smells of peaches! (Yum!)
PACKAGING
It is the same shape as an egg and it has a twist off lid.
GOOD THINGS
-Smells nice
-100% natural and 95%
-Heals chapped lips
BAD THINGS
-Very expensive
-Isn't sold in the UK
-Sometimes the lip balm scrapes on the lid
OTHER COMMENTS
I love the fact that this lip balm is chemical free and so I am going to buy more EOS lip balms. I would recommend the lip balm to family and friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by winghearted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the type of lips that need constant moisture. Not only does this lip balm pack a moisturising punch, but it smells amazing. My lips have never been softer. I also don't have to constantly reapply this product, unless I've eaten or drank something. I will definitely repurchase.