eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 5/28/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

i have to say, i love the packaging of eos lipbalms, its so unique and fun, theres nothing else like this out there! i first thought this lipbalm was amazing for my lips, it felt so smooth for the first 20 minutes or so. BUT it dries so quick, leaving my lips more chapped then they were! if you continuously re-apply it, it feels alright. while others may find this scent really artificial, i find it really summery and yummy and it doesnt bother me at all.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I'm a fan of this for 2-3 years now. Why? Well simply because I think its the best lip treatment/ lip balm ever! Yes it is waxy but that is a good thing(to me) how often do you find a lip balm that stays on forever?

(__ For those who are experiencing the problem of peeling lips, its because you lips are getting conditioned and it is renewing your lips,it is getting rid of the unwanted dead, dry skin__ TIP: Do not pick and peel at your lips! it can cause bleeding, inflamation, and nasty painful cracked lips... If you have used this and this has happened, simply gently exfoliate your lips, after you have had a shower, with some brown sugar and honey, or a warm wet towel, and rub over your lips___)

I use this lip balm only at night as a treatment, I tend not to use it when I'm out because I like to eat and drink, and I don't want to be tasting waxy-sweet lip balm lol or when I'm kissing my partner I don't want him trying to eat my face because its sweet and smells nice lol

on 5/26/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging of this product actually got me to buy this rather than the product itself. The smell is AMAZING. It smells like those candy peach rings:) When I put it on I was amazed. My lips were so smooth! However, a couple hours later my lips started peeling. So I reapplied a couple more times throughout the week. This lip balm has left my lips bleeding and NOT smooth. I will not repurchase this ever again:(

on 5/24/2012 11:55:00 PM

Smells so good and tastes about the same too!
Price: ~$4 USD
Pkg: egg-shaped, coral
Scent: pineapple, orange, sweetness, hint of floral
It hydrates for hours and helps my lipsticks and lip glosses glide on. And the scent is so strong that I can smell it for hours. Def trying out the tangerine and honeysuckle

on 5/24/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my third eos lip balm purchase. I have literally bought every flavour available at my local drugstore. I like summer fruit better than honeysuckle but not as much as sweet mint. My rommate, on the other hand, loves this one. She likes sweet flavours as opposed to minty. Either way the lip balm is fantastic. The price is great and the packaging is so cute. I will definitely be repurchasing! 4 lippys from me!

on 5/19/2012 2:52:00 AM

I love the creative packaging of the product and the nice scent to it. The scent though, came off as a little artificial. The lip balm itself is moisturizing and doesn't leave a sticky feeling to my lips. When i licked my lips, the lip balm have a sweet taste to it so it's a plus. I feel that it's good enough lip balm and am considering to purchase other scents.

on 5/18/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best lip balm, hands down. Before I bought this, my lips used to be chapped and you could see the dead skin flakes. Gross. So I bought this and now my lips are like silk! When you first apply it, it's kinda plastic-y but after that, it glides on really nicely. This is my lip essential. I think it smells like plastic and fruit but I've gotten used to the smell and I love it! It's also really cute and fun to play with. I highly recommend it!

on 5/18/2012 1:04:00 PM

If your lips are really dry, this isn't for you... I've certainly used more effective lip balms. But for everyday use, it's great. I can find it easily in my purse while driving because it doesn't mimic the shape of my lipstick. it's easy to use. The flavor isn't great, kinda like sweet vasilne. Overall, I'll buy it again because the unique shape and pleasant texture encourages me to use lip balm when I don't ordinarily.

on 5/15/2012 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The scent kind of reminds me of candy. The packing is cute but it gets awkward to apply once you flatten the ball. Unfortunately, this balm is way too waxy and drying for my lips.

on 5/14/2012 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got a set of three of these as a gift, and I like them. The Summer Fruit balm smells kind of like a mix of peach and cantaloupe. It's nice. Pretty moisturizing. I've definitely used worse balms, but have probably used better, as well. Since I have three of these, I don't see any need to repurchase any time in the near future. I find the packaging a little annoying, only because it takes up too much space in my purse. Once again, this is a product that I wish I could give a 3.5 to.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments