Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I don't care for the Lancome Juicy Tubes. They're waaaay too sticky!

on 2/18/2007 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried putting them over certain lipsticks, but felt like there was too much crap on my lips too talk! I think there good in theory but way too thick and way too gooey!

on 2/14/2007 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what the fuss is about. This is sooo sticky. The color is so intense it's like wearing a stickier, shinier version of lipstick. Ew.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Good colors to choose from, wonderfully scented, a touch of flavor, good shine, but a little sticky when you apply a bit too much. Great emollient power for lips.

So far I've tried a handful of these and really like them...they have such a nice shine and they last for hours with only a medium amount of "stickiness"...they're all so pretty, and great to mix with mineral makeup colors (and the staying power gets even more of a boost that way, too).

Juicy tubes are awesome. They taste good, smell good, last really long, and are sheer enough for day and shiny enough for night. And Lancome doesn't test on animals. They just don't. Thank God. BUT, it's reallllly pricey. $20 a pop where i live, so i can't go out and buy like 5 of them at once. However, it is still worth it. In my opinion. :)

on 1/19/2007 7:14:00 AM

I like the sheer color and love the appearance of the gloss. It has above average staying power. I don't really like to taste a fruity lip gloss and it reminds me of the cheap gloss my 12-year-old uses in that sense. Otherwise, I like it over other glosses. It's not overly sticky or gummy, but it is a gloss so there is a little stickiness.

on 12/30/2006 4:14:00 AM

Lancome juicy tubes are one of my fav l/g. I really love their swirl edition (I have candy; a berry neutral, and caramel, a bronze-plum) because they are fun and different. Juicy tubes taste fantastic, last a long time and gives a lot of moisture and shine (I wouldn't call it sticky or tacky at all). Plus, the convenient (and more hygenic) squeeze tube form is fantastic.

on 12/15/2006 10:20:00 AM

I was planning on buying these and checking out reviews. According to Peta's website, Lancome does test on animals, as does L'Oreal, Paris. You can check out other companies at Peta.com, cruelty free living. There is a list of companies who do and don't test on animals. Estee Lauder, Clinque and Mary Kay are among the companies who don't test on animals. Too bad, cos I really wanted to try this!

on 12/14/2006 3:09:00 PM

I have to disagree with lots of people here and say that I don't find the juicy tubes sticky at all. They SHINE so much, you would not believe it, and it gives you the perfect amount of sheer color. One of my favorite lip glosses!

and in response to mochasplash, lancome and their parent company stopped testing on animals in 1989. I'm vegan, and would never wear makeup from a company that did.

Recommended for Medium Skin