Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Tried a couple: far too sticky, far too sheer. Now Star Gloss; there's the stuff- why that's not LOTS more popular I don't know...

nice color, love the fruity scent n flavor, doesn't feel heavy or too sticky, has a nice shine. one lippy off for the packaging tho. i wish it comes with a wand/brush applicator.

I bought a juicy tube in "bonfire" awhile ago (I don't know if the colour is still available) and I really liked it. It was a rich red with orange undertones and a lovely gold shimmer. I've tried other colours as well, and for me, juicy tubes seem to do what they're supposed to. They really do make my lips look plump and juicy, and their colours are excellent for summer. They can easily be layered depending on how concentrated you want the shade to be.

I don't care for the Lancome Juicy Tubes. They're waaaay too sticky!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried putting them over certain lipsticks, but felt like there was too much crap on my lips too talk! I think there good in theory but way too thick and way too gooey!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what the fuss is about. This is sooo sticky. The color is so intense it's like wearing a stickier, shinier version of lipstick. Ew.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Good colors to choose from, wonderfully scented, a touch of flavor, good shine, but a little sticky when you apply a bit too much. Great emollient power for lips.

So far I've tried a handful of these and really like them...they have such a nice shine and they last for hours with only a medium amount of "stickiness"...they're all so pretty, and great to mix with mineral makeup colors (and the staying power gets even more of a boost that way, too).

Juicy tubes are awesome. They taste good, smell good, last really long, and are sheer enough for day and shiny enough for night. And Lancome doesn't test on animals. They just don't. Thank God. BUT, it's reallllly pricey. $20 a pop where i live, so i can't go out and buy like 5 of them at once. However, it is still worth it. In my opinion. :)

I like the sheer color and love the appearance of the gloss. It has above average staying power. I don't really like to taste a fruity lip gloss and it reminds me of the cheap gloss my 12-year-old uses in that sense. Otherwise, I like it over other glosses. It's not overly sticky or gummy, but it is a gloss so there is a little stickiness.

Recommended for Medium Skin