September 2, 2014 | 1454 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by JessoXD

I love this lipgloss. I wear it over my long-lasting lip colors which are all supposed to be worn only with the lipgloss or topcoat they come packaged with, but in a very small amount this looks much better and doesn't seem to effect the staying power of those lipcolors. I wear it mostly in clear, but I have one that looks peachy in the tube but still looks clear on, I think it's called Baby Doll. I love how it's not sticky or runny or fake looking. It doesn't last ALL day but it does stay put for quite a while. It doesn't feather my lip color or leave a sparkly smudge on my husband's cheek. Almost perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by dalenna

i use a clear one in the morning (spring fling), putting it on before i leave for the gym and it would last through my workout AND the subsequent shower! AMAZING! i just couldn't believe my lips were still soft and glossy when i stepped out of the shower soaking wet!!! WOW! i can see why some people would say they are sticky, but i like the thicker consistency. when i use a gloss that is thinner and less "sticky," they fade in a heartbeat. needless to say, i now own a gazillion of juicy tubes! LOVE LOVE LOVE these glosses.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

For a big name brand like Lancome you'd expect a whole lot more. I know lots of people love these but it has to be the most sticky lip gloss I have ever used tied with MAC lipglass. I dont know about other people but I hate sticky lip gloss that catches your hair and just feels like glue on your lips. I walk by the Lancome counter and love the fruity summer colors these come in and wonder if maybe the formula has gotten better year by year but everytime I try these they are just horrible. I understand some people like the lasting power and shine of the super sticky glosses but for me it just doesnt outweigh the uncomfortable feeling these have. I also wish they had more opaque color shades - every single one I have ever tried of these goes on pretty much clear and is just disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2006 6:32:00 AM More reviews by tdot_snowcat

I like these glosses because they're thick and sticky, but the color selection isn't exactly phenomenal. It's all basically sheer/clear shades. As most people have figured out by now, L'Oreal Colour Juices are a much more pigmented and reasonably-priced alternative, made by the same parent company even.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2006 11:22:00 PM More reviews by RussianBelle007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this lip gloss in a limited edition colour called Chai Freeze. I really like it! It smells delicious and tastes good, kind of sticky but I really don't mind.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

way too sticky. too pricey. it smells nice though. i think lancome does animal testing. could probably get something cheaper that does the samething, minus the stickyness. covergirl wetslicks is way better

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2006 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I have to say, that although these are sticky they suit me very well. All lipsticks tend to dry out my lips and some glosses wear off very quickly. These really "stick", like I said. I have two colours and want to get a couple more, though I wouldn't bother with the ones that look coloured but go on clear... waste of money! These go on extremely shiny and I would prefer a more toned-down look, but they last and do not dry my lips, wear off gradually in a nice way. The tube is also pretty sizeable though expensive. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

Oooh, Lancome, you have a winner right here! It's no suprised that everyone loves this stuff, it's fantastic! I have tried quite a few shades, and loved all of them. They always have the sweetest, softest scent. I love the slanted tip of these as well, which makes it easier to apply. The color selection is amazing as well, and they are always coming out with more LE shades and such. It also is not sticky at all. Overall, a total winner!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl33

Please just buy L'Oreal. It's the same crap!
Same company.
Same product.
Same color choice.
Never again.

Actually, scratch that. Don't buy either brand since they believe in animal testing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite glosses. I like almost everything about it, the yummy taste, delicious smell, I like the angled tube applicator too makes it so easy to apply following the shape of the lips. It has just the right amount of sparkle (I had another sparkly lip gloss from another brand and it was awful! It had more sparkle than gloss and I kept eating up the sparkles!). This lip gloss looks so sophisticated when I wear it, it's like, everyone can SEE I'm wearing a quality gloss not a cheap dollar store gloss! It is gloopy but I like that, its stickiness makes it stick to the lips like anything, nothing can budge it, unlike other glosses that disappear in 5 minutes. Someone mentioned that it felt and tasted like honey on the lips, I do agree but I like that sensation, it really does taste sweet and yummy like honey which I like, and I know that as long as I'm feeling that thick feel I don't have to worry about touching up, I know this product is THERE steadfastly on my lips making them look great! I do find it too pricey, I got it at an airport duty-free (took advantage of that unique opportunity to get something I normally would not be able to afford).