October 1, 2014 | 1150 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to use a light hand when applying this and it would easily go muddy on me. I held onto it for so long and then decided to swap it away. It is a great product if it works for your skin tone but for a neutral light/medium (NW/NC 25) it just didn't work. I prefer N.Y.C. Sunny 720 for it's subtle warmer color, easy application and lower cost qualities.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

A great matte bronzer. The packaging is cute but the brush is kinda meh for me. I def. like it and would repurchase it. Doesn't make me look orange at all just bronzed. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This bronzer/contour is perfect because it doesn't show up orangey like so many bronzers do. It's matte, easy to blend, and very buildable. The color also works on everyone. My favorite is that I can wear it as a bronzer AND contour in the same look.I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out of my box!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by eks91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer - it's perfect ! I prefer to just use bronzer in the Summer, I have had this from last spring-time. I love how it does not have an orange tint, which as I am quite pale I find it so hard to find something just right. I also use it on the body at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I love this bronzer. I use it every single day. I'm on to my second box. My first box lasted me for 2.5 years. This bronzer is the perfect matte shade. It isn't orangey either. I can use it when I'm more pale or when I'm tanner. It lasts on my face all day. I love this stuff. I will keep rebuying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite bronzer. I use it not only on my face, but neck and chest as well. It's great as no glitter, or overt shine/shimmer to it. Stays put all day. BeneFit makes wonderful blush/bronzers. I prefer this to my Bare Minerals Faux Tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by CupCakeEllie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE HOOLA, it is my favorite bronzer. I have been using this since it came out. I have gone through 3 boxes. The color is really flattering to most skin tones. The best thing about it is no touch ups. This bronzer will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC40-42 and I bought this for contouring my cheeks. I have put on some weight recently and needed something to slim down my round face. I didn't want anything too dark, orange toned, or shimmery so this works well. It looks pretty natural on me as well. My only beef is that it's slightly chalky which is disappointing because it isn't cheap. I am not someone who can splurge on expensive makeup very often. Secondly, I do feel that it is just a TAD too light for my skintone and I really need to prep my skin well for this to show up. Overall, it is a good product but not worth justifying the price if you ask me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ithickening

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So! I have used this for years. I love it! You get a ton of powder, generally these last me 9 months or more. Great for contouring and it lasts for hours. I love the benefit powders. I have never had any irritation from this as well. This is my staple.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by anagarvic

I don't like this bronzer at all. I am NC30-35 and this bronzer looks dirty, patchy and very unnatural. I like the colour and i like the fact that it's completely matte but it's just doesn't work for me.