November 21, 2014 | 1933 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2003 8:14:00 PM More reviews by hellokelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay - this is the one product that really worked for me. It really does "normalize" my skin since i have comb. type, but now the t-zone is no more shiny mid-day and cheeks feels more moisturized. Less breakouts also!
What I was REALLY amazed about it how well it prepares for my moisturizer absorbtion afterwards-- I tried my night cream with and without the essense, and with this SK-II essense, i really felt a warm tingly sensation and my moisturizer went in FAST. Would really recommend for stressed skin to help absorbing your quality face creams. My friends are noticing results and a few have inquired, and now they are rushing to the counters. I agree that there is a yeasty smell, but a regular moisturizer should cover it up. A bit expensive, so I use my palm instead of cotton, but will stay for sure. Now I am interested in buying the Signs Treatment Cream!

updated to 4 stars after 5 years. While i love everything else still, i just hate the smell of it, and I now have other C and A stuff to do the exfoliation, and la mer to do the calming. While it is a great product, it is no longer in my regimen due to the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Snuggie

This product caused my face to break out the follwing day after usage. Prior to this,when applied on, there will be a stinging /burning feeling. This has got to be the worst facial product i have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by szelynn

A nice essence that scream "you'll love me for this"! Need I say more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 3:14:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After resisting for a number of years, I finally caved in after seeing how it worked wonders on my friends' skins. The texture is similar to toner, rather watery. Have noticed that my skin gets softer upon application. Bit pricey though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 10:22:00 AM More reviews by calico

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this on the recommendation of a friend after my face broke out and became all sensitive, raw and red.

I had been using this for a month and had find it very good for my skin. My skin had become smoother and softer, so much so that I love touching it when I wash my face.

The smell does need some getting used to, but I have smelt worst. The price could be cheaper, that's why I gave it 4 instead of 5, but these are actually small gripes compare to how this product had made my skin felt like.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2003 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shep

This stuff smells awful and made my hands smell long after I used it, I found that my skin felt dirty after putting the stuff on.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2003 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jessloh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agreed that this essence smells wierd. I'm not too sure about the long term effects either but is hoping that it will deliver what it promises to do given the sky high price. I only use this at night and so far, my skin experiences softness and improved texture and elasticity after usage. If it keeps up with the performance, I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ellen_77

This essence is really a good buy among the SKII products , rich in pitera and after using this for some days , my face look more clearer , radiant! Finally , there's an improvement in my skin , i was soooo happy and would definitely buy this again and again , its worth it ! Thumbs Up for this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by babyflite

This is meant to be used after toner and before your moisturizer but since its summer now I tend to skip the moisturizer sometimes. I've been using this for only about a week and a half so I cant comment much on the long term effectiveness but my face does seem to look clearer ever since I started using this. It has a funny smell to it but it disappears soon after application. Hate the packaging of this though. Such a hassle to have to pour it out onto your palms and pat it on your face. And its too expensive to be wasted by using a cotton pad with it. In the end I tried the suggestion of a MUAer and poured it into a little spritzer bottle. I like this method much better. Less hassle and feels really refreshing too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2002 6:16:00 PM More reviews by kimkim5

To fairly judge if it was working, I tried this without changing the rest of my routine. My skin texture inproved, blackheads decreased, and my red marks and inflammation *disappeared*. But my skin is oily and acne prone so I could only, only, only use it in a spritz bottle, or my skin felt clogged and wouldn't improve.