SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 10/15/2003 1:05:00 PM

This product really stinks BUT it is fantastic. I used it morning and nite for almost a week and it has improved my skin texture so much. I have no comments about pores as I don't believe in such a thing as pore reduction. However, I definitely felt my skin soft and silky. To be honest, I wouldn't waste any money on the mask. Use the essence regularly instead of the mask once a week. I didn't find the mask impressive at all.

on 9/29/2003 9:59:00 PM

this essence contains pitera, which is the special ingredients it has, it doesn't break me out, it reduces my bumps on face,on the 3rd day using this, my face looks radiant and clear, i love this essence..though its expensive, but its worth it! ThumBS up!

on 9/18/2003 2:46:00 AM

This is a total waste of the money spent on it! It does nothing for my skin at all! And worse still, it was so expensive. All I can say is save your money. My skin didn't get worse but it didn't get any better. I have combination asian skin, am fair and have an ocasional spot or two btw.

on 9/17/2003 9:37:00 AM

after using this for a week i noticed my pores becoming less obvious. it doesn't help to prevent acne although my skin didn't break out from it. overall a good product, but too expensive for a liquid with yeast inside.

on 9/17/2003 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

An over-hyped product with no miracle to speak of. It did not give me any breakout, but it didn't improve my skin either. What a waste of money. Thank gdness I only bought the trial starter kit. Maybe I'll try it again when I'm older and richer.

on 9/9/2003 11:08:00 AM

It's only an average product. No dramatic improvement. In fact none. The only plus point is good marketing for this product.

on 9/9/2003 9:31:00 AM

My face really becomes crystal clear after using this product. Now, I'm actually confident about my looks without putting on makeup to cover up the flaws. This essence is the most foul smelling product I ever have but I'm used to it now. In fact, I'm glad that no fragance is added thus optimizing the effect of the essence.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Honestly I do not know if this "miracle water" suits my my dry (UK climate) and combo (SG climate) complexion - but bought it on Wednesday anyway. I must say it does clears up the complexion but still waiting to testify further as my spots haven't heal completely. However it seems to make my skin slightly dry and tight after application. I tried a hydrating mask before the essence today and the dryness is gone.

Updated 06 Mar 2004 --> Hooray! I'm on the last bit of my 1st bottle. Looking forward to buying my 2nd bottle ;-) Yes its the other best performer besides the SK-II intensive treatment mask. I don't know about the others but I feel like it actually helps to even the skin tone.

So girls out there, don't hesitate! Go get yourself a bottle! continued >>

on 8/21/2003 11:29:00 AM

My HG now... Keeps my face well behaved even during the time of the month. Now my face is more radiant, pores are finer and sebum secretion is more normal. Also, my dehydration problem is gone!

However, packaging is rather bad. But now that I usually get the 11ml bottles and pour them into spritz bottle, I am actually more cost effective. Very happy to know that I use it more effectively. 11ml can lasts me around 3 weeks. I started my 11ml beginning of Aug and I still have a bit left now. If I buy from the counter however, it will be much more expensive.

on 8/11/2003 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started using it since I was about 15 because my Mom uses it.This is a very good product. It tones well and moisturises your skin at the same time. Also, after about 1 week, my face looks clearer and fresh. The texture of my skin also improved, too. Only thing is it's quite expensive! About $700! Wow! So I do not use it everyday, but alternate it with other toners, like Sisley and Shiseido. continued >>

Popular Treatments (Face)