Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 3/16/2008 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I stopped using it for a long time, but I picked it up again and realized that it is pretty good for my hands. So-so on the body, definitely not good on my face, but good on my hands. I might prefer something less synthetic and plastic-y, but I'll probably buy it again b/c my husband likes it.

on 3/13/2008 1:30:00 AM

Healed My Hands, I Washed My Hands With Hot Water A Lot So That's What I Get But Im So Glad I Found This. No Scent And It Has A Very Creamy Texture. I Don't Use This As A Body Moisturizer Though, Just Cracked Areas.

on 3/10/2008 7:22:00 PM

I bought this product at Costco which was a great deal. (like $10 for 2 huge bottles) It's a great moisturizer. Has no scent which is kinda nice if you are like me and use a lot of other scented products and don't want to smell like you mixed them all together. Soaks into the skin nicely and the effect seems to last. Usually during the winter i get dry flakey skin, but not this winter thanks to this lotion. Feels nice too. It might be a little too heavy for summer...not sure yet, but so far so good.

on 3/10/2008 2:27:00 PM

A light-weight lotion that works! I got 2-pack bottles from costco for less than $15. I leave one at work so I can easily keep my hands soft after i wash my hands frequently. It's so light yet moisturizing.

This doesn't really smell like anything to me, I don't know what others are smelling? There's a very faint (oatmeal, maybe) smell, but it doesn't linger on your skin at all. This lotion is not thin (Suave lotions) nor thick (regular Nivea lotion), but a good in-between. It provides long-lasting moisturization, though I don't feel like it lasts a whole 24 hours like others have mentioned. I have sensitive legs and this product doesn't irritate them at all.

on 3/3/2008 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Super moisturizing, perfect for sensitive skin, doesn't irritate, and if you have eczema, it's great for calming inflammation.

Ok just to make sure... the product I'm reviewing is "Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion - Fragrance Free with colloidal oatmeal".

Lets also get this out of the way... I'm a straight guy (zomg, no waaay!?). I wanted a lotion I could use on my face (men need lotion too especially after a shower... I hate dry facial skin). So I researched the internets for hours. I wanted the best of the best!

This is it folks. There is absolutely no smell to this lotion, it is not greasy, and it does its job. Not to mention it just about has the LOWEST hazard score on http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product.php?prod_id=97802

Try and find a lotion with a lower hazard rating on that site that's fragrance free and works as well as this... don't waste to much time.

Don't be a noob, let this man beast let you know what's really good.

on 2/22/2008 2:07:00 AM

This product was recommended to me after getting a tattoo. The tattoo artist told me the oatmeal would really help to heal my skin. He was right and I haven't used anything else since. It really does help my Michigan-winter dry skin and it does so quickly. It also doesn't have a fragrance, which I really like, and the price can't be beat.

on 2/17/2008 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite body lotion so far! It goes on the skin really smoothly and absorbs quickly. The moisture lasts all day! My mom said the lotion smells weird (because there's no artificial fragrance added) but I don't care about its smell. It works really well!

on 2/16/2008 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin but in the winter my legs are extremely dry. Nothing works except this. I originally purchased for my infant daoughter who has dry sensitive skin. It works great on our entire family. It is nice to only have to buy one lotion that works for all of us. I have to admit that the smell is less than pleasing but it is tolerable. It lasts longer than 24 hours as I feel that I have to "wash it off" in the shower every day, a bit concerning, but nothing else has ever worked this well for my dry legs.