April 21, 2014 | 1315 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by petitchou

I love this lotion. I have super sensitive skin (prone to eczema) that reacts poorly to most lotions out there (either i break out in ezcema or acne). I have been using this every day for years right after getting out of the shower and in conjunction with exfoliating once or twice a week my skin feels like silk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 9:23:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got hives or a rash from some other product while on vacation-- my back was incredibly itchy and dry. My mother let me borrow this for a couple of days and it took care of the problem! I bought a tube for myself along with the body wash, just in case the reaction was caused by the sample of Dove body wash I was using. It moisturizes really nicely and I can see using this on my face in the winter because dimethicone is a great skin protectant. I'm not 100% sure Aveeno kept the quality of their older oatmeal lotions, which I think had more colloidal oatmeal, but for some reason this worked well. EDITED TO ADD: years later, this is the only lotion I'll use. I suffer from flaky dry skin on my legs and arms in the winter, and this lotion really works to prevent it. by far the best drugstore lotion!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff was just okay for me. I have combination skin on my face, but severly dry skin on my body. This was a good lightly moisturizing lotion, but it didn't quite give me the amount of moisture I needed. This product had no added fragrance, so I could use perfume, scented lotion, or body spray overtop it without any problems. I liked the fact that it did not have a greasy texture. The packaging was very simple, convienient, and easy-to-use. I'm still on the hunt for my favorite fragrance-free body lotion that leaves my skin moisturized, protected, and nourished without being greasy, oily, heavy, or sticky. I would reccomend this to people who need moisture , but don't have severly dry skin like I do. A nice, affordable product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by cnugent

I love this lotion. i am picky about my face products but i will use this on my face often because I know it will moisturize and soothe without doing anything bad.. It is just the perfect moisture moisturizer, no quirks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by clamster

One of the best and longest lasting moisturizers I have used. Absorbs fast and keeps my skin moisturized for a full 24 hours. And there is no annoying fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2007 2:24:00 AM More reviews by kavvee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Typically I'd use this on my face every day, because it was given to me as a gift and I'd just use it. It never really did anything. The "Moisturizes for 24 Hours" should be rewritten to say "Moisturizes for Around 3 Hours, Guys". Because that's what'd it would do, seriously. But now I've discovered Burt's Bees, and I'm a happier woman.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Metamorpha

I like to use this moisturizer on my legs, particularly after shaving. It gives me smooth, moist skin and the price is reasonable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by gforce7

Non-greasy and absorbs into skin really quickly. I especially love that it's non-perfumed. Would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by xojenox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to have to use Rx acne medication and it dried out my skin- bad! When I would put my makeup on (during the winter time) it would flake off and my face would look terrible! I use this body lotion on my face every day (even during the summer) and my face stays perfectly hydrated all day long. However, I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

I remember trying this a long time ago, and not liking it. Now I can't believe I wasted so much money on other lotions! I've been using Kiehls Creme de Corps lotion for the past couple of years, but the price and greasiness has finally started getting to me. I can't tell you how great this lotion is! At first I thought it wasn't doing much because of how fast it gets absorbed into your skin, but after the whole day, I'm surprised at how soft my skin stays! For the price, I think it's well worth it to try for yourself...considering how much other body creams, butters and lotions cost.