November 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Itai

This smells like chinese medicine. I don't really like that smell. The staying power is very short. I have to apply it every 15 minutes. It goes on smooth, but it doesn't moisturize enough. I like that it gives a hint of color to my lips. Not too red, just enough color. It costs about 4$ CAN which is reasonnable for a lip balm. Another thing that I don't like is that it kind of fall apart and sometimes I get little pieces on my lips.
EDIT : I hate this stuff !!! It kind of burn my lips !! It dries my lips so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It smells very good. Not as waxy as the regular Burt's Bees lip balm. It looks like a reddish/plummy color in the tube but on the lips, it goes on slightly tinted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by IvansMom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I saw this on clearance at Target and I decided to try it. I am glad I did. It gives a hint of color and makes my lips pretty soft. I think of it as a sub. for Chapstick, just a little more adult and pretty. It is also nice over a lipstick to make it a little shinier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Ellababy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has to be my favorite lip balm i have, i've tried about every chapstick/ lip balm out on the market, and for me this is by far the best. I have friends that don't think it's that great, and other's that hate it, but for my lips it's heaven. I have about 5 of these laying around, in each car, and in my main purses, it's a must have. My lips are naturally very pigmented so the color doesn't exactly show up, but its nice to know its there, the smell actually smells really good to me, but i can see how to others it may be mehhh. Overall, i Love this product, and the best thing about it? If you put it on under a lipgloss, the staying power of the lipgloss improves, and the overall finish is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by LucieFurr

I love this stuff I have one for every purse I carry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kkat0307

I love this lip balm. It gives my lips a nice tint that enhances my lip color and moisturizes nicely. I use it every day and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I don't find the smell to be that strong or unpleasant, but I can smell the pomegranate slightly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by xenon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this from walmart for about 3 bucks. I have heard so much about burts bees that I was excited to try it out. I don't mind the smell so much and it is slightly tinted but to me, it does not moisturize enough. The formula doesn't go on smoothly and I feel like i have to reapply after a couple hours. I have the regular burts bees but haven't tried it yet. Maybe that one will be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by psyqotika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have never tried any Burts Bees lip balms before so when I saw this one on sale at Target for $1.50, I was really excited for I've heard great things about Burt's Bees lip balms. Well, I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this lip balm!!! It's so moisturizing, glides so smoothly onto my lips, and it stays on to moisturize for a long time. I also love the very, very, very slight tint that this lip balm gives. It's hardly noticeable - but I do have naturally pigmented lips so maybe that's why - but I love it! I will go back and stock up on this balm for sure! I think I might want to try out the regular Burts Bees balm too now. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Gardenia24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite of all the burt's balms...smooth application, not too thick, with a hint of color for your lips. nice pomegranate smell, too.

pros: best of the burt's balms, in my opinion.
cons: can be pricey depending on location. amazon is usually the best deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by vintagequeengf1

This is my favorite lip balm from the Burt's Bees line and my favorite commercial lip balm. I find that it goes on very smoothly and feels great on. My only complaint with the original Burt's Bees lip balm is that it is waxy and does not go on smoothly, which makes sense because beeswax is the #1 ingredient, while in the pomegranate version, sunflower seed oil is the #1 ingredient (so it isn't as waxy as the original and should go on smoother). I LOVE the color too; very subtle and sheer, and it makes my lips look naturally red (not like they are red from lipstick). The only thing I don't like is the flavor. It isn't bad, but it is rather heavy and perfumed for my taste. I wish BB would just leave out the flavor, this balm doesn't need it! This minor detail isn't enough to keep from loving this balm, and I will continue to repurchase.