Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 3/30/2009 12:08:00 PM

Great lip balm, and not that expensive compared to the $25 stuff at Sephora that has more artificial ingredients. The smell is nice and not that strong, and the hint of color is great. It doesn't stay on long, but it's lip balm--easy to reapply. This is the only lip balm I've found that I like as well as regular Burt's and almost as well as the much more expensive Fresh Sugar (which does last much longer). I do wish they'd explain whether the ingredient "fragrance" is naturally or artificially made. Relative to regular Burt's Bees (peppermint) lip balm, this is a little smoother and less waxy. I prefer the pomegranate to the regular balm for everyday use, but I prefer the soothing peppermint in the regular balm for chapped lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It dries my lips T.T

i loooooove this lipbalm, seriously it makes my lips so soft not to mention its made of all natural ingredients which is brilliant. it looks really pretty on the skin too, makes it look healthy and supple, the color looks strong on the balm but its really sheer on the lips. At first i didnt like the smell like some of the reviewers here, but after a while i actually began to like it! i loove the smell now. this is a must buy. I dont know about other countries, but where i live its pretty pricey for a lipbalm. BUT I WOULD DEFFINATELY REPURCHASE. i dont think i can live wthout this stuff. its right up there next to cherry chapsticks.

on 3/24/2009 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my absolute favorite lip balms! The texture is so soft and smooth, the smell is fabulous (VERY subtle rosey/fruity scent), and it leaves a slight reddish tint to your lips. It comes in a tube so it is easy to apply on the go. It is SO much more hydrating and smoother to apply than the original Burt's Bees balm. I'd definitely recommend this to people who didn't like the original, since it is so much better.

on 3/23/2009 1:25:00 PM

I bought this balm because it said that it was mostly natural, and I figured that since you eat most of what's on your lips, natural was the way to go. However, the smell was rather strong and got a bigtannoying, and it was not very hydrating--my lips started peeling, it was disgusting. It didn't last long either. I liked that it slightly colored my lips, but other than that, its natural ingredients was all it had going for it. I won't be buying this again.

I love this product. I have very dry lips, and if I'm not wearing some kind of lip balm they tend to get cracked and flaky. I have used regular Burt's Bees lip balm before and loved it, but I always wished that it had some sort of color to it. That's why I was so excited to try the Replenishing Lip Balm, because it does have a hint of color. Much to my delight it works just as well as the regular Burt's Bees balm. I have even gotten compliments on the color of my lips when I wear it! That's never happened to me before!
It does a great job of moisturizing my extremely dry lips as well. I also find that it lasts a long time. Usually when I put it on in the morning it's still there when I get home later in the day. I usually only need to reapply after I eat, but that's to be expected with most lip products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought this product today and already reapplied it like 3 times. It smells nice, but doesn't last very long. Also, since I have really dry and chapped lips, I was disappointed that this one didn't heal my lips as well as the original one. So once i run out, I am going back to the original.

on 3/13/2009 2:50:00 AM

Hate the smell. Not that hydrating.

I adore this stuff!! It smells great, applies very smoothly, and lasts for hours. By far the best Burt's Bees product I have tried so far. I highly recommend it.

on 3/13/2009 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I can't live without this stuff. This is the only thing that saves my lips on a dry/windy day~ I lost this once and my lips were chapped and miserable for days :( Now I have one for like.. every purse. Anyways...

The scent is a little strong but not so much it'll knock you out; besides you can hardly smell it anymore after you put it on. (Personally, I'm addicted to that intoxicating pomegranate scent.) Also, I find that it leaves my lips with SOME color; just that subtle, extra kick that gives them more life. And as I said before it definitely moisturizes like a dream; I honestly can't remember the last time I had chapped lips. Will definitely keep buying this as much as I have to. :) continued >>

Popular Lip Treatments