Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

on 6/14/2004 10:53:00 PM

This stuff is great, but do follow everyone's warning not to use it when your armpits are wet at all or it will burn.

OMG!! This has basically cured my excessive sweating problem!! I can now wear white shirts and not worry about ruining them with perspiration stains! Back in winter, I used to just walk around at school and sweat buckets! Not any more!! And now, thanks to this stuff, I can even use Suave deoderant during the day and it works just fine! NOTE: Follow the directions exactly!! If your armpits are even the slightest bit damp when you apply this, they will burn like hell for the next few hours!!

on 6/13/2004 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had a sweating problem in the past few years. I can sit and be doing nothing but sweat like crazy. or be freezing cold but sweating like crazy. I decided to try this after seeing the commercial. I wanted to see if it really worked. well it does. i don't use it all the time every other day or so but i also use secret (which never EVER worked on me b4)
yes my pits do end up itching sometimes but if 10 mins of itching is something i have to deal with for not sweating insanely i will deal with it. I had ruined shirts many times in the past with sweat stains (and some really REALLY nice expensive blouses) I LOVE this product. **update**
I still use and love this product i find it works best when used with dove's antiperspirant/deodorant since it has moisturizers in it. i highly suggest those who are getting dry pits to use dove with this

on 5/24/2004 2:32:00 PM

Only apply Certain-Dri at night and NOT after shaving. I never have sweat stains anymore; if you use it for approx a month everyday you will pretty much stop sweating (except when working out) under your arms. After that I reapply maybe once/mo. Awesome - no worries when raising arms.

on 5/18/2004 5:30:00 PM

On the plus side, this is the only anti-perspirant I've tried that has worked on me. However, it did irritate my skin after about a week, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/13/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Work very well.The only downside it it can burn or itch if you apply to much.Otherwise-works better than any other anti-perspirant/deodorant around

Love it! This is the only thing that can control my underarm sweating. All you have to do is apply it at night before bedtime and you're all taken care of (I use deodorant in the mornings as usual). Inexpensive, easy to find, and works great!

on 4/19/2004 1:47:00 PM

I have been using this product for about a week. So far i have been very happy. I started sweating through my shirts when i was about 18 causing me to dred summer. i felt i could only buy white or black shirts cause the sweat didn't show as much. BORING!! now, i dare to dream that i'll be able to wear whatever shirts i want and not have to worry about sweat rings (gag). i keep checking my underarms, and i'm still dry. amazing. nothing else works for me. i have sensitive skin, and there is a bit of burning after application, but just follow the directions and don't over-do it. the pain is temporary, thankfully. and the results are well worth it.

life saver.
it didn't work too well the first day or two but by the third or fourth day it stopped my sweating completely. it's worth the embarassing packaging!

on 1/24/2004 4:38:00 PM

Ahh, what a great product. During the summer, and early winter, I sweat excessively... (through my shirts, causing me to have my arms at my sides.. therefore enforcing the sweat to go there... how gross!!) I find that Certain Dri works very well for me. I only use it 3 or so times a week, and I experience no itching or burning like some people do. I love it!!