Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

on 5/18/2004 5:30:00 PM

On the plus side, this is the only anti-perspirant I've tried that has worked on me. However, it did irritate my skin after about a week, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/13/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Work very well.The only downside it it can burn or itch if you apply to much.Otherwise-works better than any other anti-perspirant/deodorant around

Love it! This is the only thing that can control my underarm sweating. All you have to do is apply it at night before bedtime and you're all taken care of (I use deodorant in the mornings as usual). Inexpensive, easy to find, and works great!

on 4/19/2004 1:47:00 PM

I have been using this product for about a week. So far i have been very happy. I started sweating through my shirts when i was about 18 causing me to dred summer. i felt i could only buy white or black shirts cause the sweat didn't show as much. BORING!! now, i dare to dream that i'll be able to wear whatever shirts i want and not have to worry about sweat rings (gag). i keep checking my underarms, and i'm still dry. amazing. nothing else works for me. i have sensitive skin, and there is a bit of burning after application, but just follow the directions and don't over-do it. the pain is temporary, thankfully. and the results are well worth it.

life saver.
it didn't work too well the first day or two but by the third or fourth day it stopped my sweating completely. it's worth the embarassing packaging!

on 1/24/2004 4:38:00 PM

Ahh, what a great product. During the summer, and early winter, I sweat excessively... (through my shirts, causing me to have my arms at my sides.. therefore enforcing the sweat to go there... how gross!!) I find that Certain Dri works very well for me. I only use it 3 or so times a week, and I experience no itching or burning like some people do. I love it!!

on 1/17/2004 1:11:00 PM

I've been frustrated since I was about 11 years old with the amount that I sweat. When I bought shirts, I used to always consider if a particular fabric or color was going to show how much I was sweating. I really used to sweat when I was cold which would wet my clothes and then I'd be even colder.
I've tried every kind of antiperspirant I could get my hands on and finally at the age of 21, I found this stuff and let me tell you, it really works.
I use it 3 to 5 times per week at bedtime and I hardly sweat at all anymore. However, the tiny bit that I do sweat really stinks since this stuff has no scent, so I still use a light deorderant during the day.
I would go as far as to say that this stuff has changed my life!

on 12/24/2003 10:51:00 AM

This is the best antiperspirant I have found. I use it 2 times a week, and it completely stops all under arm perspiration. I used this on holiday to Nice in June, and it worked in extremem heat and humidity. This is my HG antiperspirant.

on 12/9/2003 4:18:00 AM

My best friend and I found this product back in high school when we were absolutely frusterated with those yellow stains on white t-shirts that you get from perspiration. Let me tell you- this stuff WORKS! From day one you can tell a major difference, there is absolutely no sweat. I wouldn't recommend using it every day, but twice a week works great for me. Now I can wear tight white t-shirts and tanks and NO yellow pit stains!! I'll be using this for the rest of my life.

on 11/2/2003 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product works really well. I only use it 3/4x a week. My only complaint is that I can't use it on the days that I've shaved. It makes my underarms terribly itchy. Other than that, it's like a miracle. I never thought that I could be as dry as I am since using this.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients