August 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by alice_alice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not work for me. It works well as eye makeup remover and it's gentle but It didn't cut it as a cleanser for the rest of the face. It just didnt get my skin clean enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Wongsauling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

best face makeup remover!!! i have used 4 bottles of it already.
removes makeup thoroughly and the price is reasonable

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Staceyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands Down the BEST cleanser I have ever used.
I have sensitive, dehydrated skin. I have had such a difficult time finding a cleanser that takes off all my makeup/dirt but doesn't strip my skin. This stuff is AMAZING. My skin feels so soft and clean after using it. One step, no rinsing necessary. My HG! Won't ever use anything else as long as this is on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by movinella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second bottle and i have recommended to many of my frds!~! It removes makeup so easy and its so fresh after you use it , unlike some creme makeup remover u can be lazy and just skip washing ur face. But i m kinda traditional ,so i would usually at least rinse my face with water if i m tired and want to go to bed right away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First purchased this because I saw it rec'd on Pixiwoo. Okay so I have been using this to remove my makeup then I would cleanse with my face wash after.. BIG MISTAKE!! I did this recently & my skin was so dry & tight after washing my face (and I have oily skin). As others has advised this is meant to be a 2-in-1 makeup remover & cleanser (therefore YOU DON'T & SHOULDN'T cleanse your face after with a face wash).

How I use it now: I either first rub jojoba oil on my face to loosen my makeup at night then I squirt some of this on a flat cotton pad & then remove my makeup. I then DON'T wash my face (I've learned my lesson), then wait about an hour to apply Diacneal.

I also got the Sebium H2O, which is for combo/oily skin types, but I don't notice much of a difference btwn the two.

Also I believe this is the same as the Sensibo version, here's how it says to use on Bioderma's website:
Sensibio H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care.
Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up.
Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.

Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel.

Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this at my friend's home. Normally, I use the one for oily skin. Feel this is less clean but still acceptable than my normal oily bioderma cleanser. And this is a bit moisturizing than the oily formula. My skin shines like it absorbs a lot of water. I love Bioderma.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by paq129

I absolutely love this product. If you have very sensitive skin, this is the product for you. You don't have to try very hard to remove the makeup from your face when you're using this. I use this in conjunction with the Shiseido cotton pads, which are also highly recommended. Overall this is a stellar product-- once you start using this it is unlikely you will be able to use anything else. The packaging isn't the best. I find that a lot of product comes out of the spout, and also it is a very expensive product. But trust me, it's worth it, I am on my fourth bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Zooba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used both sebium & sensibio...& the sensibio is better, I love it, I really like that it's colorless & odourless, It doesn't break me out at all, zero irritation (I have sensetive-acneprone-dry-combo skin :D)..I love how it leaves my face clean & soooft.
definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by wata

On my 3rd bottle of this. It does great with cleaning. The first one I purchase because the sales told me that I can pour this stuff into my eyes and I will not feel a thing (the question I had was why would I want to do that?) anyways, I bought this home and true to the sale's words, it did indeed not sting my eyes at all. This is important because I need it to remove the oiliness of the eye make up remover. I use vasline to remove my eye make up, which most people should know it is uber difficult to remove the oiliness even with face wash, but this took it right off. I didn't like the price too much for the little bottles, but I stocked up on the 500mls when it came out (for $30 CND)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by trnglinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! Have been faithful to it for years and used countless number of bottles!! It is the best make up remover I have ever used. I have a very sensitive skin and most of the make up removers tend to dry out my skin but this one leaves my skin fresh, clean and supple. Will definitely stick to it!!