August 2, 2014 | 1337 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First purchased this because I saw it rec'd on Pixiwoo. Okay so I have been using this to remove my makeup then I would cleanse with my face wash after.. BIG MISTAKE!! I did this recently & my skin was so dry & tight after washing my face (and I have oily skin). As others has advised this is meant to be a 2-in-1 makeup remover & cleanser (therefore YOU DON'T & SHOULDN'T cleanse your face after with a face wash).

How I use it now: I either first rub jojoba oil on my face to loosen my makeup at night then I squirt some of this on a flat cotton pad & then remove my makeup. I then DON'T wash my face (I've learned my lesson), then wait about an hour to apply Diacneal.

I also got the Sebium H2O, which is for combo/oily skin types, but I don't notice much of a difference btwn the two.

Also I believe this is the same as the Sensibo version, here's how it says to use on Bioderma's website:
Sensibio H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care.
Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up.
Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.

Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel.

Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this at my friend's home. Normally, I use the one for oily skin. Feel this is less clean but still acceptable than my normal oily bioderma cleanser. And this is a bit moisturizing than the oily formula. My skin shines like it absorbs a lot of water. I love Bioderma.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by paq129

I absolutely love this product. If you have very sensitive skin, this is the product for you. You don't have to try very hard to remove the makeup from your face when you're using this. I use this in conjunction with the Shiseido cotton pads, which are also highly recommended. Overall this is a stellar product-- once you start using this it is unlikely you will be able to use anything else. The packaging isn't the best. I find that a lot of product comes out of the spout, and also it is a very expensive product. But trust me, it's worth it, I am on my fourth bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Zooba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used both sebium & sensibio...& the sensibio is better, I love it, I really like that it's colorless & odourless, It doesn't break me out at all, zero irritation (I have sensetive-acneprone-dry-combo skin :D)..I love how it leaves my face clean & soooft.
definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by wata

On my 3rd bottle of this. It does great with cleaning. The first one I purchase because the sales told me that I can pour this stuff into my eyes and I will not feel a thing (the question I had was why would I want to do that?) anyways, I bought this home and true to the sale's words, it did indeed not sting my eyes at all. This is important because I need it to remove the oiliness of the eye make up remover. I use vasline to remove my eye make up, which most people should know it is uber difficult to remove the oiliness even with face wash, but this took it right off. I didn't like the price too much for the little bottles, but I stocked up on the 500mls when it came out (for $30 CND)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by trnglinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! Have been faithful to it for years and used countless number of bottles!! It is the best make up remover I have ever used. I have a very sensitive skin and most of the make up removers tend to dry out my skin but this one leaves my skin fresh, clean and supple. Will definitely stick to it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by livelovebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this product by mistake and thought it was toner and decided to try it anyway. I took this product with me in a small bottle while travelling and it was great to use when I needed an extra cleanse on long journeys backpacking or on the bus for my face. i disovered that wipes were bulky to carry and could dry out so, this product was great to take with me. It feels gentle, doesn't sting, and gets the job done with out leaving your face feeling greasy like some oil-based removers. It also did not dry out my skin and make my skin feel tight. No need to rub hard to remove makeup but then I don't use waterproof mascara or foundation. I wear vrey light makeup and I think this product does the job. Two thumbs up for bioderma. Purchased on sale for ~$20 CDN at shoppers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this as a makeup remover. It's definitely not my favorite. It removed eyeshadow easily, yes, but mascara took forever (and I never wear waterproof mascara). It also pulled out a few of my lashes each night, which was kind of bugging me. So I stopped using this as a makeup remover, and I now and then clean my face with it. It doesn't break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin and it feels very fresh on my face, which I like. In fact, it's a pretty awesome cleanser. It's gentle and removes all dirt easily and quickly, which I love. Still, I prefer the Sebium H2O cleanser by the same brand, which is better for acne-prone skin. Won't repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SensitiveCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have extremely sensitive/allergic skin type. I use this to remove my makeup and clean my face every night. It removes everything so nicely without rubbing. It's very gentle and no smell at all, just like water. It's very soothing too. However, I will clean my skin with cetaphil gentle cleanser after using this. It's very much like the Vichy micellaire solution for sensitive skin, but this one is better because it has no fragrance in it, and it's using cucumber instead of rose as one of the the soothing ingredients too. I love both products just that i'd prefer no fragrance products. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by esperanza0905

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my HG cleaner! it's so so gentle, removes everything thoroughly.
it replaces cleaning milk&toner.
definitely buy again product!