September 17, 2014 | 1983 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

I use this product as a makeup remover and I love it! It removes makeup very effectively and does not dry my skin, although it stings when the solution gets into my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by teorijs

Amazing product, feels simply like water, but cleans everything !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Norlite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this product. I use it as a makeup remover in the evenings, and as a cleanser in the mornings. Extremely gentle on the eyes and skin, yet removes all my makeup including heavy mascara, very refeshing when not wearing a heavy face full of makeup, and as a bonus, no rinse. Will use forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Helenaray

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really LOVE this product.
My favorite!

You don't have to rinse after applying it with cotton balls.

I recommend to people who do not want to dry out their skin after cleansing.

I am tired of products with perfume.
Although I like Clarins products, I much perfer Bioderma Sensible H2O.

I sometimes wipe my face with this products when I don't wear makeup.

It is very refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely amazing.

I am so glad that the SA at my local DS (London drugs) told me to soak my cotton pad (or whatever) in this, and then HOLD IT on the skin/eye for a few seconds. It litterally lifts off the makeup. She said this and I didn't believe her, but when I tried it when I got home I was BLOWN AWAY.

Its so non-irritating because you are not even rubbing.

PS- I got the 'travel' or sample size for 5 bucks and its 150 ml, which the same volume as a full sized one from other brands. If you get two of these right now, its the same volume as a full bottle for only 10 bucks, which is damn amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Eslauda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Best cleanser !!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 5:19:00 AM More reviews by mamazmeilor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite cleanser. It is very easy to use and I can also clean my eyes with it. I use 3 cotton pads to remove all my makeup - foundation, eye pencil, mascara and eye shadow. In the morning I just need 1 cotton pad to get read of the sebum very quick. It is not irritating, but it can be a little drying if you don't wipe it off with a tissue like it says on the packaging. I love the micelles solutions and I will keep using this kind of cleanser as long as they make it. Perfect for lazy persons like me lol.
EDIT: 22.11.2010 - I am lowering my rating to 4, i find it dries my face now that is colder outside. I switched to La Roche Posay micellar solution.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by andreacaracortada

I got this in a swap after reading the reviews and it is excellent. I am very happy. It takes off the heaviest make up, doesn't dry out the skin, doesn't cause allergies or break outs (it is unscented after all), doesn't leave skin oily either, doesn't sting and it does cleanse very very well. I really like it and would buy it again. A great alternative to Lancome's pricier eau micellaire.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by alice_alice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not work for me. It works well as eye makeup remover and it's gentle but It didn't cut it as a cleanser for the rest of the face. It just didnt get my skin clean enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Wongsauling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

best face makeup remover!!! i have used 4 bottles of it already.
removes makeup thoroughly and the price is reasonable