November 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by BLUSHlNG

Very effective.
More so than any other product in the industry,
which is why professionals use it.
Doesn't sting the eyes and you don't have to rub.
This is my staple makeup remover

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by secretisland

It does its job very well... Not greasy, fine consistency, a little thicker than water.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this cleanser, because I needed a good make-up remover for my eyes. I don't like to use a remover on a cotton pad (I prefer to cleanse my eyes with my hands), but I use a cream cleanser at the moment which you cannot use on the eyes, so I have to use a separate eye make-up remover. This cleanser is indeed very mild, but it doesn't remove my mascara very well (I don't use waterproof). Even after showering the next morning I still find a lot of mascara under my eyes. So I have to use a lot of this 'water' and let it soak on my eyes for a while, but still than it doesn't remove everything. Another thing that I noticed is that I've lost a lot of lashes lately because of the way I have to cleanse my eyes now.
I have also used this cleanser to cleanse my whole face (I only use blusher and mascara), that worked fine, but I don't think this cleanses good enough to use this as an everyday cleanser, just when you're out of time (perfect for holidays).

Edit 5-2011: I repurchased this cleanser because it is so gentle and all purpose. I discovered that with soaking my lashes and being patient they do get clean.

Edit 5-2014: I cannot tolerate this on my eyes anymore. If I get just a little bit in my eyes they start to hurt en become red right away and then at night my eyes become so dry that it hurts to open them. I think my eyes became just to sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Pendoline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What an amazing product. It does not irritate my super-sensitive skin. I use it to remove eye makeup, and it is the most gentle cleansing product I have ever found. It removes everything, from the most stubborn eye make-up to false lashes, and it is so so gentle. Dirt-cheap, too. A must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lindsi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Where should I start? I know... Can I say LOVING THIS PRODUCT!!!! It takes me literally 3 minutes to cleanse my face in the AM and PM. I was having a hard time finding a cleanser to calm down my bumpy looking skin. When the light hits my face all I could see were little wee swollen pores ALL OVE MY FACE... I tried everything under the sun to help smooth my face down. I wanted to try anything and everything before going to the dermatologist. I was using La Roche Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel and rinsing with distilled water but i found with that cleanser after using it since June 2010, so for a good 5 - 6 months, I was getting a few cystic like bumps on my face which I did not like so I went to the drug store again and changed my moisturizer. I ended up buying BIODERMA Hydrabio Light and with that purchase I received a free product bag which contained Sensibio H20. So, after using the new moisturizer and the cystic like bumps not getting any lighter and the rough look of my skin still staying the same I thought maybe I should change up my cleansing regimen. I decided to give this water free cleanser a go. So, I am now on day 4 and my skin is looking so smooth. My tiny little bumps are clearing up and my cystic bumps are smoothing down and decreasing in redness. I only wear moisturizer on my face. No make up besides a concealer stick to cover up any big blemishes and sometimes waterproof mascara. It takes my a few seconds to glide this product on a cotton pad over my face and a few more second to pat my face dry. This product takes off waterproof mascara so very easily with no streaking of the color which is nice. It also comes off the skin directly after applying the cotton pad to the face. There is no streaking of any kind. I have never experienced that in a remover before. It is a nice feature. As for removing foundation I DON'T wear any, so I cannot comment. This product is very sensitive and does not sting. In fact it feels very refreshing when applied to the face. When trying to take off my mascara I feel this product, when gets in the eyes, it kind of bothers them. It doesn't make them red but It kind of feels like there is something in the eyes but I think it is just some dry clumps of mascara. I was kind of sceptical when I started using this product 4 days ago because of the water-less method. So far so good though. My face feels really cleansed after use. My black heads on my nose are diminishing. I hope this product keeps up its good work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

Took the plunge and bought this online because of the great reviews (it is pretty pricey). But I was disappointed. It feels nice on your skin, but it really didnt get most of my eye makeup off. I used to just tug and pull to get my mascara off (yes i now know this is NOT what you are supposed to do) so was looking for a gentle makeup remover that would just remove it easily and quickly. However, it doesnt seem to work well. After about 5 tries, I still have mascara on. Trying to see if I can work this product a different way, but for now, a disappointment, especially for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just found Bioderma Sensibio yesterday, and I already love it. I have pretty sensitive skin that gets very very dry. After I wash my face with my normal skin cleanser (I usually use Clean and Clear Cream Cleanser) my face feels tight and needs a thick cream asap.

After using Biderma Sensibio my face doesn't even feel like it needs cream at all. Last night I used it to remove my make up and then again before bed to cleanse my face and I put cream on. This morning though, after I used it to cleanse my face, I didn't put any cream on, just used my face primer before foundation, and my face has NO dry spots at all and feels mosturized, after only using this stuff 3 times. I am in LOVE and finally found a product that doesn’t irraitate or dry out my face :) I am definitely going back to the drug store this afternoon to buy some of their Light Face Cream.

I live in Langley, BC Canada, and found it at Shoppers Drug mart, it cost me $22, but seems like it will last for at least a few months since you really don't need much :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So amazing!

~Takes of my eye make up with no irritation and no oiliness!
~Makes my face feel so clean
~Perfect for on-th-go facial cleansing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Paulabt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great as a make up remover, I feel really clean after using it. I use the NeoStrata gel cleanser and then I go over my face again with H2O and it always finds a little bit of makeup left behind. It isn't drying and feels like I have used a toner. HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by marinevd

I saw Lisa Eldridge raving about this product in one of her videos, so of course i tried it out to remove my mascara and it's amazing. It's so gentle for the eyes, removes your mascara perfectly. i use Diorshow extase which is quite difficult to remove without an oil but this works brilliantly.