April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by SerEndiPittY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have always had great problems with eye makeup removers, because most of them either irritate my skin, or do not remove my makeup fully. Sensibio H2O falls in the second category - it may be good as a toner, but it takes a lot of efforts to remove a mascara and an eyeliner!
I had great expectations for this product, because I read many positive reviews and it was clearly stated on the label that it removes even waterproof makeup, but I was very disappointed. I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by punkgyrl

Greatest toner ever! Removes makeup very well and doesn't dry out my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ztirkazoid

A little too pricey for a cleanser/toner. I use it more as a toner, because I find that it doesn't work for me as a cleanser. I need the lather! But that's just my preference. As a toner it works excellent. It's non-irritating, unscented and non-drying. I don't particularly have sensitive skin and I don't exactly *need* a toner now that I've almost figured out my skincare routine - so I will not be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by dpenn

I use this as a cleanser before bed, because I'm lazy and don't always like to go through the routine of using a standard cleanser & sink. Smell is non-existent, texture is like water. Cleans thoroughly and doesn't leave my face dry.

I don't wear makeup, so I can't comment on how it performs at removing it. Highly recommended for anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by NOREEN_CHAN

I don't find this to be an effective cleanser if I'm wearing heavy make up. On the days I'm wearing little or no makeup it's perfect. I also use it as a toner. It doesn't dry out the skin and leaves it feeling soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 4:57:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It's a good and effective makeup remover. Pricey, but it works. Also doesn't dry out skin after cleansing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first bought the smaller size just to try it out, and a couple days ago I went and bought the largest size available!
I don't use it all over my face, I only use this as an eye makeup remover. I have always had trouble with eye makeup removers, some were too oily and leaving a yucky oily film, others failed at removing most of my makeup...I tried expensive brands and I tried d/s brands. With Bioderma Micellar cleanser - zero problems. I soak up a cotton pad and press it against my lids for a few seconds, then gently wipe the makeup away. I go over the same lid with both sides of the cotton pad, to remove all traces of w/p mascara and e/l, then proceed with washing my face with my regular cleanser. It just takes away everything, and leaves the skin around the eyes soft and supple. I have never had any problems with milia or irritation caused by this product. It is definitely my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mirakoh

My friend intro this product to me a few days ago... I'm loving the light feeling as it's almost like water. I was using Fancl Mild cleansing oil for a few years but wanting to change to removal without the greasy feeling. This is a nice mu removal. I feel cleansed afterward. But I do not use this alone without facial cleanser. I used this on a few cotton pads to thoroughly remove all my make up follow by cethapil cleanser. Anyway try it out yourself!

p.s: Will update if this break me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by kmelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG makeup remover. I adore it! I have really dry skin and hate the feeling of oily residue after other makeup removers. There have been times when my skin at the corners of my eyes flare up and dry out due to some removers, so I needed to find something much kinder to my skin. The beautician at my best friend's pharmacy gave me a sample as she knows that I have dry skin and was looking for a new remover. When I got home, I thought it wouldn't do much as it really felt like water. I tried taking off my water-proof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow (with primer underneath) and it came off with the least amount of trying! I didn't have to rinse my face to avoid any weird feeling, it felt that good.
I have told other friends of mine to try it out too and it is becoming a staple with all of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2009 5:53:00 AM More reviews by sthaidamri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used four bottles so far but just started to have allergic reactions to this cleanser (dry, flaky, red and bumpy). I will stop using it for a while and see whether my skin will get better.