TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 7/27/2010 11:52:00 AM

This product is really nice! I like the nozzle because it sprays out in a fan shape so it's very misty and even...not all in one place. I mostly use it before I curl my hair with a curling iron. If you curl right away after you spray, the curls come out very shiny, curly and they last a long time. So I advice to separate the hair and apply to spray to small sections and then curl. Don't spray all over at once because then the product will dry by the time you get to curl your whole head. It's a good styling product on wet hair as well, since it protects from the heat as you blow dry. It doesn't leave much build up which is nice...but then again you should probably wash your hair everyday or every other day, so it shouldn't be a problem. =)

on 7/25/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Loved this product. It's spray nozel distributes product evenly all over hair. It also smells great. You can apply it to wet hair or dry hair or both if you dry your hair and then flat iron it without it leaving any residue behind. It costs around $4. Definately worth it. Would repurchase.

on 7/25/2010 1:33:00 AM

There is no need to buy a pricey heat protectant because Tresemme really did a great job with this one! It sprays a nice fine mist that coats hair evenly so you are not waiting for patchy wet spots to dry. I love love love the smell!

on 7/25/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray comes out in a very fine mist which I love. It also smells good and helps as a detangler too I think. The only thing that I've found to be a little irritating is that it kind of weighs down my hair and leaves this oily coating by the end of the day. I absolutely have to wash after every use. It might be that I'm using too much though I have very thick hair...and lots of it.

on 7/24/2010 9:44:00 PM

Wow. This stuff really surprised me.
It smells so nice and its such a reasonable price, (around 3 or 4 dollars)
I usually take a reaaally, reaaally long time to finish something but I actually finished my first bottle of this.
I would buy this again, and again,... and again. :)

on 7/23/2010 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this product, definitely a HG! i started using it when i saw it on youtube, and all of the gurus there were raving about it. so i decided i'd try it out, and for the price it was great. it smells great, and when i use it before i blowdry my hair it's so much less frizzy then it would be if i didn't use it. i have no cons for this product, i use it every time i get out of the shower, even if im not using heat products just because i love the way it makes my hair.

on 7/20/2010 7:14:00 PM

I don't know how good of a job it does protecting your hair from damage, but it's great for anti-frizz & detangling. I have damaged wavy hair from constant blow drying, so i'm happy to finally find a product that will prevent too much damage.

on 7/20/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Great product no matter your hair type.

I use this on my own thick, but fine textured, straight hair to keep it smooth while styling and it does a very nice job without leaving a 'coated' feeling on my hair. Plus the fragrance is right on-I love it.

I also use it on my 8-year-old daughter's uber-thick mane of curls and it is a better detangler than any I have used on her before! It leaves her air-dried ringlets shiny and springy wihout a trace of frizz.

I also use TRESemme's Anti-Frizz on both of our hair. On mine, to smooth the fuzziness from color treated ends, and on hers, to keep her curls curly, not frizzy. The Anti-Frizz does leave a bit of a 'coating' on our hair, but used sparingly, it does a nice job, too.

on 7/8/2010 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to try more Heat protectant sprays, although I am very happy with my First Purchase Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat!

So I bought this, since it was not expensive!
I like it very much for the smell , and also it makes my extremely dry ,fine, thin, hairs ,soft! My hairs are straight but bad straight, kind of frizzy! That is why I need flat iron to make them smooth!

I tried this, my hairs were straightened okay , but it did not last long(about 4 hours), also there was not shine(which is okay since it does not say that it provide shine)!
Also hairs felt very sticky and dirty after 6 or 7 hours, that I had to wash them!

I will not use this spray as a heat Protectant spray , since I feel my hairs are not that smooth and straight as they are with"beyond the zone", also I am not sure about how much heat protection it is providing!

But I sure will use it as a leave- in hair conditioner! I will be buying it and using it when I am not using any heating tools!

I feel using a round brush that has little comb in it , and this spray I get a very good look, hairs feel smooth in a natural way, and soft(that I need badly since my hairs are very dry)!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I use this before I blow dry my hair, and it works well - leaves my hair soft. It smells great, too. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it weighs down my hair by the end of the day.

Video Reviews & Tutorials