TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 7/25/2010 1:33:00 AM

There is no need to buy a pricey heat protectant because Tresemme really did a great job with this one! It sprays a nice fine mist that coats hair evenly so you are not waiting for patchy wet spots to dry. I love love love the smell!

on 7/25/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray comes out in a very fine mist which I love. It also smells good and helps as a detangler too I think. The only thing that I've found to be a little irritating is that it kind of weighs down my hair and leaves this oily coating by the end of the day. I absolutely have to wash after every use. It might be that I'm using too much though I have very thick hair...and lots of it.

on 7/24/2010 9:44:00 PM

Wow. This stuff really surprised me.
It smells so nice and its such a reasonable price, (around 3 or 4 dollars)
I usually take a reaaally, reaaally long time to finish something but I actually finished my first bottle of this.
I would buy this again, and again,... and again. :)

on 7/23/2010 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this product, definitely a HG! i started using it when i saw it on youtube, and all of the gurus there were raving about it. so i decided i'd try it out, and for the price it was great. it smells great, and when i use it before i blowdry my hair it's so much less frizzy then it would be if i didn't use it. i have no cons for this product, i use it every time i get out of the shower, even if im not using heat products just because i love the way it makes my hair.

on 7/20/2010 7:14:00 PM

I don't know how good of a job it does protecting your hair from damage, but it's great for anti-frizz & detangling. I have damaged wavy hair from constant blow drying, so i'm happy to finally find a product that will prevent too much damage.

on 7/20/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Great product no matter your hair type.

I use this on my own thick, but fine textured, straight hair to keep it smooth while styling and it does a very nice job without leaving a 'coated' feeling on my hair. Plus the fragrance is right on-I love it.

I also use it on my 8-year-old daughter's uber-thick mane of curls and it is a better detangler than any I have used on her before! It leaves her air-dried ringlets shiny and springy wihout a trace of frizz.

I also use TRESemme's Anti-Frizz on both of our hair. On mine, to smooth the fuzziness from color treated ends, and on hers, to keep her curls curly, not frizzy. The Anti-Frizz does leave a bit of a 'coating' on our hair, but used sparingly, it does a nice job, too.

on 7/8/2010 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to try more Heat protectant sprays, although I am very happy with my First Purchase Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat!

So I bought this, since it was not expensive!
I like it very much for the smell , and also it makes my extremely dry ,fine, thin, hairs ,soft! My hairs are straight but bad straight, kind of frizzy! That is why I need flat iron to make them smooth!

I tried this, my hairs were straightened okay , but it did not last long(about 4 hours), also there was not shine(which is okay since it does not say that it provide shine)!
Also hairs felt very sticky and dirty after 6 or 7 hours, that I had to wash them!

I will not use this spray as a heat Protectant spray , since I feel my hairs are not that smooth and straight as they are with"beyond the zone", also I am not sure about how much heat protection it is providing!

But I sure will use it as a leave- in hair conditioner! I will be buying it and using it when I am not using any heating tools!

I feel using a round brush that has little comb in it , and this spray I get a very good look, hairs feel smooth in a natural way, and soft(that I need badly since my hairs are very dry)!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I use this before I blow dry my hair, and it works well - leaves my hair soft. It smells great, too. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it weighs down my hair by the end of the day.

on 7/3/2010 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i Love How This Leaves My Hair, i Think it Smells Great. Would Recommend it And Already On My Second Bottle

on 6/28/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This works. I spray it on damp hair and it makes my hair soft after I blow dry. Only con is that the spray nozzle is hard to use IMO. Maybe I have an irregularly large hand- however I feel as if I might get carpal tunnel from spraying this on my hair. Or a severe hand cramp. Either one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials