April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sfhillerin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I could leave the house with only ONE item in my purse, this would be the one. Smack this puppy under your eyes, on any blemishes, and you're done! Of course, I usually use it over my other concealer/foundation/face makeup, but by itself, it'd be great too. Light coverage, but a great color. Really makes me look awake and kills the dark undereye circles that have plagued me my whole life.

My only gripe is that the brush that's attached to it starts to smell bad if you aren't really good about keeping it clean. That's kind of icky, if you ask me. But paired with a regular rinse with my Mac brush cleaner, it's good to go. My color is #1.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2007 1:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupdrawer2full

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always include Touche Eclat in my Make-up drawer. It is really useful for sweeping on the cheekbones for highlighting. I have heriditary dark circles and I use it sometimes to conceal them. The fluidity of the product provides smooth application without dryingt or caking. But for concealing dark circles I always use Bobby Brown's kit. That is the best and I think I can attest to the fact that I've tried every concealer on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2007 11:34:00 PM More reviews by notshallow

This is an under-eye concealer and it definitely does its job. It doesn't crease and seeps into your fine lines AS MUCH as the Dior one but I've come to accept all under-eye concealers will seep into your lines. It works better than the Dior one because it's not as thick but the coverage is just as good. It's not drying nor is it too oily. The only thing that sucks about it is it doesn't smell as good as the Dior one (I love the fragrance in all Dior make-up :P) and the price. I think I'm going to try the Guerlain one next.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ljaybaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my fave concealer! if im having a 'no make-up day'- very rare for me! I always put a dab under my eyes. It total erases all my dark circles!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by LLSchwartz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is not a concealer but it definitely brightens my undereye area and the redness around my nose. It is best for late in the day when you need to look fresh again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

Its good not brilliant but its alot better than the dior one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Nice-looking packaging, but the brush tip is hard to get the right amount of product out. Product itself - eh! Not impressed. It's highlighter but no shimmer glimmer, not even to the slightest. My skin is fair, but #2 is too light and after 1-2 hours, gone! I used it mainly for my undereyes. It was flawless for an hour, but completely gone after that. Ugh, i'll stick to regular concealer (LM secret concealer).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2007 12:19:00 AM More reviews by xCOSMOPOLITANxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

haha, fun to use.
but nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2007 10:43:00 PM More reviews by may_baby

This was my first highlighter pen and I loved it. I had mine for a few months and it's finally all out. I've then tried to use other brands. The Clinique one sucks. Don't use that one. I've been using the Lancome one and it works pretty well. I also have the Dior one but will not use that until I use up my Lancome one. Someone mentioned that the Dior one was cheaper. It's actually half the size of this one so if you think about it, it costs way much more for half the size. Which makes this one worth its money. Some confused this for a concealer which it is not. I use it under my eyes for the black circles and around the bottom of my nose to rid the red areas. And it really brightens up my face and makes me look awake and not like a zombie. I use this everyday now. Which has a downside cuz wen i dont use it I look so dead. After I'm done with all the ones I have now I'll probably go back to this one because it's more for its money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by hardcorecouture

I love love love this product! I received it as a swap extra so I'm not really sure about the price/package. Whenever my eyeliner starts to smudge or I'm feeling extra tired from the night before, I just swipe this on and ooh la la, instant eye awakener!

there's definitely a reason why make-up artists hold this in high regards.

however, a warning goes out to those who are tan or dark skinned, you might wind up with light circles around your eyes.