LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 1/21/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first I liked this stuff but then I noticed I got REALLY bad black heads on my nose, sides of my nose, and on my chin. I've never had black heads before and I have to blame it on this because I haven't used anything differently. I do like the smell of this stuff though.

on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM

I actually don't like the smell of the product, but it left my face feeling clean... and it doesn't even leave my face feeling tight! I don't know if it's just me, but it makes my face look more "glowy."

on 1/15/2009 6:48:00 PM

Smells fantastic and is a good exfoliator. I actually wish it was more gritty though. Not the best cleanser ever but really nice for something different. Smells of the lavender.

on 1/3/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's terrific either.

I had really bad acne prone skin and AOBS was what the BA suggested me to use. It had no impact on my face what so ever, so I stopped using it.
A few years later, once i got out of my pizza face phase, i wanted to give it a try again. Still, it had to significant improvement on my skin. I think it's too light to be doing anything to my skin.

I gave it a 4* coz i love LUSH products and I'd choose to use this over any other over the counter cleansers (I'm using Herbalism). And the smell is TO DIE FOR!

on 12/30/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not impressed. I used this product for 1 month. During the first 2 weeks, my skin felt so soft and matt. Then I begin to notice pimple on my neck. I never had pimple on my neck before. I blame it on this cleanser because that's the only that has change in my skin care regimen.

on 12/30/2008 12:52:00 PM

My sister used this on her sensitive skin and she broke out in hives. When I used it, I didn't break out, but I didn't feel that my face was smoother. So for me, it wasn't worth the price. My sister and I were both disappointed in this product.

on 12/30/2008 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Gentle and leaves your face feeling soft and smooth. I probably won't repurchase because it's a hassle to use.

on 12/30/2008 12:14:00 PM

This is my HG facial cleanser. I have dry skin and if I use this in combination with MAC's moisturelush cream I simply do not get pimples. My skin is hydrated and I just do not break out as long as I am using this product. I use it in the shower so it is easier to mush the product up enough for use on my face. It could be better at removing make-up (I use a make-up remover or wash with Purity if I have make-up on) but I love AOBS and swear by it. It is my secret to clear skin.

I wanted to like this product (honestly!), but really didn't care for my 1st in-store Lush experience nor the product itself.

The main problem with the cleanser, I feel, is the texture. They have tried so hard to clump/bind the stuff together that in order to create a paste with water, it takes like 30 seconds to mix/mash it up in your hands. Bottom line: It's a lot of work, and I knew in advance it wasn't going to be easy to use.

For cleansing, I thought it was OK, but not fantastic, and overly lavender in fragrance (and I like lavender).

Also, they were trying to sell me everything in the store, and the sales girl (after I asked her to prepare me a small container of the AoBS to buy) used her bare hands to pick up the block of cleanser, slice off a chunk, and then used her hands to put the container in the packaging. Not very sterile.

on 12/23/2008 10:23:00 PM

I've tried almost all the cleansers from LUSH and this one is one of the harder ones to use. The first few days of using this my jawline started to breakout, after a few days I started using coalface at night for better removal of makeup. The acne along my jawline has since cleared up so it's definitely AOBS that made me break out. The combination of this and coalface together isn't so bad so I'm going to continue to use AOBS to finish it up but I will not be repurchasing.