July 31, 2014 | 1976 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by EmmaMcC

I use this everynight and it is great, no more breakouts at that time of the month (still get the hormone spots at 37). Highly recommended, just wish I knew about this years ago.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

They say every woman should put this on at night as part of her routine to help prevent signs of aging and reverse present damage done by free radicals found or acquired rather through causal contact with the many pollutants that can be found around us. I got this product as a free gift from macys and gave it a test run and although i don't notice much difference I'm only 21 going on 22 and would like to hope in the future all my hard work now will pay off later! ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Andio

I bought this on a whim on 5/11. I had used the previous version and it was just o.k. not a staple. I also have the concentrate, which is good, but pricey. I am currently using this at night. I use it alone nightly, but every other I add my retacnyl .025% cream (tretinion). I am hoping it will make things less drying and squelch the acne and redness. Have been using this for a few days and will update after continued usage.
UPDATE:
OK a little over a week of usage now and I am so surprised by the suppleness of my skin. When I would try to do an every-other-night of Retin-A I always had dryness and peeling. I have not experience this when using it in conjunction with this new ANR. This is a first, and I have tried so many products that seemed promising but never pulled through! I will continue usage and update review. I am kinda wishing that I would have bought the extra large size for 120.00 It saves like $14.00 per ounce :)

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is good product, absort quickly to my skin, great for night treatment but not helping for my pore just make it softer in the morning, i look forward for another serum at night to replace this

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by JolieHu

I had a big acne problem. And my two cheeks are very dry because of using the Differin and Eryacne cream. So i tried this recovery cream and apply with Avene hydrance dream after that. I've been using this combination for last 3 months. It's just prefect for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite products.Off and on through the years I have used the original version, usually the price is the only thing that kept me from using it regularly. I love the new formula. In the winter when my skin is drier, I use it in the morning also under my moisturizer and it totally boosts the effects of my moisturizer. The older I get, the more I am unwilling to go without this product. It is my insurance policy (along with tretinoin) for good skin for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by ericbubu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at duty free because I had an in-flight coupon, and I totally love it. Ever since I used it, my face has more radiance than ever and I haven't had a major acne breakout in a long time. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't feel sticky. I do find it rather expensive though, but I can use one bottle for over 5 months because I only use one drop at night to cover my face and neck so I think it's still worth the price. I'm on my second bottle now (also purchased from duty free) and I will definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Update 06/06/2011: asked my mom to pick up a big bottle 3.4oz while she was going through Dalas Duty Free for only $114us. Such a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is just fantastic, I don't know what else to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Betty24

I really love this product and I have repurchased this twice. It really nourishes the skin and keeps it moisturized and smooth. I use this on my face, eyes, and neck. the formula is also very light which is another positive. I've tried the serum version and the Asian whitening version and while both are excellent, I think I prefer the Asian version. The whitening aspect is helpful for fading old acne scars.

While I've had great results with this serum, I'm not a huge fan of the price. It takes me a long time to get through the bottle since I only use around 3-4 drops at night so perhaps it's not too bad of a deal. I might try some other hyaluronic acid serums in the future to see if they have a comparable effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

My skin changed drammatically when I turned 26. It went from oily/combination to very dry. My pores are more visible around my nose and on the forehead. My mom recommanded this product to me. At first, I really doubted it because I think this product is more suitable for a lot maturer skin. I was just afraid that it would give me breakouts. My mom really wanted me to give it a try so that she bought it for me. After trying it for the first time, I have to say now I cannot live without it anymore. Unlike the other serums, it is light yet gives the skin just enough hydration. It can be applied alone (like in summer) or under a moisturizer (like in winter). Now I'm almost done with the first bottle, and I'm definitely going to continue using it. The price may be a little bit high, but I think it's worth the money as this is the very product that works.