Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 1/7/2003 9:24:00 AM

I also got this as a GWP. I stopped using this after a few times because my skin was feeling very dry after washing with this.

on 12/16/2002 11:25:00 AM

I got this as a GWP this weekend and tried it out last night. I liked how it softly foamed and was competely fragrance free. It went on my face very smoothly, and rinsed well. But after rinsing and drying my face, I felt really dry and tight. I think this would be ok in the summer when I'm oilier, or just for someone with more oily skin. I'm saving the mini GWP bottle for summer trips next year, but I don't think I would buy this for myself.

on 11/22/2002 1:33:00 PM

I had a GWP size of this and hated it. Funny enough, it actually doesn't "rinse-off" all that well. It leaves a film behind and doesn't clean all that well either.

on 10/25/2002 11:20:00 AM

I used this for a while before determining that it was the cause of redness and irritation on my cheeks. It does clean well and lather nicely, but my skin felt tight after use.

on 10/18/2002 11:56:00 PM

Though I don't generally care for most Clinique skincare products, I do like this one. Lathers up nicely, removes ALL makeup, and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. However, I was told by the SA at the counter that this product should only be used to remove makeup first, and then followed by the 3-Step program. I did not laugh in her face.

This is preferable for someone that has an oily skin type, as it made my skin feel a little tight after cleansiing. I think it does a good job of removing makeup however.

on 10/1/2002 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have normal to oily skin. I noticed my acne got worst and after I use this to clean my face. I felt it to be a bit too dry but it does take off your makeup.

on 6/26/2002 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product certainly delivers.
It removed my heavy duty makeup,as well as my sheer foundations. I have combo skin, and it worked great. This product recomends that
you follow with the 3-step skincare
program. I have found that it is not nessasary. This works fine on its' own. On occasion I may use a
moisturizer for combo. skin. This
is a great product if all your looking for is a cleanser to remove
your makeup really well.

on 5/4/2002 4:46:00 AM

I used to use this to remove makeup for years. I like this facial cleanser/remover! I will not repurchase because I have found cleansers that remove all makeup, thus I have eliminated this cleansing step and it's not needed anymore. My old roomate was a drama student at UCLA and she said all the students swore by this stuff to remove all their stage makeup after plays. It's a great product!

on 5/2/2002 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this seemed to remove my makeup but it was also pretty drying. when i was using this foaming cleanser i was also using the clinique soap so that might have something to do with why my skin was so dryed out (i feel the soap is too drying by itself). i might use this again, just to see if it would dry out my skin when using a much gentler cleanser like cetaphil.