December 20, 2014 | 1592 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2002 11:20:00 AM More reviews by southrnbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this for a while before determining that it was the cause of redness and irritation on my cheeks. It does clean well and lather nicely, but my skin felt tight after use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2002 11:56:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Though I don't generally care for most Clinique skincare products, I do like this one. Lathers up nicely, removes ALL makeup, and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. However, I was told by the SA at the counter that this product should only be used to remove makeup first, and then followed by the 3-Step program. I did not laugh in her face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2002 8:05:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is preferable for someone that has an oily skin type, as it made my skin feel a little tight after cleansiing. I think it does a good job of removing makeup however.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2002 7:35:00 PM More reviews by girl_at_play

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal to oily skin. I noticed my acne got worst and after I use this to clean my face. I felt it to be a bit too dry but it does take off your makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 11:07:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product certainly delivers.
It removed my heavy duty makeup,as well as my sheer foundations. I have combo skin, and it worked great. This product recomends that
you follow with the 3-step skincare
program. I have found that it is not nessasary. This works fine on its' own. On occasion I may use a
moisturizer for combo. skin. This
is a great product if all your looking for is a cleanser to remove
your makeup really well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2002 4:46:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use this to remove makeup for years. I like this facial cleanser/remover! I will not repurchase because I have found cleansers that remove all makeup, thus I have eliminated this cleansing step and it's not needed anymore. My old roomate was a drama student at UCLA and she said all the students swore by this stuff to remove all their stage makeup after plays. It's a great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Shan_n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this seemed to remove my makeup but it was also pretty drying. when i was using this foaming cleanser i was also using the clinique soap so that might have something to do with why my skin was so dryed out (i feel the soap is too drying by itself). i might use this again, just to see if it would dry out my skin when using a much gentler cleanser like cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2002 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Dawn71675

I love this cleanser! I have VERY sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it or dry it out (and I do not have oily skin at all-it's normal). Just a little dab will make great, soft, rich foaming lather which feels great. I find that it does take off my makeup very well, but because I use BB gel liners and MAC paints, I use an eye makeup remover as well. I keep returing to this product because nothing makes my skin glow like it does :o)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was too harsh for me. it rinsed off well, and took my make-up off well, but it left lots of dry patches.

might work well for really oily-skinned gals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this clenser to be a bit on the harsh side and it didn't fully remove my makeup. I would pack this cleanser away for overnights where I wouldn't be wearing a lot of makeup simply to use it up, but there are much better options out there that aren't as harsh and actually clean your face. It contains eucalyptus, pine and lemon - skin irritants.