Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 3/8/2003 10:17:00 AM

I have used this for years. I find it does a great job removing my makeup and leaving my normal skin soft and supple. I like the plastic squeeze tube. It foams up nicely and rinses off well. It is also a pretty, pearlized pink color. Clinique's "3 Step" program is too drying for my skin but this cleanser alone is perfect.

on 2/7/2003 3:17:00 PM

I received this product as an extra in a swap.
I really love it and it doesn't make my skin dry.
It cleaned well and didn't leave any residues behind.
I would definitely buy it.

on 1/25/2003 10:59:00 PM

I love this stuff! I use it once per day and it's great on my combination skin. However, I don't use it in addition to their 3 Step Line. I wash with this, use the clarifying lotion and then a moisturizer of my choice. Leaves a clean, fresh feeling on my skin. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!

on 1/19/2003 3:53:00 AM

Very harsh and drying. My face felt stripped and tight after using this. And the package instructions say to use the 3-step after this (including soap)! Unbelievable.

on 1/17/2003 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not suitable for dry, sensitive skin. It made my skin incredibly tight and dry, and didn't cleanse especially well either. Wouldn't buy again.

on 1/7/2003 9:24:00 AM

I also got this as a GWP. I stopped using this after a few times because my skin was feeling very dry after washing with this.

on 12/16/2002 11:25:00 AM

I got this as a GWP this weekend and tried it out last night. I liked how it softly foamed and was competely fragrance free. It went on my face very smoothly, and rinsed well. But after rinsing and drying my face, I felt really dry and tight. I think this would be ok in the summer when I'm oilier, or just for someone with more oily skin. I'm saving the mini GWP bottle for summer trips next year, but I don't think I would buy this for myself.

on 11/22/2002 1:33:00 PM

I had a GWP size of this and hated it. Funny enough, it actually doesn't "rinse-off" all that well. It leaves a film behind and doesn't clean all that well either.

on 10/25/2002 11:20:00 AM

I used this for a while before determining that it was the cause of redness and irritation on my cheeks. It does clean well and lather nicely, but my skin felt tight after use.

on 10/18/2002 11:56:00 PM

Though I don't generally care for most Clinique skincare products, I do like this one. Lathers up nicely, removes ALL makeup, and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. However, I was told by the SA at the counter that this product should only be used to remove makeup first, and then followed by the 3-Step program. I did not laugh in her face.