Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Love it that its been helping to soothe my rashes on my face.
I can see my eczema slowly fading off as i continue to use this.
Plus feels very refreshing.

Very refreshing, use it when my skin feels really tired or have been sitting in front of the computer for a long time. Very useful and convenient. It helps calming my skin , great stuff to have.

i've been using this as a toner for quite awhile now (about 8 months), and i notice absolutely no difference it's made to my skin. but have been continuously using it, becuase it's supposedly good. and i haven't really found a toner that worked for my skin, so, since it doesn't make my skin worse, i'm okay with it.

I am not sure how to describe this product..It's the sort of product that you don't really think is making a difference until you run out of it lol..It's refreshing! It makes your face feel alive, like it's fallen in love and it makes it look refreshed, which is a wonderful thing. My mom bought me a huge bottle from Paris and I'd use it every night and morning after washing my face. It made me look really healthy. Now that I've run out, I notice the difference.. back to lackluster skin. However, it is only water so don't expect this to deliver a miracle. It's the sort of product that accentuates a good regime. It's a *plus*, a *boost*...something extra. I will be repurchasing this product.

Update: Purchased recently while staying in Paris and didn't notice any difference. It was quite a waste of money in that it barely refreshed my skin. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff!!!! i has many uses :) one to help take off makeup another to refresh my skin during the day, to set my makeup, the list is endless basically i cann't live without it now lol it makes my skin soft and glowy huge rave!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great stuff! Helps to calm and soothes my sensitive skin alot. I use this in my office after I blot my face. Helps to hydrate it and control oil. Selling for 3 bottles at $19.90 in sg. Worth buy.

I've used a few bottles of this through the last years. It's not something I use everyday, but I still like to have it around. It feels really refreshing when I spray my face, but as this is just water, you can't leave it on until it dries or your face will get dehydrated and irritated. I usually towel dry my face and then apply a moisturizer. When i put some foundation on, I also like to spray a cotton pad with this water and remove all the excess from my skin - it looks evener if I do this.

Majorly cute, nice for me because I just can't use moisturisers on my body. A little spray of this is all I really need, and its definately lovely for setting makeup when I wear it.

Its non-greasy, light and really cute. I use it on my hands if they feel a bit dry, and as an after-sun precaution. continued >>

this one has always been one of my must-haves, it's amazing!!!

I have very sensitive skin, and it helps a lot whenever I break out. I can't live without it now! Just bought 4 bottles(300ml).

Popular Face Skincare Products