November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sullivan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I consider this product to be top-notch. I know some would think paying money for water in a can is silly, but this is not any old water. This water contains trace elements and is in a sterile metal container that when sprayed, emits a fine mist. It feels great on my skin and provides a soothing, non-oily hydration. I have oily skin that is not particularly sensitive except to fragrances. I could see where a person with sensitive skin would really benefit from this product. I do, and as I said my skin is not very sensitive. I use it as a toner after cleansing, spray it on my face, then I walk around and let it air-dry. You can dry it off after a minute or two, but I think I get the most benefit from leaving it on as long as possible. I can't imagine life without this product. That shows you how much I appreciate Avene thermal water.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used 3 bottles. Highly recommended to people who have sensitive & dry skin. This is the only Avene I love. Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2005 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jingyi83

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

actually i don't know what's the hype about thermal sprays. I tried and there's nothing to be amazed about. didn't cool my skin much, except on a very very hot day where i need to be under the sun forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2005 1:49:00 AM More reviews by sparrkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this product after cleansing and while traveling. I agree with other reviewers that I can't live without it. It does sound like a gimmick, but it does wonders for my sensitive acne prone dry skin. I also use it on the backs of my hands when they are exposed to too much water, (they tend to get really ichy and sometimes develop contact demetitis from excessive exposure to soaps and other irritants.) Basically, I am allergic to everything, and this soothes my skin. I am a true believer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Um, I tried this side by side with Evian and I could see or feel no difference whatsoever. To my pocket this was all hype, no substance. This will be a return.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by CrystalT

Great product. Really relaxes the skin and takes away the redness. very calming.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 7:18:00 AM More reviews by etoilerose

A first I thought that thermal water to spray on your face is just a new marketing trick with no real effect or simply a nice summer refreshment. Well, it is a nice summer refreshment, but it is a lot more! I got a small sample and I totally got addicted. I use it after having cleaned and tonified my face, morning and evening. When my face is still a bit wet from it, I put daycream on, which is a rather fat one: it keeps my skin even better moisturized togther with the water. and when it is hot it is a superrefreshing and calming (for sensitive skin) atout for every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 4:09:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

No other spring water spray can compare to this. I've tried all the other sprays but they did nothing. They were just like spraying tap water on your face. Well not this one...
My skin has been sensitized and has become intolerant to most cosmetic and skin care products. This calms it down, hydrates and makes it feel soooo smooth.
I use it after cleansing as a toner and whenever I feel I need some hydration. even when I'm wearing make up, I can spray this on and I get this healthy glow and feel wonderful.
I'm definately buying the full size and will always keep the travel size in my bag to freshen up during the day.
If you feel skeptical, get the travel size and give this a try.
A stable and an HG!
Update: I'm sooo loving this. I had a irritation from a cleanser for days and as soon as I used this and the avene Gentle Rinse-off gel my skin was instanly calmed down and redness gone. Unbelievable, but somehow it really works.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use it every day, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ambre76

P'ville reviews reminded me that I loved one thermal water spray I had once and made me buy Avene. Nice and soothing spray, will update when it's proven itself.