Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 9/16/2005 7:42:00 AM

this water is magic! I was a little skeptical when I got the sample of it... but OMG its works better then any moisturizing cream.

on 9/10/2005 1:56:00 AM

Yep, it's water. This hasn't done anything that a splash of tap water wouldn't do. A complete waste of money.

on 8/29/2005 8:54:00 AM

I love this product. A friend of mine recomended it for me and I decided to buy it. I am very glad I did! It's a great product and really makes skin less red and flacky. Works great for me.

on 8/27/2005 1:26:00 PM

Hmm... how to start? Yeah, so this is water-in-a-can. Pretty expensive water-in-a-can too. However, in certain situations, I would rather sacrfice my right arm than go without it. I do not us this product on a daily basis, so I cannot testify to how it works as a regular part of a beauty regimen. However, as an essential part of a carry-on bag, I can speak from first hand experience. Anyone who frequently travels by plane will understand the effects that pressurized cabin air can have on ones skin. After a flight of 5 hours or more, most people come out looking like a corpse. However, when lightly sprayed on the face, neck and hands, Avene Thermal Water replenishes the lost moisture leaving the skin soft and refreshed. That is why I walk off the plane looking ready for a night on the town, whilst everyone else looks like they need 14 hours of bed rest.

on 7/26/2005 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm prone to skin rash, and when it's on my face, I'll have to suffer through a peeling stage before everything goes back to normal. A charity fundraiser walk under the hot sun (even with a baseball cap) triggered some lovely patches of rash around my temples. I was at a loss as to how to put a stop to it. At my local London Drugs, all Avene products were and still are 20% off. Out of desperation I bought the 50ml size for $6 CAD, feeling pretty stupid about having to pay for WATER. So after washing my face, I sprayed the water on, let it sit for about 10 seconds before patting dry, then applied a bit of my usual moisturizer. Strangely enough, the redness and itchiness went away next morning, and after a couple more applications, the rash disappeared. Normally such rash would not go away for at least a week. The only thing I've done differently was adding that extra step of Avene water. My fickle skin is also calmer overall with continuous application. Even though I STILL don't want to think about buying water, I went back and bought a larger bottle. Don't know why it's working, but while it's working, the skeptic in me will just stay quiet.

on 7/25/2005 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this together with Avene Recovery Cream, it was a "package deal" and it was in my bathroom for months before I decided to give it a try. If I just spray it on my skin and that's, it doesn't work for me at all, no moisture, nothing. So, now I wash my face, dry it with a towel then lightly spray some Avene water all over my face and right away use some face cream (Avene Recovery). First of all, the face cream spreads on sooo much better and I am using very little product compared with how much I was using before and the results are also great, my skin has alot more moisture, looks supple and glowing. I have't try this with other water or toner but I bet it would be the same , next I want to try the same thing with PC's normal / oily toner because I have the huge 16 oz bottle of it brant new. If i fnd Avene Thermal Water on sale I will buy it again but I don't know if I would pay the full price for it ...

on 7/9/2005 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Had lots of acne. Skin was red and bumpy around chin area and upper lip. Sprayed on my face everyday, and after a week, plus using Diacneal anti blemish treatment, my face is all smooth and not irrtated again. Beginning to believe in this Thermal Water thing..........................

on 6/26/2005 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i really like this product. at first i did not see much use or difference to my skin but after a while of using it everyday my face got a lot softer and smoother! i use it whenever i want now since the weather is getting hot!

on 6/25/2005 5:17:00 PM

Great to use on my sensitive skin after I cleanse. I find that toners make my skin feel dry and tight and this does the perfect job of "toning" my skin. I love it's multiple uses: after shaving my legs, on rashes, and to set makeup. I will certainly buy this product again!

on 6/16/2005 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great stuff. As I have hypersensitive skin this is the perfect Toner after cleansing for me. It's so refreshing and calming and my skin was soothing within some hours after using it the very first time. Will surely repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products