Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/25/2012 2:34:00 PM

Ok after reading so many stellar comments and I just had elbow surgery so I said what would be a good present for me. Well that was easy this phenomenal palette that's what. Ok I love it and I knew I would the colors are simply beautiful! Since so much has been said for those who do not have it I will point out the benefits of having this palette.

~Neutral eye looks that go with everything I used to only wear colors because I have light eyes this is the first neutral palette that I think anyone who wants to delve into more for e at least age appropriate eye looks. I'm 32 I may not look it but know I can't wear sparkles everyday. So to me it's my first grown up palette.
~The colors are amazing I like them better than Naked because for my skin tone they really look nice. I told my boyfriend though I want the Naked for my birthday it's like choosing between kids I love them both so I think both are worth a try for sure.
~For the price you get so much shadow and they are high pigmented which I find means a little goes a long way.
~This palette will last for ages and is perfect for travel no more bulky makeup bag of all the eyeshadows I bring because I might need a color. So it makes travel and going about great.
~The looks you can create are endless I keep looking and saying oh I can do this and this so I love the creativity it gives me.
~I'm really in love with my Naked2 and understand why so many love it so give it a try no matter what you can find a awesome look that is all your own.Plus I love all the tutorials on YouTube truly an amazing product<3

I would totally buy this again and def for my friends this is a gift that keeps on giving.:)

on 8/24/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love love love this palette. I generally do not like buying eyeshadow palettes Because I wind up using like 2 colors and hate the ret. but with this one I love all of the colors except for chopper( way to glittery for my liking).

on 8/21/2012 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this palette. I use it everyday. The colors are so pretty. The is my second high end product, so I kind of freaked about the price, but it is worth it. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/21/2012 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Better packaging, more durable than the Naked 1, but I don't reach for it nearly as often. I maybe use this palette once every few weeks, where I use the Naked1 palette close to daily. The colors are a bit darker/deeper than the Naked 1, but still a great palette. Just a bit dark for me. The colors, just like Naked 1, really pop when wet with primer or a little MAC Fix+. Gorgeous! I am not sure I would buy this palette again b/c mainly it will last me FOREVERRRRR.. as I hardly ever reach for it.

on 8/20/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

its cooler tone allows for everyday looks! great colour payoff and I use it more then my naked palette p.s. better packaging !

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Use it everyday, the double-sided brush is great quality!

PROS:
Colours are fab! Every colour you need!
SUPER Pigmented
12 Colours

CONS: Absolutely none!

on 8/17/2012 4:29:00 PM

Ok so I have the Naked Pallette and i love it, but i do tend to use more of the colours than others, (personally after playing around with some of the colours in the original palette i was a fan of every colour apart from the middles ones like toasted and hustle- the rest of the colours i was a fan of of,, i just felt that those two didn't really 'fit' or look right with the others, but thats just me.

Moving on to this palette, i bought it in NYC as a holiday treat after lusting after it for a while- i had a play around with the colour swatches they had out in sephora and in my opinion all of these colours seem to 'go together' much better.

As for the quality, i'm a big believer in you get what you pay for with make up and these eyeshadows although they are expensive they blend wonderfully without compromising the colour, and they hold their pigment admirably (English girl running round NYC in August and at the end of the day my eyeshadow had stayed on.. thats impressive)

I think the packaging is perfect, especially if you are taking it on hols with you, its easy to just chuck in your case and i think the simple design is perfect. Also, unlike other UD palettes the case is hard which protects the mirror.

The lipgloss you get with this palette is awesome too & i like that they gave you a crease and shadow brush this time.

Price wise, although it isn't cheap the eyeshadows last for ages, i've had Naked for a year now and it looks like i've hardly touched it, and i'm sure Naked2 will be the same

Overall a big thumbs up for UD on this one!

on 8/15/2012 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

Words cannot discribe how much I love this palette! I went into Sephora either wanting Naked or Naked 2 but didn't know what would work on my cool skintone. I was suggested Naked 2 and I've been using it every day since. I love the matte shades but the sparkle ones make my brown eyes pop. I was surpised at the lack of fallout these shadows had. I know $50 seems alot for eyeshadows but trust me it's so worth it. It's my favorite item in my makeup collection.

on 8/15/2012 7:52:00 AM

I have the original Naked Palette and I used that everyday and when Naked 2 came out, like sequels to movies, I thought the first would be the best and bought it thinking I would like it but instead I love it! Even more so than the original. The colors are more natural and there are more matte shades to use. I like to blend and mix so having a combination of shimmery and matte works best for me and what I like. I currently use a combination of the original Naked and Naked 2. I can go from day to night eye makeup in a snap. The colors are gorgeous and compliment every skin tone.

I also love the Naked lip gloss and the eye shadow applicator included in the palette. For $50, this is a great buy! You wouldn't be able to buy all the eye shadows and the applicator for that amount.

I like the packaging of the orignal palette better. The brown velvet package makes it look luxurious. The Naked 2 palette is nice, just not as pretty. But for me, that's okay. It's what's inside that matters. I highly recommend.

on 8/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I received this palette as a late birthday present from my best friend. I've been eyeing this palette for so long and once I got it I was ecstatic . I thought this palette contained more neutral wearable colors than the original naked palette . The packaging is a sturdy sleek case that opens easily. It feels and looks expensive IMO. The colors are absolutely beautiful ! all of them are neutral shades appropriate for everyday . I love how it includes a variety of finishes like matte , shimmer , and glitter . The shadows are extremely pigmented and work beautifully with each other . They look nice with and without a primer . I also love how the palette comes with the crease/shadow brush and a tiny size of lip junkie . The brush is super soft and picks up pigment well , and the lipgloss gives nice color with a pleasant cooling sensation . It is a bit pricy , about $50 . But besides that I love love love this palette and would recommend this to anyone !

Popular Palettes