Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/15/2012 7:52:00 AM

I have the original Naked Palette and I used that everyday and when Naked 2 came out, like sequels to movies, I thought the first would be the best and bought it thinking I would like it but instead I love it! Even more so than the original. The colors are more natural and there are more matte shades to use. I like to blend and mix so having a combination of shimmery and matte works best for me and what I like. I currently use a combination of the original Naked and Naked 2. I can go from day to night eye makeup in a snap. The colors are gorgeous and compliment every skin tone.

I also love the Naked lip gloss and the eye shadow applicator included in the palette. For $50, this is a great buy! You wouldn't be able to buy all the eye shadows and the applicator for that amount.

I like the packaging of the orignal palette better. The brown velvet package makes it look luxurious. The Naked 2 palette is nice, just not as pretty. But for me, that's okay. It's what's inside that matters. I highly recommend.

on 8/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I received this palette as a late birthday present from my best friend. I've been eyeing this palette for so long and once I got it I was ecstatic . I thought this palette contained more neutral wearable colors than the original naked palette . The packaging is a sturdy sleek case that opens easily. It feels and looks expensive IMO. The colors are absolutely beautiful ! all of them are neutral shades appropriate for everyday . I love how it includes a variety of finishes like matte , shimmer , and glitter . The shadows are extremely pigmented and work beautifully with each other . They look nice with and without a primer . I also love how the palette comes with the crease/shadow brush and a tiny size of lip junkie . The brush is super soft and picks up pigment well , and the lipgloss gives nice color with a pleasant cooling sensation . It is a bit pricy , about $50 . But besides that I love love love this palette and would recommend this to anyone !

I am not very experienced with eyeshadow because I usually just wear mascara, but I was curious about this palette after seeing the reviews... the naked II appealed to me more than the original naked palette because it has more light shades, and I actually really like to play around with them, getting inspiration from youtube tutorials... I have the impression that all the shades go well together and look good no matter what I do...Very fun!

on 8/13/2012 11:46:00 AM

The Naked 2 Pallette is amazing. I would absolutley but it again. Its very pigmented and blends well. Very pretty colors too. Just a little expensive but TOTALLY worth it.

on 8/13/2012 8:40:00 AM

I love LOVE this pallete.omg the colors are phenomenal!they are all wearable and look great on any skin tones!!!and i must say the black shadow is amazing for smokey eyes!the only thing i did not like was the packaging its kinda borring

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this last night but I am smitten <3 I tried multiple eyeshadow combinations using this palette and am happy to find that these colors all go great with one another. It's definitely worth the hefty price tag--which isn't so hefty when you consider how many colors you're getting and they're all wearable (unlike other palettes where you end up ignoring a few colors)

on 8/11/2012 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best eyeshadow-palette that I have ever bought. All the eyeshadows are wearable and I use this almost every single day. I would buy it again!

I absolutely love this. Every color is wearable and so pretty and they last. I would definately repurchase.

on 8/7/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really regret buying this palette for NZ$120. Compared to other brands, the UD glitter/shimmery shades that make up most of this palette are extremely aging on over 35 eyes without some major eye prep or eye primer base. More wrinkly show-girl than naked babe. I don't want it to come off wrinkly but I don't think its worth the extra time as I dont have to do this with other brands yet! The three matte colors are disappointing, they look muddy and chalky ash on my very fair warm skin. Not fond of the synthetic brush either, both ends are way too big and cake on too much color and don't blend well. I prefer the Sigma color palette in "Bare" as the colors are more matte, look fresher, more natural and more varied, plus the double ended brush is regular Sigma quality in the E25 and E30.

The 4 matte eyeshadows are lovely for the daytime. The shimmers are ok but they make my eyelids look a bit wrinkly so I have to use sparingly. The gloss is cute it is sheer rose pink with a minty taste. The brush I thought was horrible with these shadows.The larger blender end is a slimy synthetic bristle brush. It doesn't blend properly, just smears it around. Its way too big for my crease. The smaller eyeshadow end is meant to be a liner brush but its too big and makes ugly thick lines with not much definition. Its ok as a cream eyeshadow brush or wetfoiling mineral eyeshadows.

on 8/7/2012 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette much more than the first one. I prefer the taupe-y colors this palette offers. The shadows are smooth with out any glitter fall out. Can be used for day and night time looks. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy.

Popular Palettes