Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The Naked 2 palette contains the perfect range of neutral shades for my skin tone, and that's why I love it! Who knew that you could create such an endless variety of looks with just twelve tiny tins of color? My only complaint is the staying power; while each shadow is highly pigmented, I find that it doesn't last on my eyelids if I forget to use a primer first. For the price we're paying, that stuff ought to stick a little better!

Also, I LOVE-love the brush that came with the palette.

on 7/28/2012 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love Naked 2!
I wasn't sure whether to buy it or not as I do have the first Naked palette, but I am so glad I did!
The quality of the shadows is amazing, and the colours are so beautiful! I use 10/12 of the shadows on a regular basis, and the others just on occasion and for me that is enough to make the price worth it. (:
Love, love, love it!

on 7/28/2012 5:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

After debating whether to get the Naked2 or the original Naked palette, i decided to go for the Naked2, as the packaging looked a lot better. I am so glad that i bought it, i love the quality of the eyeshadows & i've used every shade several times. Although, i wish there was more than 3 matte shades, i still love the metallic colours. I know many people complained about the brushes in the original Naked palette, saying they wish they had the eyeliner, i've got to say, i love the double sided brush that the palette comes with. I've got a full set of makeup brushes, but i find myself using the brush the palette comes with. I do plan on purchasing the original Naked palette soon, as the 2 palettes are completely different, but if i ever run out of the Naked2, i will buy it again.

on 7/27/2012 4:14:00 PM

this is an amazing, amazing palette for anyone who has cool tones in their skin. the formulas are buttery and pigmented and can can be blended together with ease. on top of getting a wide selection of cool toned neutrals, you receive a great quality 2 sided brush.

TIP: dip your brush (either side( lightly in water and into the shimmery shades. the colors will last longer. :)

on 7/24/2012 5:59:00 PM

Like a lot of other people and the reviewer below, I also lusted after a Naked palette for a long time. And when I finally decided to splurge on it, UD came out with the Naked 2 palette! LOL! Unfortunately for me the shades and colors was not flattering on my extremely yellow skintone unlike the original Naked palette. When people said this suited the cooler toned people better, they were not kidding. Because this looks amazing on my friend who has a cooler undertone. This went back to the store for me.

on 7/23/2012 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Like a lot of other people, I lusted after a Naked palette for a long time. When it came time to pull the trigger, I had to decide whether to get the original or Naked2 palette. I chose the Naked2 because it has cooler shades and more taupe-y shades that I prefer to the warmer coppery shades that are in the original Naked palette.
First of all, I definitely prefer the packaging of the Naked2. The metal case reminds me of a pencil case and is nice and sturdy.
The eyeshadows themselves are absolutely glorious. They're so pigmented and creamy. The glittery colors do have some fallout but still pretty. I like that there's a matte back as well. This was really my first foray into non-drugstore eyeshadows and I can't go back. I still buy drugstore eyeshadows but they just don't compare. Nothing I've tried is as pigmented and creamy.
The lipgloss that comes with the palette is nice. I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses in general so I could have done without it but I like the cool silicone-y tip.
My least favorite thing about the palette is the brush. The blending side is too long and sparse to be of much use. The flat end is okay but not my favorite for putting on powder shadows. I think I would have much preferred an eyeliner and/or primer potion like with the original Naked palette.

Overall, I think this is definitely worth the money. $50 for 12 shadows is about $4 a shadow. Single eyeshadows at the drugstore can easily cost the same amount and while you may get a little more product, it's rarely of as nice quality.

on 7/21/2012 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this product for 2-3 weeks now. I like the selection of colors and that the shadows do not bother my eyelids like cheap eyeshadows. The variety of neutral shades is all that I really need to have. I prefer the colors over NAKED original because the silver in NAKED II is cool toned and there is a solid black.

One of the best eyeshadow palettes for pale blue eyed folk. Lots of brown to make our eyes pop. Also, I don't really need to buy a bottle of primer potion to make it stay. Thinking about buying an extra large bottle still though.

on 7/21/2012 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was contemplating whether or not I should purchased this since I already own the first Naked palette. The colours in Naked 2 are pretty similar and they even repeated the shade 'Half Baked'. What I love about the Naked 2 is that it offers more greige/taupe colours which the Naked 1 doesn't have. My favourite shades are Tease, Foxy, Suspect and Busted which I find I use the most often. As with most Urban Decay eyeshadows that I've tried, there is a bit of fallout especially from the shimmery shades so it pays to always tap off the excess before you apply it. I don't care too much for the lipgloss that comes with the palette, but I do love the brush. It's great for blending colours in the crease. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this palette.

This an amazing everyday palette. I use bootycall and snakebite the most. It's just such natural colours. It suits everyone. I think the Naked 1 palette has more of a variety of colours. I really got excited when this palette came out and i'm not really dissapointed but there half baked was in there which was already in the first urban decay palette.

on 7/12/2012 6:35:00 PM

Absolutely love this palette. I have the naked 1 and I love it too. I had a hard time deciding whether to get it because of the reviews comparing the two palettes and whether it was necessary to purchase the naked 2. IMO they are quite different. Naked 1 is bronze and browns while naked 2 is more greys and taupes. And beng a neutral girl, I love both tones and need both. And being a neutral girl, after purchasing naked 2, I feel I don't look at other neutral palettes. I am going to be satisfied for quite a while. All the shade apply buttery and pigmented, only YDK had some fall out but not as bad as sidecar from naked 1. If you like greys and taupes, I would definitely recommend getting this even if you have the first one.

My only complaint is I wish they included an eyeliner instead of the brush. The brush is useless, it's synthetic and has too much slip that the shadows just don't hold on the brush well. It would work better as a concealer brush or for cream shadows. The gloss is sheer but I like the cute packaging and minty scent.

Popular Palettes