Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great quality and pigmentation!! Most wearable colors you will ever find..

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

BEST PALETTE THAT MONEY CAN BUY! I prefer this over the original Naked palette imo. The colours are lighter, with a few shimmers and mattes. The matte black is great as a liner, and is the same quality as Carbon e/s from MAC. I would compare all of these shadows to MAC quality as they glide on perfectly, blend well and have great staying power with excellent pigmentation. There are also more browns, which is great for everyday looks and also for smokey eyes. The amount of looks that can be created is infinite. The brush is also great with this, and the gloss is pretty amazing aswell, such a great everyday gloss. I know this palette is pricy $$$ however it will last years, you get alot of shadow for your money and also the brush and gloss add to the value. I couldn't recommend this more!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

First, this palette is cool toned. I noticed many people say they do not like this palette because its too warm, when in reality their skin is too warm and this palette is too cool for them. The colors, even the purples, with the exception of Half Baked all have more of a grey/cool undertone. Naked 1 all the colors are warm hence the golds and bronzes. This palette is cool/taupey. Some of the colors in this palette are similar to Naked 1, so that is something to consider when thinking if you want to buy both:
Half Baked is in both palettes.
Suspect and Sidecar are similar.
Toasted is a slightly darker YDK.
Snakebite and Smog are also similar.
To me the standout shades in this palette are: Verve, a pretty shimmery light taupe/silver. Blackout, a nice rich, matte black. Also, Pistol a dark taupe/silvery grey.

This is more a silver and black smoky eye palette, whereas Naked 1 is gold and browns. I feel like Naked 2 gives a overall darker looking eye, whereas Naked 1 gives a softer smoky eye look. This is probably due to the bigger contrast in colors of this palette. All the colors in Naked 1 blend together more seamlessly. I do freelance bridal makeup and I do feel like Naked 1 is more flatteringly on a variety of skin tones than Naked 2 is. Naked 1 works on almost everyone, but Naked 2 only really looks good on those with neutral or cool skin tones.

I love this product, the colours are brilliant, and I use all of them, something which rarely happens with a palette. I do wish there were more matte colours though, or even a new palette with the same colours in matte. My case doesn't close properly sometimes though. Would def repurchase

I am a person that doesn't use a lot of eyeshadows. It always seems a lit bit to much for me. I have a few ones: YSL, Chanel, that are great but very expensive for the use they have in my hands. With this palette I start using shadows everyday, I can't explain why, but it's true.
I really love colours and texture. Expensive but a great girls toy:))

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I enjoy using this palette.

This palette features cooler,vlighter colours to the original, which makes it very nice on my fair skin. The only repeat on this palette if half baked. Overall, I am glad I own both, but if I could chose only one, because I also fair, I would chose Naked 2.

Ad of course being urban decay, the quality of the shadows is lovely.vthey are silky and smooth, do not crease, and last all day.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This palette is my go to for natural or any smokey look. It is absolutely stunning, the pigmentation is perfection. A little goes a long way, I usually accompany this palette with urban decays primer potion in sin or the original version and it stays on all day long. You can use this without a primer and the pigmentation is still impressive. The price is a little high up there if you are on a budget there are cheaper alternatives but this is a must have for any kit. It will last you forever which is fantastic. The packaging is also fantastic, it is really cute and strong so it is ideal for travel use. Overall this is a great product and a holy grail!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I am not a palette-purchaser. I held off on Naked I because I hated the velvet packaging (brown velvet...really?) and didn't like all the glitter fallout. That said, I am a sucker for beautiful taupes and therein lies Naked 2's glory. For dark-skinned ladies with yellow tones like myself, silvers often look baby blue and neutral shades pull pink or white. The colours in Naked 2 have just the right amount of balance, not too warm or too cool. Foxy is such a gorgeous cream, not chalky at all. I adore Suspect, a light shimmery tan, and I have been using Snakebite in my crease almost every day for months. The only shade I don't love is Chopper because it's a total glitterbomb. One lippie off because I really think they could have snuck a matte medium/dark brown into this one. That aside, this is perfect for those who travel constantly and just need something to throw in an overnight bag. The brush is very high quality, too. Fifty is a lot to drop on one makeup item, but this one lives up to its price.

I have both Naked & Naked 2 palettes and I love them both! I feel like the original Naked palette works better with my skin tone, but I still use the Naked 2 just as much. The hard case packaging is also an added plus =)

I can't believe I paid $50 for a crappy package. First off I hardly use it and after a couple months of neglecting it I opened the palette only for the mirror inside to fall off completely. WTF. The eyeshadows are great no complaints about that but I didn't expect the mirror to fall off since I paid so much for it. Ok enough whining.

Video Reviews & Tutorials