Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/18/2012 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

BEST MASSCARA EVER .

on 7/18/2012 11:39:00 AM

I gave it 3stars cause it priced reasonably. But, I had the same result as Joy2uandme. It looks great and then after an hour or two, the lashes droops and the flakes starts. And, heavens if I forget to check, the mascara flakes are all over my face - not a pretty look. I may try it during the winter time, if it doesn't dry out by then. I won't repurchase since there are plenty other d/s mascaras that work really well for me.

on 7/18/2012 10:49:00 AM

absolutely love this mascara! I have long lashes but am always looking for some volume and this does it! My lashes look separated and defined. The black is a nice dark black too. For $3.50, you seriously cannot go wrong!

on 7/18/2012 9:35:00 AM

I walked past the Jordana display at walgreens and decided to try a few things because of the great reviews I've always seen here. This $2 mascara didn't disappoint. It gives me full, dark, non-clumpy lashes without that cheap-mascara crunch. It lasts all day, doesn't flake, and is easy to remove with any 'ol makeup removed. I absolutely will buy this again. For the price, it absolutely can't be beat.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Wow, I am so amazed at how well this mascara performs. I have thin sparse lashes and this makes them long and full. It wore over 10 hours well even with my oily eyelids. And better yet it did not give me red watery eyes like so many drugstore mascaras do. True it is not waterproof but for an everyday mascara this truly is wonderful. No more $20 mascara for me:)

3/19/2005 Edit: After years of using this mascara I have had to switch. The last 3 tubes were clumpy and flaky. I am not sure if Jordana changed the formula or if there were some problems in production but the quality of this mascara is not worth buying even at only $3. So sad because this was my default mascara.

on 7/16/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Bless MUA for discovering this because I wouldn't have looked twice at it otherwise, and it's fantastic! It makes my lashes longer and thicker, doesn't smudge, the brush works well for me, and it's super cheap. It's not quite as subtle as I usually like an everyday mascara to be, but it's so natural and non-clumpy that I think it's worth it. The HE companies should be ashamed of what they charge for a product that isn't as good. Love this stuff!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I had been sort of liking Benefit's They're Real. Lots of Makeup Alley folks were raving about this, so I figured for less than $3 it was worth a shot. I really like this! Did not clump, flake or melt off. That said, I am not a huge mascara fan to begin with-I wear it more out of necessity than a desire to wear mascara. No spider lashes either. All in all a good product that I will definitely repurchase at this price!

on 7/15/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought this was okay for the price. It went on great! I had fluttery fanned out lashes. But then about an hour later, my curl had drooped and then another hour later I had flakies. It didn't improve from there. I basically had to keep recurling my eyelashes every couple of hours and flicking away flakies all day. Too much work. Who has this much time to devote to their eye maintenance? Really I'd rather pay 7 bucks or even 26 dollars and not have to look at my eye area again until I take off my eye makeup. The peace of mind is worth it to me. But I guess I am just a crabby old woman and have decided life is just too short!

on 7/15/2012 8:20:00 AM

Bought this to try since everyone was raving. If mascara normally smudges on you, skip this. This will smudge too. It didn't hold my curl either. My HG is still Fasio mascara from Japan. This doesn't come close. But worth a try since its so cheap!

on 7/10/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This mascara is my new favorite! I love this stuff! I cant believe I've just discovered it!! I was browsing at Kmart one day and spotted this, for $2.99 I thought, I'll give a try-sooo glad I did. gives volume and long lashes!! I'm a bit of a mascara fiend and have tried several both name brand and drugstore, this is def in my top 5!