September 16, 2014 | 1754 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jgriswold81

I am SO glad I finally tried this mascara. Yes, I was a little skeptical at first considering it's $2.99 (most places), but man was I shocked. This has quickly become my HG every day mascara. As long as you know when to stop with the coats, it looks wonderful. I already have pretty full lashes, so maybe that's why it works so well for me, but I LOVE this stuff, and love that fact that it's cheap even more. I will definitely continue buying this mascara. You just can't beat the price for the quality!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I gave this a 3 with a "no" for re-buying. It's a great mascara for length & volume but that's not what I need. If it defined my lashes, made them thicker, and looked multiplied on top of that then this would be HG for me. For now it's just a mascara I use on top of my normal mascara when I want an oomph and to get glammed up. I don't use it except in special occasions. So it'll sit in my drawer forever until it's needed again. For some who have thick & many lashes, this will be HG for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great! It applies nicely and doesn't smudge unless it gets really hot outside and I'm sweating a lot; that's really good for something that doesn't say it's waterproof. It's also easy to remove with some eye makeup remover. I recommended this to my cousin and she's loving it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Yep, this lives up to the hype. It works for me best over another mascara (I like Dior's mascara base and Mac's Bold Back Studio Fix) rather than on its own, where it can go a bit clumpy. It's a very wet mascara and you will need to apply carefully. But I like the wetness, because it's easier to comb out my lashes and arrange perfectly and then have them dry that way - other mascaras are so viscous that if some of my lashes stick together, it is hell trying to get them to look natural again.

I also like that this removes easily, without having to pull or rub. I am all about being gentle on my lashes, especially since I do wear quite a bit of mascara, and so many products these days seem full of harsh chemicals and glues.

Ultimately this gives me long, glossy ultra-black lashes. I don't see the point in spending money on YSL when drugstore mascaras like this and Prestige are so amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by purplemonkeygirl

Just bought this and liked it but it is not waterproof and has issues (see below) It is, however, just as good as the high end mascaras, like Lancome Hypnose, if not better. It is very similar to Full & Soft, but doesn't make lashes quite as soft. Not bad for $3.

Even though this isn't waterproof, I found that it stays on just as long as the Full & Soft waterproof. I worked out, then layed out in the sun for a couple of hours (sweating) and it stayed on perfectly, no raccoon eyes.

It separates and volumizes lashes nicely without clumping and you can build it up nicely. It is a nice dark black color. . . very true black. When used with Dior lash plumper it gives me doll-like lashes.

**** The only caveat is that it stings my eyes and makes them tear slightly. Yet it doesn't run. . I've never had a mascara do that before. I plan on getting Clarins Double Fix to put over it and make it waterproof and see if it helps with the stinging/tearing. Awesome buy though and well worth a try if you need a non-waterproof mascara and it doesn't burn your eyes. But I would definitely choose Full & Soft waterproof, Heroine Make Long and Curl or CG Professional waterproof over this. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

Wow! I cannot believe I have not tried this sooner. I have been using this for several days and am still in total shock at this mascara's amazing abilities. I apply one coat and my lashes are touching my eyebrows. This stuff is magical. I have been using Loreal Vol. Carbon Black for months but I will use this for the rest of my mascara wearing days. Carbon Black as well all know gets clumpy and spidery. ugh. I have already bought all the tubes left at my Walgreen's, I am in fear that this will be discontinued or something. This is one of those products you can't believe you have missed, 2.99 is a total steal and I would honestly pay more for it. It is that good. I have def. overlooked this brand and look forward to trying more of its products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best one I've ever tried--the only thing that comes close is YSL Everlong. It builds very well and separates every lash. It's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't have anything new or exciting to add to all of the other reviews of this product. It is what it is: a great, cheap, non-smudging, Non-flaking, drug store mascara. There is NOTHING in this world that brings me joy the way that a great cheap make up find does. So if you need a little bit of happiness in a tube, pick this baby up at your local Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I like this a lot. I have long lashes but so straight they almost point downward. Unless I curl them they're hard to see. But I dont like to curl anymore since my lashes are quite brittle and prone to falling out that way. I can forgo curling when I use this mascara and still have visible, long, thick lashes fanned out that stay that way. Maybe not the same curl as with a lash curler but its a more than adequate trade off. Also can use on lower lashes with no transfer/smudging nor flakes. I have very dry, sensitive eyes and experience no irritation. Given mascara must be tossed every few months this is a great cheap thrill that truly works. My only gripe is its really hard for me to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by WutshudIDO

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard so many great things about this mascara .My local walgreens didn't carry it ,so I ordered it from there website.
It truly is amazing it holds a curl all day and all I used was one coat.No flaking ,no nasty smell .I tried high end brands and never again.