July 30, 2014 | 2064 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

I never thought it would happen... finding a mascara...at the drugstore no less...THAT I REACH FOR OVER YSL FAUX CILS! I find it interesting owning many different mascaras, because they ones you reach for over and over, subconsciously sometimes, are telling. In a do or die situation, I would rely on my cheapie Jordana mascara to hold all day, not not flake, smudge or smear on me. In addition, this is one of the few mascaras that I can get away with one coat! Fantastic! Being the product junkie that I am, I continue to test different things out. Currently, I'm testing all natural mascaras because I'm worried about the general health of my lashes... in so much as I am afraid the synthetics might be inhibiting my lash grow by making them dry out/fall out. If you held a gun to my head and made me choose... I would pick Jordana, without hesitation as my HG ,though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by dove267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Talk about HG mascara!!! I love this mascara so much! I have long, already slightly thick lashes, so most volumizing mascaras are too thick and clumpy on my lashes. I usually use Maybelline's one by one and one by one is great for a natural, clean look. This mascara is very much like that except it gives a lot more volume without clumping up and it still gives me definition!! It also lasts a decent amount of time on my very very oily skin without flaking/smearing! I FOUND MY HG! XD

UPDATE: I have found a better mascara, and this formula clumped up like crazy after the first month of use! :( It dried out a bit too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Chalupa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Crazy good mascara! The reviews on MUA prompted me to give it a try. This mascara is as good as the best mascaras I've ever used and, at only $2.99, it's probably the least expensive mascara that I've ever used. Talk about a perfect combination not often found in the world of cosmetics! My favorite mascara for the past 5 or so years has been Clinique Lash Doubling, which is 5 times the price. I am really happy with Jordana. It gives you really full, long lashes, stays on, doesn't flake, smear, and all of that. I find that it applies better when you scrape off the excess on the brush before applying. I'm tempted to buy a dozen of them in case they decide to stop making it! Jordan mascara is available at Walgreens in my area. Walmart may also sell it, I'm not sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good, cheap mascara alert! This isn't the best mascara ever, but it's the best one I've tried that's under $5. It claims to be a volumizing mascara, but I actually get a lot more length than volume - it makes my lashes crazy long. It also doesn't flake at all. The downside is that it tends to make my lashes clump together a bit and look spidery if I'm not careful. It's a wetter formula so I'm hoping that will diminish as it dries out a bit. Even so, I really do like it - especially for $3. Definitely worth a shot.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY. And volume? My foot!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Like everybody says it is a good mascara but it isnt the best imo. It still does not hold a curl on my stubborn lashes. ONLY waterproof will hold a curl and unfortunately they dont offer a wp formula. The brush works really well on my short skimpy stick straight lashes. Gives them volume and definition. I havent noticed any flaking which is nice since I wear contacts sometimes. For the price this a very good run of the mill mascara. I think if you already have amazing natural lashes this will give them the ooomph they need to make them glam but for those who need extra help like myself I will stick to my wp Maybelline falsies and CG volume exact. I would buy this as gifts for others though. I much prefer this to other regular non waterproof mascaras I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty amazing results! I was really pleasantly surprised to see how much volume and definition I got from this mascara and how cheap it is! Definitely recommend picking it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I am a mascara junkie. I must wear it everyday and even to the gym. I need mascara it is my drug. I have thin tiny lashes. My inner corner lashes are so tiny, most brushes are too big for them. I was in Walgreens and stumbled upon this mascara. It's so cheap ($2.99) so I decided to pick it up. When I got home, I had to try it. I was disappointed to find that it had one of those plastic wands like LashBlast. However, the Jordana plastic brush was so slim and small. I thought I bought another flop. Well....Well...Well....I was shocked by how much volume and length this mascara gave me. The brush is perfect actually and it reaches my inner corner lashes w/ ease. I no longer get mascara on my lids. Also, the formula is wet and allows for multiple layers without getting dry or clumpy. I actually achieved fake lash status with only 2 coats! I love the brush and handle, it is very sturdy and easy to use. The tube mouth has a nice tight entry that wipes any additional mascara. The packaging itself is really cute. The tube is black with pink lettering. Out of all the thousands of mascaras that I have tried, Prestige My Biggest Lashes was always my HG. Now, Jordana has taken HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

For 2.99, this mascara is amazing. When I'm on a budget, I'll always come back to this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

Considering how cheap and amazing this mascara is, I am a little worried about what goes in it. It just seems too good to be true. It's an excellent mascara that gives you a boat load of product. I've been on the same tube for over a month now and I have used a fraction of the product, which seems to never dry out. I know it has a lot of product in it because I tend to close my mascaras very tight and the stopper on the mascara came off with the top, revealing all the product in the mascara and I realized that there's a ton of product in there.

This is a non-waterproof mascara that will not hold a curl well if you have naturally very straight lashes. When I first opened the tube and used it, the product was unimpressive and it immediately made my lashes go straight. Then, I left it alone for a week and the product turned perfect. It holds a curl okay, not the best I've seen, and it is very very volumizing and slightly lengthening. This mascara might turn clumpy for those with lashes that are on the full side. It's very buildable as well and not very hard to remove. Overall, this is a fantastic mascara. I only worry about the ingredients since its comes with so much product and its very good.