September 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

Best mascara Ever!!!! I have tried expensive (DIOR, Lancome, MAC) has mascaras and this is by far THE BEST.. I WLL Repurchase for ever and ever............ Everyone needs to try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by xpeach_lollipopx

This was a very pleasant surprise. I forgot my makeup bag and it was going to be an hours drive to go retrieve it. Instead, I rushed to Walgreens to pick up some cheap makeup as a temporary replacement. The only two cheap makeup brands there were Wet n Wild and Jordana. Having been disappointed in my previous purchases of Wet n Wild mascara, I purchased Jordana's Best Lash. I have naturally long lashes, so lengthening is never a problem.. However, my lashes won't stay curled, even after I curl them with my Sheseido eyelash curler. Having forgotten my eyelash curler in my makeup bag, I wasn't expecting fantastic results. But I was amazed when I looked up and saw curly long, un-clumped eyelashes. My lashes are curlier with just this mascara on than they have ever been when I combined my old mascaras with my eyelash curler. And they have stayed curled!!!! I have used Bad Gal Lash, Diorshow, Bare Escentuals, and all the drugstore mascaras and nothing compares to this. It was only $1.99 at Walgreens, but I think the best part is that they don't test on animals or use animal products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I have ever used and I have tried alot of them. I can't believe this is a drug store mascara. It outperforms every high end mascara that I have tried (YSL, Lancome, Chanel) by a mile. It lengthens, voluminizes, separates and has a glossy black color. It stays on all day long with no fading and flaking. It doesn't clump. It is perfection in a bottle. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

I have tried quite a few mascaras just looking for one that would just give great looking lashes. I love love love that this mascara can give my lashes length as well as volume! And it is buildable with minimal clumping. Yes, sometimes it can cause clumps but it's nothing that can't be fix. It also lasts all day, does not weight my lashes down, and does not smudge or flake! The only thing is that it can be a bit harder to remove than some other mascaras. The best part is that it costs $3 at Walgreens. This has been the only place that carries Jordana in my area but I know they have an online site as well! I highly recommend you girls to try this - it is not gonna burn a hole in your pocket at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jgriswold81

I am SO glad I finally tried this mascara. Yes, I was a little skeptical at first considering it's $2.99 (most places), but man was I shocked. This has quickly become my HG every day mascara. As long as you know when to stop with the coats, it looks wonderful. I already have pretty full lashes, so maybe that's why it works so well for me, but I LOVE this stuff, and love that fact that it's cheap even more. I will definitely continue buying this mascara. You just can't beat the price for the quality!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I gave this a 3 with a "no" for re-buying. It's a great mascara for length & volume but that's not what I need. If it defined my lashes, made them thicker, and looked multiplied on top of that then this would be HG for me. For now it's just a mascara I use on top of my normal mascara when I want an oomph and to get glammed up. I don't use it except in special occasions. So it'll sit in my drawer forever until it's needed again. For some who have thick & many lashes, this will be HG for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great! It applies nicely and doesn't smudge unless it gets really hot outside and I'm sweating a lot; that's really good for something that doesn't say it's waterproof. It's also easy to remove with some eye makeup remover. I recommended this to my cousin and she's loving it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Yep, this lives up to the hype. It works for me best over another mascara (I like Dior's mascara base and Mac's Bold Back Studio Fix) rather than on its own, where it can go a bit clumpy. It's a very wet mascara and you will need to apply carefully. But I like the wetness, because it's easier to comb out my lashes and arrange perfectly and then have them dry that way - other mascaras are so viscous that if some of my lashes stick together, it is hell trying to get them to look natural again.

I also like that this removes easily, without having to pull or rub. I am all about being gentle on my lashes, especially since I do wear quite a bit of mascara, and so many products these days seem full of harsh chemicals and glues.

Ultimately this gives me long, glossy ultra-black lashes. I don't see the point in spending money on YSL when drugstore mascaras like this and Prestige are so amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by purplemonkeygirl

Just bought this and liked it but it is not waterproof and has issues (see below) It is, however, just as good as the high end mascaras, like Lancome Hypnose, if not better. It is very similar to Full & Soft, but doesn't make lashes quite as soft. Not bad for $3.

Even though this isn't waterproof, I found that it stays on just as long as the Full & Soft waterproof. I worked out, then layed out in the sun for a couple of hours (sweating) and it stayed on perfectly, no raccoon eyes.

It separates and volumizes lashes nicely without clumping and you can build it up nicely. It is a nice dark black color. . . very true black. When used with Dior lash plumper it gives me doll-like lashes.

**** The only caveat is that it stings my eyes and makes them tear slightly. Yet it doesn't run. . I've never had a mascara do that before. I plan on getting Clarins Double Fix to put over it and make it waterproof and see if it helps with the stinging/tearing. Awesome buy though and well worth a try if you need a non-waterproof mascara and it doesn't burn your eyes. But I would definitely choose Full & Soft waterproof, Heroine Make Long and Curl or CG Professional waterproof over this. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

Wow! I cannot believe I have not tried this sooner. I have been using this for several days and am still in total shock at this mascara's amazing abilities. I apply one coat and my lashes are touching my eyebrows. This stuff is magical. I have been using Loreal Vol. Carbon Black for months but I will use this for the rest of my mascara wearing days. Carbon Black as well all know gets clumpy and spidery. ugh. I have already bought all the tubes left at my Walgreen's, I am in fear that this will be discontinued or something. This is one of those products you can't believe you have missed, 2.99 is a total steal and I would honestly pay more for it. It is that good. I have def. overlooked this brand and look forward to trying more of its products.