October 2, 2014 | 1802 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Heartkeepsake

I recently got this mascara due to the great reviews on makeupalley. So thanks everyone !(: i have to say that i really like this mascara. I actually brought the other one the first time by mistake,( The best lash which has pink lettering instead of purple) because the packaging is so similar! But i have to say, that the best lash extreme volumizing one (purple) is WAY BETTER than the best lash one(pink).

The pink one tends to smudge and flake on me. The pink one is more natural and i find it gives the same effect that Maybelline's Full and Soft gives me. But i really cant deal with the smudging and flaking. The flakes get into my eye and my eyes start getting all red and watery, which is a nonooo !

BUT ! the purple one, omg the purple one, i really love it. I find it gives the same effect that my beloved Covergirl Lash Blast gives me; But this is wayyy cheaper (3 dollars vs 11 dollars in nyc)! And the brush on this one is smaller, which i find easier to work with. Also, i find that one coat of this mascara gives the same effect as 2 coats of lash blast! Can this mascara get any better !

My only complaint for this mascara is, it comes only in one shade, which is black, but the black is a pretty dramatic black, not gray toned or a soft black but a BLACKBLACK. I also find that when i apply the mascara my lashes look nice but after a few seconds, my lash tips start to change shape a little, so i have to use my fingers to press it back to shape. It also takes a little more time to completely dry. But the pros of this mascara definitely outweighs the cons ! If you like lash blast,you should like this mascara. But its definitely not for someone looking for a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Shaz809

Its okay, good price and does the job...just does now 'wow' me. I like my mascara blacker and thicker but this is fine to use during the day. I wont purchase it again but I dont mind using it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after I read reviews for it on MUA. I have used Lancome Hypnose for years and even though I have tried other mascaras, I always go back to Hypnose. I was totally shocked at how much I like this mascara! Honestly I will be saving my money and using this from now on since I have finally found a cheaper alternative to hypnose.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

Best mascara Ever!!!! I have tried expensive (DIOR, Lancome, MAC) has mascaras and this is by far THE BEST.. I WLL Repurchase for ever and ever............ Everyone needs to try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by xpeach_lollipopx

This was a very pleasant surprise. I forgot my makeup bag and it was going to be an hours drive to go retrieve it. Instead, I rushed to Walgreens to pick up some cheap makeup as a temporary replacement. The only two cheap makeup brands there were Wet n Wild and Jordana. Having been disappointed in my previous purchases of Wet n Wild mascara, I purchased Jordana's Best Lash. I have naturally long lashes, so lengthening is never a problem.. However, my lashes won't stay curled, even after I curl them with my Sheseido eyelash curler. Having forgotten my eyelash curler in my makeup bag, I wasn't expecting fantastic results. But I was amazed when I looked up and saw curly long, un-clumped eyelashes. My lashes are curlier with just this mascara on than they have ever been when I combined my old mascaras with my eyelash curler. And they have stayed curled!!!! I have used Bad Gal Lash, Diorshow, Bare Escentuals, and all the drugstore mascaras and nothing compares to this. It was only $1.99 at Walgreens, but I think the best part is that they don't test on animals or use animal products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I have ever used and I have tried alot of them. I can't believe this is a drug store mascara. It outperforms every high end mascara that I have tried (YSL, Lancome, Chanel) by a mile. It lengthens, voluminizes, separates and has a glossy black color. It stays on all day long with no fading and flaking. It doesn't clump. It is perfection in a bottle. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

I have tried quite a few mascaras just looking for one that would just give great looking lashes. I love love love that this mascara can give my lashes length as well as volume! And it is buildable with minimal clumping. Yes, sometimes it can cause clumps but it's nothing that can't be fix. It also lasts all day, does not weight my lashes down, and does not smudge or flake! The only thing is that it can be a bit harder to remove than some other mascaras. The best part is that it costs $3 at Walgreens. This has been the only place that carries Jordana in my area but I know they have an online site as well! I highly recommend you girls to try this - it is not gonna burn a hole in your pocket at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jgriswold81

I am SO glad I finally tried this mascara. Yes, I was a little skeptical at first considering it's $2.99 (most places), but man was I shocked. This has quickly become my HG every day mascara. As long as you know when to stop with the coats, it looks wonderful. I already have pretty full lashes, so maybe that's why it works so well for me, but I LOVE this stuff, and love that fact that it's cheap even more. I will definitely continue buying this mascara. You just can't beat the price for the quality!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I gave this a 3 with a "no" for re-buying. It's a great mascara for length & volume but that's not what I need. If it defined my lashes, made them thicker, and looked multiplied on top of that then this would be HG for me. For now it's just a mascara I use on top of my normal mascara when I want an oomph and to get glammed up. I don't use it except in special occasions. So it'll sit in my drawer forever until it's needed again. For some who have thick & many lashes, this will be HG for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great! It applies nicely and doesn't smudge unless it gets really hot outside and I'm sweating a lot; that's really good for something that doesn't say it's waterproof. It's also easy to remove with some eye makeup remover. I recommended this to my cousin and she's loving it too!