August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't have anything new or exciting to add to all of the other reviews of this product. It is what it is: a great, cheap, non-smudging, Non-flaking, drug store mascara. There is NOTHING in this world that brings me joy the way that a great cheap make up find does. So if you need a little bit of happiness in a tube, pick this baby up at your local Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I like this a lot. I have long lashes but so straight they almost point downward. Unless I curl them they're hard to see. But I dont like to curl anymore since my lashes are quite brittle and prone to falling out that way. I can forgo curling when I use this mascara and still have visible, long, thick lashes fanned out that stay that way. Maybe not the same curl as with a lash curler but its a more than adequate trade off. Also can use on lower lashes with no transfer/smudging nor flakes. I have very dry, sensitive eyes and experience no irritation. Given mascara must be tossed every few months this is a great cheap thrill that truly works. My only gripe is its really hard for me to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by WutshudIDO

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard so many great things about this mascara .My local walgreens didn't carry it ,so I ordered it from there website.
It truly is amazing it holds a curl all day and all I used was one coat.No flaking ,no nasty smell .I tried high end brands and never again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Kiruby82

After seeing the reviews here, i went to walgreens to buy this mascara. I was very pleased with the results after applying it. It makes my lashes very long and black. However, the volumizing effect was not the main thing i noticed when i used it. There is, indeed, some volumizing effect but nothing that amazed me a lot (hence the 4 lippies). I have used other mascaras with better volumizing effect, but i am still ok with the effect of this one. Another good thing about this mascara is that it holds the curl all day. I have naturally semi-curly lashes but i don't need to use a lash curler previously when using this mascara and after several hours i still see them curled up perfectly. It doesn't smear under the eyes much, which is a very good thing for not being a waterproof mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, unless you apply more than 2 coats with a generous amount, which isn't recommended with any mascara anyway. I am very happy with it, especially cause it is very inexpensive. It does a lot for its value and i even bought 2 backups a few days later. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by FrogPrincess1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is excellent! So far I like all Jordana products but I am extremely picky about mascara. This did not clump, flake, and it held a curl. It definately defined as well. This is comparable to some high end brands that I have used. It was $2.99 at Walgreens and its THE BEST drugstore buy and a great beauty secret given the results compared to price. EXCELLENT product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by michelle888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

GREAT recommendation, MUA! Love this site! Anyway I purchased this based on the rave reviews and I was astounded. . . great, big, curled, LONG, defined, pitch-black, clump-free lashes AT LAST! I used to love the Chanel Instant Lash mascara and when that was discontinued, as good things usually are, I was left in a mascara void. I tried YSL, Dior, La Femme, L'Oreal, Lancome, all the usual suspects and was NEVER satisfied. This drugstore GEM is a steal, overdelivers and underpromises, and makes my lashes look WOW. I hope they don't discontinue this mascara OH PLEASE! Anyway try it out you will be thrilled!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lovestosmile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara. I've bought $30.00 mascara and I've bought $3.00 mascara....this stuff is fabulous! Never received so many compliments on my eyelashes. Big thumbs way up! Loooooove Jordana

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would give it a 5 if it came in a dark brown or black/brown, I only have seen it sold in black, and I don't think black for mascara should be considered a basic shade, it's far too harsh for many people, black/brown would be better. Mascara itself is very good, it's both thickening and lengthening, gave me a false lash look with just one layer, seems to hold a curl well (I didn't have it on long enough to find out for sure), was easy to remove, and if it came in a shade I would actually be able to wear on daily basis it would be priceless to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by klc1991

I bought this mascara because of all the great reviews hoping it would work just as well on me. It looked good for the first minute after applying and then my eyelashes completely dropped and looked pin straight. Wasn't what I was looking for, I need a mascara that can hold a curl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alright, dammit. You got me, MUA. I was suckered into shelling out three big ones for this mascara, and I don't regret it one bit, nu-uh, no-how.
At first, I felt like I wasted money. I'm a huge CoverGirl Lashblast fan, and Jordana just seemed too thick and goopy compared to CG. Also, I like silicone brushes, and Jordana has the regular... other kind. Whatever that's called. Consequently, for a few weeks after I used it a couple times, Jordana sat collecting dust in my makeup basket.
Only recently did I decide to crack the tube open again and discover its powers. Since it seemed to dry up a bit, application has become a breeze, my lashes are volumized, lengthened and darkened without the initial overdone gloopiness. It's now probably my favorite mascara next to CG.
Unfortunately, though, the mascara can re-gloop or too much can get on the brush, so you have to be careful. Jordana's too good for its own good sometimes. Even the packaging is great- it's simplistic, and the tube is narrow and non-awkward.
All in all, this is an absolute gem for the price. I could seriously see myself not needing to buy any more expensive mascaras after trying this one. It's fantastic.