July 29, 2014 | 2071 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by JeepsAndFlowers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product at Target on sale for $5.49. My Lashblast and Sky Rise mascaras had run out, and I decided to try this! Soo glad I did! The brush is phenomenal. It literally does grab every lash and lengthens/volumizes them. It holds a curl beautifully and doesn't leave your lashes feeling brittle or hard, but on the softer side. Great mascara for a great price, and I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by mariahlynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this mascara in Very Black and I was very surprised when I first use it. It seperated my lashes nicely and it didn't clumb, which was really nice because the last mascara I used, the Falsies, clumped really bad. I would definitely but this mascara again, but I'm still experimenting. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by bbball17

i absolutely love the waterproof version of this mascara, but this normal version really is no good. it did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes unfortunately. my lashes actually look weighed down. i was really hoping this would be as good as the waterproof because i really dont like wearing waterproof mascara (so hard to take off). oh well, time to search for something new....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by monishagohil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There has been a lot of mixed reviews with this mascara but to be honest I think it works for girls with medium-long lashes. With my long lashes , it created volume and I've noticed many of the women who bought this loved the colossal mascara by maybelline. This mascara does not lengthen your lashes as well as a other mascaras e.g the colossal mascara , it makes them look more defined and prettier. I did notice after long wear it did slightly clump but other than that I think this mascara wasn't created for everyone-but for women with quite long lashes who aren't really looking for a dramatic lengthen. It is good in some ways but not in others , not too pricey and I have actually got compliments whilst wearing this mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was time for a new mascara and I saw that this one had a rubber brush, which always seem to work really well, so I got this one. It's ok and makes my lashes look fairly long but it has the tendency to flake a bit so I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Was soo excited to try this one... Such a huge disappointment!! I hate this stuff! Did nothing for my lashes, nothing!! Made them a clumpy, ugly mess. Nothing about this stuff I liked. The brush is too small to really add any volume or length.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by titina206

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really wanting to try this mascara, specially being a big fan of the collossal one, I wanted to see if this one worked for me, but it didn't.
The formula does not look as dark as the colossal one. I put the two wands together, and this one ends up looking grey instead of black.
The brush gets all my lashes, one by one, but, my eyes with one coat of mascara, and without mascara, look exactly the same, and with two coats, my lashes clump, and they don't even look fuller, or longer.
The wand itself is one of the things that bothers me because it's very flexible, and the plastic fivers (I don't know how to name them, sorry), are not as good as the ones on the covergirl lashblast (orange tube).
This mascara is about 10 euros, and there are "buy one, get one free" or things like that here, so I find it very pricy considering the quality that you get.
Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by BriBoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVELOVELOVED THIS PRODUCT. Haha, I lovee this. It made my lashes long and dramatic and didn't clump[;

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smudged and clumped on me despite my wiping the wand each time before use. I also found the brush too flexible as it 'gave' too much each time I pressed it against my lashes so that I didn't have the control I needed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i dont like this at all. basically is like the weak handshake of mascara - leaves no impression - the brush LOOKS like it would be nifty, but isnt and the product looked, to me, to be inky and wet - but is more just watery and blah instead. i like inky black, non waxy, non fiber mascara - yet this disappoints. (i like loreals telescopic carbon black, no matter what others i try)