November 27, 2014 | 1478 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by MakupFixated

My HG mascara! I am beyond happy that I found this.
I love it because it seperates my lashes and is so buildable. It's lengthening/volumizing as well.
The only bad thing about it is pertaining to the packaging. Sometimes the inner part of the cap will slide off when you open it. All you have to do is close it tight and it will go back to place. I'm on my second bottle and it has done this with both bottles.
Other than that I LOVE it and will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by rocksister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of the best mascaras I've ever used! The Blackest Black really brings out my eye color and makes my lashes really long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

For me, this was more separating and lengthening than volumizing at all. It's been good to use for work, but it wouldn't be one I'd turn to for drama. The formula has a slight scent, which doesn't bother me, but it may irritate some with sensitive eyes (or noses). I'd repurchase, but there are other Maybelline mascaras that I like more.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tinnag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

So wanted to love this.. But I threw it away after a week of trying to make it work for me .. Will stick to my loréal voluminous!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by JeepsAndFlowers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product at Target on sale for $5.49. My Lashblast and Sky Rise mascaras had run out, and I decided to try this! Soo glad I did! The brush is phenomenal. It literally does grab every lash and lengthens/volumizes them. It holds a curl beautifully and doesn't leave your lashes feeling brittle or hard, but on the softer side. Great mascara for a great price, and I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by mariahlynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this mascara in Very Black and I was very surprised when I first use it. It seperated my lashes nicely and it didn't clumb, which was really nice because the last mascara I used, the Falsies, clumped really bad. I would definitely but this mascara again, but I'm still experimenting. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by bbball17

i absolutely love the waterproof version of this mascara, but this normal version really is no good. it did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes unfortunately. my lashes actually look weighed down. i was really hoping this would be as good as the waterproof because i really dont like wearing waterproof mascara (so hard to take off). oh well, time to search for something new....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by monishagohil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There has been a lot of mixed reviews with this mascara but to be honest I think it works for girls with medium-long lashes. With my long lashes , it created volume and I've noticed many of the women who bought this loved the colossal mascara by maybelline. This mascara does not lengthen your lashes as well as a other mascaras e.g the colossal mascara , it makes them look more defined and prettier. I did notice after long wear it did slightly clump but other than that I think this mascara wasn't created for everyone-but for women with quite long lashes who aren't really looking for a dramatic lengthen. It is good in some ways but not in others , not too pricey and I have actually got compliments whilst wearing this mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was time for a new mascara and I saw that this one had a rubber brush, which always seem to work really well, so I got this one. It's ok and makes my lashes look fairly long but it has the tendency to flake a bit so I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Was soo excited to try this one... Such a huge disappointment!! I hate this stuff! Did nothing for my lashes, nothing!! Made them a clumpy, ugly mess. Nothing about this stuff I liked. The brush is too small to really add any volume or length.