October 25, 2014 | 902 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

You can buy this bb cream on Amazon around nine to fourteen dollars, a fraction of the original cost. The cream is housed in an attractive hot pink bottle, and I was fortunate enough to receive the new packaging, a smaller bottle; however, I would be wary of carrying this around without a protective bag, as this might leak if you accidentally press the button on top. The shade comes out a bit grey, but later oxidizes into my skin tone. I'm around NC 20-25. I'd say that the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream spreads more easily on my skin and is a better match, but since it contains mineral oil, I cannot use it on my forehead and chin as I will break out. This product has a mild floral scent, which doesn't bother me. If this product was in a squeeze tube I'd definitely give it a five star rating. The coverage is sheer while the Missha offers medium to full coverage. I don't find that my skin becomes more oily when using this. I occasionally powder this off with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light/Medium.
Edit: This is currently my favorite bb cream :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by borrricua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing that covers my pores. i have large pores on my nose and cheeks and this makes them disappear. I use it alone on days that I don;t want to wear foundation and I mix it with my foundation on normal days. Amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Samanthakw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on amazon after seeing a few reviews on it.

For awhile I've been trying to put on moisturizer and sunscreen under my foundation and then trying to layer too much and it ended up making my skin aggitated and my face felt sticky like sunscreen all day. It was really bothersome. So I bought the BB cream pink label and I am SO pleased!

The packaging is an adorable pink little container with a pump top to squeeze out the product, I only use about half a pump for my whole face. I like to use my clean fingers to blend it in, but you can use a brush or a blending sponge.

At first I was worried because it came out a weird grey/beige color and I thought it was going to look terrible- but as your work it into your skin, it starts to take your natural color. It looked flawless on my light skin!

I've been using it for a couple weeks and I haven't had any breakouts or bad reactions and I can honestly say I'm already seeing a difference in my skin. My skin looks lighter, some old acne scars and current pimples have been going away and overall, my skin looks very healthy!

I still wear my moisurizer underneath because my skin is so dry (California heat is killer!), but I am definitely on the BB cream bandwagon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by mei696

I brought this on my holiday, because i heard so much reviews on it. And i'm so glad i brought It gives my skin a nice dewy finish, i have dry skin but throughout the day i get this nice dewy finish from it which i like. the coverage is alot better than some other bb creams i tried. So far this is my favourite. The price is reasonable, i just dont really like how it doesnt have a lid for the pump, meaning its not really travel free, cos it will just spill everywhere. so i always keep the box that it comes with. overall its a good product, packerging disappointing, even tho it looks cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonBunz

I enjoyed using this product because it covers my imperfections well, such as large pores and fine lines. Also it covered my acne scars pretty well. It has a thick and creamy consistency which can be applied with finger tips, wet sponge or foundation brush. The coverage is build-able so whether you want a light coverage or heavy coverage is up to you. You will need to blot through out the day if you have an oily T-zone. I would definitely be using this during winter because it is very nourishing. As for the color, it does have a gray cast when you first put it on but once it oxidizes with your skins natural oil it will match your skin tone. If you are acne prone it would be best to do a deep cleaning when you take this product off. I am lazy so I didn't remove it properly and so I broke out a bit (my own fault) but, other than that I will be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought mine off E-bay for about $20NZD including shipping which is amazing value considering how much you get. Usually foundation run for more than $30 in New Zealand. I love the packaging, the pump makes it super easy to control how much you're using. I don't really notice it looking grey on my skin at all, though I do top it off with a powder foundation for extra coverage. I use this BB Cream more to even out my skin tone as I don't think the coverage is as full as I would like, though it's decent. I use concealer on top too. I have oily skin and I would say this is AMAZING regarding oil control. When I top this with a powder I look matt ALL day! I have never had that with any other foundation. I don't need to blot during the day at all. Love how light it feels on my skin and how well it blends with my skin colour. Also it's very moisturising. I can't really see myself using foundation anytime soon. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by katiexlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love love this product! I'm actually lighter than NW15 and this product looks amazing on my skin! I have dry skin and stupidly decided to buy the pink rather than gold purely because of packaging, but im glad i did since this one is plently moisuturising. Most of the time i have pretty clear skin and where this gives quite light coverage wouldnt be suitable to anyone that needs heavier coverage. But for me this works wonders! I've purchased quite a few BB creams, foundations and tinted moisturisers over the last few months and this is by far my favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on BB Cream mania, as I feel that they work better then the most expensive foundations out there. This BB cream starts of thick and grey-ish, but then morphs into my perfect skintone, covers all the acne scarring, existing pimples, under-eye circles and give the look and feel of well-rested, healthy skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by AwesomeAkwardness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently got into bb creams, not because of the hype or all the miracle claims, but because of how everyone always talked about them being 'too pale'. I am extremely pale, every foundation I have tried has been too dark. I also disliked the feeling of foundation and face product in general, so the 'light feeling' also appealed to me.I also have lots of acne scars.

I decided to first try this one, since it had many review, I figured it would be a decent 'starter'. I purchased this on Amazon for about 9.00 without shipping. So price wise this was very good, I received the authentic product, and the shipping was very fast.
When I first recieved it I was very apprehensive about trying it, so I decided I would test it on my arm for a day to test color and if I had an allergic reaction. I pumped out this dark greyish beige cream, but to my delightful surprise, this blended in almost perfectly. Within about 20 minutes I could not even tell where it started, infact later in the day I even forgot which arm it was on.
So I put it on my face the next day. The coverage is about sheer to light, it can cover my scars somewhat but it does nothing for pimples. It feels like one of my thicker moisturizer, and I don't find it to be sticky at all. It held up well, it only got oily at my nose, and it lasted all day. I have used it for a little while, and some of my scars do infact appear lighter.

Sadly, this seems to break me out. That is one of the very few cons about it. It's such a shame since everything else is so close colorwise. If only it didn't break me out and had a slightly heavier coverage, I would buy this again and again and again. I will try to keep using it to see if maybe it was simply been hormonal breakouts, but I probably won't repurchase either way, instead I want to try out other bb creams.
*edit*
I've discovered that apply this with my flat top brush, or my ecotools retractable kabuki and patting it on with them gives me a much better coverage. But it turns out it is a bit to dark

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jct8

Skin type: Asian skin -- fair w/ yellow undertones. Combination skin... with dryness @ the cheeks and oily in the t-zones.

Love love love this bb cream. I've been looking for a foundation that provides more coverage than a tinted moisturizer but less than a regular foundation -- this is absolutely perfect and serves it's purpose. This is my first day trying it, and so far it feels super light... feels like nothing is on. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly. I'd say the coverage is light to medium, but build-able. A small pump goes a long ways. I have some old acne scars that it covers decently.

So far so good... will update to see if it breaks me out :) Crossing my fingers that it doesn't!

Update: Been using it for a week and no breakouts! Seems that the flaky skin on my cheeks has been getting better and my acne scars are fading!