July 28, 2014 | 1041 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This is the only BB Cream I've tried, and the only foundation I've used. Personally, I don't like the whole 'cake-face' type thing, so using this was definitely more natural and not over-done.
It covered my pores nicely, and my skin looked nice and even for once. I can't say it's *improved* my skin, because if it has/hasn't, I haven't been able to tell.
I got mine for 8CAD on Ebay ~ I let my mom borrow it and she bought herself two!
I have normally oily skin, and this really helped with that. I don't even need to blot halfway through the day, which is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by mercurysmiley

My first experience with BB creams and it was great!
Coloring: NC30, yellow undertones

When this first goes on it has a grey cast and looks too light but as it oxidizes it matches much better and the grey cast goes away. A little goes quite a long way as I use only about half a pump to cover my entire face. The coverage is quite decent for what I considered a tinted moisturizer, what I would consider to be a light-medium coverage. It evens out my skintone (I have some redness) and covers older acne scars. I also find that it does minimize the appearance of pores and smooths the skin. Oil control is not bad either, my face takes on a more dewy finish about 3 hours in. Usually my nose and forehead get quite shiny but with this BB cream I don't find they get as oily.
In terms of the skin lightening, I use retin-a cream to deal with my acne and acne scars so I don't really know if this BB cream helps in anyways. On the plus side it didn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by rain12blue

I truly love this BB cream...I've heard about this from one of the YT gurus and was curious to try it out.

PROS
- good coverage, it does not cover all imperfections (like acne spots) but it does a good job to even out skin tone
- good oil control, like most foundations I had to blot around twice a day but this is good compared to others wherein I'm super oily after 1-2 hours
- does not break me out, and I feel that it helps improve my skin
- Pink packaging!!!!

CONS
- pricey, well with all the shipping cost
- hard to blend, you have to moisturize well or else you'll end up with patches. It looks grey at first but the color adapts to your skin
- I wish they will change the packaging as I cannot really see how much product is left inside and I don't want to actually open/destroy the packaging just to find out ;p

Definitely want to repurchase again. I compared this to the Dr Jart Silver label BB cream and I do prefer this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Laroosh

***UPDATE*** 8 monthes later, I'm not really using this anymore since I require something will a little more coverage and it was way too light for me during the summer, but I did use this continously for about 3-4 monthes last spring.

Check out my blog for a full review and comparion with the skin 79 oriental gold bb cream :)

Ive been using this product for about 2 weeks now and here are my thoughts :)
So far Im loving this product. It has AMAZING coverage for something that isnt a heavy coverage foundation. I do have alot of acne scarring and this covers alot of them. It does go on very grey but after a few moments it blends into your natural skintone - btw Im of a Ukrainian/German background, so rather fair** Its very natural, not exactly dewy, but it looks like skin but better. Moisturizing before application is beneficial.
What won me over is that the other day I was sitting in school eating my lunch when I caught a classmate staring at me, with an analyzing sort of expression on her face. She then complimented me on my SKIN, saying she couldnt believe how good it looks and how it has a glow to it.
This to someone like me, who has been through a continuous battle with acne for the past 2 + years, and am finally healing myself.... was the best compliment I could have gotten, it almost brought me to tears.
So far Im in love :)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by jent24

review update. i last posted about this bb cream march 30 2011. it's now been 3 months since. i have medium/tan skin tone.

im LOVING it.

i have combination skin. oily on the t-zone and dry on the cheeks. my pores tend to get visible when the sebum gets out. yuck.
i am very prone to acne (t-zone area mostly) and very wary of products on my skin. i tried brtc jasmine ONCE and never again after the breakouts happened almost immediately. missha made my face SO oily you could practically see the whiteheads on my nose. super gross!

anyway, finally got skin79 3 months ago and it's been wonderful. just placed another order for this on ebay (check rubyrubyshop).

big note: make sure you cleanse and moisturize before putting the bb cream as well as wash the bb cream off before going to bed!

i used to pack on the foundation/powder and concealers. nowadays, it's just bb cream, touch of concealer and a dab of powder to even out the skintone. SO VERY LIGHT and i can really feel my skin breathing like im not even wearing any make-up on!

it's been hassle free and wonderful! a big rec to those who have the same skin type as myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

I'd give this 3.5 lippies. I'm east asian with NC25 skin. I ordered some samples of this version (pink package) and a gold version, and found that the pink one is more natural looking. Compared to Hanskin Premium Magic BB Cream, I'd say this has less coverage, but is slightly less ashy (more natural). Trouble is, I think the coverage is a bit too light. There is a slight perfumy smell that goes away quickly, and I'm fairly sensitive to perfume. On the fence with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by silverbean1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just started using this BB cream about 2 weeks ago, I had ordered it online from Skin79's site. I absolutely love this stuff. I have combo skin, oily t-zone and normal cheeks. I apply this with my fingers after my moisturizer and find it blends perfectly and looks amazing! I do not find that it looks grey or causes any breakouts. It actually makes my skin look and feel like a million bucks. It does not dry me out, nor make my skin look too oily. I find because I am quite fair (Nars-Mont Blanc matches me perfectly), I find that it oxidizes great with my natural skin tone. My boyfriend compliments me a lot when I wear this BB cream as it looks very natural and is a great cross between a slightly dewy and slightly matte look. I <3 it!!

My only complaints are that it is not available in Canada (at least not where I am from) and I have to order it online. Also, I would love if the bottle had a lid somehow so that the spout isn't exposed all the time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB cream I've ever used, and I guess it's just alright. It's REALLY thick, so you'd think there will be a lot of coverage, but no :|
I don't know why, but it has a greyish tone to it no matter how long I wait.
Meh. Not that worth it for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I may revisit this if it's not the case but I believe this product is breaking me out. (it's between this and a couple of other new products that could be doing it) I'll be kind of upset if it is this because I do like the coverage and like applying this to my T-zone where it's more oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by cherrybeary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

UPDATE: Still love this. I am experimenting with lighter TMs for summer, but I will be back to this in the fall.

UPDATE: Still my favorite. I wear this often and top with matte pressed powder on th t-zone. I love the finish and coverage. Awesome for days out in the sun. Not having to apply a seperate SPF cream is priceless!!! My skin has never looked so good.

REVIEW: This is my first BB Cream & I had no idea what to expect. I'm a fair (NW15ish) Caucasian & I wasn't sure if this would work for me. The color is awesome, a neutral light beige that zaps the redness right out of my skin. This is pretty light stuff, so I'm not sure how it would blend on darker skin tones.
I have oily skin and apply this without a moisturizer underneath, and set with matte powder. I apply it thinly with a damp sponge for light coverage. As with anything on my face, I have to blot during the day, but this holds up well to blotting and re powdering. It looks fantastic. I don't use concealer, as I'm not going for a full flawless face with this product.

This (or a powder foundation) is my weekend makeup. Top it off with lipgoss and a coat of mascara and I look very natural, fresh and not heavily made up, but a huge improvement over my bare skin. I stick to heavier coverage, long wearing foundation/concealer for the workday.

The first time I used this, I put it over a moisturizer and put way too much bb cream on on. I looked like a clown wearing beige grease. It was awful!! The other mistake I made was setting this with a soft matte powder foundation instead of powder. It got greasy quickly on me and broke down.

I'm so impressed with the color & how good it looks on my skin. Definitely a repurchase.

edited for spelling