October 31, 2014 | 929 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by chicagogirl1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good concealer. Cant really say that my dark circle are getting lighter but it does cover them well. I wouldnt say however that it is for people with really dark under eyes. I have some darkness but they arent very dark. Is not heavy at all so it never cakes. Also really brightens under eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

Was using my Walmart $50 gift-card so I thought why not give this prodcut a go. The sheer tint made it look it was my undereye concealer, and I really hated it. I'd rather it be a clear gel-like consistency that would become a skincare product rather then a make-up product. =T The tint didn't even cover my dark circles and I didn't feel any cooling sensation. This product has a better review than my personal experience after purchasing. Overall, I was disappointed and would rather stick to an undereye concealer of some sort than this. As another member noticed, the product starts spilling out if it's unused in the space between the container and the rollerball, resulting in waste of product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by MissAshleyBeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I read all of the reviews on MUA and set out for Target to give this product a shot. I really wanted to like this product, the premise is amazing - but in the end it didn't work for me.

The PROS...
*definately affordable ($11.39)
*easy to apply
*rollerball is cooling on puffy eyes
*didn't become 'cakey' on my skin

The CONS...
*only one color currently available ('sheer tint')
*unused product stays exposed on rollerball (messy)
*wears off relatively quick
*may need to be used in conjunction with another concealer

I honestly belive that this product is on a person-to-person basis. The 'sheer tint' color made me look like I had jaundice, a real yellow-ish undertone. I wore this product for an hour and when I looked back to the mirror I didn't see much product left. I would suggest to anyone looking ot purchase this product to pick it up with limited expectations and make sure you buy it from a store with a return policy that accepts open/used products. With that, don't be too discouraged to try it - it may work for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by coolrockgirl25

So, after reading the reviews on MUA about this product, I decided to give it a go and try it. I bought it at Target for a little over $11. My eyes don't get very puffy in the mornings, but if I have a few nights of little sleep, I get dark circles in the inner corners of my eyes.

I am very pale, cool-toned, some freckles, and this product works wonders. The concealer shade blended very well with my skin. Coverage was actually really well. Also, I noticed it didn't sink into some of the fine lines I have under my eyes...bonus!!! I gave it 4 stars because it seemed to wear off after a few hours.

It has a cooling effect on the skin, which is also nice. I'm impressed with the coverage of this product-it really works! I have tried many concealers before. I was last using MakeUp Forever's Lift Concealer. This $11 product works even better for me. I will most likely be purchasing this again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing product. Covers dark circles without even looking like your wearing concealer. Has a lovely cooling effect. Is thin and blends in beautifully but has amazing coverage. I still sometimes need a little bit of concealer if im wearing full coverage makeup, but for natural days when i just want to look a bit more awake, this is the perfect product and pretty much all i need. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Evanthia

This is great, I have extremely dark under eye circles always have I've used several products over the years high and low end. This alone does not cover them but setting the concealer with bare minerals well rested seems to work best for me. Its easy to use, I love the cooling sensation of the roller ball, and not pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by gelastyle

I fell in love with it immediately upon first application out of the box. it spreads and blends like heaven and the coverage is the perfect dose for tired puffy eyes. I suffer from morning puffiness and so every morning after cleansing and moisturizing, I put this under my eye AND over my eyelids.. it feels soo nice too. I look forward to putting it on every morn' (= imo It can double up as an eyelid primer but I do use udpp just for the sake of it.. (if you see my review on that item.) Using this as my undereye concealer forever.. until further notice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cwyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dark circles under my eyes as a result of heredity. In fact, my dark circles reaches to the sides of each eye. Its just the natural pigmentation, which unfortunately, does not look nice. This product really works for me. I apply it without using foundation on days when I don't want to wear foundation. It just brightens up my entire face and I look refreshed. I was actually surprised that by 'concealing' my undereye circles, my face actually looked translucent and fresh. It amazed me how much my dark circles makes my face look drawn and tired. I say its not a concealer per se because all concealers I have ever used require the aid of a foundation. This one does not. I am just amazed at how I can subtly blend it into my face (under eyes, sides of my mouth, around my nose), and my natural features are enhanced as a result. It lets the good features of my face shine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This comes in two colours, but the lighter one is too yellow and dark for my skin. I wasn't a fan of the original, but thought I would give it another chance, I shouldn't have. This feels nice on your skin, but does next to nothing for concealing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Merry_Dove

This roll-on type of applicator did not work at all for me. I bought the sheer tint formula. It needed to be smoothed out with a foundation brush or finger. The color (supposed to be sheer?) was way too yellow for me. Did not cover any dark circles at all. Did not minimize appearance of lines around eyes. Guess I'm back to looking for an undereye concealer that covers and does not accentuate lines. Maybe there are none out there. Would not recommend this however.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No