August 21, 2014 | 1108 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by coolrockgirl25

So, after reading the reviews on MUA about this product, I decided to give it a go and try it. I bought it at Target for a little over $11. My eyes don't get very puffy in the mornings, but if I have a few nights of little sleep, I get dark circles in the inner corners of my eyes.

I am very pale, cool-toned, some freckles, and this product works wonders. The concealer shade blended very well with my skin. Coverage was actually really well. Also, I noticed it didn't sink into some of the fine lines I have under my eyes...bonus!!! I gave it 4 stars because it seemed to wear off after a few hours.

It has a cooling effect on the skin, which is also nice. I'm impressed with the coverage of this product-it really works! I have tried many concealers before. I was last using MakeUp Forever's Lift Concealer. This $11 product works even better for me. I will most likely be purchasing this again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing product. Covers dark circles without even looking like your wearing concealer. Has a lovely cooling effect. Is thin and blends in beautifully but has amazing coverage. I still sometimes need a little bit of concealer if im wearing full coverage makeup, but for natural days when i just want to look a bit more awake, this is the perfect product and pretty much all i need. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Evanthia

This is great, I have extremely dark under eye circles always have I've used several products over the years high and low end. This alone does not cover them but setting the concealer with bare minerals well rested seems to work best for me. Its easy to use, I love the cooling sensation of the roller ball, and not pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by gelastyle

I fell in love with it immediately upon first application out of the box. it spreads and blends like heaven and the coverage is the perfect dose for tired puffy eyes. I suffer from morning puffiness and so every morning after cleansing and moisturizing, I put this under my eye AND over my eyelids.. it feels soo nice too. I look forward to putting it on every morn' (= imo It can double up as an eyelid primer but I do use udpp just for the sake of it.. (if you see my review on that item.) Using this as my undereye concealer forever.. until further notice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cwyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dark circles under my eyes as a result of heredity. In fact, my dark circles reaches to the sides of each eye. Its just the natural pigmentation, which unfortunately, does not look nice. This product really works for me. I apply it without using foundation on days when I don't want to wear foundation. It just brightens up my entire face and I look refreshed. I was actually surprised that by 'concealing' my undereye circles, my face actually looked translucent and fresh. It amazed me how much my dark circles makes my face look drawn and tired. I say its not a concealer per se because all concealers I have ever used require the aid of a foundation. This one does not. I am just amazed at how I can subtly blend it into my face (under eyes, sides of my mouth, around my nose), and my natural features are enhanced as a result. It lets the good features of my face shine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This comes in two colours, but the lighter one is too yellow and dark for my skin. I wasn't a fan of the original, but thought I would give it another chance, I shouldn't have. This feels nice on your skin, but does next to nothing for concealing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Merry_Dove

This roll-on type of applicator did not work at all for me. I bought the sheer tint formula. It needed to be smoothed out with a foundation brush or finger. The color (supposed to be sheer?) was way too yellow for me. Did not cover any dark circles at all. Did not minimize appearance of lines around eyes. Guess I'm back to looking for an undereye concealer that covers and does not accentuate lines. Maybe there are none out there. Would not recommend this however.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW!!! I'm pleasently surprised by this product! I wore it last night (1st time) and had no other MU on. Initial thought "I'm in LOVE"! While it doesn't cover my circles 100%, it does a great job on it's own and def brightens the area. I found it did not crease at all. I simply patted versus rolling a bit under the eye, then using my ring finger, patted the product in. Happy I finally broke down and purcgased it. My ONLY concern is how my face will look in pics?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this for about two weeks now and I was surprised at how good of a job this actually does at concealing. I was expecting it to be really awful because it's quite runny but it doesn't cake or sink into the fine lines under my eyes. I actually find myself using this over any of my other concealers because it's quick and easy to use and does a good job. I haven't really noticed any decrease in the puffiness under my eyes but the dark circles are barely there once I've used this. It does seem to have a little bit of an illuminating factor to it which I think is great in a concealer to help deflect light from that area. The only reason I really removed a lippie is because of the packaging, I'm not sure if others have the same problem but mine leaks a lot. Not enough to deter me though, I'm impressed with this product and do plan to purchase it again once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by michyg

I adore this product, the only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is because I can't really wear it on it's own as it's not the right colour for me. What I do like it for is used as a primer for my other concealers. It acts as a glue for those concealers you love colourwise but crease like no other (ahem-erase paste). When I lay this down as a concealer primer my regular concealer lasts all day! I love it!