Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 5/26/2005 8:22:00 PM

I'm the LAST person to buy something thats made by Cover Girl(I wore CG in high school but now I stay away from it), but having watched Americas Next Top Model I got suckered in to buying a new mascara. I came here to check out the reviews and decided to give STL a try. Not only was it super cheap(about 3 bucks at walmart), the packaging was cute too. I have been really pleased and surpised by how well this mascara works-it really does separate and lengthen your lashes. You really can't go wrong with at least trying it..c'mon its less than 4 bucks!

on 5/19/2005 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG! Does not smudge, flake, or move in any way. Love it. Like the simple packaging and the price.
Leaves my lashes full and noticible without clumping. On second tube. Great stuff.

on 5/13/2005 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is the only mascara i will use; tried alot of them and i always go back to this one. it never smears, wont smudge under your eye even right after its applied. great, great product!!

on 5/13/2005 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a favorite of everyone... of me and all of my friends too. It's cheap and reliable.

on 5/3/2005 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love love love this product. I have tried every DS mascara (I refuse to pay $20 for something I will throw out in 3 months) and this is the best. I have long, thin, straight lashes and find that it builds volume beautifully with no clumping. It holds curl really well and does not irritate my eyes. It lasts all day without flaking and it's doesn't make my lashes stiff or brittle. I temporarily switched to L'Oreal Voluminous because of the rave reviews, but have been underwhelmed. I will definitely not stray from my CG Super Thick Lash again!

on 4/26/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Absolutely the best, there will be no other one in my makeup bag. It is not waterproof but it lasts for hours hours and hours without smearing, and it makes lashes gorgeous... buy it

on 4/22/2005 10:15:00 PM

This is a staple in my collection. It is on old favorite that I can always rely on when I absolutely need fab lashes. It is cheap and you can find it just about anywhere.

on 4/22/2005 4:20:00 PM

Oh my! This is an oldie, but I just started using it a few months ago.... I LOVE IT!!! It is cheap cheap cheap, love the brush, stays put, curves my lashes (I don't use a curler or anything) and is a bliss to take off. Way better than other mascaras that allege to do the trick!!!

on 4/12/2005 5:21:00 PM

WOW! I was surprised with this mascara. I was looking for a cheaper, easier to locate replacement for my Bourjois Talons mascara, and this is it! Normally, I shun drugstore products, but this one... It's like a cross between my Dior and Bourjois mascara, giving the best of both worlds: full, soft, not flakey, long lasting, no raccoon eyes. It gives volume and curl and is totally buildable for multiple coats. Definitely a notable find!

on 4/7/2005 8:11:00 PM

NICE! Gives gorgeously soft, glossy, thick lashes. Washes off easily, doesn't smear, smudge or flake.

For a few years I was devoted to Clinique Naturally Glossy and as of late, their High Impact. I always felt a tad guilty, since mascara is the one m/u item you should replace the soonest (3-6 mo.), so I wanted to save money, yet never comprimise what I wanted in a mascara. After reading the rave reviews on this gem, I decided to give it a whirl and I'm glad I did. I was ready to snub CG mascara forever since I very disapointed in their Triple Lash and Remarkable mascaras. Both where rather unremarkable, to say the least. Anyway, I would classify Super Thick Lash as a hybrid of my fave Naturally Glossy and High Impact, for a quarter of the price!

***UPDATE*** 7/05--Just wanted to add that my tube became gunky and the mascara went on clumpy. So, it's one of those mascaras that *really* needs to be replaced after 3 months. continued >>