Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 6/17/2005 11:44:00 PM

Ok...so far, so good for this mascara!!!!!!!! Gives me thick, luscious lashes and coats sooo easily. Definitely can be used for drama and not just a day-time look. The only problem would be that it doesn't hold a curl THAT well...but everything else about it is very good!!! I'm impressed!

on 6/16/2005 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I LIKE THIS MASCARA ALOT. BEFORE THIS I WAS USING MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH, AND IM NOT TO SURE WHY IT'S THE BEST MASCARA. ITS TOO WET, AND I DONT LIKE THE BRUSH. SO I USE IT AS A PRIMER SOMETIMES WITH OTHER MASCARAS. BUT ANYWAYS COVER GIRL'S SUPER THICK LASH IS GREAT, THE BRUSH IT GOOD SO IT WONT MAKE YOUR LASHES STICK TOGETHER. I CAN LAYER THIS ON COAT AFTER COAT AND IT WONT CLUMP. THEY LOOK DARK,THICK,LONG,AND SEPERATED. AND IT WASHES OFF EASILY WITH SOAP&WATER.SOME SAY IT DOESN'T LENGTHEN MUCH BUT I THINK IT LENGTHENS WELL, MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVE NATURALLY LONG & CURLED LASHES. IT GIVES ME THE SUPER LONG THICK FLUTTERY LOOKING LASHES WHEN I WIGGLE THE BRUSH THROUGH LASHES ON THE FIRST COAT AND FOR THE SECOND COAT JUST GO STRAIGHT UP. SOME OF MY FRIENDS THINK IM WEARING FAKE LASHES. BUT OVER ALL I THINK IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT.

on 6/8/2005 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I decided to try this after reading reviews on MUA. I found this mascara tended to "ball" at the ends of my lashes. It also dried out my lashes. It definately "thickens" the lashes in a messy type of way, however, it doesn't lengthen. I definately believe that the higher-end mascaras work a lot better than this and there is no comparison. Oh well, I am off to spend the last of my paycheck on YSL faux cils or Chanel's instant lash.

on 6/5/2005 5:23:00 PM

I usually don't by makeup from the drugstore- but I read so many great reviews on this product- so i decided to try it- and it was AWESOME. This mascara didn't clump my lashes, and it really made it perfectly long, and pretty- just the way I wanted it.It was really easy to apply it- and i didn't have to spend so much time fussing over my lashes.

on 5/26/2005 8:22:00 PM

I'm the LAST person to buy something thats made by Cover Girl(I wore CG in high school but now I stay away from it), but having watched Americas Next Top Model I got suckered in to buying a new mascara. I came here to check out the reviews and decided to give STL a try. Not only was it super cheap(about 3 bucks at walmart), the packaging was cute too. I have been really pleased and surpised by how well this mascara works-it really does separate and lengthen your lashes. You really can't go wrong with at least trying it..c'mon its less than 4 bucks!

on 5/19/2005 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG! Does not smudge, flake, or move in any way. Love it. Like the simple packaging and the price.
Leaves my lashes full and noticible without clumping. On second tube. Great stuff.

on 5/13/2005 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is the only mascara i will use; tried alot of them and i always go back to this one. it never smears, wont smudge under your eye even right after its applied. great, great product!!

on 5/13/2005 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a favorite of everyone... of me and all of my friends too. It's cheap and reliable.

on 5/3/2005 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love love love this product. I have tried every DS mascara (I refuse to pay $20 for something I will throw out in 3 months) and this is the best. I have long, thin, straight lashes and find that it builds volume beautifully with no clumping. It holds curl really well and does not irritate my eyes. It lasts all day without flaking and it's doesn't make my lashes stiff or brittle. I temporarily switched to L'Oreal Voluminous because of the rave reviews, but have been underwhelmed. I will definitely not stray from my CG Super Thick Lash again!

on 4/26/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Absolutely the best, there will be no other one in my makeup bag. It is not waterproof but it lasts for hours hours and hours without smearing, and it makes lashes gorgeous... buy it