October 25, 2014 | 1200 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by erikalen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like this a lot, gives a nice "daytime dramatic" look. A couple gripes: it dries out fairly quickly (in about a month) and gets a little clumpy after it starts to dry out. Also, it gives a matte black color, which depending on preference, some people may not like. I'd prefer it to be a little glossier. If I needed cheap mascara, I'd buy again, but I may try Almay One Coat or Maybelline Full n Soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by bello

LOVE this mascara!!! I have nothing bad to say about it. I am just sorry it took me so long to find it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Seronda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have wimpy lashes like me It will not take a lot of the product to give you a nice full look. However it will take a little effort to get it off before bed. The other down side is if I apply to the very outer corners of my lashes it will make my eyes run. I use it because I haven't found the, just right, one yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Queenie_Wahine

Its really good, I use it as a primer. I like how it separates my lashes..would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by slyvester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Being the mascara fanatic that I am, I cannot believe I have overlooked this one. I have pitiful lashes yet want a dramatic look. This one really does a good job of it. Lengthens nicely and adds some thickness. Goes on smoothly and does not flake. At around 4 dollars a tube it's a great buy. Better than many of the high end ones I have tried. This is one of the first mascaras that I will probably purchase again. Give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by QueenG

I cannot believe that I didn't take a second look at this mascara before. I don't know if it's dramatic like CoverGirl claims but compared to the other CoverGirl mascaras, this one has a bit more "flair" to the lashes, so I guess in CoverGirl's point of view, this mascara is dramatic. But anyway, this mascara is the best one I have ever used so far. I know the packaging isn't anyone's favorite but who cares about the packaging if the mascara works? The looks of the tube doesn't matter. Anyway, this mascara provides lovely, flirtatious thickness....you have to thicken the lashes by applying one coat to the lashes (you can wiggle it like 10 times if you want!), wiggling it from the base of the lashes to the tip, and then sweeping the lashes from base to tip to lengthen the lashes (several times). Let the lash dry about 20 seconds (in the meantime go to the other eye and do the same thing), then place a 2nd coat on the lashes you did first, doing the same steps. Putting 3 coats of this mascara using this method gives me the most beautiful lashes I've ever seen. It doesn't take as long as I made it to look either.....it thickens really beautifully.....not QUITE as thick as L'Oreal Voluminous but thick enough for me to notice a favorable change in the thickness of my lashes, that is for sure!! And it separates the lashes PERFECTLY.....and it CURLS them a bit too..........I can't believe it does ALL of those things. It also makes the lashes look like a "fan." I never entertained the thought of using an eyelash curler because it freaked me out, so with this Mascara I don't need to give eyelash curlers a second thought. I like the other CoverGirl mascaras because they have a very similar effect on the appearance of the lashes, but this is my favorite CoverGirl mascara for its overall combined effect of thickening, separating, curling, and fanning. Also, this stuff doesn't smudge one iota.....yet at the SAME time it is SO easy to wash off. I don't know how they made a mascara that has that characteristic, but anyway, that is what I like about the formula. It does NOT smear yet it has been the EASIEST one to wash off.....out of ALL mascaras from other brands I've tried. I will repurchase this again, because I am indeed satisfied with this mascara.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by nchinoy

I hadnt started wearing makeup until after this came around, so I never really gave it a second look. Its a shame theyve stopped advertising it. I bought it mainly because of the favourable reviews on this site, and well, i couldnt be happier:D I have moderately long lashes and they do have a bit of curl, but i wanted sumthing to make them stand out, look sexy..i use voluminous but i saw this on sale and i wanted to try something with a hint of blue in it, so i chose the blue black. Im very very happy. Yes, it does clump, so you have to zaig zag the wand horizontally to break up the clumps. Honestly though, it stays on longer than my Voluminous and it lengthens better too. I really like it. For the price, its definitely worth the try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2005 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Szn22

I bought this in my never ending search for HG mascara, and I love it! Thickens only slightly, but lengthens, and seems to curl my lashes up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 4:01:00 PM More reviews by catalina23

A really good mascara for the price. Quite thickening but not too lengthening on my lashes at least. Good for a natural everyday look.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after i used up my tube of clinique high impact and was broke at the time, i opted for this. well, im glad i did because i love this stuff more than the clinique! long, thick lashes are MINE with this mascara. will def. repurchase when i run out. EDIT: COVERGIRL TESTS ON ANIMALS!!! im never buying this again. i brought the rating down to a 1 because not only does covergirl animal test, this stuff started to make my eyes hurt