December 19, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by toriiimiiin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite lip balm as of right now :D I have Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet, Passion Fruit, and Lemon Drop as well as this one, and I think this one is my favorite, with Sweet Mint close behind. First of all, the packaging is a complete win; I love how I can apply it with my lips closed, and I love the bold red color. Secondly, this does indeed moistruize well. Some people don't like the waxy feeling, but I do because it makes my lips feel more moistruized. Thirdly, this is one of the best smelling/tasting lip balms I've ever come across. It's this sweet, fruity, mango-y flavor, and I have to reapply often because I keep licking it off my lips haha. BUY THIS LIP BALM. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I got it because the shape caught my eye and I heard so many great things about it from youtube gurus. I bought summer fruit and the taste and scent is sooo natural/pleasant and not artificial at all I absolutely love it.
The shape ..even though its very cute/smooth and unique is actually quite impractical; Its bulgy so you can never carry it around in your pocket...unless maybe youre wearing cargo pants? and you can never put it in a tiny purse without a weird bulge....so its not the best to carry around.
But most girls carry around medium to large bags these days so its not a biggie. Its actually easier to find inside of a bag than a tube because of its oddly cute shape.
Im planning on buying the EOS lip balms that are tube shaped in the future. There are three flavors from EOS that are sold in tube form and they are Vanilla Bean, Pomegranate Raspberry and Sweet Mint. I'm thinking of getting Vanilla Bean or Sweet Mint in the future when my Summer Fruit one runs out.
Also, this is the first lip balm I have ever tried that has not left a white-ish residue in the corner of my lips, if that makes any sense. Some/most lip balms including chapstick have left me with white stuff in the corners of my mouth after maybe 15 minutes of applying but the eos lip balm doesn't do that and thats a first for me.
Definitely going to buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these little lip balms! I have every color. Other lip balms I've tried have done nothing for my lips, they just sit on top of the dryness. This is the only lip balm that really softens & smooths my lips. I carry these(always have more than one with me) with me everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by alexandramcke

So i was dying to try out this product and saw it at a little bargain place. It had the summer fruit flavor and two other flavors.. I picked up the summer fruit flavor.. The packaging is adorable, i LOVE it. The product however felt like i was just putting wax on my lips.. It seems the more i warm it up , the better it feels.. . but then the next time i use it, it just feels like wax again.. The product smells great, and also doesn't have a sour or gross taste to it.. However, I don't think i will purchase this flavor again.. I may try another flavor and hope it works better. this flavor was a waxy hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this when it first came out and I've loved it ever since! Im a packaging sucker, and this was soo cute! I love pulling it out and using it and people ask where I got it! It's the perfect size to put in your makeup bag or purse! It really hydrates my lips and this winter has made them pretty chapped but thankfully this little guy has made them soft and feel better! I love the scent of it also!! Reminds me of this trident gum I couldn't lie without in high school!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by FloryTheFashionNerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a EOS summer fruit lip balm yesterday and I'm loving it already. It's very interesting how one small sphere lip balm can make such a big difference to your lips! Because I have very chapped, dry flaky lips, I discovered this lip balm! what made me more interested was that it's 95% organic and 100% natural! I'm a really big fan of natural and organic things and by the looks of it this eos lip balm won't have any harmful chemicals. I used it all day and when I woke up my lips did improve they were more softer, less dry, less chapness and flakyness.

Firstly, lets start with the smell; It smells like sweet peaches not really like summer fruit. It also smells of sweet papayas and mangos. I really like this smell it makes me want to apply more lip balm!

Secondly, the price. As they don't sell this in the UK it's probably around $3 In the USA which is really cheap but here in the UK it's a different story! It's around Ł5-6 -I ordered my lip balm on-line as they don't sell this in the UK- So it's expensive on-line in the UK but I don't think in my opinion is expensive in the US.

Also, the packaging is really cute it's like the centre of attention every time I use it some one has to ask what it is! But unfortunately you can't really carry it in your pocket as it's round and it's going to look weird in your Jean pocket but you can still put it in your pocket if you don't mind.

So if you have dry, chapped lips I guarantee this will work for you perfectly just like it did for me. I saw results in one day and my lips are soft already. It's better than Vaseline, medicated lip balms etc. You don't need none of that! EOS Is the key essential in fashion everyone SHOULD have it!

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased that I have found a lip balm I can trust !

Just buy it? Why not!

I'm so buying another EOS lip balm!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by BCbabe

Kitschy packaging, mediocre moisturizing benefits, but nice fruity scent. These little lip balm 'orbs' seem to be popping up everywhere so one day while passing a display (with only one left) I decided to give it a whirl for $3.50. I want to give it a 2 1/2 lippies because it's not *that* bad but it won't replace my RoC Enydrial balm any time soon. Packaging is cute but rather bulky, and what happens when you get half way through the product? The applying surface would start to get pretty wide and messy, wouldn't it? I think the creators must have thought it was an original idea, but certainly not practical. The scent is the one thing it has going for it, like fresh peaches or nectarines. Aside from that, it's got all the allure of a mouth full of cotton candy... the thrill disappears pretty fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Makeup4ever4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this solely on the cute package and it was about 3.50 so for that cheap I though what the heck if I didn't like it, it wouldn't matter that much. I wanted the pink one but they didnt have it. But the lipgloss is pretty nice. I always lick my lips then dry them before I use this because it glides on easier. I was sorta of afraid to use it because of my sensitive skin but I haunt had any problems yet. The CUTEST packaging ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by julma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like these for a lipstick base. I find that applying lipstick or liner over my bare lips is uncomfortable. This stuff helps. It isn't too waxy or greasy and thus the other products are given just enough slip to go on smoothly. I wouldn't, however, use this for a heavy duty, scary chapped restorative balm. For that, I would use something more greasy (maybe that would stay on overnight). I think the packaging is cute. I also love the smell and the fact that this is paraben- free, gluten- free and organic!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by t00zday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Cute product. Several different flavor smells. I've purchased two as impulse buys while waiting in checkout lines. Doesn't go on very 'thoroughly'. It feels somewhat 'dry' on my lips. So I find myself constantly reapplying it.
It does seem to have some decent staying power once you get it on your lips. It's not expensive, so it's worth trying.

If you took away the cute packaging, I don't think this would be very popular.

I'll stick with my Blixtex Medex.