E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 8/26/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My local Target finally started carrying some ELF products so I loaded up on quite a few. This is a cool little brow kit-a wax and setting powder for filling in the brows. I would rebuy this in a heartbeat if only it wasn't way too dark for my light/medium brown brows. The only shade available at the store was medium and I can't even imagine how dark the dark shade must be. If I place an order online, I will try out the lighter shade available. I'm giving it a 5 though, just not the right shade for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was at Target to buy mascara and saw this eyebrow kit and decided to try it out. I have ash blonde/light brown hair and the last few months it has been colored black. I color my eyebrows as well but they fade back to regular within weeks, so my eyebrows are always lighter. I have no problems with sparse hairs, or thinning, I just like a little darker color sometimes. I've tried using brown eye pencils but it just looks so obviously fake.

This product is great in my opinion. The color on me is a nice soft brown that suits my olive skin tone well. Honestly I didn't even mind the "cheap" brush that came with it either, it worked fine for me! For $3 this is a nice addition to my make up bag. The packaging is cute and sturdy as well, you don't feel like it's going to pop open on it's own and make a mess everywhere.

Hopefully it has staying power, and if it does I will probably change the 4 stars to 5!

on 8/16/2011 4:00:00 PM

If you have no eyebrows, don't go there. I got this product in 'Ash' and it's an ok brow filler - a light brown, non-offensive and natural looking tone. But the real problem is my eyebrows are thin, blonde and hardly even there. This product cannot add any shape to my brows like a pencil would, it just literally 'colors in' the gaps. If I go over and try to add shape it looks like an oil pastel of colour on my forehead.
This product is probably better for people that already have a decent enough natural eyebrow shape to work with, not those that lack in the wispy brow dept.

on 8/15/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love love love this product! I'm someone that heavily fills in their brows. Unfortunately I suffer from very sparse brows. Luckily this kit solves that problem! I use it every single day. First I use the wax to fill in and shape the brow and then I use the powder to set it all. It normally lasts all day for me unless the weather is a bit harsh. I bought this in December and It's almost all gone. Luckily, I bought a back up last month! Cannot go a day without this product!

I do however recommend using your own brush with this product as the one it comes with is rubbish.

on 8/15/2011 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

My go to product every morning for my eyebrows. I use the gel/wax side first to shape the eyebrow and as a sort of base for the powder which i use in light, short strokes just to fill in any gaps and create a better shape. The finished look is very natural there is nothing worse than block filled over done eyebrows! I have had lots of positive comments since using this and will be re-purchasing very soon as im almost out!

on 8/6/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in Medium (it matched my dark brown hair at the time; I have since dyed it black). It was the only color available at Target. I hate buying through the website and most of their products are only okay. To get this product to truly work well you have to mix both the wax & the powder. Other wise the powder doesn't show up. I'm sure someone could love this but I'm currently using Maybelline Drama Shaper instead (

on 7/30/2011 11:15:00 PM

I bought this product about two months ago. I use it everyday. I only really use the powder side cause to be honest i am unsure how to really use the gel and it seems a little dark. The powder is perfect. When i was in HS I over plucked alot. They are growing in better but not quite there but using this powder makes it way less noticeable. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this eyebrow kit. For the longest time, I filled my brows using normal eyeshadow but I found that doing so didn't make it last as long because the powder I used wasn't as fine as the powder in this kit. That being said, I initially thought that the powder side of this kit was way to light for my brows since I have jet black hair, but I found that this shade made it fool proof for someone like me who tend to overdo filling in her eyebrows. The wax was also perfect for shaping and drawing since I also extend the tip of my brows a bit before moving on to the powder for filling in. All in all an excellent product, it doesn't migrate or smudge despite the humid weather and it's such a breeze to blend. Definitely recommend this.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have this in Ash,and I really like the product,I use the gel first,and it shapes my brows looking pretty natural.I don't use much of the powder,because the color is too light and greenish on my blond brows.Normally all my other eyebrow products are either too dark or too warm,but this is too cool.My brows look slightly green.I will try this in the other shades Light and Dark to see if it's a perfect color match.I recommand Ash only to blondes and dark blondes with cool haircolor,because it's really ash.The packaging is neat and the brush is useful,I like the little mirror in the lid and the price is so cheap.Will try the other shades

on 7/18/2011 2:55:00 PM

Purchased this today and I'm glad I did! The gel part is easy to smudge on the brows with the help of the angled brush included. The powder part makes the brows look more natural in finish. Grooming brows is so much easier with this combo. I love it and will repurchase for sure.

Popular Brows Products