BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 1/8/2010 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Lovely coral-peachy blush. I can just throw this on, without worrying what else I'm doing, though take notice that coral/pinks usually don't look good with baby pink lips.

I adore the packaging and the SCENT. It smells divine. I use this with a brush, definetely not the brush it comes with, but they're still so cute to keep around.

I don't find that this is marketed towards youngsters, since this is rather pricey.

This gives you a more lively glow, whereas for comparison, Dallas is more subdued.

The MUA tried this on one side, and Dallas on the other side, and we both loved the color this gave more. I am NC25/Deuville(Nars)/201(MUFE)/102(RMK).

I can imagine this would look fabulous with a tan, and on darker skin tones as well.

on 1/8/2010 2:53:00 PM

I love this blush, it gives my olive skin a nice healthy glow, especially now in the winter when I need it most! I think is smells gorgeous too and its nice and light, I cant feel I'm wearing it unlike other blush!! I will be buying it again!!

This is an amazing blush! It gives a really nice picky peach colour and a little bit goes a long way. Unlike some of the other Benefit blushes (i.e thrrrob and dandelion) you don't have to put loads on for it to show up. It's really nice for warming your face up and it has a really delicate shimmer.

on 1/6/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I so love this blush! It's a beautiful pinky/coral color! It's my favorite blush by benefit, including dandelion. I will buy again

on 1/3/2010 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product - I wanted a coral blush and this doesnt disappoint. My only gripe with this is the packaging - I would prefer a proper compact. Great especially with a swipe of tinted moisturiser.

on 1/3/2010 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Benefit have done it again! Every blush I've tried by them has been a winner, but CORALISTA is my favourite.

CORALISTA is a pink/peach that looks natural on my n10/15 skin. It also has a light golden gleem, so gives me a healthy looking flush of colour. It is also sheer, so is easy to apply and build up. I'm quite heavy handed first thing in the morning, yet CORALISTA never looks artificial on me.

I have no complaints about this product. A+

on 1/2/2010 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I hadn't worn blush in over a decade until I tried this. Perfect for fair skinned redheads. Doesn't go on too heavy either.

on 12/31/2009 4:54:00 PM

This is what I wanted Orgasm to be. When swatched side by side, Coralista is a much softer, more natural and a prettier peachy pink than Orgasm. Coralista has more of a sheen with a subtle shimmer whereas Orgasm has loud gold sparkles that draw attention to your less than perfect pores.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging. Not a fan of cardboard!!! I'd rather have a normal compact with a mirror than cardboard with high walls (making it highly non-ergonomic) and some silly brush and silly scent. But oh well, the color is amazing!

Update: Ok, I brought this back because it has no staying power whatsoever. Mac's Springsheen is basically the same color with better packaging and staying power. Going to be getting that one instead.

on 12/31/2009 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i am in love with this product. i lovelovelove coral/peachy blushes (i have been using mac spaced out for a year now) and i could not resist purchasing this product to add to my collection. the color of this is perfect, it adds a fabulous natural flush to my face and i feel this is what orgasm blush should have looked like on my skin. the smell of this product is lovely, it smells like lilacs. the brush that comes with it isn't great, but it isnt horrible either, it gets the job done if you just wanted to throw it i your purse along with this blush. also a very pigmented product so a little bit goes a long way and you wont feel as guilty paying $28 for this.

on 12/26/2009 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a very nice blush that gives a really cute and healthy looking glow, but I feel like its too weak (pigment wise)

I really have to layer on the blush to get a noticeable color on my cheeks.... But its nice and dependable, I would rebuy.

EDIT: I change my review because blush isn't supposed to be too strong. I've been untastefully layering on Benefit's Dallas (plum) blush but I realized this is much better. When applied on my apples it looks so cute! Love the little glitters too

Popular Blush Products