April 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Hasmik19

I like this blush. Do I LOVE it? Not really. I think the color is beautiful and I like wearing it. It gives a very nice glow and beautifully peachy cheeks. The downside of this is packaging. I don't like it at all...and the fragrance is nice but I hope that does not irritate my skin.

Overall, beautiful color and I would recommend it. If I don't find a product that compares to this (Nars Orgasm does, but I like this betteR) I will continue repurchasing. But I got another blush Cargo blue ray Pink blush and that definitely ranks higher than this one and I absolutely LOVE it. Usually, if I'm not in love with a product I don't repurchase...so for the long run I can conclude that I won't find this in my make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by LusciousLashes123

I loved the packaging, the leopard printing on the box was right up my street. I don't mind that it's a box, it's quite a sturdy little container. I found the brush that was included a little naff as it moulted alot and wasn't that great so i use my own brush with it. The scent is so yummy! Colour pay off is gorgeous, it instantaneously adds a lovely flush to my cheeks. Only thing i don't like about it is..you guessed it..the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is a true coral. It makes my cheek bones pop. I usually use cream blush but I'm glad I got this. The packaging is so cute too. I keep the clear plastic that separates the brush with the blush so that everything stays neat. The brush works nicely too. And you only need a bit of product. The formula is well pigmented. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG blush! I love it so much. It isn't higly pigmented which i like, so you can choose how much you want to apply.l It just brightens up your cheeks instantly with the sheen and the color is to die for! I love the cute pachaging! The only downfall is that I'm afraid to throw it in my purse in case I accidentaly damage it, since it's not plastic. I love the rose smell to it too. I'm so glad you get so much in one box. Otherwise I would have to run to the store way often.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 5:42:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

This is actually one of my fave blushes. I found that coral-pink blushes work well for me. If it weren't for the shimmer, this would've been my HG blush. And it is not really that pigmented because I cannot get enough pigment when used with a stippling brush and even with a blush brush, it takes 2-3 swipes for it to show on my skin. Orgasm shows up in just 1 swipe. I would repurchase only when I score it for a cheap price. I love the scent, by the way. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lvlover23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice peach color with gold flecks. I find that I can put on quite a bit on not look clownish.

Not a huge fan of the packaging. The brush that comes with it is a little too small for my liking, and the sides make it difficult to get product out. For $36 CAD you should at least get a plastic container.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by karamino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing product, it brights up my skin inmediately. Perfect coral colour for my NC25 to wear both at day and night.
Super expensive but since it comes in a 12g package it will last me almost forever so itīs worth it.
The texture itīs high quality and lasts all day on the skin.
Highly recommend it

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by EVOO

I really like the color,it works well with my skin tone(NC 25)., The scent is a major turn off, the packaging is not practical at all.will not repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I was dying to get this blush but once purchases I found it to be relatively artificial looking on my pale to medium skin. The color does not agree with me at all - a little bit goes a very long way. I also do not like the packaging with the blush deep in the container. It is hard to get to and not very user friendly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Suzanne941

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this color. I'm fair so it gives me a little lift...I was apparently lucky to get pigment in mine! One thing I dislike about it is the scent. It's very strong but dissipates quickly. I have Dallas and it is also heavily scented, so if you're sensitive, stay away!