December 19, 2014 | 837 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i am in love with this product. i lovelovelove coral/peachy blushes (i have been using mac spaced out for a year now) and i could not resist purchasing this product to add to my collection. the color of this is perfect, it adds a fabulous natural flush to my face and i feel this is what orgasm blush should have looked like on my skin. the smell of this product is lovely, it smells like lilacs. the brush that comes with it isn't great, but it isnt horrible either, it gets the job done if you just wanted to throw it i your purse along with this blush. also a very pigmented product so a little bit goes a long way and you wont feel as guilty paying $28 for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very nice blush that gives a really cute and healthy looking glow, but I feel like its too weak (pigment wise)

I really have to layer on the blush to get a noticeable color on my cheeks.... But its nice and dependable, I would rebuy.

EDIT: I change my review because blush isn't supposed to be too strong. I've been untastefully layering on Benefit's Dallas (plum) blush but I realized this is much better. When applied on my apples it looks so cute! Love the little glitters too

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by aunaturelgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought Coralista last year at the recommendation of a Sephora makeup artist when I was torn between Nars Orgasm and Benefit Coralista.
I now own both of these products (I got Orgasm yesterday for Christmas!) and while they are both very similar, they are still different enough for me to be happy I have them both.
I am fair skinned and prefer a very natural look when I wear makeup. Aside from these two, I own only one other blush but haven't worn it in ages. I initially chose Coralista because while I loved the color that Orgasm and Coralista both have, Coralista has less glitter and more of a slight frosty shimmer, resulting in a very natural look on my face. It's pretty much the same color that my cheeks turn when I blush on my own, so it gives me great color for my everyday look.
I know some people may be turned off by the price, but when I was in Sephora that day (and b/c I'm a nerd) I calculated out that for a full ounce, Coralista would cost approximately $66 compared to Orgasm's $156. If Coralista came in the same amount as Orgasm did (.16 oz instead of .42), it would only cost approximately $11! So it's really not that bad.
I think this product will last me for a long time, but I do plan to repurchase as I am not one to stray from the natural colored blushes, and this color suits me perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by moniluna6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NC20-25. I love this blush! It is a perfect coral color and great for everyday use. Plus, it smells amazing. Using a stippling brush is great with this powder, you can control how much blush you want on. But I love how this color gives a nice sheen and is not glittery like Orgasm--more suitable for daytime.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually love this! I was afraid to put it on but when i did it just melted into my cheeks and I was left with just a hint of coral pink flush (this is with one light dusting). I am sure you could layer it on and it would still look natural. I am really happy with this purchase!

Edit: I really should have waited until i tried my nars blushes because this sucks compared to those and this one is more expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bstraszheim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In comparison to other brands I don't think it's expensive at all, if you look at quantity. It's $28 for 12 grams. MAC is $19.50 for 6 grams, so Benefit is waaay cheaper than MAC blushes!

Coralista is a beautiful corally pink which just livens up the complexion without screaming "I'm wearing blush!". It's beautiful and I love the smell. The packaging is meh, but I don't hate it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by andimar

This is my new favorite blush. Even though the price is a little steep for blush, it is worth it and will probably last a really long time.

I have dark eyes and hair, and even though I tan easily, I get kind of pasty in the winter. Now that I'm pale, it gives a gorgeous glow to my skin. It's not too shimmery, but has enough to give it dimension (I don't like matte blushes!). I imagine this will also look great with tan skin, so it will probably be an all year round staple.

The packaging itself is okay, it comes with a brush that I don't use unless I'm traveling. Sometimes I can be kind of clumsy with opening the box, and I'd like if the compact had a mirror, but you can't have everything!

Overall 5/5 and I would definitely repurchase again if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Saragori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this blusher! Dont really like peachy/coral blushers, i mostly suit pink, but coralista is wicked as its coral and pink which makes a good combination! On my indian medium brown skin, it shows up sheer but enough to define my cheeks. It has a nice shimmer which isnt OTT so doesnt make me look like a disco ball! Will defo buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by crystaljewel10

Benefit Coralista is very smooth and finely milled. I love the texture of this product. The color is a shimmery coral pink with a golden undertone. It's super flattering and really looks great on skin-especially tan skin. The packaging is retro and adorable, but it's not very sturdy. Just make sure you don't keep it in a makeupbag so it doesn't get thrown around. The price is really expensive, but it's totally worth it, because the product amount is huge. You get almost half an ounce of product for $28!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by OsGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush. It's the perfect blend of coral, pink, and gold and it looks really nice on my medium olive/slightly yellow skin. The price is a little expensive, I mean it's more expensive than Nars - really Benefit? But the color is so lovely that I think its worth it. This is actually the blush that reintroduced me to blush. Prior, I only had Nars Outlaw, which is a nice shade, but I never particularly reached for it except sometimes when I was going out. Coralista looks beautifully natural and glowing on my skin. Although now I primarily have started to use cream blushes, I still regularly reach for Coralista.

I know people don't like the kitschy packaging, but I think it's kind of cute.

Also - I'm going to have to echo a previous reviewers claims about Benefit's quality control. My Coralista is nicely pigmented and lasts well on my skin. After seeing how it looked on me, my roommate decided that she wanted one for herself. When she went out of town for a meeting she went to a different Sephora and bought one. When I swatched hers - I could barely get any to show up on my finger. Really all that showed up was some gold glitter!

For an expensive product like this one - really that's unacceptable. I'd definitely buy again, but from somewhere I can return in case I get a dud.