October 21, 2014 | 2051 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Weronika1174

At the first time when I tried that my lashes looked really bad, they looked really stickey and stuff..
but after two or three time of using its amazing!
Its really waterproof, you have to have a good make up remover to remove it from your lashes!

P.S Note that I have the waterproof one, because my local drugstore did not have normal one!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck! I picked this up at Walmart and tried it and I am so not impressed. My lashes looked clumpy and like spider legs. This is going back!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by geminilive

I am a Voluminous Full Definition (gold) fan but this to me does the same job without the clumps that Voluminous has to contend with. My lashes get length and volume. Two coats is perfect for day and 3 takes it into night. The packaging is also very sexy, which I have sacrificed with Voluminous. My new favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lavndarSky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic mascara. Lasts through crying and a hot sunny day. The packaging is very pretty. However, it might be a bit heavy. But I think this is my new HG mascara. For $7, I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very picky about mascaras. I have non-existent lashes and need a mascara that builds volume and length. Oh my, this does it!

I have bought Maybelline Collossal, all Cover Girl's, Voluminous, Max Factor's newest 2000 Extreme, and on and on.

I do believe this is what you're looking for if you want very black, standout sooty lashes.

I am very happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm sort of undecided on this one. I have been on a hunt for a HG mascara. I really wanted this one to be the it mascara for me. It makes my lashes super dark black and super long. I just wish it gave more volume. However, people did tell me that my lashes looked beautiful when I was wearing this. One of my friends told me that my lashes were waving at her. I did experience a little flaking not a lot though. I do LOVE the packing. It looks so sleek and posh! This mascara can get clumpy. It started to clump on me after 4 or 5 coats.

UPDATE: Okay so I went out last weekend and I took a ton of pix and this mascara is amazing. It makes my thin, blonde eyelashes, thick, dark, and volumeous just amazing. Also, it didn't smudge or flake! I can't wait till this stuff is available in Canada!

Update: I no longer wear this. Started to flake and clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hiphopdance5

I had pretty high hopes for this mascara and I wasn't TOO disappointed. I can always judge a mascara from the brush and when I pulled this out of the tube it looked very promising. It really wasn't too bad to be honest but, like another reviewer said, the formula was quite thin. I find that when I first put it on, it's great and my lashes look stunning but by the end of the day, they weren't holding the same great curl. I can live with that though and overall, i really liked this mascara and would probably buy it again. I just always have to buy the newest mascaras that come out so I never stick with one lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

I love this mascara!! It reminds me of MAC Plush Lash. The brush is really big and it makes me small lashes super dark, long and really really thick! I've tried Benefit, MAC, Dior and Lancome's mascaras in the past and this L'oreal one seems to beat them all. The price is okay...$8 at CVS. It's kinda high for a drugstore mascara but it's definitely better than paying $20 for something that doesn't work!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont' know why all the negative reviews. I have fallen in love with this mascara. I usually use NYX Doll Eyes and I have no intention of giving it up. But this is a fantastic quality mascara. Yes, it is following the BIG tube trend on mascaras, but the quality of the product in the tube is good. I get plump, long lashes and for some reason this formula really makes mine curl at the ends. My eye look very wide open with this mascara. This did not smudge, smear, or flake on me and lasted very well. Removed fairly easily with my usual Eye makeup remover. Picked up in Wal-mart for around $7-8. Would I purchase, again, probalby yes,,,,,until the next mascara trend comes out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by prettec

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product be horrible. To me its not worth your money. I love the Maybeline Great Lash in the Pink and Green tube better than this product.