December 21, 2014 | 961 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by asiaisthebest

I loved this mascara! I have been looking for the perfect volumizing mascara for a long time and I have found it!!! This mascara will give you thick, long, dark, gorgeous lashes that rival false lashes! The big fat brush makes it really easy and quick to apply. Lasts all day. No flaking or smearing. Very buildable.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised at the negative reviews! This mascara works amazingly well for me. I don't get a lot of volume, but I get a lot of separation and length - my eyelashes look like fans. This is one of the better d/s mascaras out there.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mtack

This mascara felt like I was wearing a wateproof version. I actually took another look at the package to make sure it was the regular version. Got the blackest black and looked more like a soft black. Made my lashes brittle. Did nothing to my lower lashes. Did voluminized my upper lashes after I put 4 coats, but nothing the regular Voluminouis didn't do. Went to the trash!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by novamenci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst mascara ever! Just wishing it would do nothing at all, but it clumps and glues my lashes together. A total waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Weronika1174

At the first time when I tried that my lashes looked really bad, they looked really stickey and stuff..
but after two or three time of using its amazing!
Its really waterproof, you have to have a good make up remover to remove it from your lashes!

P.S Note that I have the waterproof one, because my local drugstore did not have normal one!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck! I picked this up at Walmart and tried it and I am so not impressed. My lashes looked clumpy and like spider legs. This is going back!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by geminilive

I am a Voluminous Full Definition (gold) fan but this to me does the same job without the clumps that Voluminous has to contend with. My lashes get length and volume. Two coats is perfect for day and 3 takes it into night. The packaging is also very sexy, which I have sacrificed with Voluminous. My new favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lavndarSky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic mascara. Lasts through crying and a hot sunny day. The packaging is very pretty. However, it might be a bit heavy. But I think this is my new HG mascara. For $7, I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very picky about mascaras. I have non-existent lashes and need a mascara that builds volume and length. Oh my, this does it!

I have bought Maybelline Collossal, all Cover Girl's, Voluminous, Max Factor's newest 2000 Extreme, and on and on.

I do believe this is what you're looking for if you want very black, standout sooty lashes.

I am very happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm sort of undecided on this one. I have been on a hunt for a HG mascara. I really wanted this one to be the it mascara for me. It makes my lashes super dark black and super long. I just wish it gave more volume. However, people did tell me that my lashes looked beautiful when I was wearing this. One of my friends told me that my lashes were waving at her. I did experience a little flaking not a lot though. I do LOVE the packing. It looks so sleek and posh! This mascara can get clumpy. It started to clump on me after 4 or 5 coats.

UPDATE: Okay so I went out last weekend and I took a ton of pix and this mascara is amazing. It makes my thin, blonde eyelashes, thick, dark, and volumeous just amazing. Also, it didn't smudge or flake! I can't wait till this stuff is available in Canada!

Update: I no longer wear this. Started to flake and clump.