November 28, 2014 | 1712 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by dkubes

I love this stuff! I have really long, really curly hair that I straighten a lot. I don't normally have frizz anyways, but this just makes my hair soft and shiny when I blow-dry it straight. I feel like it contributes to straightening my hair. I just rub a dime size amount through the ends of my towel dried hair and then add some Redkens blow-dry lotion and I can dry my hair in 19 min!!! (that is a super short time, lol, my hair is almost at my waist and super curly- so I feel like this product helps cut down on drying time)

The cons are that the medium size bottle doesn't have a pump and it can get messy trying to pour out an amount. As well, the price is quite high, but since I only wash and dry my hair twice a week product tends to last a while. Either way though, I think the price is worth it since I have not found a comparable product, this is different and way better than biosilk or frizzease.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by eam123

This product is way over priced. I thought it would make my hair less frizzy, but it doesn't really do anything, except make my hair 'feel' a little smoother. And I put a TON in. It would probably make a nice smoother after a blowout, also, the bottle makes for horrible application. Huge spill risk.....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by pinkpointeshoe

This is a miracle worker on my hair. I have thin, wavy, fine hair that is prone to breakage and split ends. A tiny bit of this product on the ends of my hair makes all the difference in the world. I shower at night, and why I style my dried hair in the morning it's softer, shinier, and bouncier. I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by JScougs

This stuff is great! You only need the smallest amount to make your hair sooo shiny and smooth. PERFECT for them summer. I live in the northeast and the humidity can do terrible, terrible things to my hair. I put a little in when I get out of the shower and then blow dry it with a round brush...amazing results! However I only gave this 4 stars because of the price. Although since you only need a small amount it will last a long time. Word of caution, it is an oil so use SPARINGLY! If not, your hair will be so oily you'll have to wash it all over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by CandyxKiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product!! My hair is constantly being exposed to heat and drying hair products because I'm a model and stylists are paid to tug, heat, and damage my hair. The only thing I have never done is color my hair, but still, I want to take care of my hair as best I can. I also inject a chemotherapy drug weekly (for arthritis), which does nothing good for my hair.

To use this, I just put my fingers over the opening and quickly turn the bottle upside down, then turn it back over. That is all you need! It has never, ever, made my hair greasy with this amount.

Yes, yes, this is full of silicone (the reason I can only give it 4 lippies)... But I currently don't care. I'm very into natural products, but I find that this product works to make my ends feel nice and look shiny.

If I find a good natural alternative, I think it might replace this just so that I'm not using ANOTHER synthetic product on my hair, but I recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by genny1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff so far. I've only bought it a few days ago, but have used it every time after I wash my hair. I have fine hair and the ends are fairly damaged because I used to get highlights all the time, and this product does NOT weigh my hair down. I mainly apply it to the ends and a tiny bit everywhere else. I was even able to curl my hair after using it without any other product and I can actually say my hair never looked better! After I blow dry my hair, it feels insanely silky and smooth. It is amazing!!

The only thing I don't like is the packaging because you have to pour it on your hand. It's also very expensive and smells weird. But this is one of very few hair treatments that I've used that actually give instant results.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by hhozay

I have been using this for about four weeks and have to say I really like it. The first time I used it after washing my hair, I managed to have shiny, luscious hair that had a good amount of weight to it. Usually I hate that overly light and fluffy feel of post-washed hair but this gave me instant texture as well as being soft and sealed. I only use very little and apply mostly to the ends only.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok-i have a love hate relationship with moroccanoil. I had been a long time user (3-4 years ) every day., i dye my hair monthly using matrix socolor/protein and when i first began using this it was like magic for my hair., and continued to be for a while as long as i used their hydrating hair mask (ok now that the "love" parts' over lets get to the skinny. If you dont use this with the mask at least once a week your hair will eventually turn to straw. Dont get me wrong now-its a great product a wee overpriced IMO but i agree with another reviewer i read., it is NOT the argan oil in this product that gives your hair that beautiful shine and texture it is the SILICONE. With that said....i no longer use it but it was great when i used it with their hydrating mask. But be aware....condition condition condition with it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by suem1971

for the people saying it's making their hair greasy and stringy you're obviously using far too much! you seriously only need to turn the bottle upside down with your finger covering the opening and then upright again, the amount that is then on your finger is all you need!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I believe this product does work. My hair is that annoying type where my roots get oily quickly but my ends are very dry from coloring and overusing my GHD. I used this last night after washing my hair. I rubbed a tiny amount into the ends of my hair and let it air dry. My hair did dry a lot quicker than usual, half an hour after using it I could feel underneath near the nape of my neck and the ends were already pretty much dry. I woke up this morning and styled my hair, and my hair does look shiny and a little more healthy, and feels softer than usual. It doesn't look oily or like it is being dragged down by product. It actually feels a little lighter than usual! This product doesn't give miracles like I think some people are expecting, but what product does, really?

If your hair doesn't like silicones I might advise against this as there are all-natural alternatives available, but my hair has never really reacted badly to them so all seems fine so far.

I would buy this product again, I don't think it is that expensive really, but I can see that it will probably outlive me anyway! You really do need to use only the tiniest amount for it to work.