BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 11/12/2011 12:25:00 AM

When I first purchased this, I thought the color was a bit too muddy and just made me look dirty so I was bummed I hadn't gone with NARS laguna instead....but as I played around with how to use it, it instantly became a part of my everyday makeup routine. I love that it's matte and its great for natural looking contouring. it instantly warms of my face which i love because i hate looking flat and pale. i recently hit pan, and it's taken about a year..ill probably try out the other famous laguna bronzer to see what the hype's about but DEFINITELY will come back to this when i have enough money to own two bronzers haha

on 11/2/2011 12:01:00 AM

The best thing about this bronzer is that it really lasts a long time. Since you don't have to use a lot of it, as it delivers good colour, it'll last you longer. It's a good bronzer, but I wouldn't say it's fantastic. There are many good ones out there, but I've yet to find one that's fantastic because the only thing that none of the bronzers I've used have is staying power. I wish it would last a much longer time so that I wouldn't have to bother re-applying it.

on 10/30/2011 3:59:00 AM

OMGOMGOMG!!!! best bronzer ever!! I am really tan, but my face is lighter and I use this to balance it out- it matches my tanned skin 100%!! it's nicely pigmented, very finely milled, and blends like a dream!.. I still use my wet n wild bronzer in princess as actual bronzer cause it's darker.. so I use that for contouring. I LOVE that Hoola is brown and not orange, and matte and not shiny!! I will buy this for ever and ever!! yay!!

on 10/24/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I lovelovelove Hoola! When applied correctly and not using the hideous brush they provide, Hoola looks awesome and so natural. I use it every day without fail, to contour my cheeks and take it up onto my temples. It's completely matte and not glittery atall (always a give away on tacky bronzers) and the colour really is a gorgeous tan colour, therefore making it look natural. Love love love!

on 10/23/2011 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had my Hoola for quite some time now using it about on and off throughout the year and it still hasn't even hit a dent. I love this bronzer, its highly pigmented and awesome for contouring. Its a true terra-cotta brown, it is NOT ORANGE, however if your a fair to light skin tone like myself, you have to be careful because you can end up looking slightly dirty if APPLIED WITH A HEAVY HAND.

on 10/20/2011 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Luckily i recieved this in a free gift. Im not dissing the product itself hence the quite high lippy score. It just wasnt for me unfortunately, Im too fair skinned to pull this off. When i *did* use it, it was way too dark and looked muddy on me, wheras my mum is using it now and it looks lovely on her!!! This is much more for darker skin tones than pal :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I looked forever for a bronzer that had no shimmer or "sparkles". This bronzer has neither and has a fantastic real tan look. I've been using this product for a few years and the box lasts forever.
The only CONS I find are : if you use a "heavy hand " while applying, your face can look "dirty" ... a little goes a long way. Secondly, I find the packaging a pain. The bronzer comes in a small box, which makes it difficult to just throw in your purse for later touch-ups. All in all, fantastic bronzer!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great contouring shade, it really helps to accentuate my cheekbones. I recommend this product.

on 10/9/2011 8:37:00 PM

I recently received this bronzer in a swap and I am loving it!!! This might just be my HG bronzer for an all over glow or contouring. I have fairly light skin and most other bronzers just look wrong on me. So glad I found this!

on 10/7/2011 12:15:00 PM

My HG bronzer! I even have Nars Laguna and dont really like it... I know, I know. CRAZY! Laguna just looks too shiny on me, and Hoola is just the perfect matte tan color and works perfect with my NC20 skin! Totally recommend! :)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products