August 20, 2014 | 1293 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2002 8:47:00 PM More reviews by pearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oddly, this dried my skin out too much. It wasn't good for removing makeup. I prefer Dove's 3-in-1 bodywash for my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2002 6:59:00 PM More reviews by wendi6716

ugh. not a good cleanser for oily/combination skin - made me a greasebomb and did not remove all my makeup unless i used it twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2001 4:43:00 PM More reviews by creole

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for my skin. it never hurts my skin. it doesnt dry my skin out and can be mixed with a scub. I also put it on, then take it off with a dry wash cloth and all the dirt comes off my face too. it's a staple. it's good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2001 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My 2nd fave cleanser. Was a tad too drying, so I now use HE instead. If that were ever disct'd, I would go back to this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2001 3:18:00 PM More reviews by genevieve

This product does NOTHING for my combo oily skin.. it doesn't even remove my makeup...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2001 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lorien

This is great cleanser, but only for morning.

It doesn't dry or greasy. There's no fragrances which make me sick.

I definitely recommend this product to people who have sensitive skins.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:28:00 AM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to try this since I had heard so much about it. I didn't care for it at all. It was a little watery in my opinion. I prefer a more creamy cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2001 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Sasgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this facial cleanser, it's so good on so many skin types, and very reassuring that pharmacists, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons all recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2001 1:29:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

doesnt dry out skin, or leave a film

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2001 3:30:00 PM More reviews by gingersype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. I use it only in the mornings cause it does not remove makeup very well. It is dirt cheap as well. I would recommend it as a morning cleanser since it doesn't remover eye makeup or some foundations very well.