October 23, 2014 | 997 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2002 9:25:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with my fellow MUA reviewers: while it's a great cleanser for the morning, it will NOT wash off any makeup. (Perhaps this wasn't the original intention, anyways.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2002 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1977

I used this in the morning and It did not feel like my face has been washed, and it did not clean my make up at all

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2002 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Shantice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the daily face cleanser and moisturizer and it made my dry skin healthy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

This is a gentle cleanser to use in the morning or when you do not wear makeup. This has the same exact ingredients as Benefit All Types Face Wash. (benefit has two more ingredients.) This is cheaper then Benefit all types face wash and you get more for your money. However,In my opinion, Benefit works a little better. I alternate between this and Benefit all types face wash during the week, in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2002 3:50:00 PM More reviews by SlicKitty

I love Cetaphil, not just for my face, but also for my body...you know, the sensitive bits. My mother was a Surgical Tech for a Dermatologist and that's all he used. That's where I got my start with Cetaphil. At first, I hated it...as a teenager, I just couldn't accept that something that wasn't drying would do the job on my zits, not to mention that you didn't have to rinse it off! I just couldn't be convinced. As a young adult, I'm thoroughly convinced. It's fantastic for my face and all of my parts that need "gentle" cleansing. I even pack it in my gym bag and use it after a lunchtime workout to save time!
>^..^<

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2002 3:10:00 PM More reviews by butterflies24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This didn't work well for me. It didn't remove all of my makeup..especially mascara and it made me breakout.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2002 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Although it doesn't remove my makeup, it is an excellent, gentle morning cleanser. I will transfer it to a pump bottle in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2002 12:17:00 PM More reviews by superlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is the best cleanser you can buy. Typically found for about $8-9 at drugstores, it comes in a simple plastic bottle. While it isn't great at removing makeup, it is great for sensitive skin, acne prone skin and baby's skin.

Worth every penny. **Note, this product is not effective at removing makeup! Cetaphil's Daily Facial Cleanser does a great job at that though. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

I use this everyday on my 4 year old daughter. She has very very sensitive skin and is always complaining that she feels itchy. Since using this product on her face and as an all over body wash, she has had no complaints at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2002 3:43:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this stuff but I didn't like how it smelled (like glue) and it didn't get all my makeup off like my regular cleansing routine. However, it does moisturize well.