April 17, 2014 | 1324 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2001 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lorien

This is great cleanser, but only for morning.

It doesn't dry or greasy. There's no fragrances which make me sick.

I definitely recommend this product to people who have sensitive skins.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:28:00 AM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to try this since I had heard so much about it. I didn't care for it at all. It was a little watery in my opinion. I prefer a more creamy cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2001 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Sasgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this facial cleanser, it's so good on so many skin types, and very reassuring that pharmacists, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons all recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2001 1:29:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

doesnt dry out skin, or leave a film

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2001 3:30:00 PM More reviews by gingersype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. I use it only in the mornings cause it does not remove makeup very well. It is dirt cheap as well. I would recommend it as a morning cleanser since it doesn't remover eye makeup or some foundations very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2001 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Cecilia

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I have oily skin, I use Cetaphil because most cleansers for oily skin are too drying for me. Cetaphil doesn't take off my mascara, so I only use it in the morning. It also doesn't lather well, but this isn't an issue for me. If it removed eye makeup, this would be the only cleanser I would use!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2001 6:34:00 PM More reviews by oceandoll

definetly the best cleanser....really simple, no fancy dyes or perfumes but it does the job without irritating or making false dramatic claims. It keeps my skin clear and balanced, takes off my makeup and anything else on my face (who knows) and leaves it soft and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2001 1:24:00 PM More reviews by gela929

Personally, I love this minimalistic product. It's very gentle on my super-sensitive skin, and also works as a great eye-makeup remover. If you're looking for a super scrub, this is not the product for you, but if you want a cleanser that is soft and luxurious and leaves your skin baby smooth (especially if you leave a thin layer on overnight), Cetaphil is a prayer answered.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2001 8:54:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Who's being paid to rave about this in all of the magazines? It does absolutely nothing for me and maybe, after reading the other reviews, this is the reason my face never clears up! Can someone please recommend a cleanser which does what this claims to do?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2001 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Adele

Okay, I admit I am still test driving this stuff, but so far I am impressed! I use PC products, but as the weather is changing, I needed another cleanser to use at night that wasn't drying. The Cetaphil removed all of my makeup, and left my skin feeling soft and not stripped. I also used a toner afterwards, but noticed that there were no traces of makeup left, so I am thinking it's great without the toner as well. I used to prefer foaming face washes, but after switching to PC, I have found I much prefer the texture of these non-foaming gel cleansers, they clean the skin without stripping every available drop of moisture! I will never go back :)