NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 7/5/2003 12:05:00 PM

Beautiful peachy pink with golden shimmer in the pan. This color didn't show up well on my NC20 skin. Just looked dirty and shiney at the end of the day. Try Milani Luminous for a peachy pink flushed look.

on 7/4/2003 3:46:00 PM

waaaay too pink for my medium,yellowish skin tone and red hair(dyed)...looks garrish on me..wasnt worth the price ...looks alot like the drugstore colors by loreal and maybelline..wont buy again..

on 6/30/2003 9:14:00 PM

I got this blush back in X-mas time and never really used it. Its an ok blush but I found it a little too shimmery for me so I only wear it on nights when I go out. Not bad but not the greatest blush out there.

This is 1 of my favorite blushes. My skin is very fair and I am blonde and this color looks very natural on me. I don't like shimmer and this blush is shimmery but I still love it. The price is good too and I will buy this again when I run out.

on 6/29/2003 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Everybody raves about how this blush complements all skintones. Iím Asian MMM, GA MSF #6.5, RMK #104, Becca LSC Toast. For awhile, I just couldnít get this to show up on me without being heavy-hand with it and in result, looking too shimmery.
Then a kind MUA-er shared this trick on the boards of just giving a tiny pinprick to the blush compact for the blush pigment to come through. It worked!

Now it shows up to be a very pretty light-pink flush on me with subtle peach undertones and shimmer. I am not really into the shimmery look though and Orgasm is very shimmery. That said, it is a sweet peachy-pink shade that gives my tanned complexion a nice flush without looking obviously made-up and it goes with anything! I love the pink this imparts!

Texture-wise, its soft and fine, not gritty at all and didnít look too powdery on me.

I like the sleek Nars compact with the good-sized mirror inside but the rubber makes it hard to clean though. That said, its worth its price with its good pigment and good sized amount of product!

on 6/29/2003 3:14:00 AM

after i'd heard that gwenyth paltrow & jennifer aniston used this blush i could not resist. i had to try it and boy as it great!!! being a fan of cream blush i wasn't sure if I'd like it

on 6/28/2003 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What is the big deal about this? It's pretty, but a little too pinky in my opinion. It's shimmery, so that's good, but I think that there are better colors out there. Maybe this works for a lot of people, but just not me. I was hoping for something more peach or somewhat coral. This is peach, but a pinky-peach. Plus, it's rather expensive.

on 6/28/2003 6:21:00 PM

Because of all the rave reviews on this site about Nars Orgasm Blush, I went out and bought it myself. Let me tell you, the blush looks absolutely beautiful on me. I highly recommend this product. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive for me but it is definitely worth it.

on 6/28/2003 4:42:00 PM

This was one of my very 1st Nars purchases & a great one at that!!!

It's a beautiful shimmery pink with tiny gold flecks great for almost any skintone & all year round. Has good staying power & is finely milled & smooth.

It's similar to Chanel Reflex, but not as dark or pigmented.

on 6/28/2003 1:34:00 PM

I LOVE this blush. I am a PPP and most blush looks fake on me. This gives me a glow and no obvious blush lines. Lasts forever.

Popular Blush Products