December 22, 2014 | 952 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 11:23:00 AM More reviews by LucyBJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best cheek color EVER! This blonde FFF wears it all year long. It looks great with my pale winter look, as well as my summer bottle tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Feigen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why oh why did I wait so long? This is just so beautiful, I totally understand all the raves. A peachy pink with subtle shimmer. I use it every day for a polished look. This is now my official HG for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 11:49:00 PM More reviews by mharvey816

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say about this that hasn't been said already? It's the perfect shimmer blush for PPPs, esp those like me who don't want to look like a big pink clown.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by JKreider

One of my beauty staples. I use it about 3 times a week. It lasts forever as well, because I've had it for 1.5 years and I don't even see a dip! It's a shimmery pinky-peach color. Very subtle, and leaves you glowing. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2003 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Belle143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Let's see... i've been using this for over a month. I'm asian ggg dark skin and this definately showed up on me. I like my blush to be subtle and pretty. Orgasm is exactly that on me. I love the shimmers although I wished it looked more "dewy" on me. Orgasm looks a lot more pink than peach on me also.. wish it was more peachy but overall this is a beautiful blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lsgoods

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this after hearing all the great hype. It's a pretty pink/peach/gold color, but not over-powering. Not my everyday blush, but a favorite. Wish Nars would change the packaging to include a brush. I think the rubbery compact gets dirty looking after a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by sherryah9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this blush, it's a staple for me. love the color, the texture and it wears well. definately a must have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 5:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetf

I was looking for a peach blush and this looks peach but on my skin it's looks more pink with lots of shimmer. I prefer Jane glow for the result I was hoping for. I like to use orgasm to add shimmer or depth to my cream/liquid blushes but it's too light on its own. The rubber packaging didn't work for me because i like my stuff to be clean and it's impossible to keep this clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by TenaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks so pretty in the pan but it's just too shimmery for me when I apply it. I ended up getting Luster which I adore!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am another who has just jumped on the orgasm bandwagon! It looks like alot of other products out there when you first see it in the compact, but when you put it on...All I can say is that it looks amazing! I thought it might be too peachy for my cool undertones, but it somehow works. Wish I would have bought it years ago and I'll certainly be makiing up for lost time!