September 1, 2014 | 1948 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 11:56:00 AM More reviews by jenny315

I bought this blush on Ebay after seeing it in a lot of magazines and reading the reviews here. I really like the color of the blush, and it seems like it would work for a lot of people. I have medium light skin with yellow undertones, and the color is really good for me. The color reminds me of Estee Lauder Blush All Day in Rose, but the consistency of the NARS blush is a lot better, and it goes on much more evenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been debating on weither Orgasm would work on me for the longest time...I finally broke down and swapped for it. Why did I wait so long?! For $20, you seriously cant get a better quality blush.

This is a gorgeous golden pink shade with heavy peachy-gold undertones. It gives my MMM olive skin a 'glow'. The shimmer can be a bit much sometimes though, so I dont wear it all the time. I'm going to go get Sin now :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by scc79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Here's a review for those of you MMM-darker skin gals wondering if Orgasm will work for you - it will!! I have a darker medium complexion and for some reason, this shade looked more natural and pretty on me than Sin. You just have to try them both. They're both gorgeous colors, and Orgasm really does make you look like you're glowing from within! The sparkle is sexy and not overdone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2003 7:42:00 AM More reviews by cisyc

This blush gives you a healthy look and the colors stays long enough. Worth to try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cinnamongrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my daily blush - a great peachy/pink colour with a gold sheen. I took off one lipstick 'cause it's $32 CDN - were it not such a staple for me, I'd never pay that for a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Jilly_san

I did it!!! I bought Orgasm! I couldnt help it... reading all these lovely reviews! I do love it cause its a really nice wash of color to your cheeks. The shade reminds me of a doll. I didnt see any sparkles or anything in it which is probably a good thing though. It shows up real easily on my PPP NC15-SHU #584 skin. I have to be careful to apply with a light hand but once I do... Pure bliss! Im a little blushing doll! This is my new favorite blush (for now!)I think if youve been lemming this.. GO GET IT! Chances are.. youll love it- If for some odd reason you dont- just take it back, silly! But I doubt you will!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 10:13:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great colour for PPP's. Sheer peachy pink with gold highlights. You can layer it for more colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush. RIS and I have been DYING to try it for years now. I put it on immediately and found that it gave me (a PPP) a lovely, natural flushed glow. How can something so shimmery look so natural? It's magic. It also looks awesome as a browbone highlight or decollete powder. I AM IN LOVE! Definitely the best blush ever. EDITED THIS REVIEW to say that I just spackled my cheeks with concealer to cover some irritation redness, and when I put Orgasm over it, it looked HORRIFIC. Way too brash and glittery instead of healthy. Maybe this is some of the bad reviewer's problem?

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Elbereth

How could you not love this? I don't really wear blush but HEE the name it too funny! I use it more on my body to accentuatae my cleavage (just lightly brush some in between) to give it that glow. I give this a #1 rating!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by bailey

There is not much to say about this product that hasn't already been said, but...on my PPP yellow undertoned skin this blush looks very nice and natural. The shimmer does not show up on me at all though. I would buy this again but I do not think I will ever run out of it because it is not the blush that I reach for most. I think this product is over-hyped but still nice.