September 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 11:01:00 PM More reviews by PorcelainPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome blush! Probably the best blush I've ever tried. It gives a very natural looking glow. It also looks great on fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Duster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday blush - I'm a PPP and this looks very natural on me. It goes on very sheer tho so I can understand all the griping by the darker skinned women.

Hate the rubber-like case - looks grimy no matter what I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by suziew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Given all the great (and not so great)reviews I had to try this out for myself. This is the nicest blush I have ever tried, a beautiful colour (peach/pink/gold) with a lovely shimmer to it. Although it is a powder blush it doesn't look at all powdery/cakey. It goes on really easily and seems to stay on pretty well. I will definately be purchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2003 3:13:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

What is so great about this invinsible blush? I'm a LLL MAC nc20 and stila c. this doesn't show up on me even if I put tons on, glad I RIS and didn't spend my $$. Sin is wayy better

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2003 2:30:00 AM More reviews by cookiepie

I really like this blush,looks so natural and it lasts forever! Didn't make me look clownish and is buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 11:56:00 AM More reviews by jenny315

I bought this blush on Ebay after seeing it in a lot of magazines and reading the reviews here. I really like the color of the blush, and it seems like it would work for a lot of people. I have medium light skin with yellow undertones, and the color is really good for me. The color reminds me of Estee Lauder Blush All Day in Rose, but the consistency of the NARS blush is a lot better, and it goes on much more evenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been debating on weither Orgasm would work on me for the longest time...I finally broke down and swapped for it. Why did I wait so long?! For $20, you seriously cant get a better quality blush.

This is a gorgeous golden pink shade with heavy peachy-gold undertones. It gives my MMM olive skin a 'glow'. The shimmer can be a bit much sometimes though, so I dont wear it all the time. I'm going to go get Sin now :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by scc79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Here's a review for those of you MMM-darker skin gals wondering if Orgasm will work for you - it will!! I have a darker medium complexion and for some reason, this shade looked more natural and pretty on me than Sin. You just have to try them both. They're both gorgeous colors, and Orgasm really does make you look like you're glowing from within! The sparkle is sexy and not overdone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2003 7:42:00 AM More reviews by cisyc

This blush gives you a healthy look and the colors stays long enough. Worth to try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cinnamongrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my daily blush - a great peachy/pink colour with a gold sheen. I took off one lipstick 'cause it's $32 CDN - were it not such a staple for me, I'd never pay that for a blush.