August 22, 2014 | 1875 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2003 7:42:00 AM More reviews by cisyc

This blush gives you a healthy look and the colors stays long enough. Worth to try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cinnamongrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my daily blush - a great peachy/pink colour with a gold sheen. I took off one lipstick 'cause it's $32 CDN - were it not such a staple for me, I'd never pay that for a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Jilly_san

I did it!!! I bought Orgasm! I couldnt help it... reading all these lovely reviews! I do love it cause its a really nice wash of color to your cheeks. The shade reminds me of a doll. I didnt see any sparkles or anything in it which is probably a good thing though. It shows up real easily on my PPP NC15-SHU #584 skin. I have to be careful to apply with a light hand but once I do... Pure bliss! Im a little blushing doll! This is my new favorite blush (for now!)I think if youve been lemming this.. GO GET IT! Chances are.. youll love it- If for some odd reason you dont- just take it back, silly! But I doubt you will!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 10:13:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great colour for PPP's. Sheer peachy pink with gold highlights. You can layer it for more colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush. RIS and I have been DYING to try it for years now. I put it on immediately and found that it gave me (a PPP) a lovely, natural flushed glow. How can something so shimmery look so natural? It's magic. It also looks awesome as a browbone highlight or decollete powder. I AM IN LOVE! Definitely the best blush ever. EDITED THIS REVIEW to say that I just spackled my cheeks with concealer to cover some irritation redness, and when I put Orgasm over it, it looked HORRIFIC. Way too brash and glittery instead of healthy. Maybe this is some of the bad reviewer's problem?

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Elbereth

How could you not love this? I don't really wear blush but HEE the name it too funny! I use it more on my body to accentuatae my cleavage (just lightly brush some in between) to give it that glow. I give this a #1 rating!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by bailey

There is not much to say about this product that hasn't already been said, but...on my PPP yellow undertoned skin this blush looks very nice and natural. The shimmer does not show up on me at all though. I would buy this again but I do not think I will ever run out of it because it is not the blush that I reach for most. I think this product is over-hyped but still nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Maplecat

After reading all the other reviews, I expected this blush to be fantastic. It was nice, but not great. The shimmer did not show up on my very pale skin, but it did look nice. Overall, I am diappointed in this product because of its great expense. It is nice, but not really worth the big price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Aimee3

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isn't my favorite blush, only because I prefer pinkier shades. However, this is as orange as I will wear, as it's a warm rosey peach color, not orange. It's also very sheer, although you can layer it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2003 7:06:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Does nothing for my MMM/Olive skintone. I have to apply a ton to get the *slightest* hint to show up. It's not worth it at all. I recommend trying this out at the counter to make sure it works for you. It's such a shame, since it's so extremely beautiful in the pan! I have to give it a 5 for that reason. The quality of NARS' blushes is amazing.