NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 8/13/2003 7:15:00 AM

The blush seems to last forever, so even if it's expensive, I'm not complaining because there's so much of it! However, it would be nice if NARS came out with a blush half the size and price, since I haven't even made a dent in mine. Orgasm has a nice, peach-pink color with a hint of gold, and it seems to go well with me, although I'm an MMM (I noticed that other MMMs don't like it). Nice blush if you're aiming for that J.Lo look.

on 8/13/2003 12:29:00 AM

This has to be one of my favorite products. Nars Orgasm definitely met my expectations (it should because the price is quite expensive). The color is not overpowering and leaves a subtle shimmer. I love how it's a blend of perfect pink and peach so it goes on pretty sheer but if you want more of an impact, you might want to layer on a second coat and the staying power is great. No need to touch up! Definitely would repurchase if I ever run out.

on 8/12/2003 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great color,great wear,but prefer it for summer or to layer over a dark peach in winter.great wear!

on 8/12/2003 8:51:00 AM

I swear, I waited years before jumping on this bandwagon, and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. I am a cool-toned PPP, which is why I avoided this "peachy-pink" blush- peaches do not work for me. Luckily, this one does- it gives me a healthy flush without clashing with my coloring, and lasts all day. Plus (and maybe it's because I'm pale) it shows up as more than just shimmer (which is not at all bad. I'm nowhere near the bottom of the pan, but I'd repurchase this again, even though it is a lot more than I'd personally purchase a blush for.

on 8/12/2003 1:38:00 AM

Don't know why I haven't reviewed this. This is one of my faves for fine powder quality. I started using a heavy hand for the peach to show up, but discovered one day that such haevy application basically left a film of GOLD on my cheeks! So, best layered over a stronger colour, or, lightly on it's own for a barely-there flush.

on 8/11/2003 4:02:00 PM

fantastic blush! i have very fair skin and very dark hair and this blush gives me a natural-looking flush. can't live without it!

on 8/5/2003 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this product is great! Great colour, great shimmer, great staying power! I think it would work for most skintones too!

on 8/3/2003 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is quite pretty. When i tried the tester in the store it was a lot more gold but the one i have is much more pink. Nice none the less. I think i may have expected to much from this blush. To add in Australia this retails for $60 AUD which is aproximatly around $40.00 USD so we pay a lot more for makeup here.

on 8/3/2003 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

on 8/3/2003 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product does glow my skin with a bit of sparkles. I like all Nars products I tried including their lip colors and eye shadows. With that in mind, I bought their new blush called taj mahal which is for tanned skin. Gosh, i HATE the color! It's just too much for any skin color! It should be used for people on the stage. Color itself is pretty but it's too strong!

Top Rated NARS Products