April 17, 2014 | 1791 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didnt want to buy this, becasue everytime a magazine would overly try to sell me this product, it would show a very light picture, and i thought, its liek a highlighet not a blush, but i got this in a palette (way messy, hate nars palettes) and i love it, its one of those no-brainers that make u look good . : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by chopsticktoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I always wonder why people are talking so much about this blush and I am hooked! This blush is a sparkly, but not overly shimmery, peachy pink. A little goes a long way, I sense that it can be overapplied if not careful. For my yellow toned FFF-MMM skin it looks almost like my own skin blushing. I also like the packaging, no skinny blush brush that comes with the container. The price is a bit on the high end side but I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2003 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ignyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a huge NARS fan and this blush is one of my faves by them. It is a beautiful long lasting color that works all year round on my fair skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dark deep pigmented skin (I'm Filipino) with oily skin, and I was worried that this would 1) not show up on my face b/c it's too light, and 2) (as most products do) make me break up. It did neither, and it makes you look like you're naturally blushing w/ a slight shimmer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2003 1:44:00 PM More reviews by greenetribe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gorgeous super natural shade on my pale olive skin. a warm, peachy pink with nice shimmer. highly pigmented so i think this will last my entire lifetime;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

This is my new HOLY GRAIL!! It is the perfect shimmery peach blush, with just enough shimmer and pigment not to wash me out or look orange on my Cool PPP skin.. whoo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by ainecliach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I, too, bought this blush because of the number of wonderfully positive reviews it has received. I hadn't worn blush in years because I had never been able to find one that gave me a natural-looking flush. After wearing Orgasm daily for the past 4 months, I cannot imagine going without. An amazing product for my PPP complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

This isn't my HG blush, but it sure is pretty, and very flattering. It gives me a golden, peachy-pink sunkissed look which actually makes my PPP-LLL complexion look really healthy. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2002 9:27:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, but it just doesn't work for certain skin tones. On my pale Asian skin, it doesn't show up a much more than just the lightest peachy hint. I get better results though, when I layer it over a cream blush- usually something like Stila Convertible Colour in Peony.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 7:12:00 AM More reviews by chowrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blush! I got this due to all the raves and I must say it has never let me down. I can never over-apply it, its always natural looking. I also use it with any lip colour or eyeshadow colour because its just the perfect peachy-pink which gives a hint of colour, nothing too overpowering, with the subtle shimmer and all.