NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 7/24/2003 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW, I just received it today and I only have 1 word. YEAH!!!
I have been lemming this for months now, but I was certain that the color wouldn't show up on my MMM olive skin tone. Boy, was I wrong. It is everything that the girls say and then more. I use the Portofino Multiple underneath and top it off with Orgasm. It shows up on me as a coral-pink with tons of gold shimmer. I really needed this Orgasm. ;)

on 7/24/2003 12:19:00 AM

I like this blush it is a nice peachy shade, and it even has a little shimmer to it. so it looks more luminous... i have to put very little though... because otherwise i think it looks too unnatural on my skin. But the packaging is great.

on 7/21/2003 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Okay...what can I say that hasn't been said before? I was suprised at how pink this was when I received it (ordered it online). I was expecting more of a peach color. However, not to be redundant, but this is one of the most natural colors I've ever tried. It truly does not look like I'm wearing makeup, but rather that I'm glowing from within. Some people have said that the gold shimmer is too much, but I have to strongly disagree. It's quite subtle and just gives your skin an understated glow. Besides, matte blushes look awful...I mean skin is not naturally matte, it's dewy, so it's impossible to be radiant from a matte blush. Anyways, I especially love Orgasm when pairing it with other things, since certain undertones in the blush can be more pronounced depending on what you mix it with. I absolutely LOVE using the multiple in Cannes on my cheeks, with Orgasm on top, as it really brings out the peachy gold undertones of the blush. I use Nars Sweet Dreams on my lips and the Cleo e/s duo on my eyes, and I've got the perfect radiant, glowy summer look. Orgasm was definitely a sound investment :o)!

on 7/20/2003 2:34:00 AM

bleah, the blush didn't do much for my medium skin tone. it's pretty but not great.. a bit boring if you ask me.. sorry to be a party pooper but this blush isn't really worth the price, esp if you have darker skin. Jane's blushing glow is a straight knock-off

on 7/18/2003 5:50:00 PM

This blush was my first NARS product and I was more than impressed. This is a peachy blush, maybe with a slight bit of pink and some definitely shimmer (golden flecks). It looks very natural on my NC30/35 skin, although I do have to layer it a bit to get it to show up as the color is a little light. Once on though, it does look like an extremely natural flush or like I was "kissed" with a little sun. I think that this color would probably work best on someone NC35 and lighter; since I have problems getting it to show on me, someone darker would have an even harder time getting it to show up. The quality of the product is great and I'm glad I finally made the plunge and bought it... it's not a HG, although I will use it, it just doesn't compare to what Outlaw looks like on me. :)

on 7/18/2003 11:59:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE this stuff! This is a definate staple of mine, I'm a PPP and this blush is truly one of my favorite blushes, it gives a healthy flushed pinky/peach glow with slight shimmer. I love Nars' blushes!

on 7/18/2003 12:53:00 AM

It's a nice blush, but on my skin it takes on too much of an unatractive pink ruddy flush. I lemminged after it and caved in and finaly swapped it away.

on 7/17/2003 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

finally got this MUA legend! RIS - beautiful pink that matches my skin tone perfectly w/golden highlights.

on 7/17/2003 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The MA at NARS recommended another shade for me at the time, but it was a bright pink so I was kinda scared to try it. Then he put this on my cheeks, and under the light it looked beautiful! nice, natural flushed look with gold shimmer, sold me right away. But after I got home and tried this on, it didn't look nearly as shimmery as it did in the store, and it took quite a few applications for it to actually show up the way I wanted it to on my cheeks...but I'm chalking that up to me needing a new blush brush. So overall, this blush is pretty average, looks nice in the pan, but not as nice on my face, and the rubber case is pretty hard to keep clean. I'll get a new brush and update this review later, but for now, it's not as good as I thought it would be.

on 7/16/2003 1:10:00 PM

I really wanted to like this blush after all the rave reviews. But, there's something about the shimmer or shade that just doesn't work well with my skin tone. It looked a little too goldy/peachy on me. On the other hand, I adore Sin!!

Top Rated NARS Products