July 22, 2014 | 2125 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by grglitter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this blush it is good but it didn't have a brush with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by NotAGeisha

This blush is great! I'm Asian, and it's hard to find blushes that look good on me. This blush is very natural, and the hint of shimmer is very subtle and nice! It makes me look like I just had a nice workout. ;D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2003 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MickeyM1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am late to try this product because I normally don't wear blush. I naturally have ruddy/red color to my skin. I swapped for this product..so I didn't have to pay $20 for a blush. I am a warm/PPP redhead with green eyes. It works for me. Very subtle shimmery pinkish/peach color on me. I do love the effect it has, however I don't know if I will buy it because of the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Tlee

Okay, I'm here to spoil the party. I KNOW there are people this doesn't work on, & they just aren't signing up here, for fear of seeming. . . non-orgasmic, I reckon. :-\ I am a coolish PPP, I got this, I used it twice. It did nothing for me but turn orange. Go try it out to satisfy your curiosity, It may work for you. But in the interest of full disclosure, equal time, keeping MUA fair & useful, and stepping up to the plate -- I just want MUAers to know this is MOSTLY a bawdy marketing ploy. And don't I wish I could have eavesdropped on THAT meeting. :-D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ikky

I like the packaging of this blush since the pan is big enough for even distribution on the brush and is efficient and sleek. The color is a bit too dark and pinkish for me, and I didn't get as much shimmer as I prefer from this color. Still love my UD's afterglow blush in X, since it imparts much more golden sheen to tone down the pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cherry2245

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally gave in and bought this stuff. I couldn't stop hearing how great it was between magazines and other sites. I went to the NARS counter at Marshall Fields and almost freaked...the color looked really BRIGHT and...ugly. But between the SA telling me how lovely it would look on me and the many rave reviews running through my head, I broke down and got it. I'm sooo glad I did, it gives your face a warm shimmery glow that is totally irresistible. The case is really cool too, I love the rubberish feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is stunning..gives you a beautiful healthy glow with some shimmer.. love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

Well, I am one of the people who are not completely bowled over by this color, but the NARS blushes themselves are awesome! I find because of the shimmer, it accentuates my large pores. This may work out better in the summer when and if I get a tan. It looked different on in the store (Sephora) than in natural light. I suggest you check yourself in daylight before you buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm PPP with neutral coloring on the cool side. This is the most beautiful blush I've ever used! Plus I love the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by goatgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great blush, but of course all Nars products are great quality. The colour goes perfect with my PPP colouring and it really does make you look like you've just finished having an orgasm!