November 26, 2014 | 1729 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ilovelauna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this shade with all the raves it gets. Orgasm, a peachy-pink with lots of gold shimmer just didn't do it for me. This would look great on those with Cool undertones, but on my Warm PPP coloring, it just looked too bright and pink. Luckily for me, Nars makes plenty of great, unique colors to choose from! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2003 9:56:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Of course, i too must say that i abhor the NARS packaging because it get's dirty so easily, but i also love it since it feels so luxurious to the touch! :-) Surprisingly, this color showed up quite well on my tanned/LM golden beige/BB warm natural skin. Bright (but not too bright) pinky pastel peach color, but more on the pink side on me. Gave me a fresh pop of innocent summery color, but i won't say it's a natural shade since i don't turn pink when i blush! The shimmer leaves a sheen-y look. Oh, and I love wearing this with MAC lipglass in Lust. UPDATE: hmm.. is this breaking me out? Just to be safe, i might be swapping this :-( 2nd UPDATE: swapped for this again. LOL! no probs this time but i find it not as pigmented as i like. Maybe i'm too used to Crazed and Exhibit A. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color, but this just isn't for me. I thought the color would be too pale for my light olive skin, but it showed up nicely. However, the subtle shimmer accentuated my (oily) cheekbones, which need no further spotlight. Also, I just don't care for powder blushes. With my oily skin, I'll stick to stains, which seem to have better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by annieytown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nars Orgasm is worth all its hype. It is flattering and has wonderful staying power. I agree with the criticisms about the packaging. The compact gets dirty quickly. It is worth the trouble. Amazing product and a must have for all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've decided that this is a GORGEOUS color!!! Orgasm is a peachy pink that's shimmery, without looking too frosty. This blush makes me look like I'm glowing from within. Very natural color. Think of that flush you get when you orga....well, no need to go there, you know what I mean. Highly pigmented and blends well. Color stays true all day. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 8:35:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Except for the price love everything about it! Looks like a healthy glow on daytime but the shimmer shines thru in the evening. Wow!
EDIT: I am a LLL but this barely shows on me! It probably has something to do with peach/gold blending into yellow toned skin. I practically have to swipe my cheek on the pallette itself to get a flush. Fades fast too and leaves only a slight shimmer. Could use a wide and flat blush brush for that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by HearArt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only blush I've ever used all the way to the pan and then rebought. It's truly a fabulous color, a neutral golden pink which is particularly good for fair skin. If I could only own one blush this would be it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 12:26:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This indeed is the best blush I've ever come across. It's a perfect color for me, with both pink and peach colors in it. It gives me a healthy glow if I apply it lightly, or a seriously sexy flush if a I layer it. Gorgeous in the pan and on the skin, I can see why this is a favorite of many. The name is perfect too :). I love it and will always get more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by big_eder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, so it's a little late for me to be jumping on the Orgasm bandwagon (though never too late! *wink*), but this thing is fabulous! I thought it looked really boring in the pan, but it goes on this gorgeous, glowy pink. It's very noticeable but not obvious, if that makes any sense -- it looks very natural on despite the fact that it totally changes your appearance! I like to layer it for a sort of feverish look, and the gold shimmer in it is unique and *HOT*!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2003 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I adore this blush! The color is so pretty and it has the faintest bit of frost. "Orgasm" is a pretty peachy hue with a golden sheen...so pretty. My only complaint is the packaging. It is a chic little container but the matte texture of it attracts anything in my makeup bag and it always looks dirty!