October 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by CleopatraBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pretty clear skin, but to give my face sheer coverage and a little glow. I mix a little of this foundation with my moisturizer and a drop of bronzer. I glow all day. I love that it is larger than most foundations, one bottle will last me a year. i wish it came in a pump bottle though.

Edit: I stopped using this, the smell was just tohard to deal with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this - I had been wanting to try this for awhile now and I decided to bite the bullet. First off, the Sephora closest to me doesn't carry MUFE (it is in a Penney's) so I had to order from the website using the color selector. It matched me with #22 Sand - for reference I have medium NW25 skin with pink undertones. The color matches very close actually. The texture weirded me out a bit - it is almost like a gloopy gel. It also has a strong scent. However I love the finish - very natural and dewy, looks like skin. I apply it with a brush and for me that comes out the best. I would buy this again but I would probably go to the store and check out the color selection in person. I got lucky!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by d7f6g5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome foundation! I used to use Mac Face and Body, but it caused me to get little bumps/breakout on my forehead. I searched extensively for a foundation that is non comedogenic, looks like skin, isn't drying and doesn't accentuate lines and this is it! You can layer it for anything you want to cover and it's super light and feels and looks like your skin. I like to cover some of the freckles on my nose and my major dark circles and even out my skin tone. I use MUFE Lift Concealor under my eyes and I love that as well. Every other make-up including minerals looks more masky to me and most show any dryer areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by livak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this for over 9 moths and it's mainly because i've been trying to be very conservative with it, otherwise i would have gone through 10 bottles by now! I'm NW20 right now in the summer, though i'm more neutral not cool, and i use it in #20, in the winter it's a shade too dark but it blends really well and doesn't show that the color is off (but it's expensive... so i only use it on occasions now). I love the finish and the fact that i don't feel at all like i'm wearing foundation, it's a huge plus, because i'm not self-conscious about it when i talk to people. I don't have great skin, i have a lot of scarring and overall not very even complexion, but i hate entirely covering it up because i just think it looks fake no matter the foundation, so i don't often look for full coverage and I don't cake the foundation on so this provides perfect coverage for me, because i feel like it's evened out my skin but i still look human. The smell doesn't bother me, the consistency is weird but i'm fine with it. I wish it didn't come in a glass botter, but i'll live with it too and just keep it in mind and try to be careful and not spill or drop. When i first put it on (i use the mac 187 and use very little amount) it doesn't look like i have anything on or that it covered anything, but after a minute or so i notice that my skin has evened out (sometimes i add a little more if the coverage is too light, but just so slightly, i don't ever cake it on) and after i just touch up a few spots with concealer at this point and continue with the rest of my routine. I also use it over a primer, which is a must for me personally. Great foundation, i'm almost out and with buy it over and over until they don't make it anymore!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have some mixed feelings on this foundation. I'm really pale and cool toned. I have some redness in my cheeks, I'd consider it a lot but probably it is only moderate. I have pretty 'good" skin otherwise. I'm looking for the HG foundation, Ive found great formulas with no color match and I've found decent color matches with horrible formulas. And Ive tried high end and low end stuff. Nothing is ever exactly perfect. And well, neither was this. I got 38 because I was lead to belive from swatches online it was the lightest. I was surprised how much darker it was when I got mine. But it wasnent like MAC dark (MAC does not believe pale people exist, their lightest shades are a joke), so I figured I would be able to make it work. Which, I suppose I was able too. It wasent a perfect match colorwise but I've seen and worn worse. I really liked the smell of this foundation. I know there are a lot of reviews saying it smells gross but personally it smelled very french to me, like very green roses and really rich soil....in a good way. The texture was...well, weird. Almost like watery jello clumping. But it went on my Sonia Kashuk blue peep just fine. I really, really liekd the look of this when I applied it. It was sheer but not to sheer and the finish was fresh not like sweaty looking. Speaking of a sweaty looking finish MUFE Face & Body is way way WAY better than MAC Face & Body. I regret wasting the money on the MAC one now, I wish I would have tired this one first but oh well. And actually not for nothing but this foundation is not perfect either. As I said the color match was slightly off and there coverage left a little something to be desired (I would have liked more coverage but caking this on to get that would make it cakey so...) and the price tag...38$ is a lot to me, especially for something that has aspects I don't love. So yeah, better than MACs F&B, great if you like a really sheer coverage and can find a color match but would I personally buy this again? I'm not sure, so I have to go with no probably not. Your mileage may vary though...foundation is so subjective.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by alt629

hated this one. i tried several different colors... i believe 2, 38, and 20. (i'm too light for NC15, to give an idea.) nothing worked as far as color, the MA at sephora suggested i write MUFE to suggest they extend their color line... but that really doesn't do me any good. other than that, the foundation is really runny and is a strange consistency. (in fact, b/c i am clumsy, i poured it out all over my feet and the floor at sephora.) i usually look for a fuller coverage and i *hated* the minimal coverage this provided, even after a couple layers. there was nothing i liked about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MaggieN

I've been using this liquid foundation for about a week now, I bought the color #32, I use Mac Studio Fix powder foundation in NC35 for ref. The color match with my skintone nicely, when I first rub in the liquid - it appear light compare to my skin but as soon as I finish blending it on my face - the color matches and looks natural. I first shake the bottle and pour out some onto my finger and I put dots all over my face, then I blend the liquid found to evenly distribute, I would apply another layer for more coverage. The finish is glowy/satiny, not the artificial glittery glow type, surprisingly - even though most people think this is a sheer foundation, it seems to cover my post acne marks very well without looking like I have a bunch of makeup caked on (when I use 2 layers). I finish is very nice and dewy looking, but -- it seems the makeup kinda faded on me after around 3 hours or so, it doesn't look as great as when I first applied it. I'm not sure if I have to use a certain powder along with this to make it last longer, I'm afraid to use powder foundation because I don't want it to cover the nice finish of this liquid foundation. Can anyone reccomend a powder that they use which complements this liquid foundation?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by heyitscarmen

Great foundation. This offers light to medium coverage, but for me, a little goes a long way. It can give any kind of finish depending on the primer and/or powder you use. It feels like I have nothing on plus I haven't experienced any break outs. This is the only foundation i use, period.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by nicolebailon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this product thinking it would work well on coverage and everything. so i went to sephora and i purchased it for i think $45 - and it totally wasn't worth it , for me . it was so hard to look for the right shade that i ended up exchanging it twice to find the right color. but in the end i just got a full refund. i didn't like it at all. and the smell was horrible too ! it smelled too much like dirt and clay - blah !

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaElizabeth

Very very sheer light coverage.