TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I don't like this product because it just doesn't do anything for my hair. The only reason why I would repurchase is because I can't find any other good & cheap hair protectants. This product smells so good and comforting. The spray nozzle is perfect.

on 8/12/2010 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

so ive been using this for quite a while, and im getting a little disappointed. at first it was amazing - kept made my hair nice and smooth after i straighten my hair, but lately it hasnt been performing as well. maybe my hair got used to it? not sure but its just not as great as before.
im going to go try the straightening gel instead, heard it works wonders.

on 8/10/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was sooo excited to find this product in Target, after reading great reviews here. I should have kept reading until I got to the bad reviews, 'cuz my vote certainly goes at this end of the scale. There are only 2 good things about this product. One, it's cheap. Two, it has a nice spray, but big deal. Other than that, this stuff was a huge disappointment. After just 3 uses, on wet hair before I blew it dry, my hair got totally dried out, crunchy, and was super hard to dry with my round brush & dryer. The brush kept getting stuck, which is something that never happens when I use Redken Smooth Down heat glide. I never should have listened to my hair stylist who said Redken is too heavy for my hair.

on 8/10/2010 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my first heat protection spray. I bought it because of all the hype and generally good reviews. I have to say, I am disappointed. It does help when I am blow-drying my hair, leaves a good scent, but that's about it. My hair tends to break alot when I straighten it, and although this helped with the breakage, my hair felt really heavy afterward and really sticky.I even had trouble straightening it because the product made my hair all wet. It also caused split ends to appear.When I stopped using it, my hair got its flow back. For the 8$ I paid, I think it was a rip-off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I purchased this after hearing all the raves and reviews about it, and I was very disappointed with this product. It's very runny, even for a mist, and I had to apply A LOT because it's not very concentrated at all. The smell is really cheap smelling, and I tried to use some other products to mask the smell, but it still lingered a bit. I didn't notice my hair getting any better from the blow drying and heat styling, and for the $7 I paid, I could've spent towards something that actually did something for my hair. Will not repurchase.

on 8/4/2010 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love Tresemme because they always have great deals and products. I have been hearing a lot about this particular product and I love it! This or something like this is good to have for everyone, we all use straighteners and curling irons most of the time so its good to know this helps our hair. Simple and easy to use, and has a great smell. It has worked well for me.

on 8/2/2010 3:10:00 PM

I had bought this on a whim while walking through walmart and i must say, this is the best impulse buy i've ever made. It smells soooooo good, though it's a difficult scent to describe. Overall it does what it's supposed to, which is to protect my hair from heat && so on. Will buy again!

on 8/2/2010 2:21:00 PM

I do not like this product at all. I liked this when I first started using it, but after a while I noticed my hair had more split ends than before. The smell is nice, but that is pretty much the only thing I liked about this product. I generally like Tresemme products, but this one was a disappointment. Not a great heat protectant :(

on 8/1/2010 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing product. I am a fan of Tresemme hair products just because they work well for my hair. I have thick, layered hair that falls beneath my shoulders. Styling my hair is such a pain in the butt because it is so thick! The Tresemme heat tamer spray makes my hair so much more manageable and softer! I spray it onto my damp hair and then blowdry. My hair looks super shiny and soft after this!
I even spray this into my damp hair even if I am not blowdrying or putting heat to my hair. It almost acts as a leave in conditioner because my hair feels so soft throughout the day and looks super shiny. I am on my second bottle and I definitely recommend this product to all!

on 7/30/2010 1:48:00 AM

I'm currently on my second bottle of this. I don't know if it actually does anything for my hair because I got my hair cut recently and use this every day before I blow dry my hair, and I still see split ends that weren't there before. I like to think that it does help my hair though.. because it makes it feel soft. It's cheap and I like that way it sprays a fine even mist. It smells nice too. I'll continue to use it even though I'm not sure if its actually helping or hurting..

Video Reviews & Tutorials