Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 12/23/2008 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this soap!!

It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like other soaps do
it actually leaves it soft and feeling amazingly great!!

STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY!!

I am the proud owner of the world’s worst skin. It's acne prone, super sensitive, covered in crater-like pores, and can go from dripping oil to dry and flaky in a matter of minutes!! (Ok, that last bit was a little bit of an exaggeration, but you get my point.) In hopes of taming the foul beast I have tried everything from Pro Activ to Burt’s Bees. Something’s worked better than others, but I never found the ONE that gave me satisfactory results. Figuring I have tried everything else on planet earth I decided to give Dove's Beauty Bar a try (Due to the rave reviews on MUA ^.^). I am SOOO glad I did. Dove has worked WONDERS on my acne without making my face dry and flaky, it hasn't caused any irritation (Except when I accidently inhaled the suds while soaping up in the shower) and it has left my skin soft and smooth. I use Dove's Beauty Bar as a facial soap and in the shower with a netted sponge. Awesome product and very cost efficient, will continue to buy over and over again!! :-)

on 12/14/2008 10:10:00 PM

I love this product from Dove. My skin feels moisturized, clean and fresh. I love putting this bar soap on my skin because it's bubbly and foams a lot. I get every spot and the dirt just washes away. I massage the soap into my skin for at least 30 seconds to see effects. Works great. Probably use this all my life.

on 12/13/2008 2:43:00 PM

I am a big believer in simple skincare. All the women in my family use minimal products on their faces and have beautiful skin for their ages, and I unfortunately learned the hard way that using too many products on your skin will only harm it, not improve it. Even though it is not recommended to wash your face with bar soap, I find that it is the only thing I can wash my face with that will not break me out or irritate my skin. Whenever I stray from bar soap, out come the breakouts. Althought Cetaphil is my HG of bar soaps, Dove is a close second. It always cleans my face gently and and keeps it clear. I also use it on my entire body and never have dry skin. I personally love the scent and it never irritates me. It is sooo cheap too, and it's always on sale for 99 cents a bar. I don't think that it lasts as long as Cetaphil though, but it is cheaper to replace so I don't think its a big deal and I always use it when I run out of Cetaphil and want to wait until it's on sale. Definitely recommend for healthy skin! :)

on 12/8/2008 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE dove products, and this bar soap is no exception. This is the only bar soap that I have/ probably will ever purchase. The scent is so light, and it doesn't suck the moisture out of your skin.

on 12/8/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Dove has always been my favorite bar soap. It softens and does not leave that tight dry feeling to the skin. Myself, husband and two teenage sons all use this soap for showers and we all love it. If the store is out of this brand, I do buy 'Olay, but it does not last as long due to the melt down of the soap. By melt down, I mean how it gets all gooie just sitting there after a shower. Dove does not do this. I will continue to buy Dove for out bar soap needs.

on 12/2/2008 11:11:00 PM

My mom has bought this soap for as long as I can remember. I don't think I'll ever buy anything else.

on 12/2/2008 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of the ONLY bar soaps that I would use. It's much less drying on skin than other bar soaps and doesn't feel like it leaves as much residue. This is the one I would go for if you're trying to save money by switching to a bar soap instead of body wash.

on 11/27/2008 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've used this product for years, it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry, like other soaps can. I will definitely keep buying this beauty bar. I removed one lippie because I only like the unscented formula.

on 11/26/2008 6:23:00 PM

Staple in my bathroom. Gentle and moisturizing. Very simple, yet effective.