April 19, 2014 | 1791 users online

Toners - Clinique - Clarifying Lotion #2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by camelias

This product sucks big, big time. It literally drys out your skin. If you don't believe me, check out the forum at www.essentialdayspa.com

Clinique 3 Step is infamous for recking people's skins.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2007 9:48:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

This is mostly just alcohol and water. It made my face so red and dry. It took almost two months to get things back to normal. I would never buy this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by design

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

breakout ahoy! this junk worked for a day but i always wash off my toners because i hate how they feel left on my skin! anyway, i didn't like this one because it broke me out the next day. i though i was just being picky so i used the toner on my shoulders abd neck to see. sure enough i got bumps and dry skin. use a gentle toner if you want to use them like one from eminnce organic skin care. save your money. also it smells really really chemically. the smell alone is enough to warn you

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by muppet1

I always use this as part of the clinique 3 step and it does help to exfoliate to make skin look fresher, although i will be switching to the new skin clearing clarifying lotion and the rest of the new 3 step thats taking over from the discontinued anti blemish range.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

All I have to say is that it smells 10x worse than nail polish remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by xojbabyox

dont use this if you have combination skin! I got too lazy to wash my face with water so I started to JUST use this and the moisturizing lotion on my face.. i had soo many breakouts afterward it was a disaster and some of them still have not gone away.. my advice is to get a consultation before you buy any clinique products so you can figure out what's right for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2007 9:09:00 AM More reviews by GoshILoveYou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the three step system and I think this is my favorite product out of the soap, toner, and lotion. I think it smells nice. The first time I used it, it burnt. But then again my skin was icky that day. I've been using it everyday since August and it has completely changed my skin. I like it and I haven't gotten a pimple or anything since I've been using it. It's not good if you have really sensitive skin, I don't.. my skin could take on a hurricane. I have and will continue to surely buy this product again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2007 7:55:00 AM More reviews by AnneMR

Worst toner i've ever used. I have combination skin and cant stand this. Smells awfull (alcohol), my skin burn every time i use it and it's inexplainably aggressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2007 3:54:00 AM More reviews by jeadore

I'd probably avoid this if I had super sensitive skin..but I seeing as I don't, I like this product. It's not AMAZING, but it does its job. It gets rid of nasty dead skin, and while it's a little on the drying side, I have oily skin so its actually a plus for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by vickybrook12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You might as well use vodka, I used this when I was younger and my skin was terrible. I use Dermalogica now, my skin is bright and clear. This product alone ruined my skin!